Freedom?

Author Topic: Freedom?  (Read 601 times)

Offline notravelingfellows

Freedom?
« on: March 29, 2017, 04:16:34 AM »
I'm a stranger in my own land. I could be in the parking lot of a Walgreens close by, a few feet below where the space was that I was born. Which would've been the third or fourth floor of a private hospital that used to be there. Nobody would know me, or care. I'd make sure to watch my back there now... Is this what we call freedom?
Berthed and stamped No. *************

Re: Freedom?
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2017, 04:23:53 AM »
Ask more questions about freedom please. There are one hundred billion of them. How about this...

I don't want to go to an upcoming concert because I can't bring in a fold-up chair...

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2017, 05:42:08 AM »
Once again, a couple of blocks from where I was born, I was told they weren't accepting cash and the next store clerk told me to pay in advance because she was gonna havta run round da sto. Freedom?
I never had problems like this when my favorite shirt was Sublime band-ts... I'm being more productive now and I get the dirtiest looks that would scare a b***h right into a corner all the time...  Excuse my French.      Just because, I started wearing collared shirts and shaved clean.

Online EvadingGrid

• Truthers are not Trumpers
    • Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2017, 06:28:25 AM »
Once again, a couple of blocks from where I was born, I was told they weren't accepting cash and the next store clerk told me to pay in advance because she was gonna havta run round da sto. Freedom?
I never had problems like this when my favorite shirt was Sublime band-ts... I'm being more productive now and I get the dirtiest looks that would scare a b***h right into a corner all the time...  Excuse my French.      Just because, I started wearing collared shirts and shaved clean.

"Legal Tender" is it legitimate to refuse cash, without claiming its forged ?

I don't know the answer is even relevant, as everything seems to be "color of law".  The worst shocker was when banks did not need proof to grab peoples houses, no paper work, no proof, bank says the property belongs to the bank - so the judges gave way to the banks.

“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Article : "A Limited Hangout Operation ?"