Gorsuch Senate Hearing: This guy follows the law. Problem is bad LAWS!

Author Topic: Gorsuch Senate Hearing: This guy follows the law. Problem is bad LAWS!  (Read 2851 times)

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
Re: Gorsuch Senate Hearing: This guy follows the law. Problem is bad LAWS!
« Reply #80 on: April 14, 2017, 11:09:55 PM »

at least I knew the names of the countries I was attacking on my grand tour of europe
your leader, not so smart, remind me of ernest rohns.

Rohm took yours in his ass... and fell in love with you... and you killed him for it... poor analogy AH... Zero fact points for you...

Today is Thomas Jefferson's 275th Birthday... Many happy returns, TJ

Oldyoti

“We confide in our strength, without boasting of it;
 we respect that of others, without fearing it."

~Thomas Jefferson 1793

Offline Changeling

« Reply #81 on: April 15, 2017, 03:56:49 PM »
^^^

... are you referring to his 'mis-speaking', calling Syria, Iraq?
Notice at the end of the previous sentence he mentioned
"Iraq" ... it was a simple 'tongue-twist'. Any simpleton that
wants to suggest this shows that DJT doesn't know who
the US bombed is at BEST dis-ingenuous.

Not that specifically. With his child-like fascination of boootiful chocolate cake and vewy powerful submarines, Trump doesn't really come across as an inter-dimensional backgammon genius, which is what we are being asked to believe by the post-deplorable Trump-firsters.

Trump also said that if Putin had not helped out in Syria then Assad would have fallen within the week and everything would be fine. Only a simpleton or a liar would say something so ridiculous.

https://sputniknews.com/politics/201704121052550812-trump-russia-assad-animal/

Offline chris jones

« Reply #82 on: April 15, 2017, 06:09:55 PM »
 Submit in evidence, Trumps crew warned Russia, thefor any Syrian toops were on notice in that area, or am I off my nut.
  Comon sense is screaming in my ear, a declaration was made globally, this administration is not mucking around, we can slice and dice all day, we simply can hit on the entirey or outcome.. What does stands out ,Russia was given time to be clear of this strike zone, run to the bunkers boys. kinda says to me, hey Putin we don`t want casualtys in the numbers nor WWIII, but we must take a stand that was shelved for the past decade, Putin is no mutt, I have a feeling he gets it, despite the reply`s he has offered up.
 The endless opinions will not be put to rest for a few weeks, OPINION.
Trump didn`t begin this abomination,lest we forget GWB and matey`s did, I have a feeling Trumps goal is to end it.
  Sure I have reservation on many fronts but this to me, is a heads up, he warned troopers  before the strike, it was not committed on a whim, gee whiz lets light up some missels,, this was an orchestrated attack or we would be in WWIII ...

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #83 on: April 15, 2017, 08:31:15 PM »
Not that specifically. With his child-like fascination of boootiful chocolate cake and vewy powerful submarines, Trump doesn't really come across as an inter-dimensional backgammon genius, which is what we are being asked to believe by the post-deplorable Trump-firsters.

Trump also said that if Putin had not helped out in Syria then Assad would have fallen within the week and everything would be fine. Only a simpleton or a liar would say something so ridiculous.

https://sputniknews.com/politics/201704121052550812-trump-russia-assad-animal/

... I agree with most solid Trumpists, that the attack on the Assad airstrip
is an anomaly. It is very hard to make sense of it ... I can only assume that
there is something we don't understand about Assad and the civil war ... and
that the intelligence services (with infinite spying power) convinced Trump to
take a course which will both destroy ISIS, etc., AND unseat ASSAD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MARK TWAIN:
“Don't use a five-dollar word when a fifty-cent word will do.”

"I never write "metropolis" for seven cents when I can write
"city" and get paid the same. As to the adjective, when in doubt, strike it out."

ERNEST HEMINGWAY:
“Poor Faulkner. Does he really think big emotions come from big words? He
thinks I don’t know the ten-dollar words. I know them all right. But there
are older and simpler and better words, and those are the ones I use.”

E. B. WHITE:
"Use the smallest word that does the job."

"Vigorous writing is concise. A sentence should contain no unnecessary words,
a paragraph no unnecessary sentences, for the same reason that a drawing
should have no unnecessary lines and a machine no unnecessary parts.
This requires not that the writer make all his sentences short, or that he avoid
all detail and treat his subject only in outline, but that every word tell."

WILLIAM BUTLER YEATS:
"Think like a wise man but communicate in the language of the people."

ROBERT STUBERG:
"The trouble with so many of us is that we underestimate the power of simplicity."

ROBERT SOUTHEY:
"If you would be pungent, be brief; for it is with words as with sunbeams—
the more they are condensed, the deeper they burn."

WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE:
"Men of few words are the best men."

BEATRIX POTTER:
"The shorter and the plainer the better."

QUINTILIAN:
"One should aim not at being possible to understand, but at being impossible to misunderstand."

CHARLES MINGUS:
"Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the
complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline chris jones

« Reply #84 on: April 16, 2017, 10:35:15 AM »
Hi Holly, I`m not trumpeting, just trying to make sense of it all, the only President I can`t rag on is JFK, he is at the top of my list for integrity/honor/courage.
 I posted this on the wrong site, my bad, it was meant for a different one I make no excuses, just old and half blind.
Putting aside the recent events taking over the net, my one true bitch is none of the gang of insiders have been charged legally, a few low levels have been grabbed for fraud, thats it.
 My hearts desire is to see the ADM allow grand jury indictments post haste, proof of criminal acts ( they have it) and a thorough cleansing of the rats who have used this nation for their gain and loyal to the inside higher ups, traitors. As of now, the information as to the crimes has been to the forefront, BUT the privleged ones are free as birds, a commoner would have been hung.
IF, that should become a reality this BS in Syria will be a grain of sand on very long beach. Nail the rats to the wall, thats my hope, if this i done we will once again gain a smidgen of honor, if not I will sum this recent Syria deal as a inside deal. up as a tit for tat, and rant till I kick the ole bucket.
  If Trumps crew has the courage to muck the traitors, expose their crimes and jail the rats I will be forever a trumpster, if not the rhetoric of the C.O.C.and their  OBVIOUS conclusions was a waste of time, money, and will continue to knaw on the base of this nation.  Either the ADM is serious about  draining the swamp, the commoners worldwide will cheer for this nation. lots of talk, u tube time etc from the COC, as of yet no hammers have nailed these sh**tbags. Russia can be negotiated, Korea is a generational nation of brain dipped, terified humans, a successfull experiment proving the masses can be dipped. China will now step into  this,K`s fat boy -he can`t keep up with whats on the table. My concern is the USA cleaning house or this will continue to be a muckshow.
  Clear and danger is the domestic scum insiders, untill they are nailed I will not be fully convinced of our ADM..

Offline Changeling

« Reply #85 on: April 17, 2017, 05:45:00 PM »

... I agree with most solid Trumpists, that the attack on the Assad airstrip
is an anomaly. It is very hard to make sense of it ... I can only assume that
there is something we don't understand about Assad and the civil war ... and
that the intelligence services (with infinite spying power) convinced Trump to
take a course which will both destroy ISIS, etc., AND unseat ASSAD.

Or maybe there's something you don't understand about Trump, or don't want to understand?

Your quotes are words to live by (or write by), but of course Trump is not a man of few words - he is a man of many waffly and unfocussed words, with a large excess of repetitive adjectives.

Offline freedom_commonsense

« Reply #86 on: April 21, 2017, 05:23:08 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGgMJ3QDAQ

Any true nationalist would have nothing to do with AIPAC.