Attn: Alex

Author Topic: Attn: Alex  (Read 937 times)

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
Attn: Alex
« on: March 20, 2017, 08:12:13 PM »

This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline One Revelator

Re: Attn: Alex
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 09:39:17 PM »
That McClatchy article is full of spin and innuendo. Of course, Like the rest of the MSM, they're not really responsible for anything they print. This is part of the organized program to get Trump to be impeached or to resign.

InfoWars is published by Alex Jones, a Texas-based conservative talk show host known for embracing conspiracy theories such as one asserting that the U.S. government was involved in the terror attacks of Sept. 11, 2001. During the 2016 campaign, InfoWars.com was a loyal Trump public relations tool. Trump was on Jones’ show and praised his reporting.

“It’s the major source of everything,” Roger Stone, a longtime Trump confidant and campaign adviser, said last fall. Stone, who has regularly appeared on Jones’ show and was on Monday, has said he invites an FBI investigation into his campaign role. The Senate Intelligence Committee has asked Stone to preserve documents in connection with the Russian election inquiry.

Jones responded to questions from McClatchy on his talk show.

“I’m not gonna sit here and say, ‘I’m not a Russian stooge,’ because it’s a (expletive) lie,” he said, denying any contact with the Kremlin operatives about bots. He said this issue stemmed from “this whole ridiculous narrative of the bitching left.”

“It’s as if we didn’t build InfoWars,” he said. “It’s as if we don’t have a huge audience.”

Noting he had appeared on RT “probably 100 times or more,” he said sarcastically, “There’s my Russian connection.”

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article139695453.html

I also see that John Schindler and John McCain have something in common....perhaps.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2017, 09:49:04 PM »
I'm bored to death of this already.

Anyone else think this Capitalist Russian Agents should have died with the election result ?

Why should I be afraid of Putin ?
Is it because he might set flat rate income tax at 11% ?

“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Offline pac522

This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2017, 10:21:54 PM »
I'm bored to death of this already.

Anyone else think this Capitalist Russian Agents should have died with the election result ?

Why should I be afraid of Putin ?
Is it because he might set flat rate income tax at 11% ?

Hilldog started the rumor with her Putin's puppet comment at the debates. Then it got quiet until December, when officials from intel agencies were saying that there was absolutely no connection between Trump and Russia. Nor was there any proof of Russian hackers interfering with the election.

For a while “Russian hackers” disappeared along with a defeated Hillary.

Then, inexplicably, in February, the MSM was prompted to harangue Trump, demanding an answer to a tough question ASSUMING that the “Russian hacker” story was true. When called on that, the dems/liberals called for ANOTHER investigation. And that's where we are now.

This reminds me of all those people that were so upset over the results of the Brexit vote, that they called for another vote to get what they wanted.

Fascinating how the people that had this country in a headlock for so many years are now the conspiracy theorists while the conspiracies during those years are turning out to be true. They have been so self-important for so long that they truly believe that merely saying something makes it so.

The real issue they have is watching the rapid reversal of their “legacy” on the American people where they were benefiting at everyone else's expense. In their minds, that was "equality".
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline pac522

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2017, 12:44:45 AM »
Also:

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2017, 06:39:32 AM »
RT - does not support Trump
https://www.rt.com/shows/big-picture/381576-oligarch-supreme-court-us/

On tonight’s Big Picture, Thom discusses how Trump has abandoned his populist message in favor of a Goldman Sachs cabinet with journalist and author Sheelah Kolhatkar. Then, Thom talks to Jeff Stier of the National Center for Public Policy Research and political commentator Justin Duckham about Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch’s upcoming confirmation hearing and why Trump wants to get rid of all funding for the arts and culture.

“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Offline pac522

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2017, 09:49:26 AM »
Another thing, Mike Cernovich is not who he says he is. He's an opportunist, that leeched on to the Trump movement trying to cash in. This scumbag said he was being sued by Epstein, in fact it was Cerovich that filed the motion. The motion he filed was on behalf of lawyer Alan Dershowitz. It was to unseal the records of the victims of Jeffery Epstein, Mike played it off as if were being sued by Epstein showed some redacted paper.

When multiple people have called him out on it he just blocks them. He isn't AltRight, he isn't fighting the Pedofiles, he's an A #1 slimy scumbag lawyer whos going to get his 15 minutes of fame when all is said and done. Just be careful of the company you keep.

Mike Cernovich, Alan Dershowitz and the Jeffery Epstein Underage Sex Trafficking Case
http://archive.fo/798Nw

https://www.scribd.com/document/341015186/Giuffre-v-Maxwell-Response-to-Motion-to-Unseal-Opposition

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2017, 11:05:03 AM »
Another thing, Mike Cernovich is not who he says he is. He's an opportunist, that leeched on to the Trump movement trying to cash in. This scumbag said he was being sued by Epstein, in fact it was Cerovich that filed the motion. The motion he filed was on behalf of lawyer Alan Dershowitz. It was to unseal the records of the victims of Jeffery Epstein, Mike played it off as if were being sued by Epstein showed some redacted paper.

When multiple people have called him out on it he just blocks them. He isn't AltRight, he isn't fighting the Pedofiles, he's an A #1 slimy scumbag lawyer whos going to get his 15 minutes of fame when all is said and done. Just be careful of the company you keep.

Mike Cernovich, Alan Dershowitz and the Jeffery Epstein Underage Sex Trafficking Case
http://archive.fo/798Nw

https://www.scribd.com/document/341015186/Giuffre-v-Maxwell-Response-to-Motion-to-Unseal-Opposition

Scumbag indeed!!!
And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline pac522

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2017, 03:25:13 PM »
Scumbag indeed!!!

He asked for donations for his legal defense fund and setup some type of gofund me page too. If he were in front of me I'd break his jaw.

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2017, 11:17:12 PM »
Also:

This list is disturbing.  People will not appreciate hearing only libtard trash for news.  People will know the difference.  They are only counting on people accepting this gross censorship because they will want peace instead of the chaos.  It's so disgusting I cannot believe it.

But, I think it is too late and it won't go over.
love, e

Offline pac522

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2017, 08:02:08 PM »
One of the best parody accounts on Twitter.  ;D

https://twitter.com/AlkekJones

Throwback to the time i hung out with Dave Kekstaine from the band Megakek.

Offline Adolf Hilter

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2017, 08:13:53 PM »
One of the best parody accounts on Twitter.  ;D

https://twitter.com/AlkekJones

Throwback to the time i hung out with Dave Kekstaine from the band Megakek.

LOL

Offline Outer Haven

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2017, 12:58:20 PM »
First they ignore you
Then they laugh at you
Then they attack you
Then you EITHER WIN OR LOSE

...We have finally made it to the 3rd stage...!
"I admire your faith [in evolution]. But I don't admire your intelligence."
-- Kent Hovind