Russia & the USA,

Author Topic: Russia & the USA,  (Read 395 times)

Offline chris jones

Russia & the USA,
« on: March 18, 2017, 09:19:31 PM »
Russian and US troops are patrolling neighbouring Syrian villages as the two countries move to defuse tensions between rival factions fighting the Islamic State in the Iraq and the Levant (Isil).

In what is the closest encounter between the two superpowers in Syria to date, both sides have sent troops into the area around the northern town of Manbij to in a bid to halt fighting between the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) and Turkish troops and allied rebel groups.

The Manbij Military Council, an SDF-affiliated group, said on Monday that the town had been placed under the protection of the US-backed coalition following several days of clashes with Turkish-backed Free Syrian Army.
Source /The Telegraph.
  I`ll make no comment, this news kinda says it all, but Id be real pleased to hear yours.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Truthers are not Trumpers
    • Trump Bot Free Zone
Re: Russia & the USA,
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2017, 09:55:02 PM »
"Oh Shit"
“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Article : "A Limited Hangout Operation ?"

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2017, 11:00:43 PM »

... my hunch is that Russia & US (and Assad?) are communicating
and collaborating to some degree by now. Turkey/Erdogan is a
loose cannon, probably is even more 'radical' than we think.
Dicey situation.
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline chris jones

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2017, 08:07:38 PM »
... my hunch is that Russia & US (and Assad?) are communicating
and collaborating to some degree by now. Turkey/Erdogan is a
loose cannon, probably is even more 'radical' than we think.
Dicey situation.
Holly.
                Turkey, a storm on the horrizon for some time. This NATO deal goes back a long way, too long as if it were written in stone, it isn`t.
Turkey is 'making NATO very uncomfortable' - Business Insider
www.businessinsider.com/turkey-is-making-nato-very-uncomfortable-2015-4
Apr 21, 2015 - Turkey's push to carve out an independent foreign policy and purchase arms from countries outside of NATO is raising concerns among ...
Syria...       Assad has been blamed by the MSM for gassing his own people, when in fact inspectors admitted it could very likey be the rebels.
Just to mention, Assad was not in line for the throne, his older brother was but was killed in a auto accident. Assad was attending a university to be an eye surgeon, his goal in life, his dream..Go figure, a guy who wanted to do something decent in his life is accused of mass murder by our MSM...No suprise.. This is convoluted..PS.Didn`t Turkey knock out a Russian jet or is my memory slipping.