British GCHQ Spied On Trump For Obama - Foreign Influence On US Politics

Author Topic: British GCHQ Spied On Trump For Obama - Foreign Influence On US Politics  (Read 1611 times)

Offline One Revelator

Since this was glazed over and ignored yesterday, I'm starting this topic as a new thread. It's kind of a big deal. While everybody is obsessing over Trump, few are looking at the actions of intelligence agencies behind the curtain to subvert established governments. This is now affecting Western stability. This scenario reminds me of G. W. Bush's statement, “The US doesn't torture.” We'll that's technically correct. But, as it turned out, an “ally”, Morocco sure as hell did on behalf of the Bush administration.

More Evidence Surfaces – NSA Director Mike Rogers Did Not Aid Obama’s Surveillance Scheme…
Posted on March 14, 2017 by sundance

Every time I see an interview discussing 2016 surveillance of the Trump Campaign and candidate Donald Trump I keep going back to that November 17th, 2016, Trump Tower visit by NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers.

No-one in the Obama chain-of-command knew Director Rogers was going to meet with President-Elect Trump; Rogers did it entirely on his own impetus, and James Clapper was furious in the aftermath.

Additionally, Admiral Mike Rogers is still running the NSA. President Trump has made no effort to replace him.

President Obama went to British intelligence to spy on Trump for him! - Judge Napolitano
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlBPEpRD4jU

“Three intelligence sources have informed Fox News that President Obama went outside the chain of command. He didn’t use the NSA. He didn’t use the CIA. He didn’t use the FBI, and he didn’t use Department of Justice. He used GCHQ. What the heck is GCHQ? That’s the initials for the British spying agency. They have 24/7 access to the NSA database. So by simply having two people go to them saying, ‘President Obama needs transcripts of conversations involving candidate Trump, conversations involving president-elect Trump,’ he’s able to get it, and there’s no American fingerprints on this.”
~ Judge Andrew Napolitano

If what Napolitano’s sources are saying is true, then it’s even more confirmation of our hunch in an earlier timeline.  NSA Director Mike Rogers didn’t want to participate in, or give aid in relationship to, the surveillance scheme.  Consequently, the Obama White House worked around Rogers with another source, British Government Communications Head Quarters (GCHQ), for the same information.

In 2013 Edward Snowden released information the UK GCHQ was being party funded by the U.S. NSA to the tune of over £100 million:

[…]  The funding underlines the closeness of the relationship between GCHQ and its US equivalent, the National Security Agency. But it will raise fears about the hold Washington has over the UK’s biggest and most important intelligence agency, and whether Britain’s dependency on the NSA has become too great. (link)

January 23rd, 2017, three days after President Trump’s inauguration, the head of the U.K. General Communications Head Quarters (GCHQ) unexpectedly resigns:

Robert Hannigan, the director of GCHQ, has resigned from his job as head of one of the three Government intelligence agencies after just two years.

GCHQ would only say that Mr Hannigan had left his post for “personal reasons” and that he was not sacked or subject to disciplinary proceedings.  (link)

[Previously] In hindsight, NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers may have notified Team Trump of Obama’s Intelligence Community (James Clapper and John Brennan) involvement or engagement in surveillance activity.

As you look at the dates below, it’s important to note that NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers would be keenly aware of both the June FISA request – Denied, and the October request – Granted.  Pay specific attention to the October request. “October”!.

June 2016: FISA request. The Obama administration files a request with the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISA) to monitor communications involving Donald Trump and several advisers. The request, uncharacteristically, is denied.

October 2016: FISA request. The Obama administration submits a new, narrow request to the FISA court, now focused on a computer server in Trump Tower suspected of links to Russian banks. No evidence is found — but the wiretaps continue, ostensibly for national security reasons.

Andrew McCarthy at National Review later notes. The Obama administration is now monitoring an opposing presidential campaign using the high-tech surveillance powers of the federal intelligence services.

♦ On Tuesday November 8th, 2016 the election was held.  Results announced Wednesday November 9th, 2016.

♦ On Thursday November 17th, 2016, NSA Director Mike Rogers traveled to New York and met with President-Elect Donald Trump.

♦ On Friday November 18th The Washington Post reported on a recommendation in “October” that Mike Rogers be removed from his NSA position:

The heads of the Pentagon and the nation’s intelligence community have recommended to President Obama that the director of the National Security Agency, Adm. Michael S. Rogers, be removed.

The recommendation, delivered to the White House last month, was made by Defense Secretary Ashton B. Carter and Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr., according to several U.S. officials familiar with the matter.

[…]  In a move apparently unprecedented for a military officer, Rogers, without notifying superiors, traveled to New York to meet with Trump on Thursday at Trump Tower. That caused consternation at senior levels of the administration, according to the officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss internal personnel matters. (link)

Remember, historically The Washington Post is the preferred outlet for the CIA and Intelligence Community within Deep State to dump their “leaks” and stories.  [The State Department “leaks” to CNN for the same purposes.]

♦ On Saturday November 19th Reuters reported on the WaPo Story and additional pressure by Defense Secretary Ash Carter and DNI James Clapper to fire Mike Rogers.

[…]  The Washington Post reported that a decision by Rogers to travel to New York to meet with Trump on Thursday without notifying superiors caused consternation at senior levels of the administration, but the recommendation to remove him predated his visit.  (link)

If you just look at the timeline of activity a picture emerges:

1. The Intelligence Community -at the direction of President Obama- made a request to a FISA court for the NSA to spy on Donald Trump in June 2016.  It was denied.
2. In October the Intelligence Community (NSA) -at the direction of President Obama- made a second request to the FISA court for the NSA to spy on activity around Donald Trump.  It was approved.
3. At around the same time (October), as the second request, (Def Sec) Ash Carter and (DNI) James Clapper tell President Obama to dump NSA Director Mike Rogers.
4. A week after the election, Director Mike Rogers makes a trip to Trump Tower without telling his superior, James Clapper….
5. …Which immediately brings about new calls (November media leaks to WaPo) for President Obama to dump Admiral Mike Rogers.

Occam’s Razor.  NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers didn’t want to participate in the spying scheme (Clapper, Brennan, Etc.), which was the baseline for President Obama’s post presidency efforts to undermine Donald Trump and keep Trump from digging into the Obama labyrinth underlying his remaining loyalists.  After the October spying or surveillance operation went into effect, Rogers unknown loyalty was a risk to the Obama objective.  10 Days after the election Rogers travels to President-Elect Trump without notifying those who were involved in the intel scheme.

Did NSA Director Mike Rogers wait for a SCIF (Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility) to be set up in Trump Tower, and then notify the President-elect he was being monitored by a group representing President Obama’s interests?

….Seems likely.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/14/more-evidence-surfaces-nsa-director-mike-rogers-did-not-aid-obamas-surveillance-scheme/
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Truthers are not Trumpers
    • Trump Bot Free Zone
Remember the DEAD SPY IN A BAG ?

You might want to look it up, and see who 007 spied upon.
“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Article : "A Limited Hangout Operation ?"

Offline One Revelator

Gareth Williams?

So, he was working a joint US-UK project and allegedly got bumped off by Russia.

Rumor was he hacked into Clinton information.

What does that have to do with GCHQ influence in US politics?
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
Gareth Williams?

So, he was working a joint US-UK project and allegedly got bumped off by Russia.

Rumor was he hacked into Clinton information.

What does that have to do with GCHQ influence in US politics?

Working for GCHQ he Hacked the Clintons . . .
The reason I bring it up is because in your post it had line like :

President Obama went to British intelligence to spy on Trump for him! - Judge Napolitano

Which I think is interesting . . . .

-- Donald Trump

Offline Changeling

It's something that has been 'common knowledge', but with no real details, for a long time - that the NSA and GCHQ do the domestic spying for the opposite party in order to technically comply with laws (which is a farce obviously).

Paradoxically though, the technicalities of how this works, and who can access it or request it or whatever, is going to be highly classified and way above the pay grade of the various committees or officials or sources for news articles, or whatever.

Therefore I doubt whether this info is based on actual sources or leaks, but rather someone has speculated that this is what probably would have happened, and made the story up.

To be clear, I'm not saying that the story is not true, but more that these sorts of beans are not going to be spilled.

There is a great film, or actually a mini series, called "A Very British Coup", its from the 80s and it features exactly this scenario but the other way around (US spying on UK PM on behalf of MI5). That whole show could be very well analogized, from a certain point of view, to what happened and is happening with Trump. Although the politics are pretty much reversed, the parallels are quite striking.

Offline One Revelator

Dennis Kucinich: I'm no fan of Trump's but he's got a point about wiretapping

By Dennis Kucinich  Published March 10, 2017

President Trump’s assertion that his phones at Trump Tower were tapped last year has been treated as hilarious—and in some circles as beyond contempt. But I can vouch for the fact that extracurricular surveillance does occur, regardless of whether it is officially approved. I was wiretapped in 2011 after taking a phone call in my congressional office from a foreign leader.

That a secret recording had been made of this call was revealed to me by the Washington Times in 2015, a full two years after I left office.

The newspaper’s investigative reporters called me, saying they had obtained a tape of a sensitive telephone conversation that they wanted me to verify.

When I met them at a Chinese restaurant in Washington, they played back audio of a call I had taken in my D.C. congressional office four years earlier.

The call had been from Saif el-Islam Qaddafi, a high-ranking official in Libya’s government and a son of the country’s ruler, Moammar Qaddafi.

At the time I was leading efforts in the House to challenge the Obama administration’s war against Libya. The Qaddafi government reached out to me because its appeals to the White House and the State Department to forestall the escalating aggression had gone unanswered.

Before taking the call, I checked with the House’s general counsel to ensure that such a discussion by a member of Congress with a foreign power was permitted by law.

I was assured that under the Constitution a lawmaker had a fundamental duty to ask questions and gather information—activity expressly protected by the Article I clauses covering separation of powers and congressional speech and debate. I could and did ask questions of the younger Mr. Qaddafi.

On the Libyan end, the risk of the conversation was that whatever phone was used to call my office might serve as a homing beacon for a drone strike.

That possibility was minimized, I was told, by calling me on a cellphone that was used only once and then discarded.

Somehow, the Washington Times had gotten its hands on the surreptitious recording. I authenticated the conversation, and parts of it were published by the newspaper, which provided online links where readers could listen to me talking with Mr. Qaddafi.

The reporters did not say, nor did I ask, who had made the tape. But the paper’s stories referenced “secret audio recordings recovered from Tripoli.”

I have only my suspicions about their true provenance. The quality of the recordings was excellent on both ends of the call.

If sources had indeed discovered the tapes in Tripoli, there is no plausible explanation for how they would have chosen the Washington Times to carry the story. And which foreign intelligence service conceivably could have been interested in my phone call, had the technology to intercept it, and then wanted to leak it to the newspaper?

There’s a simpler explanation: I believe the tape was made by an American intelligence agency and then leaked to the Times for political reasons. If so, this episode represented a gross violation of the separation of powers.

Shortly after the Times story was published, I alerted congressional leaders to the breach and then let the matter rest, assuming that a series of routine Freedom of Information Act requests I had made in 2012 before leaving office would provide answers. 

Five years later I am still waiting for FOIA responses from some of the intelligence agencies.

I cannot say with assurance that my Libya call was the only one intercepted.

I have never gone public with this story, but when I saw the derision with which President Trump’s claims were greeted—and notwithstanding our political differences—I felt I should share my experience.

When the president raised the question of wiretapping on his phones in Trump Tower, he was challenged to prove that such a thing could happen.

It happened to me.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/03/10/dennis-kucinich-im-no-fan-trumps-but-hes-got-point-about-wiretapping.html

Offline One Revelator

Bump for a peek behind the curtain.

Offline Sasha

• Sasha
US and UK struck secret deal to allow NSA to 'unmask' Britons' personal data
published 3 years ago - excerpted

• 2007 deal allows NSA to store previously restricted material
• UK citizens not suspected of wrongdoing caught up in dragnet
• Separate draft memo proposes US spying on 'Five-Eyes' allies

• In 2007, the rules were changed to allow the NSA to analyse and retain any British citizens' mobile phone and fax numbers, emails and IP addresses swept up by its dragnet. Previously, this data had been stripped out of NSA databases – "minimized", in intelligence agency parlance – under rules agreed between the two countries.

• These communications were "incidentally collected" by the NSA, meaning the individuals were not the initial targets of surveillance operations and therefore were not suspected of wrongdoing.

• The NSA has been using the UK data to conduct so-called "pattern of life" or "contact-chaining" analyses, under which the agency can look up to three "hops" away from a target of interest – examining the communications of a friend of a friend of a friend. Guardian analysis suggests three hops for a typical Facebook user could pull the data of more than 5 million people into the dragnet.

• A separate draft memo, marked top-secret and dated from 2005, reveals a proposed NSA procedure for spying on the citizens of the UK and other Five-Eyes nations, even where the partner government has explicitly denied the US permission to do so. The memo makes clear that partner countries must not be informed about this surveillance, or even the procedure itself.

The 2007 briefing was sent out to all analysts in the NSA's Signals Intelligence Directorate (SID), which is responsible for collecting, processing, and sharing information gleaned from US surveillance programs.

Up to this point, the Americans had only been allowed to retain the details of British landline phone numbers that had been collected incidentally in any of their trawls.

But the memo explains there was a fundamental change in policy that allowed the US to look at and store vast amounts of personal data that would previously have been discarded....

Since the signing in 1946 of the UKUSA Signals Intelligence Agreement, which first established the Five-Eyes partnership, it has been a convention that the allied intelligence agencies do not monitor one another's citizens without permission – an agreement often referred to publicly by officials across the Five-Eyes nations.

However, a draft 2005 directive in the name of the NSA's director of signals intelligence reveals the NSA prepared policies enabling its staff to spy on Five-Eyes citizens, even where the partner country has refused permission to do so.
Morality is contraband in war.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Offline One Revelator

Trump stands by Obama wiretap charge, shrugs off row with Britain
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-wiretapping-idUSKBN16O16Q

Offline Changeling

Trump stands by Obama wiretap charge, shrugs off row with Britain
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-wiretapping-idUSKBN16O16Q

From the article, Trump said at the news conference ""That was a statement made by a very talented lawyer on Fox, and so you shouldn't be talking to me, you should be talking to Fox. OK?"

Yea right. His spokesman read out the transcript of Napolitano's claims at a news confeence. That means Trump is attributing some credence to it, which means he has questions to answer about it.

I doubt there would ever be real sources with real access to this sort of program who would talk to Napolitano or anyone else, so this was probably a pile of sh*t left deliberately for Trump to step in, who seems to be making this all to easy.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
its back to Punch & Judy show of Left v Right politics.

They will argue over the dumbest issues, while agreeing on all the really important issues.
The Endless War must continue.
911 Will NEVER be investigated.
The prisons never have enough inmates.
Job Creation for Robots is a priority.

Its a he said she said kindergarten argument.

-- Donald Trump

Offline One Revelator

911 Will NEVER be investigated.

9/11 has been investigated 6 ways from Sunday by we the people for the past 15 years. The findings have been summarily dismissed.

On the contrary, this could expose the people still benefiting off the deaths of 3000 Americans on US soil and 500,000 people on Iraqi soil. The Deep State needs to be exposed and brought to public scrutiny and accountability. Otherwise, we the people are stuck with more of the same as you have indicated.

The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. -JFK

I submit that this has already happened. We're beyond the grave danger.

Offline Changeling

Re: US makes formal apology to Britain over GCHQ wiretap claims
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2017, 04:32:38 PM »
The White House spokeman should not be reading out a transcript from a Fox News pundit. When called on it, Trump can't just refer people to Fox news. It makes them all look ridiculous and incompetent.

US makes formal apology to Britain over GCHQ wiretap claims
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/17/us-makes-formal-apology-britain-white-house-accuses-gchq-wiretapping/

"Intelligence sources had earlier told The Telegraph that both Mr Spicer and General McMaster, the US National Security Adviser, have apologised over the claims. "The apology came direct from them," a source said. General McMaster contacted Sir Mark Lyall Grant, the Prime Minister's National Security Adviser, to apologise for the comments. Mr Spicer conveyed his apology through Sir Kim Darroch, Britain's US ambassador."

"Mrs May's official spokesman said the White House has assured the Government that allegations that British intelligence services spied on Mr Trump would not be repeated."

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
NSA DOCUMENTS PROVE SURVEILLANCE OF DONALD TRUMP AND ALEX JONES - Bombshell discovery shows targets of NSA's "Project Dragnet"

https://www.infowars.com/nsa-documents-prove-surveillance-on-donald-trump-and-alex-jones/

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2015/12/dragnet-nsa-spying-survives-2015-review
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline One Revelator

Napolitano has been sidelined on Faux. No airtime since this happened. Multiple MSM articles giddy about this saying things like "Trump has nowhere to go!"

From his own website. Note the GCHQ resignation, which was only mentioned on air.

Did Obama Spy on Trump?
Published on Mar 16, 2017

The question of whether former President Barack Obama actually spied on President Donald Trump during the 2016 presidential campaign and transition has been tantalizing Washington since President Trump first made the allegation nearly two weeks ago. Since then, three investigations have been launched -- one by the FBI, one by the House of Representatives and one by the Senate. Are the investigators chasing a phantom, or did this actually happen?

Here is the back story.

Obama would not have needed a warrant to authorize surveillance on Trump. Obama was the president and as such enjoyed authority under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act to order surveillance on any person in America, without suspicion, probable cause or a warrant.

FISA contemplates that the surveillance it authorizes will be for national security purposes, but this is an amorphous phrase and an ambiguous standard that has been the favorite excuse of most modern presidents for extraconstitutional behavior. In the early 1970s, President Richard Nixon used national security as a pretext to deploying the FBI and CIA to spy on students and even to break in to the office of the psychiatrist of Daniel Ellsberg, one of his tormentors.

FISA was enacted in the late 1970s to force the federal government to focus its surveillance activities -- its domestic national security-based spying -- on only those people who were more likely than not agents of a foreign government. Because FISA authorizes judges on the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court to make rules and establish procedures for surveillance -- essentially lawmaking -- in secret, the public and the media have been largely kept in the dark about the nature and extent of the statute and the legal and moral rationale for the federal government's spying on everyone in the U.S.

The mass spying that these judges have ruled FISA authorizes is directly counter to the wording, meaning and purpose of FISA itself, which was enacted to prevent just what it has in fact now unleashed.

We now know indisputably that this secret FISA court -- whose judges cannot keep records of their own work and have their pockets and briefcases checked by guards as they enter and leave the courthouse -- has permitted all spying on everyone all the time.

The FISA court only hears lawyers for the government, and they have convinced it that it is more efficient to capture the digital versions of everyone's phone calls, texts, emails and other digital traffic than it is to force the government -- as the Constitution requires -- to focus on only those who there is reason to believe are more likely than not engaging in unlawful acts.

When FISA was written, telephone surveillance was a matter of wiretapping -- installing a wire onto the target's telephone line, either inside or outside the home or business, and listening to or recording in real time the conversations that were audible on the tapped line.

Today the National Security Agency has 24/7 access to the mainframe computers of all telecom providers and all computer service providers and to all digital traffic carried by fiber optics in the U.S. The NSA has had this access pursuant to FISA court orders issued in 2005 and renewed every 90 days. The FISA court has based its rulings on its own essentially secret convoluted logic, never subjected to public scrutiny. That has resulted in the universal surveillance state in which we in America now live. The NSA has never denied this.

Thus, in 2016, when Trump says the surveillance of him took place, Obama needed only to ask the NSA for a transcript of Trump's telephone conversations to be prepared from the digital versions that the NSA already possessed. Because the NSA has the digital version of every telephone call made to, from and within the U.S. since 2005, if President Obama last year wanted transcripts of Trump's calls made at any time, the NSA would have been duty-bound to provide them, just as it would be required to provide transcripts of Obama's calls today if President Trump wanted them.

But if Obama did order the NSA to prepare transcripts of Trump's conversations last fall under the pretext of national security -- to find out whether Trump was communicating with the Russians would have been a good excuse -- there would exist somewhere a record of such an order. For that reason, if Obama did this, he no doubt used a source on which he'd leave no fingerprints.

Enter James Bond.

Sources have told Fox News that the British foreign surveillance service, the Government Communications Headquarters, known as GCHQ, most likely provided Obama with transcripts of Trump's calls. The NSA has given GCHQ full 24/7 access to its computers, so GCHQ -- a foreign intelligence agency that, like the NSA, operates outside our constitutional norms -- has the digital versions of all electronic communications made in America in 2016, including Trump's. So by bypassing all American intelligence services, Obama would have had access to what he wanted with no Obama administration fingerprints.

Thus, when senior American intelligence officials denied that their agencies knew about this, they were probably being truthful. Adding to this ominous scenario is the fact that three days after Trump's inauguration, the head of GCHQ, Robert Hannigan, abruptly resigned, stating that he wished to spend more time with his family.

I hope the investigations of Trump's allegation discover and reveal the truth -- whatever it is. But the lesson here is terribly serious. We face the gravest threat to personal liberty since the Alien and Sedition Acts of 1798 proscribed criticism of the government. We have an unelected, unnamed, unaccountable elite group in the intelligence community manipulating the president at will and possessing intimate, detailed knowledge about all of us that it can reveal. We have statutes that have given the president unconstitutional powers that have apparently been used. And we have judges on secret courts facilitating all this as if the Constitution didn't exist.

For how much longer will we have freedom?

http://www.judgenap.com/post/did-obama-spy-on-trump

Online TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
No that couldn't be true ...

https://www.cia.gov/news-information/featured-story-archive/2015-featured-story-archive/the-intrepid-life-of-sir-william-stephenson.html
The Intrepid Life of Sir William Stephenson

Pilot, prisoner, inventor, spy – Sir William Stephenson lived a courageous life full of adventure and derring-do. (Many people consider him one of the real-life inspirations for James Bond.)
He was a friend of British Prime Minister Winston Churchill, who sent Stephenson to New York City in 1940 to run the British Security Coordination Office, the operational and liaison arm of UK Intelligence in the US.Transmitter_1922

The job made Stephenson Britain’s top intelligence officer in the United States.

He used his contacts in American industry and government to improve US-British relations and to push the US towards war with the Axis powers.

According to documents in the UK National Archives, British authorities tasked him to launch covert operations against the American isolationist movement (his effort was no doubt aided by his many contacts in the entertainment industry.)

Donovan presenting Stephenson with the Medal of Merit in 1946.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Obama intel agency secretly conducted illegal searches on Americans for years

http://circa.com/politics/barack-obamas-team-secretly-disclosed-years-of-illegal-nsa-searches-spying-on-americans

So why isnt John Brennan talking about this interference in the election during his testimony? Oh no, he wants to drip like a faucet only about Russia. This bias is very telling, John. Your credibility is in serious question. You cant be taken seriously when you have been caught previously lying to Congress.

https://www.infowars.com/leaky-john-brennan/

http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=7998&st=25
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!