Stranger Fruit film shows cops, FBI and DoJ lied about Michael Brown

Author Topic: Stranger Fruit film shows cops, FBI and DoJ lied about Michael Brown  (Read 370 times)

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
Filmmaker Jason Pollock conducts a revealing investigation into the Ferguson shooting.
Stranger Fruit, an explosive documentary retracing the events surrounding the 2014 shooting of Michael Brown, begins with an image of the Ferguson, Missouri, African-American high school grad proudly wearing his cap and gown.

He’d die eight days later, unarmed, of multiple gunshot wounds at the hands of white police officer Darren Wilson, who would ultimately be exonerated of any criminal wrongdoing by a state grand jury, igniting a firestorm of protests in Ferguson and throughout the country.

Determined to set the record straight, director Jason Pollock (a protege of Michael Moore) opens his own investigation — and the damning, emotionally charged results clearly struck a chord with the audience at its SXSW world premiere, which was attended by Brown’s mother, Lezley McSpadden.

Thanks to Pollock’s dropping of a major bombshell in the form of additional surveillance footage that had evidently been suppressed by Ferguson police, the film (the title draws upon the lynching protest poem “Strange Fruit”) may even generate traction in efforts calling upon the Department of Justice to reopen Brown’s case.

Brown’s graduation from Normandy High was a big deal at a school with a four-year graduation rate of 61.5%. He was just about to head off to college when he and a friend were detained in a police ped (“pedestrian”) stop that went terribly wrong, with Wilson, claiming he feared for his safety, firing a dozen shots at Brown — the last one fatally penetrating his skull.
What do you under-stand?

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
Re: Stranger Fruit film shows cops, FBI and DoJ lied about Michael Brown
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 08:00:23 PM »
I was getting tried of Paul Joseph Watson and others bad mouthing Michael Brown as the cops, FBI and DoJ are found lying about the event; that Michael Brown was just some thug bad guys, well the truth is out and as always the lying cops and their cohorts lied.
Comply of Die is NOT the law!

The Cops are a bunch of lying cowards that protect pedophiles and lie about everything.
The Police State is in full blow operation as they kill thousand of innocent people every year and protect pedophile rings all the way to the top and that isn't count the countless children they allow to be slaughtered. The FBI Director Comey is the Chief in charge of protecting the real criminals in this country.
All cops are bad, there is none good, they all cover for each other and therefore are guilty as the worse of them.
If we are going to drain the swamp we need to start with the real criminals, the cops and the FBI and all their cohorts.
I hate the cops and everything about them.
Never call a cop.
What do you under-stand?

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
What do you under-stand?

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2017, 10:14:34 PM »
The fact that the police absolutely OMITTED the other video in order to make their 'case' for murdering that kid is disgusting. I feel badly for that kid, and for his family. Glad the police officer who murdered him is not on the force anymore, but too bad he's not where he belongs; in jail.

And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline notravelingfellows

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2017, 10:48:26 PM »
FAILURE. NO that was still strong arm. It does not matter whether or not he set up the monetary exchange before! The clerk didn't understand and the thug shoved around a store clerk. Instead of being cordial and asking to speak with a manager or asking to watch yesterday's sercurity video, he shoved the guy like a thug. NO PROOF of him being innocent THE MOMENT he was shot!
I didn't even watch the video from the day before because of how that jackass was rationalizing that thug's behavior.

The video even has an advertisement! I'm going to finish it now anyway....
Berthed and stamped No. *************

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2017, 11:09:43 PM »
FAILURE. NO that was still strong arm. It does not matter whether or not he set up the monetary exchange before! The clerk didn't understand and the thug shoved around a store clerk. Instead of being cordial and asking to speak with a manager or asking to watch yesterday's sercurity video, he shoved the guy like a thug. NO PROOF of him being innocent THE MOMENT he was shot!
I didn't even watch the video from the day before because of how that jackass was rationalizing that thug's behavior.

The video even has an advertisement! I'm going to finish it now anyway....

What seem to be always overlooked is the lying cop was compiling Mr. Brown to do something he had no right to do; and essentially killed him for not comply to an unlawful order.
This is how the cops roll; criminally enforcing the thug force on people without due process: thus become the judge, jury and executioner.
Regardless of what anyone say Michael Brown will always remain an innocent man, killed by one of the thug blue gang called cops.
The fact always will remain the same and cannot be change because Michael Brown never was given due process but was murdered by cop pedophile protector.
Cops are criminals and I can't way till they get their just reward, the cowards.
Comply of Die is NOT the LAW!
What do you under-stand?

Offline notravelingfellows

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2017, 11:22:10 PM »
Yea I can't take no mo. The "new" video also includes Mike standing across the counter with his hands behind his waist and the commentary calls it "standing politely." Obviously y'all have never spent a couple of years in the bad part of town. That's actually a threatening stance. Kind of like how I don't pull right up next to other cars in certain parts of town. Oh and it also shows him clearly dealing drugs as well. I made stupid decisions when I was young too, but unfortunately he made a really bad decision. He was acting violent and openly violating law on video. Was the police officer slapping around the donut shop lady earlier in the day to get some donuts he paid for yesterday?
Berthed and stamped No. *************

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2017, 10:05:33 AM »
Filmmaker Slams Michael Brown Case: 'My Film Will Show the Public The Truth'

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/13/stranger-fruit-filmmaker-slams-michael-brown-case-my-film-will-show-truth-about-cops-bob

A documentary filmmaker engaged in a heated debate surrounding his new film, which contends that Michael Brown did not rob a Ferguson, Mo. convenience store prior to his ultimately fatal 2014 encounter with Officer Darren Wilson.

Which is really beyond the point: because the scum cop violated Mr. Brown civil rights;
Comply or Die is NOT the Law!
What do you under-stand?

Offline Neuromancer

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2017, 11:53:07 AM »
What difference does it make
Poster Neuromancer's comments bring a critical but often overlooked historical perspective to key present-day social issues. His underlying goals focus on inspiring curiosity and creativity, sharpening critical analysis of everything from historical texts to today’s news.