Trump is Controlled Opposition - DON'T BE FOOLED!

Author Topic: Trump is Controlled Opposition - DON'T BE FOOLED!  (Read 14388 times)

Offline Changeling

Re: Trump is Controlled Opposition - DON'T BE FOOLED!
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2017, 02:30:11 PM »
No, it's not about money. It's about power. Much more seductive to Trump.

There's also the vanity aspect. Trump is not a humble or modest man; he is a man who likes golden private jets (not to mention other things golden!), so the US presidency could also be the ultimate bling.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/bishopjordan/2016/12/07/donald-trump-private-jet-photos/#3b6b21461603

Offline Changeling

« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2017, 02:35:45 PM »
Is that suppose to get a knee-jerk reaction?

The 4th amendment has been violated for years.  It's really not all Trump's fault.  Like he said he was left with a real mess.

So many people are expecting a magic wand to undo the unconstitutional laws that have been enacted over the years.  Trump is good but he is not a magician.

The problem with that argument is that Trump is openly in favor of unconstitutional domestic spying, in violation of the 4th Amdt.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/06/edward-snowden-nsa-leak-donald-trump-093232

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/dec/2/donald-trump-nsa-phone-snooping-program-i-err-side/

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #42 on: March 13, 2017, 02:44:29 PM »
I asked you a straight question , but to be honest I did expect a comedy reply and thats what I got

That was NOT comedy - and that you would THINK it was funny is really remarkable.
That was FACT: I did not vote for either of the two wings of the globalist sh*tbags.
I refuse to participate in their puppet show.

This Video by Scootle is great...

Global Tyranny and the Illusion of Choice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoBMMieYpE0

Until we can get out of their left/right paradigm, we'll never be free.
The globalists are in the cabinet, in key positions in the IC, MIC, the Congress and the Judiciary.
So tell me, when will you detach from the tentacles of the puppetmasters?
Revive the Liberty Movement!

And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline EvadingGrid

• Truthers are not Trumpers
    • Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #43 on: March 13, 2017, 02:47:51 PM »
The problem with that argument is that Trump is openly in favor of unconstitutional domestic spying, in violation of the 4th Amdt.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/06/edward-snowden-nsa-leak-donald-trump-093232

Which is precisely why we need to call him out on such a serious issue.
“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Article : "A Limited Hangout Operation ?"

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2017, 03:39:24 PM »
The Left-Right Paradigm Is Back
http://chuckbaldwinlive.com/Articles/tabid/109/ID/3566/The-Left-Right-Paradigm-Is-Back.aspx
Published: Thursday, February 16, 2017   

Before the campaign and election of Donald Trump, the left-right paradigm was on life support. People were as sick of Republicans such as Jeb Bush as they were of Democrats such as Hillary Clinton. But the election of Donald Trump has resurrected the left-right paradigm BIG TIME.

Ever since Trump won the Republican nomination--and even more so since he won the general election--it seems we are right back to the old Republican vs. Democrat, left vs. right, liberal vs. conservative mentality that got us into this mess in the first place. It is to the point that major “patriot” radio talk show hosts are sounding more and more like Republican hacks such as Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity. And so-called patriot websites seem to have lost their constitutional objectivity as well when it comes to Trump.

As a national radio talk show host and columnist, I went through this with G.W. Bush. And as Yogi Berra used to say, “It’s deja vu all over again.”  So, where exactly does that leave honest, objective truth-tellers? We catch it from all directions.

Just a few days ago, an ultra left-wing propaganda website did a hatchet job on yours truly and the good folks at Liberty Fellowship. A reporter (or should I say saboteur) snuck into one of our services and wrote up a hit piece that Joseph Goebbels (and the SPLC) would be proud of. At the same time, so-called conservative, patriot websites and columnists are attacking me with equal ferocity. What should that tell you? It should tell you that neither side is interested in truth; both sides only want to report that which furthers their own political agenda.

Truth is dead; objectivity is dead; honest journalism is dead. Truly, “fake news” is found on both ends of the political spectrum.

The fact is, Donald Trump has made and is making many decisions that should deeply concern constitutionalists, conservatives, and patriots. For all intents and purposes, the “law and order” agenda he is publicly promoting eviscerates the Fourth Amendment along with several others.

For example, Trump recently threatened to ruin the career of a Texas State Senator who dared to introduce legislation that would require a criminal conviction before law enforcement authorities can seize a person’s assets. The way the laws are written right now, the government can seize any citizen’s personal assets without having to charge the person with any illegal activity or wrongdoing. Mere suspicion is all that is necessary. Do Trump’s supporters really support THAT? If they do, they have no right to call themselves a “constitutionalist,” that’s for sure.

With President Trump’s public rhetoric promoting police “stop and frisk” laws and similar bullying tactics, 157 people have been killed by police officers in just the first six weeks of 2017. That is almost a 10% increase over 2016’s banner year of police killings at this point on the calendar. And we are not yet two months into the new year. Does this make you feel “patriotic”? Do you really think this is what it means to “drain the swamp”?

Over Barack Obama’s eight years in office, he appointed twenty-one members of the globalist CFR to his administration. In just the beginning stages of Trump’s administration, he has already appointed four individual CFR members (Elaine Chao, Robert Lighthizer, K.T. McFarland, Robert Wood Johnson IV). Then count the companies that are CFR affiliates and the appointees from these companies that Trump has selected, including Rex Tillerson and Robert Harward, and that adds 15 additional CFR globalists to his administration. So, in reality, Trump has already appointed 19 CFR globalists to his administration--and he is only a few weeks into his presidency. At this rate, Trump is on a pace to far exceed Obama’s CFR appointments. Is that what you call putting “America first”?

Donald Trump’s CIA chief, Michael Pompeo, wants no interference or prohibition upon the federal government’s collecting “metadata” information on the American people. He wants to ignore or eliminate the USA Freedom Act that limits such data collection and resume the government’s collection of personal data on the American citizenry unimpeded. In other words, Pompeo wants the federal government to have complete freedom to spy on every American citizen, no exceptions and no limitations. Does that sound pro-constitution and pro-freedom to you?

Speaking of Pompeo and the CIA, Trump’s CIA chief just awarded Saudi Arabia Crown Prince Mohammed bin Nayef the George Tenet award for his work in “fighting terrorism.” I kid you not. Look it up for yourself.

Without a doubt, Saudi Arabia is the biggest exporter of terrorism in the entire Middle East. The Saudi government’s fingerprints are all over Al Qaeda, ISIS, and even the 9/11 attacks here in the United States. And Trump gives the Saudi deputy premier and interior minister an “anti-terrorism” award? Are you kidding me?

(continued)
And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2017, 03:58:24 PM »
Yes Kontrolled Opposition ... that's it ...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/aug/16/black-lives-matter-cashes-100-million-liberal-foun/
Black Lives Matter cashes in with $100 million from liberal foundations
By Valerie Richardson - The Washington Times - Tuesday, August 16, 2016

For all its talk of being a street uprising, Black Lives Matter is increasingly awash in cash, raking in pledges of more than $100 million from liberal foundations and others eager to contribute to what has become the grant-making cause du jour.

The Ford Foundation and Borealis Philanthropy recently announced the formation of the Black-Led Movement Fund [BLMF], a six-year pooled donor campaign aimed at raising $100 million for the Movement for Black Lives coalition.

That funding comes in addition to more than $33 million in grants to the Black Lives Matter movement from top Democratic Party donor George Soros through his Open Society Foundations, as well as grant-making from the Center for American Progress
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2017, 04:07:22 PM »
The Left-Right Paradigm Is Back
http://chuckbaldwinlive.com/Articles/tabid/109/ID/3566/The-Left-Right-Paradigm-Is-Back.aspx
Published: Thursday, February 16, 2017   
. And Trump gives the Saudi deputy premier and interior minister an “anti-terrorism” award? Are you kidding me?[/b][/color]

(continued)

that was the CIA   George tenet .award? jeez .. ( a loser award? really?   ...  not trump ///  
https://www.rt.com/usa/377087-cia-awards-saudi-antiterrorism/

CIA awards Saudi prince medal for anti-terror efforts
Published time: 11 Feb, 2017 21:40

Crown Prince Mohammed bin Nayef, Saudi Arabia’s deputy premier and interior minister, has been presented with a CIA award for his work fighting terrorism, prompting raised eyebrows on social media.

CIA Director Mike Pompeo gifted the prince with the George Tenet award in Riyadh on Friday.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/politics/a8306049/mike-pompeo-trump-cia-director/
On January 23, 2017, the Senate confirmed Rep. Mike Pompeo, a Republican congressman from Kansas, as director of the Central Intelligence Agency. Pompeo, 53, has served in the House of Representatives since 2011. He succeeds a 25-year veteran of the CIA, John Brennan, who’s served as the agency’s chief since 2013.

12. He supported Marco Rubio.

Pompeo traveled to Iowa ahead of the state’s caucus in February to campaign for Florida Sen. Marco Rubio for president, according to the Wichita Eagle. On his Facebook page, Pompeo said:

Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Dude447

« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2017, 04:59:09 PM »
That was NOT comedy - and that you would THINK it was funny is really remarkable.
That was FACT: I did not vote for either of the two wings of the globalist sh*tbags.
I refuse to participate in their puppet show.

Sat the point I was trying to make (and I agree with you about the 2 wings ) is not voting at all is playing in to there hands and counter productive

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2017, 05:45:16 PM »
that was the CIA   George tenet .award? jeez .. ( a loser award? really?   ...  not trump ///  

Crown Prince Mohammed bin Nayef, Saudi Arabia’s deputy premier and interior minister, has been presented with a CIA award for his work fighting terrorism, prompting raised eyebrows on social media.

CIA Director Mike Pompeo gifted the prince with the George Tenet award in Riyadh on Friday.

On January 23, 2017, the Senate confirmed Rep. Mike Pompeo, a Republican congressman from Kansas, as director of the Central Intelligence Agency. Pompeo, 53, has served in the House of Representatives since 2011. He succeeds a 25-year veteran of the CIA, John Brennan, who’s served as the agency’s chief since 2013.

Pompeo traveled to Iowa ahead of the state’s caucus in February to campaign for Florida Sen. Marco Rubio for president, according to the Wichita Eagle. On his Facebook page, Pompeo said:

... I guess the Prince is a 'moderate muslim'.[/sarcasm]
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline chris jones

« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2017, 06:01:43 PM »
The couple of examples which exist are essentially the exceptions which prove the rule.

I have seen very little evidence that Trump even knows what is contained in the Constitution and the importance of it.
One quote..
TRUMP: I see the constitution as set in stone. I see it as one of the great documents of all time. I also see it as something that says you're going to sit down and make deals. I mean look, if Ted wants something, health care and he won't negotiate, the other side is not going to negotiate either. There is going to be a little bit of movement. And that's wrong.
  Please do a research on his speeches, yes it will be a long tedious deal, however this is one, I found five and others have said 12 times the C was mentioned by Donald.
  I agree with you, Trump is not a Constitutional lawyer as Obama claimed , he has those ( Constiutional lawyers)within his crew to keep him on line, as for the fourth  amendment he needs to have a chat with his crew and congress.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2017, 06:17:25 PM »
"Speeches" don't get Constitution-shredding bills like the Patriot Act and Military Commissions Act repealed; only legislation does that.

If someone isn't willing to walk his talk when it comes to preserving, protecting and defending the Constitution, then he's just another slogan-parroting politician telling his supporters what he knows they want to hear.

Politician gives an applause line.

Supporters clap like trained seals.

The anti-American police state rolls along just as it did before.

That's what Obama did for eight years. Now Trump is doing it.

Sad and pathetic, to say the least.
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline chris jones

« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2017, 06:31:26 PM »
... I guess the Prince is a 'moderate muslim'.[/sarcasm]
[/quote

Shock and awe, this one is either a coin toss or taking a pizz in in the face of  the USA....
This has to be a side show, Pompeo is new, the revelations he discovered must be mind blowing. Saudi princelings, have they been on the CIAs buddy list, do they have the real deal on 911 and using this info, there is much more to this than a scrap of wood and some scribbling from tenet.
 I`m just guessing, but this one is surreal.

Offline Dude447

« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2017, 06:55:51 PM »
As an outsider looking in. Trump is not perfect , But I thank alll you americans that did vote ditch the witch

Offline jimd3100

• Global Moderator
« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2017, 08:16:05 PM »

Pompeo:

He was impressive in going after Hillary....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soZkkm5UK5A

But when I read his opening statement at his confirmation hearing I had to ask myself..WTF?

Mike Pompeo's opening statement at his hearing...these are my two favorite lines from his statement.....

1. "Iran – the leading state sponsor of terror – has become an emboldened, disruptive player in the Middle East, fueling tension with our Sunni allies."
LOL! You have Sunni allies! LOL! Ahem, I mean...of course you do, and how are they doing?
2. "As Director Clapper acknowledged at the beginning of 2016: “there are now more Sunni violent extremist groups, members, and safe havens than at any time in history.”
LOL! Good thing we're buddies huh?
As a bonus I'll give my 3rd favorite line of CIA nominee statement...
3. "Russia has reasserted itself aggressively, invading and occupying Ukraine, threatening Europe, and doing nearly nothing to aid in the destruction of ISIS."
LOL! I bet ISIS is surprised to hear that. So good news -- The insanity will continue!

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/statement-pompeo-011217.pdf

George Tenet Award? Given to Saudi Arabia for their fight against terrorism? In a weird way it makes sense in a Washington DC Treason sort of way.
Beliefs Always Trump Truth and Perception Always Trumps Reality

Offline chris jones

« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2017, 11:30:05 PM »
Hi Jim. A question plesae, did Russia actually commence the trumoil in the Ukraine, or was his goal originally to repress the instability.
The Crimeans voted in the Russuan allicane by a 92% margin.
Have the ukrainias been given an opporutunity for a bypartisan controlled election as to their leanings.
Gorbachev was a Ukrianian, the man who who coordinated the fall of the USSR, with RR,. Just a tad of history, and perhaps future analysis.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #55 on: March 13, 2017, 11:45:14 PM »
"Speeches" don't get Constitution-shredding bills like the Patriot Act and Military Commissions Act repealed; only legislation does that.

If someone isn't willing to walk his talk when it comes to preserving, protecting and defending the Constitution, then he's just another slogan-parroting politician telling his supporters what he knows they want to hear.

Politician gives an applause line.

Supporters clap like trained seals.

The anti-American police state rolls along just as it did before.

That's what Obama did for eight years. Now Trump is doing it.

Sad and pathetic, to say the least.

Hi Geo, Suporters arew opening an eye, come on Geo, I in n o way put this guy on a level with Hillry, Billy, Bush, Chenney etc. IF,IF he is on the wagon he will go down in infamy, I just don`t see this man risking his his family, to mention his pride alone dictates he will not surrender his name to the long list of past regimes.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2017, 05:11:43 AM »
Trump Gave CIA Power to Launch Drone Strikes
New authority departs from Obama-era policy under which only the Pentagon conducted the operations

WASHINGTON—President Donald Trump has given the Central Intelligence Agency secret new authority to conduct drone strikes against suspected terrorists, U.S. officials said, changing the Obama administration’s policy of limiting the spy agency’s paramilitary role and reopening a turf war between the agency and the Pentagon.

The new authority, which hadn’t been previously disclosed, represents a significant departure from a cooperative approach that had become standard practice by the end of former President Barack Obama’s tenure: The CIA used drones and other intelligence resources to locate suspected terrorists and then the military conducted the actual strike. The U.S. drone strike that killed Taliban leader Mullah Mansour in May 2016 in Pakistan was the best example of that hybrid approach, U.S. officials said.

The Obama administration put the military in charge of pulling the trigger to promote transparency and accountability. The CIA, which operates under covert authorities, wasn’t required to disclose the number of suspected terrorists or civilian bystanders it killed in drone strikes. The Pentagon, however, must publicly report most airstrikes.

READ MORE
https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-gave-cia-power-to-launch-drone-strikes-1489444374
-- Donald Trump

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2017, 05:35:52 AM »
-- Donald Trump

Offline jimd3100

• Global Moderator
« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2017, 06:04:38 AM »
Trump Gave CIA Power to Launch Drone Strikes
New authority departs from Obama-era policy under which only the Pentagon conducted the operations

Part of Obama's Drone Strike Policy was using them to murder American citizens and their kids.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anwar_al-Awlaki

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdulrahman_al-Awlaki

In order to do this (other than ignoring the constitution and declaring himself ultimate authority over everyone)He needs to have the military do it. That's what the military does. Kill people. The CIA is about Intelligence gathering. Don't brainwash yourself into thinking it's "Normal" for the CIA to kill people. That is what the military is for. These executive orders say the CIA can not do political assassinations.

Executive Order 11905
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11905

Executive Order 12036
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_12036

Executive Order 12333
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_12333

Executive Order 13355
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_13355

The Military does not have that baggage they exist to kill people. Obama used the military to kill Americans without even charging them.

Can it get worse? Maybe. I will be the first to back anyone wanting to get Trump out if he uses Drones to Kill Americans. Obama set the precedent. Trump can kill us. For those already scared of Trump think about that.

Trump is controlled? By who? Are we still doing the Trump is KGB undercover operative "Agent Orange"??

Trump is as close to the "real deal" any of us are ever going to get.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2017, 09:03:34 AM »

Trump is as close to the "real deal" any of us are ever going to get.

Thats right! He is fighting some real bastards and the people must support him! If the bastards win you will not recognize your country.

Get informed, people. Trump is not the problem; the criminals (on many fronts including the betrayers infiltrating his admin on both sides of the aisle) he is fighting are the problem. Give him a chance to help save your country. He cant do it alone.

EG, love ya man, but  I totally disagree with the title of this thread!
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2017, 09:43:09 AM »
Hi Geo, Suporters are opening an eye

Some are, but far from all.

My previous post was directed at the large percentage of Trump supporters who are emulating the sheep-like behavior of Obama cultists. In their eyes, Trump can do no wrong.

"Make America great again!" has become today's version of "hope and change!"
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2017, 09:58:20 AM »
Why Trump’s Syria 'Surge' Will Fail
Written by Ron Paul
http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2017/march/13/why-trump-s-syria-surge-will-fail/

Last week President Trump significantly escalated the US military presence in Syria, sending some 400 Marines to the ISIS-controlled Raqqa, and several dozen Army Rangers to the contested area around Manbij. According to press reports he will also station some 2,500 more US troops in Kuwait to be used as he wishes in Iraq and Syria.

Not only is it illegal under international law to send troops into another country without permission, it is also against US law for President Trump to take the country to war without a declaration. But not only is Trump’s first big war illegal: it is doomed to failure because it makes no sense.

President Trump says the purpose of the escalation is to defeat ISIS in Raqqa, its headquarters in Syria. However the Syrian Army with its allies Russia and Iran are already close to defeating ISIS in Syria. Why must the US military be sent in when the Syrian army is already winning? Does Trump wish to occupy eastern Syria and put a Washington-backed rebel government in charge? Has anyone told President Trump what that would to cost in dollars and lives – including American lives? How would this US-backed rebel government respond to the approach of a Syrian army backed up by the Russian military? 

Is Trump planning on handing eastern Syria over to the Kurds, who have been doing much of the fighting in the area? How does he think NATO-ally Turkey would take a de facto Kurdistan carved out of Syria with its eyes on Kurdish-inhabited southern Turkey?

And besides, by what rights would Washington carve up Syria or any other country?

Or is Trump going to give up on the US policy of “regime change” and hand conquered eastern Syria back to Assad? If that is the case, why waste American lives and money if the Syrians and their allies are already doing the job? Candidate Trump even said he was perfectly happy with Russia and Syria getting rid of ISIS. If US policy is shifting toward accepting an Assad victory, it could be achieved by ending arms supplies to the rebels and getting out of the way.

It does not appear that President Trump or his advisors have thought through what happens next if the US military takes possession of Raqqa, Syria. What is the endgame? Maybe the neocons told him it would be a “cakewalk” as they promised before the 2003 Iraq invasion.

Part of the problem is that President Trump’s advisors believe the myth that the US “surge” in Iraq and Afghanistan was a great success and repeating it would being the victory that eluded Obama with his reliance of drones and proxy military forces. A big show of US military force on the ground – like the 100,000 sent to Afghanistan by Obama in 2009 – is what is needed in Syria, these experts argue. Rarely is it asked that if the surge worked so well why are Afghanistan and Iraq still a disaster?

President Trump’s escalation in Syria is doomed to failure. He is being drawn into a quagmire by the neocons that will destroy scores of lives, cost us a fortune, and may well ruin his presidency. He must de-escalate immediately before it is too late.
-- Donald Trump

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2017, 10:46:38 AM »

My previous post was directed at the large percentage of Trump supporters who are emulating the  behavior of Obama cultists. In their eyes, Trump can do no wrong.

Just like you and I are not perfect, neither is Trump. I believe in giving the guy a chance. Judging the guy after only 2 months in office is not giving the guy a chance. He has the kitchen sink being thrown at him by some very wicked people, and yet he is still man enough to keep going.

It's nice to finally see a real man in office who will challenge the criminals in government, the deep state, the babies in Congress who pose as leaders but are nothing but minions of the globalists.

No President is able to fix the mess that the past 4 presidents (globalist minions Obama, Bush, Clinton, GHWB) have left, in 2 months, or in 4 years. The judgment of Trump in this forum is way too premature. GIVE HIM A CHANCE TO DO SOMETHING!

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #63 on: March 14, 2017, 11:11:12 AM »

Just like you and I are not perfect, neither is Trump. I believe in giving the guy a chance. Judging the guy after only 2 months in office is not giving the guy a chance. He has the kitchen sink being thrown at him by some very wicked people, and yet he is still man enough to keep going.

It's nice to finally see a real man in office who will challenge the criminals in government, the deep state, the babies in Congress who pose as leaders but are nothing but minions of the globalists.

No President is able to fix the mess that the past 4 presidents (globalist minions Obama, Bush, Clinton, GHWB) have left, in 2 months, or in 4 years. The judgment of Trump in this forum is way too premature. GIVE HIM A CHANCE TO DO SOMETHING!

Out of interest, do you think The Deep State does not include the Military Industrial Complex and the CIA ?

-- Donald Trump

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #64 on: March 14, 2017, 11:28:42 AM »
http://conservativearmy88.com/list-20-republican-senators-trying-sabotage-trump-help-us-expose-traitors-video/
Here Is The LIST of 20 REPUBLICAN SENATORS TRYING TO SABOTAGE TRUMP … HELP US EXPOSE THESE TRAITORS! [VIDEO]
March 12, 2017

Lest you think these must be craven Democrats trying to make President Trump look callous and mean, think again.  Twice as many Republicans (20) as Democrats (10) signed the letter, along with one Independent.

The number of H-2B visas issued had long been held to 66,000 visas but was wildly expanded by Obama in the last year of his presidency, to 264,000.  Now, almost 40% of the Republican caucus wants to keep it at that level.
These are the turncoat Republican senators:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/03/07/cancel-all-vacations-for-congress-until-august-how-gop-can-push-back-against-hysterical-democrats.html
Cancel all vacations for Congress until August: How the GOP can push back against hysterical Democrats
By Liz Peek Published March 07, 2017

President Obama and Democrats in Congress appear willing to use every legal (and maybe some illegal) tools available to undermine the Trump White House. Illegal leaks, misleading news stories, demonstrations, bureaucratic meddling, and Congressional obstruction have morphed into the Left’s partisan playbook, intentionally slow walking those trying to move forward on the Trump agenda.

The country should not stand for this, and neither should the GOP. What can the Republican leadership do to fight back against the all-out war being waged against President Trump? For starters, they could cancel all vacations for Congress until the August recess. Seriously.

| - --  -

[ Of McConnell and Ryan are showing they can obstruct Trump by ALLOWING the slow walking of Trumps Executive cabinet ....
He could have just changed the rules for confirmation and be done with it , BUT he would have lost control of the gop senators ...

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5wc2zn/donothing_rino_mcconnell_is_slowwalking_trumps/
Do-nothing RINO McConnell is slow-walking Trump's agenda, can't get Obamacare repealed and can't even get Ben Carson confirmed. Turtle head loser needs to GTFO! (i.redd.it)

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/02/06/democrats-breaking-mitch-mcconnell-majority-leader-whines-trump-nominee-blockade.html
Democrats Are Breaking Mitch McConnell As Majority Leader Whines About Trump Nominee Blockade
By Jason Easley on Mon, Feb 6th, 2017 at 6:12 pm

Senate Democrats are blocking President Trump's nominees. Judging by Sen. Mitch McConnell's (R-KY) whining remarks on the Senate floor, the efforts are getting under the skin of the Majority Leader.

Senate Democrats are blocking President Trump’s nominees. Judging by Sen. Mitch McConnell’s (R-KY) whining remarks on the Senate floor, the efforts are getting under the skin of the Majority Leader.

Sen. McConnell said, “Democrat obstruction has reached new extreme levels as the smallest number of cabinet officials have been confirmed in modern history at this point in a presidency. It’s a historic break in tradition. A departure from how newly elected presidents of both parties have been treated in decades past.”
The Senate Democratic behavior is no surprise. In December 2016, Senate Democrats announced that they would be slow walking all of Trump’s nominees, and McConnell has been powerless to stop them.

Offline Changeling

« Reply #65 on: March 14, 2017, 06:01:59 PM »
Part of Obama's Drone Strike Policy was using them to murder American citizens and their kids.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anwar_al-Awlaki

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdulrahman_al-Awlaki

And Trump finished the job by killing Awlaki's 8 year old daughter, also a US citizen.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/01/yemen-strike-eight-year-old-american-girl-killed-al-awlaki

In order to do this (other than ignoring the constitution and declaring himself ultimate authority over everyone)He needs to have the military do it. That's what the military does. Kill people. The CIA is about Intelligence gathering. Don't brainwash yourself into thinking it's "Normal" for the CIA to kill people. That is what the military is for. These executive orders say the CIA can not do political assassinations.

That's all out the window now, since according to the report Trump has now given CIA the power to directly carry out drone strikes, without using the military to pull the trigger as was the case under Obama.

The Military does not have that baggage they exist to kill people. Obama used the military to kill Americans without even charging them.

Can it get worse? Maybe. I will be the first to back anyone wanting to get Trump out if he uses Drones to Kill Americans. Obama set the precedent. Trump can kill us. For those already scared of Trump think about that.

You won't find out about it, because CIA drone operations will be under 'covert authority' and therefore not disclosed. From article:

"The Obama administration put the military in charge of pulling the trigger to promote transparency and accountability. The CIA, which operates under covert authorities, wasn’t required to disclose the number of suspected terrorists or civilian bystanders it killed in drone strikes. The Pentagon, however, must publicly report most airstrikes."

You could say it's a smart move from Trump. He will now not be dogged by the bad PR of having women and children blown up or burned alive by drone strikes, but they will be going on, and likely more than ever before.

Trump is controlled? By who?

Just a wild guess, but the same crowd which controlled Obama?

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2017, 06:19:42 PM »
^^^

... what the heck was that little girl,
reportedly born of a filthy, turncoat
traitor, doing in an Al Qaeda spider
hole in the hellhole called Yemen?
She was an American citizen?
What Son-of-a-Dog was responsible
for that?

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Anwar-al-Awlaki

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #67 on: March 14, 2017, 06:41:12 PM »
^^^

for that?

http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showtopic=9553

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #68 on: March 14, 2017, 06:48:16 PM »
Out of interest, do you think The Deep State does not include the Military Industrial Complex and the CIA ?

Sure it does! However, All are not bad. There are a few rogue punks in top positions who need to be purged in all of these areas. They are the troublemakers. The rank and file just takes orders.

All cia are not bad.
All fbi agents are not bad.
All military are not bad.
All of no group are bad.

The rogue in these groups need to be exposed and removed. But that is a hard task because they have been engrained in these organizations a long time. This is what Trump means when he says the swamp needs to be drained.

We need to differentiate between ALL vs. SOME being the problem. Go after the few troublemakers.

Offline Changeling

« Reply #69 on: March 14, 2017, 07:01:59 PM »
^^^

for that?

What was she doing there? Oh I don't know - maybe living with whatever family she had left, at least she was living..as were many women and kids until that night.

Anwar al Awlaki is long dead - killed in a targetted drone strike along with another daughter.

Since you mention it, what son-of-a-dog would kill an 8 year old girl, and a US citizen, and then say nothing about it - not even an expression of regret?

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #70 on: March 14, 2017, 07:02:26 PM »
SAVAGE: GOP TRAITORS BLOCKING TRUMP - Ryan, McCain trying to save Obamacare from Trump

https://www.infowars.com/savage-gop-traitors-blocking-trump/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #71 on: March 14, 2017, 07:07:28 PM »
What was she doing there? Oh I don't know - maybe living with whatever family she had left, at least she was living..as were many women and kids until that night.

Anwar al Awlaki is long dead - killed in a targetted drone strike along with another daughter.

Since you mention it, what son-of-a-dog would kill an 8 year old girl, and a US citizen, and then say nothing about it - not even an expression of regret?

... what son-of-a-dog puts little girls
in terrorist hellholes, knowing that most
sane men in the entire world would
blow the hell out of that hole if they
had the opportunity?

Nice to know that you seem to have such high
regard for Mr. Al what's his name and the other
muslim baby killers.

Offline Changeling

« Reply #72 on: March 14, 2017, 07:32:36 PM »
... what son-of-a-dog puts little girls
in terrorist hellholes, knowing that most
sane men in the entire world would
blow the hell out of that hole if they
had the opportunity?

Nice to know that you seem to have such high
regard for Mr. Al what's his name and the other
muslim baby killers.

Where did I indicate any high regard for al-Awlaki - by spelling his name right? I must be with the mooozlums..

You can't blame Nawar al-Awlaki's presence at a location on someone who has been dead for 6 years..unless the mooozlums now have powers from beyond the grave..

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #73 on: March 14, 2017, 07:58:58 PM »
^^^

... it was you that posted the little girl's picture
and slammed DJT instead of the sons-of-dogs
that put her (and how many others) in harm's way ...
and implying that DJT changed the targeting
BACK to the most efficient technique to kill
the sons-of-dogs, and yes, implying that
he wanted to KILL more little innocent girls.
Despicable ...

Offline Changeling

« Reply #74 on: March 14, 2017, 09:30:28 PM »
^^^... it was you that posted the little girl's picture and slammed DJT instead of the sons-of-dogs that put her (and how many others) in harm's way...and implying that DJT changed the targeting BACK to the most efficient technique to kill the sons-of-dogs, and yes, implying that he wanted to KILL more little innocent girls. Despicable ...

None of that indicates a high regard for al-Awlaki?

I realize that you don't see them as non-combatants, maybe because they are muslim and therefore fair game? Even Obama passed on that mission partly because of the risk to civilian life, so absolutely, Trump IS responsible. Chief Owens' father agrees and is demanding an investigation.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article135064074.html

It's 'Our Guy' Trump who said that we must 'take out the families', watch it: 

https://youtu.be/WWiaYQUV2oM?t=1m34s

Despicable

For ANYONE to be called DESPICABLE by someone who dehumaizes an entire religion is the proverbial pot calling the kettle black.

Offline One Revelator

Re: British GCHQ Spied On Trump For Obama - DON'T BE FOOLED!
« Reply #75 on: March 14, 2017, 09:58:53 PM »
More Evidence Surfaces – NSA Director Mike Rogers Did Not Aid Obama’s Surveillance Scheme…
Posted on March 14, 2017 by sundance

Every time I see an interview discussing 2016 surveillance of the Trump Campaign and candidate Donald Trump I keep going back to that November 17th, 2016, Trump Tower visit by NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers.

No-one in the Obama chain-of-command knew Director Rogers was going to meet with President-Elect Trump; Rogers did it entirely on his own impetus, and James Clapper was furious in the aftermath.

Additionally, Admiral Mike Rogers is still running the NSA. President Trump has made no effort to replace him.

President Obama went to British intelligence to spy on Trump for him! - Judge Napolitano
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlBPEpRD4jU

“Three intelligence sources have informed Fox News that President Obama went outside the chain of command. He didn’t use the NSA. He didn’t use the CIA. He didn’t use the FBI, and he didn’t use Department of Justice. He used GCHQ. What the heck is GCHQ? That’s the initials for the British spying agency. They have 24/7 access to the NSA database. So by simply having two people go to them saying, ‘President Obama needs transcripts of conversations involving candidate Trump, conversations involving president-elect Trump,’ he’s able to get it, and there’s no American fingerprints on this.”
~ Judge Andrew Napolitano

If what Napolitano’s sources are saying is true, then it’s even more confirmation of our hunch in an earlier timeline.  NSA Director Mike Rogers didn’t want to participate in, or give aid in relationship to, the surveillance scheme.  Consequently, the Obama White House worked around Rogers with another source, British Government Communications Head Quarters (GCHQ), for the same information.

In 2013 Edward Snowden released information the UK GCHQ was being party funded by the U.S. NSA to the tune of over £100 million:

[…]  The funding underlines the closeness of the relationship between GCHQ and its US equivalent, the National Security Agency. But it will raise fears about the hold Washington has over the UK’s biggest and most important intelligence agency, and whether Britain’s dependency on the NSA has become too great. (link)

January 23rd, 2017, three days after President Trump’s inauguration, the head of the U.K. General Communications Head Quarters (GCHQ) unexpectedly resigns:

Robert Hannigan, the director of GCHQ, has resigned from his job as head of one of the three Government intelligence agencies after just two years.

GCHQ would only say that Mr Hannigan had left his post for “personal reasons” and that he was not sacked or subject to disciplinary proceedings.  (link)

[Previously] In hindsight, NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers may have notified Team Trump of Obama’s Intelligence Community (James Clapper and John Brennan) involvement or engagement in surveillance activity.

As you look at the dates below, it’s important to note that NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers would be keenly aware of both the June FISA request – Denied, and the October request – Granted.  Pay specific attention to the October request. “October”!.

June 2016: FISA request. The Obama administration files a request with the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISA) to monitor communications involving Donald Trump and several advisers. The request, uncharacteristically, is denied.

October 2016: FISA request. The Obama administration submits a new, narrow request to the FISA court, now focused on a computer server in Trump Tower suspected of links to Russian banks. No evidence is found — but the wiretaps continue, ostensibly for national security reasons.

Andrew McCarthy at National Review later notes. The Obama administration is now monitoring an opposing presidential campaign using the high-tech surveillance powers of the federal intelligence services.

♦ On Tuesday November 8th, 2016 the election was held.  Results announced Wednesday November 9th, 2016.

♦ On Thursday November 17th, 2016, NSA Director Mike Rogers traveled to New York and met with President-Elect Donald Trump.

♦ On Friday November 18th The Washington Post reported on a recommendation in “October” that Mike Rogers be removed from his NSA position:

The heads of the Pentagon and the nation’s intelligence community have recommended to President Obama that the director of the National Security Agency, Adm. Michael S. Rogers, be removed.

The recommendation, delivered to the White House last month, was made by Defense Secretary Ashton B. Carter and Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr., according to several U.S. officials familiar with the matter.

[…]  In a move apparently unprecedented for a military officer, Rogers, without notifying superiors, traveled to New York to meet with Trump on Thursday at Trump Tower. That caused consternation at senior levels of the administration, according to the officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss internal personnel matters. (link)

Remember, historically The Washington Post is the preferred outlet for the CIA and Intelligence Community within Deep State to dump their “leaks” and stories.  [The State Department “leaks” to CNN for the same purposes.]

♦ On Saturday November 19th Reuters reported on the WaPo Story and additional pressure by Defense Secretary Ash Carter and DNI James Clapper to fire Mike Rogers.

[…]  The Washington Post reported that a decision by Rogers to travel to New York to meet with Trump on Thursday without notifying superiors caused consternation at senior levels of the administration, but the recommendation to remove him predated his visit.  (link)

If you just look at the timeline of activity a picture emerges:

1. The Intelligence Community -at the direction of President Obama- made a request to a FISA court for the NSA to spy on Donald Trump in June 2016.  It was denied.
2. In October the Intelligence Community (NSA) -at the direction of President Obama- made a second request to the FISA court for the NSA to spy on activity around Donald Trump.  It was approved.
3. At around the same time (October), as the second request, (Def Sec) Ash Carter and (DNI) James Clapper tell President Obama to dump NSA Director Mike Rogers.
4. A week after the election, Director Mike Rogers makes a trip to Trump Tower without telling his superior, James Clapper….
5. …Which immediately brings about new calls (November media leaks to WaPo) for President Obama to dump Admiral Mike Rogers.

Occam’s Razor.  NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers didn’t want to participate in the spying scheme (Clapper, Brennan, Etc.), which was the baseline for President Obama’s post presidency efforts to undermine Donald Trump and keep Trump from digging into the Obama labyrinth underlying his remaining loyalists.  After the October spying or surveillance operation went into effect, Rogers unknown loyalty was a risk to the Obama objective.  10 Days after the election Rogers travels to President-Elect Trump without notifying those who were involved in the intel scheme.

Did NSA Director Mike Rogers wait for a SCIF (Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility) to be set up in Trump Tower, and then notify the President-elect he was being monitored by a group representing President Obama’s interests?

….Seems likely.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/14/more-evidence-surfaces-nsa-director-mike-rogers-did-not-aid-obamas-surveillance-scheme/
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #76 on: March 14, 2017, 10:03:30 PM »
^^^

... that whole MSM/Trump-hater 'take out the families' meme
is just as despicable. It all started when candidate Trump,
recently outraged about the crazy muslim San Bernadino attack and the
way the family of the killers almost certainly knew the deal and let it
happen (assisted?), got a CNN mic shoved in his face and was demanded
to make a statement ... at first he just said something to the effect
that these murderers families should be considered as suspects and
'taken seriously' ... (as a matter of fact, the authorities DO always
question and investigate family/friends in these cases and often family
ARE charged ... 'taken out', 'taken down').

Then, as CNN etc, kept pushing their mics at him, asking him why he
wanted to murder little kids, he, as always doubled down and used the
term 'take out the families' when trying in his flustered way to describe
the way that after 911 the Bin Laden family and friends were loaded on
planes to Riyadh ... as well as other Saudis (still unknown) who he
feels SHOULD have been taken out ... and that does NOT mean out of the
country ... that means out of operation.

Never has he said or implied, in the worst of his bumbling explanations of
of the matter, that he wanted to kill innocent little girls.

Offline jimd3100

• Global Moderator
« Reply #77 on: March 14, 2017, 10:15:15 PM »
And Trump finished the job by killing Awlaki's 8 year old daughter, also a US citizen.

You do realize the difference between our former President targeting and then deliberately killing Americans and their kids as well---with a raid, already planned, practiced, and ready to go, also from the former President, ...and then the New President, Trump, green lighting the recommended, pre-planned raid, with no intention of killing this person as not the same thing ...right? I doubt it matters to you.

Just a wild guess, but the same crowd which controlled Obama?

Ahhh...the shadowy "them" crowd no doubt. Good answer.

Offline Changeling

« Reply #78 on: March 14, 2017, 11:02:06 PM »
You do realize the difference between our former President targeting and then deliberately killing Americans and their kids as well---with a raid, already planned, practiced, and ready to go, also from the former President, ...and then the New President, Trump, green lighting the recommended, pre-planned raid, with no intention of killing this person as not the same thing ...right? I doubt it matters to you.

It's interesting that you only replied to parts of a post which you have a smart aleck answer to.

The Obama admin state that only the terrorist Anwar al-Awlaki was targeted, and his son and cousin were 'collateral damage' when they were killed in a separate attack. Trump signed off on a mission which was considered a high risk of collateral damage, a mission which resulted in the killings of 9 children. Your claim of a moral distinction between them is therefore spurious to say the least.

Ahhh...the shadowy "them" crowd no doubt. Good answer.

Hmm...just so we know, do you believe that Obama was a controlled puppet? If so by who?

Offline Changeling

« Reply #79 on: March 14, 2017, 11:10:21 PM »
^^^

... that whole MSM/Trump-hater 'take out the families' meme
is just as despicable. It all started when candidate Trump,
recently outraged about the crazy muslim San Bernadino attack and the
way the family of the killers almost certainly knew the deal and let it
happen (assisted?), got a CNN mic shoved in his face and was demanded
to make a statement ... at first he just said something to the effect
that these murderers families should be considered as suspects and
'taken seriously' ... (as a matter of fact, the authorities DO always
question and investigate family/friends in these cases and often family
ARE charged ... 'taken out', 'taken down').

Then, as CNN etc, kept pushing their mics at him, asking him why he
wanted to murder little kids, he, as always doubled down and used the
term 'take out the families' when trying in his flustered way to describe
the way that after 911 the Bin Laden family and friends were loaded on
planes to Riyadh ... as well as other Saudis (still unknown) who he
feels SHOULD have been taken out ... and that does NOT mean out of the
country ... that means out of operation.

Never has he said or implied, in the worst of his bumbling explanations of
of the matter, that he wanted to kill innocent little girls.

The youtube link I gave was the first time he made the statement, and it was on Fox and Friends. He forcefully stated his view that the familes should be 'taken out' 3 times.

He was then given multiple opportunities to walk it back or say that he really meant 'arrested' or suchlike, but he declined to do so, instead deflecting and obfuscating.

So his views on this were made very clear and were not subsequently denied.