Trump is Controlled Opposition - DON'T BE FOOLED!

Author Topic: Trump is Controlled Opposition - DON'T BE FOOLED!  (Read 6519 times)

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« on: March 11, 2017, 09:35:02 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En4cPOyzr2A

“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Offline Changeling

Re: Trump is Controlled Opposition - DON'T BE FOOLED!
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2017, 12:36:10 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En4cPOyzr2A

Some good points in that video. I would disagree that Trump was plan B though, he was likely plan A.

They didn't need another left pacifier, they needed to stick something in the right/alt right's mouth this time around.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2017, 02:52:51 PM »
Some good points in that video. I would disagree that Trump was plan B though, he was likely plan A.

They didn't need another left pacifier, they needed to stick something in the right/alt right's mouth this time around.

Plan A -- that would explain WHY the Democrats had NOTHING to offer their base... the loyalists would vote for any candidate with a (D) next to their name, even a war criminal... the base at risk to the Dems were the Bernie supporters, many of whom could not bring themselves to vote for Hillary, and I believe gave their votes to Trump. So nothing to offer on platform issues (beside the normal democrat offerings like rainbows and sunshine, happiness and blah blah blah platitudes), and no Bernie on the ticket (Debbie Wasserman Shultz to thank for leading the charge to ensure no real opposition to Trump), and we had a non-race.

From what I can see, it's still the case - Democrats are sitting this out. (And running the predictable dramatic exercises with, "The Russians did it", to keep everyone focused away from the real issues.

Real issues?
1. We have boots on the ground in Syria (and Trump was not going to expand wars... watch and see how that works...)
U.S. Is Sending 400 More Troops to Syria
IS conflict: US sends Marines to support Raqqa assault

Oh... and Afghanistan too...
More Troops Needed for Syria, Afghanistan

2. We have Monsanto's favorite guy now installed as EPA director (Score for big business: too bad for humanity)
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=319131.msg1622392;topicseen#msg1622392

3. Trump is pulling away from other promises, moving closer to the 'new cold war' (see: new US Ambassador to Russia)
Trump to Tap Huntsman as Ambassador to Russia
Envoy would add to stable of Trump advisers skeptical about rapprochement with Moscow

I think that there are things Trump is doing to placate his base:
1. The wall.
2. The immigration enforcement.
3. The increase in jobs.

The things that are worrisome, apart from the issues listed above are:
1. Massive tax cuts for the rich
2. Massive tax cuts for corporations
3. Security/Surveillance/Patriot Act/NDAA... etc.

Problem = Humans need to get EXTREME patdowns at airports ("for our safety")
Reaction = Outrage - people being 'fondled' by TSA goons
Solution = Trump’s executive order on immigration addresses biometric entry-exit tracking system

Trump will cut funding from TSA... how to make up for fewer employees? Biometric system...

When will Donald Trump talk about the US Constitution? Has he ever?

If you can find a link to Trump discussing the need to protect and uphold the Constitution (as he swore to do when he took the oath of office),
PLEASE POST HERE.
Thank you.

And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline Effie Trinket

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2017, 03:16:47 PM »
3. Trump is pulling away from other promises, moving closer to the 'new cold war' (see: new US Ambassador to Russia)
Trump to Tap Huntsman as Ambassador to Russia
Envoy would add to stable of Trump advisers skeptical about rapprochement with Moscow

I think that there are things Trump is doing to placate his base:
1. The wall.
2. The immigration enforcement.
3. The increase in jobs.

The things that are worrisome, apart from the issues listed above are:
1. Massive tax cuts for the rich
2. Massive tax cuts for corporations
3. Security/Surveillance/Patriot Act/NDAA... etc.

Problem = Humans need to get EXTREME patdowns at airports ("for our safety")
Reaction = Outrage - people being 'fondled' by TSA goons
Solution = Trump’s executive order on immigration addresses biometric entry-exit tracking system

If you can find a link to Trump discussing the need to protect and uphold the Constitution (as he swore to do when he took the oath of office),
PLEASE POST HERE.
Thank you.
http://www.virtualimaging-fl.com/lp/securp%281%29.html

Just think--they will need to carry out even more various false flag inside job terror attacks to psyop the public into believing this high treason is necessary:

See the note about not having to remove your shoes?

That's a psyop, that's why they psyopped everyone with the shoe bomber false flag--to make you think that their inalienable rights violating "alternative" was "less of a privacy violation" than taking your shoes off.
Refuse biometric slavery, get sued by the federal govt.-religion = no protection
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/u-sues-company-over-miners-religious-objection-handscan-212606362.html

By Elizabeth Daley

"PITTSBURGH (Reuters) - A Pennsylvania mining company sued by the federal government on behalf of a worker who refused a biometric handscan because he believes in the Bible's mark of the beast prophecy, said on Thursday that it supports religious freedom.

The Equal Opportunity Employment Commission filed a lawsuit against Consul Energy Inc, stating that Beverly Butcher Jr. had worked at the company's coal mine in Mannington, West Virginia, for more than 35 years,
until he was required to use a biometric hand scanner to track his hours.

Consul, with headquarters in Western Pennsylvania, was accused of discriminating against Butcher, who repeatedly told mining officials that using the scanner violated his Evangelical Christian beliefs, given his view of the relationship between hand-scanning technology and the mark of the beast in the New Testament's Book of Revelation, the lawsuit said.

According to the Christian Bible, the mark is implanted on the forehead or right hand and symbolizes allegiance to the antichrist.
Though alternatives to hand scans were found for two employees with missing fingers, the EEOC claims Butcher was forced into early retirement because no provision was made for him.

"The focus is on whether the employer can provide an accommodation without incurring an undue hardship," Philadelphia EEOC regional attorney Debra Lawrence said in a statement.

The company on Thursday declined to comment on the lawsuit but said it did its best to accommodate religious beliefs.

"In appropriate cases we make reasonable accommodations to address any conflict with sincerely held religious beliefs," said company spokeswoman Lynn Seay in a statement.

EEOC District Director Spencer Lewis, Jr. said the company violated Butcher's civil rights when "they obstinately refused to consider easy alternatives to their new hand-scanning time and attendance system to accommodate Mr. Butcher's religious beliefs."

Neither Butcher, whose age was not immediately known, nor EEOC officials were available for further comment.

(Editing by Barbara Goldberg and Gunna Dickson)"

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2017, 03:34:40 PM »

First its " the left versus the right is a false paradim "

Next its " Alt-Right , follow the Pied Piper "

-- Donald Trump

Offline Dude447

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2017, 05:52:53 PM »
Ok I got to about half way through the video then my eyes started to glaze over . Buisness as usual ,controlled opposition ,your vote does not count . If I thought that BS was true I would have never voted UKIP here in the UK for years when most people thought they were a joke , or got to see BREXIT win a national referendum .It's the same line the NWO wants you to think world wide .

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2017, 07:47:07 PM »
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline One Revelator

Re: Trump is Controlled Opposition? Really?
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2017, 08:01:11 PM »
This thread:
Abandon All Hope, Ye Who Enter Here

Trump’s Accomplishments: The First 50 Days

The astounding list of achievements

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
March 10 , 2017

– Trump is already beginning to fulfil his promise of being the best jobs president ever.
– Trump has cut the U.S. debt burden by $68 billion dollars.
– Manufacturing is at its most robust since 1984.
– Small and medium businesses are confident about the future.
– The stock market keeps topping record highs.
– Samsung is moving jobs back to the U.S. as a result of Trump’s election.
– Exxon moving jobs back to the U.S. as a result of Trump’s election.
– Trump saved the Carrier plant in Indiana.
– Fiat will invest $1 billion in two U.S. factories
– Hasbro is to start making play-doh in the U.S. again.
– Trump signed an executive order ending Obama’s onerous regulations on the coal industry.
– Trump killed the Trans Pacific Partnership trade deal.
– Illegal immigration from Mexico is down 40 per cent in Trump’s first month.
– Trump issued an executive order to end “sanctuary cities”.
– Trump began the repeal and replacement of Obamacare.
– Trump selected Neil Gorsuch for the Supreme Court.
– Trump approved the Dakota Access Pipeline and the Keystone Pipeline.
– Trump cut funding for international abortions.
– Trump returned the power to make decisions on “transgender bathrooms” to the states

This list would be a phenomenal achievement for a president who is entering office with momentum, political capital and fair media treatment, but Trump has accomplished it all even in the face of total resistance, sabotage and dirty tricks from the left and the establishment media.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline One Revelator

Re: Trump is Controlled Opposition? Abandon All Hope
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2017, 08:35:00 PM »

MSNBC Host Trump Meltdown: "There is No Hope"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhwXPlxGITI

The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2017, 11:14:29 PM »
My position is not that there's no hope, period, but that there's no hope as long as most people continue to believe that their only role in politics is to be pom pom-waving cheerleaders for whoever their favorite politicians happen to be.

Will gushing and fawning over Trump all day (and/or making lame-ass excuses for each and every questionable thing he does or urgently-needed thing he refuses to do) get the American Sovereignty Restoration Act passed? No.

Will it get the Immigration Stabilization Act passed? No.

Will it get the American Freedom Agenda Act passed? No.

Will it get the Surveillance State Repeal Act passed? No.

Will it get the National Emergency Employment Defense Act passed? No.

Will it get the Genetically Engineered Food Right to Know Act passed? No.

Will it get the Paper Ballot Act passed? No.

Will it get the Voter Freedom Act passed? No.

The only thing that will get any of those bills passed is a non-partisan coalition of informed and enraged Americans exerting round-the-clock pressure on Congress.

But that will never happen until and unless a critical mass of people put aside their pom poms and stop treating politics as just another spectator sport.

"Social reform is not to be secured by noise and shouting; by complaints and denunciation; by the formation of parties, or the making of revolutions; but by the awakening of thought and the progress of ideas. Until there be correct thought, there cannot be right action; and when there is correct thought, right action will follow. Power is always in the hands of the masses of men. What oppresses the masses is their own ignorance, their own short-sighted selfishness." [Emphasis original]

-- Henry George, Social Problems, p. 242

"In politics a person is not a citizen if the person's only function is to vote. Voters choose people who, in turn, act like citizens. They argue. They establish the forms within which people live their lives. They make politics. The people who merely vote for them merely make politicians. People who argue for their positions in a town meeting are acting like citizens. People who simply drop scraps of paper in a box or pull a lever are not acting like citizens; they are acting like consumers picking between prepackaged items. They had nothing to do with the items. All they can do is pick what is. They cannot actively participate in making what should be."

-- Karl Hess, Community Technology, p. 10
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2017, 08:54:02 AM »
Trump has cut the U.S. debt burden by $68 billion dollars
Anyone care to do the maths and calculate that as a percentage ?

Off the top of my head, it worked out at about 0.03% debt reduction.
-- Donald Trump

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2017, 10:10:45 AM »

PLEASE POST HERE.
Thank you.
[/size]

I would really HOPE that we can find some quotes or video where Trump talks about upholding the constitution...
(taking the oath is the only time I've heard him talk about it)...
anyone got links?
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2017, 10:39:48 AM »
The Illusion of Freedom: The Police State Is Alive & Well
http://www.newsbud.com/2017/03/04/the-illusion-of-freedom-the-police-state-is-alive-well/
JOHN W WHITEHEAD | MARCH 4, 2017

We’re in a national state of denial!

“What happened here was the gradual habituation of the people, little by little, to being governed by surprise; to receiving decisions deliberated in secret; to believing that the situation was so complicated that the government had to act on information which the people could not understand, or so dangerous that, even if the people could understand it, it could not be released because of national security... This separation of government from people, this widening of the gap, took place so gradually and so insensibly, each step disguised (perhaps not even intentionally) as a temporary emergency measure or associated with true patriotic allegiance or with real social purposes. And all the crises and reforms (real reforms, too) so occupied the people that they did not see the slow motion underneath, of the whole process of government growing remoter and remoter.”
—Historian Milton Mayer, They Thought They Were Free: The Germans, 1933-45

Brace yourself.

There is something being concocted in the dens of power, far beyond the public eye, and it doesn’t bode well for the future of this country.
Anytime you have an entire nation so mesmerized by the antics of the political ruling class that they are oblivious to all else, you’d better beware. Anytime you have a government that operates in the shadows, speaks in a language of force, and rules by fiat, you’d better beware. And anytime you have a government so far removed from its people as to ensure that they are never seen, heard or heeded by those elected to represent them, you’d better beware.

The world has been down this road before.

As historian Milton Mayer recounts in his seminal book on Hitler’s rise to power, They Thought They Were Free, “Most of us did not want to think about fundamental things and never had. There was no need to. Nazism gave us some dreadful, fundamental things to think about—we were decent people‑—and kept us so busy with continuous changes and 'crises' and so fascinated, yes, fascinated, by the machinations of the 'national enemies', without and within, that we had no time to think about these dreadful things that were growing, little by little, all around us.”

We are at our most vulnerable right now.

The gravest threat facing us as a nation is not extremism—delivered by way of sovereign citizens or radicalized Muslims—but despotism, exercised by a ruling class whose only allegiance is to power and money.

Nero fiddled while Rome burned.

America is burning, and all most Americans can do is switch the channel, tune out what they don’t want to hear, and tune into their own personal echo chambers.

We’re in a national state of denial.

Yet no amount of escapism can shield us from the harsh reality that the danger in our midst is posed by an entrenched government bureaucracy that has no regard for the Constitution, Congress, the courts or the citizenry.

If the team colors have changed from blue to red, that’s just cosmetic.
The playbook remains the same. The leopard has not changed its spots.

Scrape off the surface layers and you will find that the American police state is alive and well and continuing to wreak havoc on the rights of the American people.

“We the people” are no longer living the American Dream.

We’re living the American Lie.

Indeed, Americans have been lied to so sincerely, so incessantly, and for so long by politicians of all stripes—who lie compulsively and without any seeming remorse—that they’ve almost come to prefer the lies trotted out by those in government over less-palatable truths.
The American people have become compulsive believers.

As Nick Cohen writes for The Guardian, “Compulsive liars shouldn’t frighten you. They can harm no one, if no one listens to them. Compulsive believers, on the other hand: they should terrify you. Believers are the liars’ enablers. Their votes give the demagogue his power. Their trust turns the charlatan into the president. Their credulity ensures that the propaganda of half-calculating and half-mad fanatics has the power to change the world.”

While telling the truth “in a time of universal deceit is,” as George Orwell concluded, “a revolutionary act,” believing the truth—and being able to distinguish the truth from a lie—is also a revolutionary act.

Here’s a truth few Americans want to acknowledge:
nothing has changed (at least, not for the better) since Barack Obama passed the reins of the police state to Donald Trump.

The police state is still winning. We the people are still losing.

In fact, the American police state has continued to advance at the same costly, intrusive, privacy-sapping, Constitution-defying, relentless pace under President Trump as it did under President Obama.

Police haven’t stopped disregarding the rights of citizens. Having been given the green light to probe, poke, pinch, taser, search, seize, strip, shoot and generally manhandle anyone they see fit in almost any circumstance, all with the general blessing of the courts, America’s law enforcement officials are no longer mere servants of the people entrusted with keeping the peace. Indeed, they continue to keep the masses corralled, under control, and treated like suspects and enemies rather than citizens.

SWAT teams haven’t stopped crashing through doors and terrorizing families. Nationwide, SWAT teams continue to be employed to address an astonishingly trivial array of criminal activities or mere community nuisances including angry dogs, domestic disputes, improper paperwork filed by an orchid farmer, and misdemeanor marijuana possession. With more than 80,000 SWAT team raids carried out every year on unsuspecting Americans for relatively routine police matters and federal agencies laying claim to their own law enforcement divisions, the incidence of botched raids and related casualties continue to rise.

The Pentagon and the Department of Homeland Security haven’t stopped militarizing and federalizing local police. Police forces continue to be transformed into heavily armed extensions of the military, complete with jackboots, helmets, shields, batons, pepper-spray, stun guns, assault rifles, body armor, miniature tanks and weaponized drones. In training police to look and act like the military and use the weapons and tactics of war against American citizens, the government continues to turn the United States into a battlefield.

Schools haven’t stopped treating young people like hard-core prisoners. School districts continue to team up with law enforcement to create a “schoolhouse to jailhouse track” by imposing a “double dose” of punishment for childish infractions: suspension or expulsion from school, accompanied by an arrest by the police and a trip to juvenile court. In this way, the paradigm of abject compliance to the state continues to be taught by example in the schools, through school lockdowns where police and drug-sniffing dogs enter the classroom, and zero tolerance policies that punish all offenses equally and result in young people being expelled for childish behavior.

For-profit private prisons haven’t stopped locking up Americans and immigrants alike at taxpayer expense. States continue to outsource prison management to private corporations out to make a profit at taxpayer expense. And how do you make a profit in the prison industry? Have the legislatures pass laws that impose harsh penalties for the slightest noncompliance in order keep the prison cells full and corporate investors happy.

Censorship hasn’t stopped. First Amendment activities continue to be pummeled, punched, kicked, choked, chained and generally gagged all across the country. The reasons for such censorship vary widely from political correctness, safety concerns and bullying to national security and hate crimes but the end result remained the same: the complete eradication of what Benjamin Franklin referred to as the “principal pillar of a free government.”

The courts haven’t stopped marching in lockstep with the police state. The courts continue to be dominated by technicians and statists who are deferential to authority, whether government or business. Indeed, the Supreme Court’s decisions in recent years have most often been characterized by an abject deference to government authority, military and corporate interests. They have run the gamut from suppressing free speech activities and justifying suspicionless strip searches to warrantless home invasions and conferring constitutional rights on corporations, while denying them to citizens.

Government bureaucrats haven’t stopped turning American citizens into criminals. The average American now unknowingly commits three felonies a day, thanks to an overabundance of vague laws that render otherwise innocent activity illegal, while reinforcing the power of the police state and its corporate allies.

The surveillance state hasn’t stopped spying on Americans’ communications, transactions or movements. On any given day, whether you’re walking through a store, driving your car, checking email, or talking to friends and family on the phone, you can be sure that some government agency, whether it’s your local police, a fusion center, the National Security Agency or one of the government’s many corporate partners, is still monitoring and tracking you.

The TSA hasn’t stopped groping or ogling travelers. Under the pretext of protecting the nation’s infrastructure (roads, mass transit systems, water and power supplies, telecommunications systems and so on) against criminal or terrorist attacks, TSA task forces (comprised of federal air marshals, surface transportation security inspectors, transportation security officers, behavior detection officers and explosive detection canine teams) continue to do random security sweeps of nexuses of transportation, including ports, railway and bus stations, airports, ferries and subways, as well as political conventions, baseball games and music concerts. Sweep tactics include the use of x-ray technology, pat-downs and drug-sniffing dogs, among other things.

Congress hasn’t stopped enacting draconian laws such as the USA Patriot Act and the NDAA. These laws—which completely circumvent the rule of law and the constitutional rights of American citizens, continue to re-orient our legal landscape in such a way as to ensure that martial law, rather than the rule of law, our U.S. Constitution, becomes the map by which we navigate life in the United States.

The Department of Homeland Security hasn’t stopped being a “wasteful, growing, fear-mongering beast.” Is the DHS capable of plotting and planning to turn the national guard into a federalized, immigration police force? No doubt about it. Remember, this is the agency that is notorious for militarizing the police and SWAT teams; spying on activists, dissidents and veterans; stockpiling ammunition; distributing license plate readers; contracting to build detention camps; tracking cell-phones with Stingray devices; carrying out military drills and lockdowns in American cities; using the TSA as an advance guard; conducting virtual strip searches with full-body scanners; carrying out soft target checkpoints; directing government workers to spy on Americans; conducting widespread spying networks using fusion centers; carrying out Constitution-free border control searches; funding city-wide surveillance cameras; and utilizing drones and other spybots.

The military industrial complex hasn’t stopped profiting from endless wars abroad. America’s expanding military empire continues to bleed the country dry at a rate of more than $15 billion a month (or $20 million an hour). The Pentagon spends more on war than all 50 states combined spend on health, education, welfare, and safety. Yet what most Americans fail to recognize is that these ongoing wars have little to do with keeping the country safe and everything to do with enriching the military industrial complex at taxpayer expense.

The Deep State’s shadow government hasn’t stopped calling the shots behind the scenes. Comprised of unelected government bureaucrats, corporations, contractors, paper-pushers, and button-pushers who are actually calling the shots behind the scenes, this government within a government continues to be the real reason “we the people” have no real control over our so-called representatives. It’s every facet of a government that is no longer friendly to freedom and is working overtime to trample the Constitution underfoot and render the citizenry powerless in the face of the government’s power grabs, corruption and abusive tactics.

And the American people haven’t stopped acting like gullible sheep. In fact, many Americans have been so carried away by their blind rank-and-file partisan devotion to their respective political gods that they have lost sight of the one thing that has remained constant in recent years: our freedoms are steadily declining.

Here’s the problem as I see it: “we the people” have become so trusting, so gullible, so easily distracted, so out-of-touch and so sure that our government will always do the right thing by us that we have ignored the warning signs all around us.

In so doing, we have failed to recognize such warning signs as potential red flags to use as opportunities to ask questions, demand answers, and hold our government officials accountable to respecting our rights and abiding by the rule of law.

Unfortunately, once a free people allows the government to make inroads into their freedoms, or uses those same freedoms as bargaining chips for security, it quickly becomes a slippery slope to outright tyranny. And it doesn’t really matter whether it’s a Democrat or a Republican at the helm, because the bureaucratic mindset on both sides of the aisle now seems to embody the same philosophy of authoritarian government.

As I make clear in my book Battlefield America: The War on the American People, this is what happens when you ignore the warning signs.

This is what happens when you fail to take alarm at the first experiment on your liberties.

This is what happens when you fail to challenge injustice and government overreach until the prison doors clang shut behind you.

In the American police state that now surrounds us, there are no longer such things as innocence, due process, or justice—at least, not in the way we once knew them. We are all potentially guilty, all potential criminals, all suspects waiting to be accused of a crime. So you can try to persuade yourself that you are free, that you still live in a country that values freedom, and that it is not too late to make America great again, but to anyone who has been paying attention to America’s decline over the past 50 years, it will be just another lie.

The German people chose to ignore the truth and believe the lie.

They were not oblivious to the horrors taking place around them. As historian Robert Gellately points out, “[A]nyone in Nazi Germany who wanted to find out about the Gestapo, the concentration camps, and the campaigns of discrimination and persecutions need only read the newspapers.”

The warning signs were definitely there, blinking incessantly like large neon signs.

“Still,” Gellately writes, “the vast majority voted in favor of Nazism, and in spite of what they could read in the press and hear by word of mouth about the secret police, the concentration camps, official anti-Semitism, and so on. . . . There is no getting away from the fact that at that moment, ‘the vast majority of the German people backed him.’”

Half a century later, the wife of a prominent German historian, neither of whom were members of the Nazi party, opined: “On the whole, everyone felt well. . . . And there were certainly eighty percent who lived productively and positively throughout the time. . . . We also had good years. We had wonderful years.”

In other words, as long as their creature comforts remained undiminished, as long as their bank accounts remained flush, as long as they weren’t being discriminated against, persecuted, starved, beaten, shot, stripped, jailed and turned into slave labor, life was good.

This is how tyranny rises and freedom falls.

As Primo Levi, a Holocaust survivor observed, “Monsters exist, but they are too few in number to be truly dangerous. More dangerous are the common men, the functionaries ready to believe and to act without asking questions.”

Freedom demands responsibility.

Freedom demands that people stop sleep-walking through life, stop cocooning themselves in political fantasies, and stop distracting themselves with escapist entertainment.

Freedom demands that we stop thinking as Democrats and Republicans and start thinking like human beings, or at the very least, Americans.

Freedom demands that we not remain silent in the face of evil or wrongdoing but actively stand against injustice.

Freedom demands that we treat others as we would have them treat us. That is the law of reciprocity, also referred to as the Golden Rule, and it is found in nearly every world religion, including Judaism and Christianity.

In other words, if you don’t want to be locked up in a prison cell or a detention camp—if you don’t want to be discriminated against because of the color of your race, religion, politics or anything else that sets you apart from the rest—if you don’t want your loved ones shot at, strip searched, tasered, beaten and treated like slaves—if you don’t want to have to be constantly on guard against government eyes watching what you do, where you go and what you say—if you don’t want to be tortured, waterboarded or forced to perform degrading acts—if you don’t want your children to grow up in a world without freedom—then don’t allow these evils to be inflicted on anyone else, no matter how tempting the reason or how fervently you believe in your cause.

As German theologian and anti-Nazi dissident Dietrich Bonhoeffer observed, “We are not to simply bandage the wounds of victims beneath the wheels of injustice, we are to drive a spoke into the wheel itself.”

=======================================

John W. Whitehead is an attorney and author who has written, debated and practiced widely in the area of constitutional law and human rights. He is the president and spokesperson of the Rutherford Institute. Mr. Whitehead is the author of numerous books on a variety of legal and social issues, including Battlefield America: The War on the American People.  He has a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Arkansas and a Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Arkansas School of Law, and served as an officer in the United States Army from 1969 to 1971.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2017, 10:50:11 AM »
"The Second Amendment to our Constitution is clear. The right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed upon. Period."
~ Donald Trump

“We are also going to appoint justices to the United States Supreme Court who will uphold our laws and our Constitution”
~ Donald Trump
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2017, 11:35:40 AM »
I would really HOPE that we can find some quotes or video where Trump talks about upholding the constitution...
anyone got links?

In his recent  joint speech to Congress:

"Finally, I have kept my promise to appoint a Justice to the United States Supreme Court -- from my list of 20 judges -- who will defend our Constitution."

Trump sees ‘constitutional crisis’ if Clinton elected

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/10/31/trump-michigan/93056768/

Trump's Constitution

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/03/22/trumps_constitution_130043.html

These scholars, who are not Trump supporters, mostly miss the constitutional ground of Trump’s unrelenting assault on the elites who govern America. Trump defends the fundamental principle that legitimate government proceeds only by the consent of the governed. The people remain sovereign. Online sources for understanding Trump in such constitutionalist terms include the Journal of American Greatness.

I totally disagree that Trump does not respect the Constitution. In fact, its the opposite. What he disrespects are the globalist establishment punks who are hell bent on destroying the Constitution, and the country.

Trump is confronting these treasonous bastards, for once in their arrogant lives, and its about time someone did just that. He is trying to reverse the damage these punks have done to the Republic. The country is essentially back to 1776. The country is in a battle for its life. The other side plays by no rules, but their own, and Trump knows that.

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2017, 12:01:49 PM »
The 4th
-- Donald Trump

Offline chris jones

« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2017, 12:18:44 PM »
Hi Saty.
          Your right as far as I can tell by researching, I can`t give sources without serious backtracking- validation, but yes, Trump does not mention the constitution a every speech, in fact no more than a dozen times.
         He does however remain constant about the Supreme Court, law of the land, the constitutional last  word.
He mentions Scalia and his hard line defending the constitution, he has not altered this opinion as far I have dug a around.
          Mr. Whitehead rant is definetly , in my opinion, taking a hard line-slant on some issues that are past tense, former Obama issues as if to say trump goes along. He refers to the Nazis tactics, that is a far reach, despite his information included there is no serious backup, though I have not gone through ever fact mentioned.
          Despite the fact in the past I have been concerned about Rand Paul, yet he  seems to be loyal to the consititution, Trump recently praised Paul among other pols who are defintley pro C. In short I don`t anticipate our soldiers or police goose  stepping on our streets.
          Congressional oversight has been given a green light, Gowdy was pleased, the FBI & CIA etc.were not.
I`m not making a case for Trump, he is neck deep in the WDC sewer gasping for air. Do I agree with everything he has claimed, of course not I am admittedly a sold out cynic, but remain pragmatic when it comes to the truth.
          The fat lady hasn`t finished singing, I am in no position to cast judgement at this point, folks ask why hasn`t he done this or that, OK, I understand, but realistically breaking down the Obama Bush curve will be a monumental feat requiring determination on steroids.
          Two issues remain that I find off the wall, on a global content, enhanced interrogation, and keeping the oil of invaded -occupied nations.
MEMORY LANE, who began this abomination, was anyone charged with the destruction and following slaughter in Iraq WMD`s, NO...Not a one.
         That in itself is genocide, (traitors) yet more has been battered around concerning Trump than how this all began or Hillary`s Libya, Benghazi, servers, the Clinton foundation abomination etc.
          My slice and dice  up front these two issues, the oil is the sovereign nations property and should be used to bebuild whats left of their country, fry the USA regimist perpetrators legally and allow the humans a life in these nations other regimes destroyed.. The domestic issues mentioned are basically incompleted, but am with the opinion as much as it may rattle some, he has been in office but a few months, it appears he is attempting to get the sh**t strait despite the influx of negativity, media ,Oby hangovers, special rights etc. etc.
Enhanced interrogation of a capture is inhuman, SP117 is painless, quick and proven effective, a honorable solution. 
  End rant, off the map a tad but sincere.

Offline donnay

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2017, 12:49:40 PM »
The 4th

Is that suppose to get a knee-jerk reaction?

The 4th amendment has been violated for years.  It's really not all Trump's fault.  Like he said he was left with a real mess.

So many people are expecting a magic wand to undo the unconstitutional laws that have been enacted over the years.  Trump is good but he is not a magician.
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."

Offline chris jones

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2017, 02:13:12 PM »
Hoover files, infiltration-survellance-wiretapping of any and all,  THE files.

In the 70`s Ma Bell telephone ran word checks on land lines of private citizens and of course big dogs.

DARPA, the NSA...etc.. I met an embassy official in the 80`s, he had my file on his desk, he excused himself to use the bathroom, he took a while.. (Yuh I had a look) In short they know more about me than I do.

The constitution is Americas base, law of the land...I get it, but being  the reality  intel agency`s don`t... (GC-they don`t care).

The Trump and the 4th, I have been out of touch for a while but the last I heard about the 4th was stop and frisk. So I`m behind the times with the crack on the 4th. But to clear up this rift we would need to give Obama a truth pill, what did he leave for Trump, kinda obvious.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2017, 02:21:09 PM »
... mentions the constitution:

Trump Takes Oath of Office
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJmrlMFHgPA

... I believe him .. some don't.  ???
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline chris jones

« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2017, 02:33:36 PM »
Holly.

Who in their right mind would want to take on the Bushes, Clinton, Obama disasters, 20 trillion in debt, wars, domestic division, etc.
   Only a guy who would want things cleaned up and it will take more than a few months to do it.
   There was a interview of Trump years ago, he was asked if he would consider the presidency, he said more or less, No, I`m happy with what I`m doing, but disturbed the way the nation is going down the tubes, ...words to that effect.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2017, 02:37:46 PM »
^^^

... he's obviously 'in it for the money'!

Offline Dude447

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2017, 04:13:54 PM »
Thats what I find really frustrating about even the pro Trump supporters having a big old downer on him .The task of reclaiming your constituion is huge ,Trump is surounded by people on both sides of the main political parties who do not want him to suceed . Trump will make good decisions and bad ones ,but as some one else in this thread pointed out he does not have a magic wand

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2017, 05:38:24 PM »
^^^

... he's obviously 'in it for the money'!

No, it's not about money. It's about power. Much more seductive to Trump.

Offline One Revelator

Re: Trump is Controlled Opposition?
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2017, 06:37:21 PM »
Thats what I find really frustrating about even the pro Trump supporters having a big old downer on him .The task of reclaiming your constituion is huge ,Trump is surounded by people on both sides of the main political parties who do not want him to suceed . Trump will make good decisions and bad ones ,but as some one else in this thread pointed out he does not have a magic wand

Trump is no savior. But he could turn out to be a great ally. The faces that we see coming against him are less than two handfuls. It's the faces that we don't see that are the problem. They want to stop any restoration and continue the self-destructive status quo of the last decade. They want to see Americans reduced to a third-world standard while they benefit off of the mass misery.

Trump has a lot of enemies. These people want to overthrow the government:
- RINOs
- Neocons
- MIC/emergency industrial complex
- Democrats
- Deep State US intelligence entities
- Corporate media
- Hollywood
- NWO globalists, both foreign and domestic
- Most academic institutions
- Armies of zombie snowflakes and paid provocateurs
- Pedophile networks within US borders

But he also has friends:
- Most of the American public
- Alternative media
- Churches
- People within government and corporations that have not had their conscience seared with a hot iron
- Law enforcement
- Military
- Border patrol
- Several hopeful foreign nations
- Manufacturers and builders
- Energy industry moguls (coal/gas/petroleum)
- Wall street

Offline Dude447

« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2017, 06:48:42 PM »
Holly.

Who in their right mind would want to take on the Bushes, Clinton, Obama disasters, 20 trillion in debt, wars, domestic division, etc.
   Only a guy who would want things cleaned up and it will take more than a few months to do it.
   There was a interview of Trump years ago, he was asked if he would consider the presidency, he said more or less, No, I`m happy with what I`m doing, but disturbed the way the nation is going down the tubes, ...words to that effect.

Hi Chris and this where I get slightly confused .The USA  voted out the  Clinton/ Bush mafia and Obama .in favor of the Trump ,but wait he is one of them , someone want to Sloooooowly walk me through this logic ?
 Dude,  If Trump was a muppet for the so called deep state crew he wouldn`t be getting any flack, in short he is not the elites suckling, you may have misinterpreted my remark about an interveiw he had when he was younger, in effect he said he had no desire to be president unless things didn`t change USA, and it is in evidence they didn't.

Offline Dude447

« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2017, 07:20:06 PM »
Hi Chris I was not disagreeing with your view on trump at all , rather the logic of most of the posters in this thread . I always enjoy your input to the Prison Planet Forum . No idea why your last reply and mine got bundled in to one post .

Offline Dude447

« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2017, 08:34:45 PM »
No, it's not about money. It's about power. Much more seductive to Trump.

Ok Sat just out of interest who did you vote for ?

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2017, 11:41:31 PM »
Ok Sat just out of interest who did you vote for ?

Offline chris jones

« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2017, 12:03:15 AM »
  What I don`t hear much, DT was raised in New York USA, hei dad made him work with each phase of building with the regular folks. this guy had his ups and downs in business but he won in the end, determination and savy has it`s advantages.
  Is he pridefull, yup very much so, did he beat the odds yup, does he care about the people and country-yup again. I`m not ragging on the political stage, just the humanity of this gent.  He didn`t need this task nor the bag of sh**t left by former regimes and harassment for him or his family. Was this for power alone or for the sake of his nation going down the drain, we all know where this nation was headed, lest we forget.
 A criminal inside element has been working their tails off since JFK was murdered(their green light), this guy knows what happening to elite competition and we can bet he is feeling the effects. Some believe he is a power monger, I have to question that.
 He made a  fortune, money was not in my opinion a motivator, he was disqusted with the games played on the people and this nation by a flock of Pyschos.  Recently he said to the effect Hillary and Billy are sweet people,I detected sarcasm and  a game with this remark, he is not a chump, others can bring down these cheeze eaters to justise,His history of keeping his cards close to his chest  meaning he doesn`t have to deal directly with their demise at this present time he has enough on his plate..
 Power, it`s been said over and over it is a curse, what I see is a intelligent leader, and sure he is well aware of this. I am also keenly aware his most inner priority is to keep his family and his name a proud one. For this reason among others I remain with the conviction he wants to purge the sh**tbags from the Gov, it is not happening in a heartbeat, as has been said no magic wand ( a quote)is being used, but during his tenor he will purge along with his crew and others exposing the rats in the WDC sewer. IT is happening as we speak.
   We have all worked for scumbags during our lives at one time or another, YES we have delt with pure sumbags in the course of our lives, I don`t consider this guy one of them, from all accounts of those who now him personally, worked for him etc.. he is strait up and when necessary says whats on his mind eye to eye, unless that is he is being clever, patient andith the necessary info..
  Faults, who doesn`t have them, nit picking on this guy has been a standard since his candidacy and still is, it won`t stop, the compatiton, or insiders are being revealed by the number, I  don`t see this guy letting them free from this abominations, it wont happen today or tommorow but it It is in play, all I'm` saying is despite the ridicule being evaluated and used.
 The political end of this is not involved in this rant, it is  personall  and open objective observation inside the rpide he carry's is a heart and soul, I can`t see this guy betraying either.
If I`m wrong on my observation , turst me I will totally accept my errors and eat my shirt. plesase balance the difference the blatant difference beteween , Obam, Hillary, Billy , Bush and examine the peronalty`s and  of the regimes.
 Give him a shot, time that is if in the next few month he he shows a different slant please advise me, and sure I know you will.
In short it is a domestic revolution, not wars in the streets. 

Offline donnay

« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2017, 12:22:37 AM »
  What I don`t hear much, DT was raised in New York USA, hei dad made him work with each phase of building with the regular folks. this guy had his ups and downs in business but he won in the end, determination and savy has it`s advantages.
  Is he pridefull, yup very much so, did he beat the odds yup, does he care about the people and country-yup again. I`m not ragging on the political stage, just the humanity of this gent.  He didn`t need this task nor the bag of sh**t left by former regimes and harassment for him or his family. Was this for power alone or for the sake of his nation going down the drain, we all know where this nation was headed, lest we forget.
 A criminal inside element has been working their tails off since JFK was murdered(their green light), this guy knows what happening to elite competition and we can bet he is feeling the effects. Some believe he is a power monger, I have to question that.
 He made a  fortune, money was not in my opinion a motivator, he was disqusted with the games played on the people and this nation by a flock of Pyschos.  Recently he said to the effect Hillary and Billy are sweet people,I detected sarcasm and  a game with this remark, he is not a chump, others can bring down these cheeze eaters to justise,His history of keeping his cards close to his chest  meaning he doesn`t have to deal directly with their demise at this present time he has enough on his plate..
 Power, it`s been said over and over it is a curse, what I see is a intelligent leader, and sure he is well aware of this. I am also keenly aware his most inner priority is to keep his family and his name a proud one. For this reason among others I remain with the conviction he wants to purge the sh**tbags from the Gov, it is not happening in a heartbeat, as has been said no magic wand ( a quote)is being used, but during his tenor he will purge along with his crew and others exposing the rats in the WDC sewer. IT is happening as we speak.
   We have all worked for scumbags during our lives at one time or another, YES we have delt with pure sumbags in the course of our lives, I don`t consider this guy one of them, from all accounts of those who now him personally, worked for him etc.. he is strait up and when necessary says whats on his mind eye to eye, unless that is he is being clever, patient andith the necessary info..
  Faults, who doesn`t have them, nit picking on this guy has been a standard since his candidacy and still is, it won`t stop, the compatiton, or insiders are being revealed by the number, I  don`t see this guy letting them free from this abominations, it wont happen today or tommorow but it It is in play, all I'm` saying is despite the ridicule being evaluated and used.
 The political end of this is not involved in this rant, it is  personall  and open objective observation inside the rpide he carry's is a heart and soul, I can`t see this guy betraying either.
If I`m wrong on my observation , turst me I will totally accept my errors and eat my shirt. plesase balance the difference the blatant difference beteween , Obam, Hillary, Billy , Bush and examine the peronalty`s and  of the regimes.
 Give him a shot, time that is if in the next few month he he shows a different slant please advise me, and sure I know you will.
In short it is a domestic revolution, not wars in the streets. 

Well said, Chris.

Offline Dude447

« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2017, 02:14:56 AM »

I asked you a straight question , but to be honest I did expect a comedy reply and thats what I got

Offline doc

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2017, 02:17:51 AM »
Well. Someone got unhappy... 8)

Offline Dude447

« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2017, 02:20:38 AM »
Well. Someone got unhappy... 8)

And your point is ?

Offline doc

« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2017, 02:42:58 AM »
How could one not like that at least we have a president that.......... lets alternate media in the white house....??!!!  He talks to Alex Jones, .....calls Islam for what it is, .....calls out mainstream media, loves the constitution and loves the country.

Please, tell me a better opportunity to get behind a president for the people? (Or dont. burrow in and die) . At some point, Americans need to aid this President! President or Prepper. One will happen...

Offline Dude447

« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2017, 02:49:25 AM »
How could one not like that at least we have a president that.......... lets alternate media in the white house....??!!!  He talks to Alex Jones, .....calls Islam for what it is, .....calls out mainstream media, loves the constitution and loves the country.

Please, tell me a better opportunity to get behind a president for the people? (Or dont. burrow in and die) . At some point, Americans need to aid this President! President or Prepper. One will happen...

That reply is good enough for me

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2017, 07:05:11 AM »
Well said, Chris.

... PLUS 1!

Best rant that I have read anywhere ...
heartfelt and true-to-the-bone ... just what
we are all trying to put into words.
Thanks Chris!

Offline Dude447

« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2017, 07:08:09 AM »
When I was young I thought not voting was a really cool way of showing my contempt for the political system (what a moron ) , then I woke up and found voting against the system and lots of other people did it aswell

Offline Dude447

« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2017, 07:20:19 AM »
... PLUS 1!

Best rant that I have read anywhere ...
heartfelt and true-to-the-bone ... just what
we are all trying to put into words.
Thanks Chris!

There are certain people on this forum who I have the  upmost respect for Chris Jones is one of them regardless of agreeing or disagreeing .And I say that without any disrepect to all my other brothers and sisters on Prison Planet Forum

Offline Changeling

« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2017, 02:24:41 PM »
anyone got links?

The couple of examples which exist are essentially the exceptions which prove the rule.

I have seen very little evidence that Trump even knows what is contained in the Constitution and the importance of it.