Here's a delicious way to have turmeric. Everyone loves it when it's served, so make a double batch. Personally, what we make, the black pepper is left out because it isn't good for us, but it does taste good in it.
Golden Milk -- Turmeric Tea serves 4
• 2 cups of milk of choice (almond, pecan, coconut and dairy all work in this recipe)
• 1 teaspoon Turmeric
• ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
• 1 teaspoon raw honey or maple syrup or to taste (optional)
• Pinch of black pepper (increases absorption)
• Tiny piece of fresh, peeled ginger root or ¼ tsp ginger powder
• Pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
1. First, blend all ingredients in a high speed blender until smooth.
2. Then, Pour into a small sauce pan and heat for 3-5 minutes over medium heat until hot but not boiling.
3. Drink immediatelyhttp://wellnessmama.com/223/turmeric-tea-recipe/