How much trouble is Trump in?

Author Topic: How much trouble is Trump in?  (Read 1786 times)

Offline Rex

How much trouble is Trump in?
« on: March 06, 2017, 11:19:18 AM »
Six weeks into his presidency, and things don't look good.

The Status Quo Party (Dems/Reps in Washington) is fairly united in opposing him.

The intelligence agencies are against him.

The Mainstream Media (the fourth branch of government) is against him.

His Attorney General has just been rendered ineffective by the Status Quo's bullying.

Trump doesn't have governing experience and HE WON'T STOP TWEETING.

The intelligence agencies overthrow foreign governments, and now it seems that they're trying to do the same in the U.S.  Brazil might be the template they're using:

The Brazilian Senate has voted to impeach the country’s democratically elected President Dilma Rousseff from office in what many are calling a coup. The vote was 61 to 20. Rousseff denounced the decision, saying there’s no constitutional justification for her impeachment. In an unexpected twist, the senators voted 42 to 36 to allow Rousseff to maintain her political rights, meaning she can continue to stand in elections and hold public office in the future. Irate opposition senators vowed "to appeal to the Supreme Court" to reverse the decision. Dilma Rousseff’s impeachment ends 13 years of rule by the Workers’ Party in Brazil and brings to power President Michel Temer for the remaining two years of Rousseff’s term. Temer is deeply unpopular and currently under investigation himself, accused of receiving illegal campaign contributions linked to the state oil company Petrobras. We speak to James Green, professor of Brazilian history and culture at Brown University. He is the director of Brown’s Brazil Initiative. Green is the author of several books, including "We Cannot Remain Silent: Opposition to the Brazilian Military Dictatorship in the United States."

https://www.democracynow.org/2016/9/1/dilma_rousseff_on_ouster_this_is (I know, democracynow, but the first paragraph of the article offers a good overview).

The mainstream media has planted the notion that Clinton should really be president, so we may see her installed.

Any thoughts on this?

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
Re: How much trouble is Trump in?
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 11:29:39 AM »

The mainstream media has planted the notion that Clinton should really be president, so we may see her installed.

Any thoughts on this?

In this country, we don't "install" a president. She ran, she lost.
There is a line of succession: next up would be Pence.

We only "install" presidents in other countries, for example:
The Pinochet File: How U.S. Politicians, Banks and Corporations Aided Chilean Coup, Dictatorship

And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline Rex

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2017, 11:58:39 AM »
Well, George W. Bush was installed.

And the goal of the Status Quo government is to incite civil war in the U.S.  The race-based plan hasn't done it, but replacing Trump with an also-ran might work.

Instead of tweeting and saying 'somebody' needs to do something, Trump needs to do something.  He's litigious, he needs to sue and impeach.  Clinton and Obama can still be impeached, even though they're out of office.  Trump should do it to them before they do it to him.

Online EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2017, 12:22:56 PM »
After he just promised to give all the money to the Military Industrial Complex, time to forget "Rebuilding America"

No Money, No Building.

The Rust Belt will slowly wake up to the fact they got sold out.

“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Offline Changeling

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2017, 01:43:23 PM »
In this country, we don't "install" a president. She ran, she lost.
There is a line of succession: next up would be Pence.

We only "install" presidents in other countries, for example:
The Pinochet File: How U.S. Politicians, Banks and Corporations Aided Chilean Coup, Dictatorship

True, there is no procedure to put Hillary in the presidency at this stage. I'm probably ahead of her in the succession, lol.

Her role is to be a constant spectre - the person who was 'wronged' and who 'should have been elected', in order to create and maintain a crisis of legitimacy.

Online EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2017, 01:46:39 PM »
True, there is no procedure to put Hillary in the presidency at this stage. I'm probably ahead of her in the succession, lol.

Her role is to be a constant spectre - the person who was 'wronged' and who 'should have been elected', in order to create and maintain a crisis of legitimacy.

101% Correct !

-- Donald Trump

Offline Rex

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2017, 01:52:17 PM »
No.  She won the election.  She won the popular vote.

And Donald Trump did business with Russia in order to take the electoral victory from her.

I don't believe that, but that's the narrative that the mainstream has put in place.  The supreme court could install her.  Precedent for the court installing a president was set with G.W. Bush.

Of course, civil war would follow, but that's the goal, to rip America apart.

Offline Changeling

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2017, 02:13:03 PM »

And Donald Trump did business with Russia in order to take the electoral victory from her.

I don't believe that, but that's the narrative that the mainstream has put in place.  The supreme court could install her.  Precedent for the court installing a president was set with G.W. Bush.

Of course, civil war would follow, but that's the goal, to rip America apart.

Not really. Bush was effectively installed by SCOTUS, you could argue, by the ruling overturning the lower court decision regarding the vote counts etc. However a ruling about vote counts before the Electoral College vote and before the official count on 6th Jan and, most importantly, before the inauguration..this is a very different beast to removing a sitting president and installing another. The only way to remove a sitting president is to impeach him or get him to resign (or if he is incapacitated or dead). But in those circumstances there are set in stone rules about who succeeds and also when the next election is.

Offline Rex

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2017, 04:49:50 PM »
Well, the rules are whatever the winner declares them to be.

Trump has a chance to destroy Obama now.  There was no way that Obama was unaware of the bugging of Trump Tower.  By his own words Obama has already proven this.  And surveilling Trump was illegal without a warrant.  This is probably why Sessions was neutered, because the Obama camp plans to claim the illegal surveillance was part of the campaign, and Sessions said he would recuse himself on Trump campaign issues.

But the illegal surveillance is a crime unto itself, not related to any campaign.

If Trump is bold, and if Sessions launches investigations and probes, then the Obama camp is done.  And he could even be impeached for what he did.

Online egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2017, 05:22:27 PM »

I don't see Trump as "in trouble."
I'm sure he saw most of this coming because he is no dummy.   It's just taking unreal, astonishing, fairyland-like, cartoonish forms.
Their coats are showing their colors.  What better way to find out about someone?  Let them show themselves now, rather than later.

The only thing I'd remind of is that these types won't stop.  They will not take the high road of honor, they have none, ever.  Instead, they rely on someone taking the time with  the high road, the honorable path, doing the right thing, giving them a chance -- to get away with their filthiness.  Their chosen character type knows no bounds in shame & depravity.

Git out da way!

love, e

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2017, 05:55:57 PM »
Who is really in trouble?

Democrat thugs like Schumer, Pelosi and lowlife friends who lie for a living
Republican RINOs helping the Dem thugs, and betraying Trump and the people
Deep State criminals
Globalists and their minions in govt
Neocons
Obamas disgusting left behinds in govt who are misbehaving
Obama and his pathetic bunker inhabitants near the White House causing problems
All the other treasonous anti American punks

THATS WHO IS BEING REVEALED DAILY RIGHT NOW. THEY ARE ALL IN DEEP S***

SOME HEADS ARE GOING TO FALL! THEY ARE FEARFUL! THIS IS WHY THEY ARE ALL LYING AND ACTING LIKE MENTAL CASES. CANT WAIT FOR A BIG WIG TREASONOUS THUG TO BE PROSECUTED. THESE COWARDS WILL START SCATTERING WHEN THAT HAPPENS!
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Online EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2017, 07:31:52 PM »
Actually I think he being a talented showman, knows to keep the audiance waiitng as long as possible. Meanwhile the press will produce ever more outrageous headlines, which is what Trumps wants. The Donald will then at a time of his choosing deliver the real goods.

I'm just saying  :o :o

Love him or Hate him, by all means take your pick - but his skill set includes playing an audience
-- Donald Trump

Offline Changeling

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2017, 07:41:10 PM »
Well, the rules are whatever the winner declares them to be.

Trump has a chance to destroy Obama now.  There was no way that Obama was unaware of the bugging of Trump Tower.  By his own words Obama has already proven this.  And surveilling Trump was illegal without a warrant.  This is probably why Sessions was neutered, because the Obama camp plans to claim the illegal surveillance was part of the campaign, and Sessions said he would recuse himself on Trump campaign issues.

But the illegal surveillance is a crime unto itself, not related to any campaign.

If Trump is bold, and if Sessions launches investigations and probes, then the Obama camp is done.  And he could even be impeached for what he did.

We're not a banana republic yet - the rules are the rules, and can't be declared in or out of existence.

On the bugging issue, I would be very surprised if this went anywhere at all, but it was Trump who requested the investigation into wiretaps as part of the investigation into Russian involvement in the campaign, which means it is part of what Sessions recused himself from.

Online egypt

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2017, 08:05:13 PM »
"...On the bugging issue, I would be very surprised if this went anywhere at all,..."

On the bugging issue, it should go *everywhere!*  Like wildfire.  President Nixon was impeached and resigned his position for this type of crime.

https://www.thenation.com/article/i-voted-impeach-richard-nixon-heres-what-watergate-means-today/

"...The break-in was not a “third-rate burglary,” as Nixon’s spokesman tried to convince us, but a major assault on the electoral process; nor was the cover-up limited to rogue White House aides, as Nixon eventually claimed; it was a brazen, widespread obstruction of justice that set a precedent for later abuses of power by other presidents...."

"...Simply put, President Nixon placed himself above the law...."

love, e

Offline Changeling

« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2017, 09:26:10 PM »
On the bugging issue, it should go *everywhere!*  Like wildfire.  President Nixon was impeached and resigned his position for this type of crime.

https://www.thenation.com/article/i-voted-impeach-richard-nixon-heres-what-watergate-means-today/

"...The break-in was not a “third-rate burglary,” as Nixon’s spokesman tried to convince us, but a major assault on the electoral process; nor was the cover-up limited to rogue White House aides, as Nixon eventually claimed; it was a brazen, widespread obstruction of justice that set a precedent for later abuses of power by other presidents...."

"...Simply put, President Nixon placed himself above the law...."

love, e

Maybe it should, but my comment was that it probably won't.

However at the moment we don't know if the story has any legs - we have some tweeted accusations from Trump, which are based on 'reports' in the msm (aka the 'lying media') which are themselves based on anonymous sources. Gotta appreciate the irony there eh?

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2017, 10:07:55 PM »
It's just taking unreal, astonishing, fairyland-like, cartoonish forms.

Ya, I thought the same. The term “political theater” came to mind. Something that the tabloid MSM has gotten quite good at over the years.

This is a good Bannonesque response to the media's incessant haranguing about made-up Russian interference and secret collusion with subsequent cover-up. This maneuver just throws it back in their face AND highlights THEM as a source of “facts” to present allegations.

It highlights the non-credibility of the MSM together with the outright agenda of Trump's political enemies to overthrow the US government.

Somehow I get the impression that the media doesn't even believe itself from the “interviews” that I've seen about this latest twist.

Smith-Mundt needs an overhaul....Congress???
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Rex

« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2017, 10:21:12 PM »
FBI Director Asked DOJ To Publicly Reject Trump Wiretapping Claims

...FBI director James Comey asked the Justice Department this weekend to publicly reject President Trump’s allegation that Obama eavesdropped on the soon-to-be president. According to the NYT, which cites 'senior American officials' Comey has argued that the "highly charged claim" is false and must be corrected as there is no evidence to back them up, but the DOJ has not yet released any such statement.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-05/fbi-director-asked-doj-publicly-reject-trump-wiretapping-claims

First it was Flynn (forced to resign), then Sessions (forced to capitulate to demands), and now it's Sessions again (Comey trying to force him to do the FBI's will).  If Sessions caves on this, then Trump is in serious trouble.  He needs an Attorney General who will serve the interests of the people, not the interests of the FBI.

I hope that Sessions is looking at maximum charges against Trump's enemies.  All he has to do is apply existing law, and they all go to prison.

Personally I think the war against Trump stems from the pedophile business.  The world's elites can withstand financial glitches, regime changes and so on, but they know they couldn't withstand the outrage if they're exposed as pedophiles.

Offline notravelingfellows

« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2017, 12:59:11 AM »

No she did not. Only the electoral college votes for president, never changed. The media loves using the popular vote because it's another way to shove democracy down our throats.

And I also say Trump's not in trouble. Everyone knew this wasn't going to be a cake walk. I believe some things are lining up exactly how they should and the enemies of this country are showing their true colors to more and more people everyday. Sessions made a bad move and if he continues to, he should be dealt with accordingly. And this report that came out, what yesterday or this morning?, of him having a heated discussion with his cabinet, is great news. A true leader doesn't cater to everybody's feelings and the media trying to make it out to look like instability is hilarious to me. How many of us have never been chewed out by a boss?
Berthed and stamped No. *************

Online EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2017, 05:29:19 AM »
"It still looks like Obamacare-lite to me," said Senator Rand Paul.

-- Donald Trump

Offline MerryMom

« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2017, 08:42:49 AM »
"It still looks like Obamacare-lite to me," said Senator Rand Paul.
Yes, I don't know why we still have the government involved in healthcare.
Marge Gunderson:  "And for what? For a little bit of money? There's more to life than a little money, you know. Don'tcha know that? And here ya are, and it's a beautiful day. Well. I just don't understand it."

Online EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2017, 08:47:05 AM »
Yes, I don't know why we still have the government involved in healthcare.

Look up countries healthcare GDP in a search engine.

It makes fascinating reading, and shows you have been lied to all your life,
-- Donald Trump

Offline MerryMom

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2017, 09:31:10 AM »
 Steve Bannon's public post on Sunday on Facebook is encouraging: "I wouldn't be surprised if by the end of President Trump's first term you see multiple people from Barack Obama's administration, if not he himself, in Federal prison. The level of corruption being uncovered right now will rock the nation." https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=380119465692457&id=364097883961282
Marge Gunderson:  "And for what? For a little bit of money? There's more to life than a little money, you know. Don'tcha know that? And here ya are, and it's a beautiful day. Well. I just don't understand it."

Offline freedom_commonsense

« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2017, 10:28:17 AM »
Instead of personality culting Trump and arguing about crowd size (e-peen), can we focus on actual policies?

Healthcare reform: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=52952.msg250717#msg250717

Monetary reform: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=98465.msg581246#msg581246

Election reform: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=81509.msg463097#msg463097

Online EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2017, 11:21:55 AM »
Instead of personality culting Trump and arguing about crowd size (e-peen), can we focus on actual policies?

Healthcare reform: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=52952.msg250717#msg250717

Monetary reform: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=98465.msg581246#msg581246

Election reform: http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=81509.msg463097#msg463097

Since he has just promised virtually all the money to feed the Military Industrial Complex, its all a bit academic.

Rebuild America - LOL

-- Donald Trump

« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2017, 12:17:48 PM »
Since he has just promised virtually all the money to feed the Military Industrial Complex, its all a bit academic.

Rebuild America - LOL

What about the half of the population that didn't vote for Clinton or Trump?

Online EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2017, 12:46:39 PM »
What about the half of the population that didn't vote for Clinton or Trump?

I can only observe their absence.
-- Donald Trump

« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2017, 01:48:43 PM »
I can only observe their absence.

Geolibertarian was one of them (abstained), along with anyone who voted third party. I think they would be most receptive to these reforms. A lot of lurkers are reading this forum so let's not forget those people.

Online egypt

« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2017, 03:01:21 PM »

"...Personally I think the war against Trump stems from the pedophile business.  The world's elites can withstand financial glitches, regime changes and so on, but they know they couldn't withstand the outrage if they're exposed as pedophiles.

No doubt, this seems true to me!  It means they are going down.  Trump has already made this clear with 1500 arrests (and counting) already.

love, e

Offline Rex

« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2017, 05:02:29 PM »
Vault 7.  The nuke.  The elitists were yammering about Trump being associated with the Russians, and then he divulged that Trump Tower was bugged.  2 days into this story now and his statement has ROCKED the establishment.  All of their Russian BS was coming from mysterious leaks, and now we know the source of those leaks.  Illegal surveillance.

Trump's twittering makes me extremely nervous.  I know that he's adept at trolling with Twitter, but he also has a history of saying the wrong thing.  In this case it seems he said exactly the right thing.  There is NO WAY for the Deep State and Obama people to squirm out of this.  What they did is SO ILLEGAL.  People are going to prison over this.  So cool.

Now maybe Trump will get some breathing room so he can focus on other things besides Washington backstabbing.

Oh, and my favorite recent video clip.  About 30 seconds long.  MSNBC (Clinton people) expressing horror at Trump kicking the CIA around:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9vcaRDfp0U

Offline notravelingfellows

« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2017, 05:06:36 PM »
So Sessions hasn't recused himself from investigating democrat wiretapping.  ;D
Berthed and stamped No. *************

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2017, 05:19:27 PM »
What they did is SO ILLEGAL.  People are going to prison over this.  So cool.

That's if you can find them. They're all Agent Smith. There's a natural problem between secrecy and accountability. The two don't mix very well.

The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline MerryMom

« Reply #31 on: March 07, 2017, 08:31:31 PM »
Sorry, I just found out the Bannon Facebook post was from a fake Bannon account.  The statement seemed so reasonable that it never occurred to me that it wasn't genuine! 

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #32 on: March 07, 2017, 09:05:05 PM »
Sorry, I just found out the Bannon Facebook post was from a fake Bannon account.  The statement seemed so reasonable that it never occurred to me that it wasn't genuine!

Welcome to the infowar where the land mines are plentiful.

Fake twitter/FB accounts, “satire” news sites, lying MSM productions, lions and tigers and bears.

Online EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2017, 12:28:31 PM »

You get respect for being honest.
-- Donald Trump

Offline Rex

« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2017, 12:43:51 PM »
Kim Dotcom: “Trump is in Danger”

The man who predicted that Wikileaks release of John Podesta’s emails would bring down Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign is now warning that President Donald Trump is in danger....

Following Wikileaks ‘Vault 7’ release of CIA files and the intensification of Donald Trump’s battle with the deep state, Kim warned in a tweet today that “Trump is in danger”.

Kim later responded to a question about what Donald Trump should do to protect himself by answering, “Appoint new FBI leadership – Get FBI agents from outside DC to investigate CIA & NSA for all unlawful activities. One domino falls, game over.”

http://www.prisonplanet.com/kim-dotcom-trump-is-in-danger.html