Question for The Forum - Seen Chemtrails Recently?

Author Topic: Question for The Forum - Seen Chemtrails Recently?  (Read 2048 times)

Offline One Revelator

Question for The Forum - Seen Chemtrails Recently?
« on: March 02, 2017, 04:57:44 PM »
Since Trump took office, has anyone noticed a reduction or even complete ceasing of chemtrail activity in your area? Whether it be in the North American, Europe, or New Zealand theaters? Not sure if Australia ever had this phenomenon.

Generally, I haven't seen the telltale billowing recently. But I may not have been paying enough attention since it's been going on for so long.

I have a hunch about this. But I'm wondering what you guys are seeing.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
Re: Question for The Forum - Seen Chemtrails Recently?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2017, 05:08:27 PM »
I will pay attention - I haven't noticed anything lately, but have not specifically been looking. I did notice actual condensation trails from planes the other day.. the real ones, that dissipate after a while, instead of growing and growing to create a cloud cover.
And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Online donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2017, 06:10:42 PM »
Feb. 21st I was in Boston and they were everywhere, 
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline notravelingfellows

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2017, 06:22:45 PM »
Ha yea Trump got elected and all over the world the chemtrails stopped. Then somewhere along the Mississippi trees started growing green papery buds.  ::)
Berthed and stamped No. *************

Online donnay

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2017, 06:34:19 PM »
Ha yea Trump got elected and all over the world the chemtrails stopped. Then somewhere along the Mississippi trees started growing green papery buds.  ::)

I never once thought the Federal government was behind chemtrails.  I have suspected it was rogue elements within the Federal government and money funneled from Foundations were.

References:
http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2010/01/bill-gates-funding-geoengineering-research
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2012/feb/06/bill-gates-climate-scientists-geoengineering
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Bill_%26_Melinda_Gates_Foundation
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2017, 07:08:31 PM »
Feb. 21st I was in Boston and they were everywhere,

Thanks. That's one of the things I was looking for.

The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change/Royal Society graphic on the other thread says it all about who is driving this. "Reflective Aerosols" for geoengineering.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2017, 07:17:49 PM »
I never once thought the Federal government was behind chemtrails.  I have suspected it was rogue elements within the Federal government and money funneled from Foundations were.

References:
http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2010/01/bill-gates-funding-geoengineering-research
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2012/feb/06/bill-gates-climate-scientists-geoengineering
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Bill_%26_Melinda_Gates_Foundation

That's more reasonable. I think this chemtrail thing is a load of crap to make us out to be loonies. You see a bunch more "chemtrails" on the east coast because that's where the air traffic is. Seen it with my own eyes. Otherwise we need to concentrate on getting the government back into the American (or respective) people's hands. Then we'll be able to find out exactly what's going on. Otherwise I truly believe what you're seeing in the skies is simply certain types of weather interacting with the jet engines of today. If there is major spraying going on, it's not guaranteed we would be able to see it with the naked eye.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2017, 07:54:26 PM »
That's more reasonable. I think this chemtrail thing is a load of crap to make us out to be loonies. You see a bunch more "chemtrails" on the east coast because that's where the air traffic is. Seen it with my own eyes. Otherwise we need to concentrate on getting the government back into the American (or respective) people's hands. Then we'll be able to find out exactly what's going on. Otherwise I truly believe what you're seeing in the skies is simply certain types of weather interacting with the jet engines of today. If there is major spraying going on, it's not guaranteed we would be able to see it with the naked eye.

Click on the quote to see the rest of the thread from 2008. There have been government programs using aerosols in the atmosphere.

Direct, Indirect and Semi-Direct Aerosol Campaign (ISDAC) AKA Chemtrails is what was mentioned on your program 2 months ago. Jim Phelps , a Dept. of Energy scientist who was involved in the Manhattan and Oak Ridge experiments have come forward to shed light on how deep the government is involved in this project.

The program is under The Atmospheric Radiation Measurement (ARM) Program was created in 1989 with funding from the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE). Sponsored by DOE's Office of Science and managed by the Office of Biological and Environmental Research, ARM is a multi-laboratory, interagency program, and is a key contributor to national and international research efforts related to global climate change.

Here are some links: http://acrf-campaign.arm.gov/isdac/

See ARCPAC http://www.esrl.noaa.gov/csd/arcpac/ARCPACplan.pdf

General description from ARM: Indirect and Semi-Direct Aerosol Campaign (ISDAC) See http://www.db.arm.gov/cgi-bin/IOP2/selectExecSummary.pl?iopName=avp2008isdac&person_id=

Online donnay

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2017, 07:59:44 PM »

More reasonable? 

I was in Dallas, Texas not too long ago and the trails in the sky were insane.  I know they are doing it all around the country and abroad.  I didn't just fall off the turnip truck yesterday.

I haven't seen a beautiful blue sky like I did when I was a child, and I was raised in the Northeast too.

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2017, 08:46:50 PM »
More reasonable? 

I was in Dallas, Texas not too long ago and the trails in the sky were insane.  I know they are doing it all around the country and abroad.  I didn't just fall off the turnip truck yesterday.

I haven't seen a beautiful blue sky like I did when I was a child, and I was raised in the Northeast too.

Well DFW is one of the busiest airports in the world so there you go, more air traffic. Air lanes, not spraying grids.

I saw beautiful blue sky a few times this past week. I'm approximately 50 feet above sea level (the bottom of the atmosphere near the ocean) and near a metropolis of pollution. IT'S THE WEATHER, not what they're spraying. I'm almost promising you whatever they may be spraying is not visible to the naked eye.

Online donnay

« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2017, 08:55:40 PM »
Well DFW is one of the busiest airports in the world so there you go, more air traffic. Air lanes, not spraying grids.

I saw beautiful blue sky a few times this past week. I'm approximately 50 feet above sea level (the bottom of the atmosphere near the ocean) and near a metropolis of pollution. IT'S THE WEATHER, not what they're spraying. I'm almost promising you whatever they may be spraying is not visible to the naked eye.

Technically the fourth busiest airport in the US.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2017, 09:27:00 PM »
Since Trump took office, has anyone noticed a reduction or even complete ceasing of chemtrail activity in your area? Whether it be in the North American, Europe, or New Zealand theaters? Not sure if Australia ever had this phenomenon.

Generally, I haven't seen the telltale billowing recently. But I may not have been paying enough attention since it's been going on for so long.

I have a hunch about this. But I'm wondering what you guys are seeing.

Definitely a reduction, but not all together stopped, very strange.
I was in Phoenix area last month and they always have chem trails the sky was never clear, however for several day the sky was crystal clear, nothing and I hadn't seen that in 20 years.
Back in Utah the same, yes something is going on, but there still are spray just less.
What do you under-stand?

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2017, 09:49:34 PM »
Technically the fourth busiest airport in the US.

Surely  8)

Offline Gizzies

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2017, 09:52:36 PM »
Yes we get them here in NZ as well, there are some strange looking vapor trails sitting up in the sky sometimes

:)

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2017, 10:34:31 PM »
Definitely a reduction, but not all together stopped, very strange.
I was in Phoenix area last month and they always have chem trails the sky was never clear, however for several day the sky was crystal clear, nothing and I hadn't seen that in 20 years.
Back in Utah the same, yes something is going on, but there still are spray just less.

Thanks. I was hoping that maybe the program ceased altogether. Looks like it may have tapered a bit. So we'll see.

I'm convinced that this is a multinational program having to do with at least weather control, possibly other uses. Five billion USD/yr is a lot of money to spend just to spray barium into the atmosphere. It also explains the hype to push global warming/climate change/whatever excuse to do this.

Yes we get them here in NZ as well, there are some strange looking vapor trails sitting up in the sky sometimes

:)

KiwiClaire used to post here a lot about chemtrails in NZ. She had photos of possible residue on the ground flora. Looked like spiderwebs. Hope she's OK. Haven't seen her in awhile.

Thanks for your input, Gizzies.

« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2017, 11:01:34 PM »
Water and vapors make those "artificial" clouds in the sky. Metals would only fall to the ground; it's simple chemistry. The molecules of metals are heavier than clouds, the vapor remains in the sky regardless of something being deposited or not. Every other heavy "reflective" metal deposit falls directly towards the ground.

Would reflective metals deposited high into the air be visible with the naked eye?

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2017, 11:30:00 PM »
Water and vapors make those "artificial" clouds in the sky. Metals would only fall to the ground; it's simple chemistry. The molecules of metals are heavier than clouds, the vapor remains in the sky regardless of something being deposited or not. Every other heavy "reflective" metal deposit falls directly towards the ground.

Would reflective metals deposited high into the air be visible with the naked eye?

...the most common chemtrail sprays have been found to consist of aluminum, barium and strontium in that order. Probably hundreds of times, lab tests from around the world have confirmed this. If you do not know what the New Manhattan Project is, please see the author’s previous article “Chemtrails Exposed: A History of the New Manhattan Project.”

Rainwater sample test results from Europe and America showing elevated levels of aluminum, barium and strontium have been compiled at GeoEngineeringWatch.org  and ChemtrailsProjectUK.com. Many other test results can be found at GlobalSkywatch.com. All over the Internet, from all over the world, countless other verifiable test results have been posted.

http://www.activistpost.com/2015/07/aluminum-barium-and-strontium-new.html

IPCC/Royal Society says they use reflective aerosols for solar radiation management.

USDOE had aerosol working groups on their own website.

It's all on record.

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2017, 11:42:14 PM »
Aright, I'm not saying nothing's going on, but looking in the air around JFK or DFW ain't gonna let all the rest of us know the bigger picture. Those are major airports with tons of air traffic. You're going into CNN style "the rest of us are fly over country" territory.  The rest of everywhere else is just like any other day...

« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2017, 11:47:17 PM »
IPCC/Royal Society says they use reflective aerosols for solar radiation management.

USDOE had aerosol working groups on their own website.

It's all on record.

But you're still looking at what was sprayed, not how it would interact with the atmosphere it would come in contact with.

How about this? Any pilots here seen a reflection of the sun off the top of the clouds?

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2017, 01:41:05 AM »

I can see smoke particulates with the naked eye and

I can see a military chaff drop with the naked eye (metallic and much larger than particulates)

Water vapor, no. Unless it turns to solid ice crystals.

Where are you going with this? Please state your case.

What exactly are we seeing when a “contrail” doesn't dissipate for hours at a time and looks like somebody threw talcum powder across the sky?

I've seen enough of this to know that it started in the 1990s, followed by labeling people “crazy” if they pointed it out, followed by suppressed overhead photos and radar images of them, followed by bald faced propaganda from the news media and academia calling them “special” clouds. Followed by watching the sky in populated areas turn from a beautiful blue to a gray goo, followed by knowing military people in the meteorological field that had moral issues with what they were doing but couldn't talk about it, followed by public scientific proposals to do the very thing that I had already been seeing for years – using aerosol particulates from jet aircraft to alter the atmosphere, followed by blogs of airline passengers asked to lower all the shades for no logical reason only to peek and see a spray nozzle in action on a commercial aircraft.

With all the effort put forth toward gaslighting the public on this topic, I'm pretty convinced that the program has been in effect for close to two decades.

My intention is not to debate the existence of an intentional aerosol spraying program within the US and British commonwealth nations. But merely to ask if anyone has seen this recently to determine if there's been a hidden policy change since the program itself remains semi-hidden.

Offline Honor18

« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2017, 08:23:35 AM »
I live in North central Florida and I see Chemtrails here at least once a week and alot of them ....... last two weeks about every other day

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2017, 01:22:19 PM »
I live in North central Florida and I see Chemtrails here at least once a week and alot of them ....... last two weeks about every other day

Thanks for the input, Honor18. Looks like the aerosol program hasn't ceased in the US.

I am seeing hints that something else exists for weather control that renders ionospheric heaters obsolete.

Online donnay

« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2017, 01:52:00 PM »
Vladimir Putin Accuses Western Governments Of ‘Geoengineering Warfare’

Vladimir Putin has set himself on a collision course with Western governments by criticising their atmospheric spraying operations. According to Putin these operations pose a “monumental threat” to the earth’s biota and are “not only offensive, but against nature.“

Putin, who is fundamentally opposed to climate engineering programs, is said to be “deeply concerned” about the “uneducated risks” being taken by Western corporations, and sanctioned by Western governments, all in pursuit of control of the population and profit.

Speaking at a charity fundraiser in his home town St. Petersburg, President Putin was asked if Western governments’ atmospheric spraying operations and weather manipulation programs represent the “greatest assault on the earth’s life and health…in human history.”

Putin said it does not matter if it is “the greatest threat, or the second greatest threat, or the third. What matters is that it is an assault. It is a serious assault.”

“It is remarkable the American government are still refusing to acknowledge their operations. The scientific data is there for all to see. How can people demand regulations and controls on operations if the government won’t admit these operations exist? It is insulting to people’s intelligence.“

“It is not only offensive, it is against nature.”

The feeling in Russia is that Western governments and corporations are flying too close to the sun. But the problem is that they won’t be the only ones to get burnt – the earth as a whole will suffer the consequences of their actions.

As evidence emerges that geoengineering and climate manipulation is damaging the ozone layer, the fear is that the earth will reach a crisis point and will not be able to recover. The poisoned earth, like an incurably diseased body, will be left to die.

The alternative, according to Putin, is the same as it always has been. Simple, respectful treatment of the earth, water systems, and air.

Asked if he would advise against his citizens spending time in heavily sprayed areas of the world, Putin said he would not tell people where to enjoy their holidays. “But I do encourage people to educate themselves on this issue and make intelligent decisions.”
http://yournewswire.com/putin-geoengineering-warfare/

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2017, 02:00:00 PM »

Donna

I've noticed for a while there are no chemtrails here.   The sky is so blue and the air so fresh.  I think they have stopped and this is why all the rain came in off of the coast flooding San Jose, CA and Oroville dam filled up.  Plus we had one of the best winters ever with good snowfall.

love, e

Offline egypt

« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2017, 02:02:06 PM »

Most decidedly.  There are generations now that don't know what a blue sky looks like vs the murky gray sky.

love, e

Online donnay

« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2017, 02:08:02 PM »

Donna

I've noticed for a while there are no chemtrails here.   The sky is so blue and the air so fresh.  I think they have stopped and this is why all the rain came in off of the coast flooding San Jose, CA and Oroville dam filled up.  Plus we had one of the best winters ever with good snowfall.

love, e

Egypt,

Where I am I haven't seen any since last year.  We too, have had a good winter and much needed rainfall which was refreshing because we were in a drought and it was starting to get worrisome.

Nevertheless, i think you are right.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2017, 03:05:21 PM »
Thanks for the input, you two! It's encouraging to hear about blue, clear, clean skies again in some areas.

So now I'm back to maybe tapering off.....we'll see.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2017, 07:45:50 PM »
Geoengineering, Weather Modification & Climate Change
Posted on March 13, 2016
https://weathermodificationhistory.com/

It's not Chemtrails ... it's Geoengineering: and it's to help prevent climate change. (Got that? ... wanna buy a bridge?)

The Shady Truth About Contrails
https://climateviewer.com/2016/03/13/weaponized-news-interview-jim-lee-geoengineering-weather-modification-climate-change/
January 22, 2017

Wigner chemtrail-plane

If you remove all the slavespeak from the debate, Chemtrails and Contrails are both terms referring to clouds made by jet aircraft.
I choose to use the term “contrail” while debating scientists because using the word “chemtrail” may cause them to discount the value of my words.
I choose to use the term “chemtrail” while engaging the public because using the word “contrail” tends to get you labeled as a debunker and may cause them to discount the value of my words.

Both chemtrails and contrails are high-level descriptors meaning they are highly argumentative and have different meanings based on the individual.

However, the terms chemtrail and contrail are not alone:

Chemtrails
Persistent Contrails
Spreading Contrails
Contrail Cirrus
Contrail Induced Cloudiness
Aviation Induced Cloudiness (AIC)
Aviation Induced Cirrus
Induced Cirrus Cloudiness
Man-made clouds
Artificial Clouds
The term Artificial Cloud is the most accurate term as it cannot be argued with and is the lowest level descriptor.

The entire “chemtrail conspiracy” boils down to one thing: intent

The problem with searching for intent is that it leaves people looking for a “smoking gun” or a “whistle blower” or a note from “the guy” who ordered planes to “spray” the world. This is actually a search for a “straw man” and likely designed to waste your time. If you want to end planes making clouds, all the evidence you need is in this article and all that is needed is proper protest at the FAA, EPA, and ICAO in my humble opinion.

Are “rogue geoengineers” intentionally spraying material to create clouds that cover the sky or is this just a dirty, unregulated industry doing what fossil fuel industries always do, polluting?  Based on the evidence we can show that the military has intentions to use carbon black dust to modify the weather for warfare purposes, and commercial aviation produces tons of carbon black dust.

Due to the overwhelming amount of propaganda surrounding the topic of chemtrails, I have researched for more than three years to “clear the air” on chemtrails as a part of something I dubbed “Operation Clarity” and this is my final report.  The information I present is based on information I have personally reviewed and is subject to change based on new evidence to the contrary.

“There are three sides to every story. Your side, his side, and the truth.”
Conspiracy believers claim that chemtrails are a secret program that do X, Y, and Z.

Debunkers say chemtrails are contrails and are completely normal (IE harmless).

The truth is that artificial clouds are destructive to nature, harmful to health, and there is nothing “normal” about fire breathing metal tubes spewing nanoparticles at 30,000 feet.

Despite more than 60 years of jet aircraft “accidentally” geoengineering, scientists are now wanting to legalize global weather control. We must stop this, it’s time to get educated on how chemtrails work!
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2017, 07:59:54 PM »
Keeping an eye on the globe... check this out:
http://climateviewer.org/

Offline egypt

« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2017, 09:41:13 PM »

It's the spraying of substances from planes, called (their own term)  Solar Radiation Management.  The cirrus it produces is strange.  Because, high cirrus always precedes rain.  In our area of the world, one can look at high cirrus and know it will rain in two days.  But, the cirrus chemtrailing produces stops rain.

I prefer clear, clean air with blue skies to what chemtrailing produces.  Having sunshine, just the way God made it, is critical for life on this planet.

love, e

« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2017, 01:14:21 AM »

Where are you going with this? Please state your case.

Well I apologize for not simply stating chemtrail reports, but I truly believe at least 95% of what y'all are seeing are not chemtrails. Here's more of a case...

One Revelator-

I'm convinced that this is a multinational program having to do with at least weather control, possibly other uses. Five billion USD/yr is a lot of money to spend just to spray barium into the atmosphere. It also explains the hype to push global warming/climate change/whatever excuse to do this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Periodic_table
Meet barium. It's highly reactive with air, 7 times heavier than oxygen, 8 times heavier than nitrogen, and 9.33 times heavier than carbon.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barium

Ok now if this is going on then the metals do simply fall to the ground and saying these metals stay in the air and reflect light is a complete lie from any geoengineering firm. It's also a complete deception to believe anything is going through the engines into the air...

From KLM...
https://blog.klm.com/jet-engines-are-hot-in-at-least-4-ways/

Say what? Oh, we forgot to mention the actual temperature? In a healthy jet engine in operation, the temperature in the combustion chamber can reach about 1,400 degrees Celsius or 2,552 degrees Fahrenheit.

This means most of all metals would simply melt while still within the exhaust portion of the engine.

http://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/melting-temperature-metals-d_860.html

Simply cannot happen. If there are spray nozzles, they would have to have their own propulsion systems all on their own. This stuff won't just go from the storage tanks, which would have to be enormous for the amount people are insinuating they are spraying anyway, into the air without a push.

One Revelator-

followed by blogs of airline passengers asked to lower all the shades for no logical reason only to peek and see a spray nozzle in action on a commercial aircraft.

Don't forget that these nozzles exist for a reason and any pilot wouldn't want passengers to see it, but telling them not to look is pretty dumb compared to simply informing the passengers what's really going on. Fuel dumps are uncommon, but not rare...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuel_dumping

And finally aerosols. What kind of aerosols are we discussing here? What are they spraying? I'll refer back to an older post of mine...

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=317921.msg1611191#msg1611191

The relevant part...

notravelingfellows-

And as far as CFC's (hairspray  ::)) here's an article saying yes chlorine does emit from volcanic eruptions, but in the one instance of Mt. Erebus it wasn't forceful enough to enter the stratosphere...

http://scienceblogs.com/deltoid/2006/11/23/monckton-claims-volcanoes-emit/

But, spraying your hair in your bathroom in the morning will catch those ever so slight winds and eventually go straight up into the stratosphere according to Scientific American...

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/chlorofluorocarbons-cfcs/

Even though chlorine is more than twice the weight of oxygen...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Periodic_table

The whole thing was a scam to incite the sheeple into calling for an end to industrialization and like always, in just about every topic on this forum, another avenue towards world socialism.

The entire thing is shady science and I truly believe it's a complete fabrication to scare you, to make one seem out of their mind, and to have something in common with environmental socialists.

Online donnay

« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2017, 05:05:04 PM »
Chemtrials making and X over my blue skies today!   >:(

Offline egypt

« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2017, 05:16:08 PM »

Donna -- yuck...

I keep forgetting to put it on the surveys to please stop the chemtrailing!  A special envoy needs to get up there into Alaska -- this is where they deploy from, right?

love, e

Offline KiwiClare

• Either you're with us or with the terrorists
    • Northland New Zealand Chemtrails Watch
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2017, 06:45:09 PM »
I live in New Zealand and since Trump took office on the 20th of January, I still see chemtrails virtually every fine day.   We get it rubbed in our faces during the mainstream weather reports also.  Here is an example of about 10 trails in parallel shown on January the 30th, 2017 on TV One, during the 6pm news.   The weatherman makes no comments about "Chemtrails" or "aerosol trails".  All is presented with smiles as if it is normal.

To be persuasive, we must be believable,
To be believable, we must be credible,
To be credible, we must be truthful.
- Edward R. Murrow

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2017, 07:41:12 PM »
I live in New Zealand and since Trump took office on the 20th of January, I still see chemtrails virtually every fine day.   We get it rubbed in our faces during the mainstream weather reports also.  Here is an example of about 10 trails in parallel shown on January the 30th, 2017 on TV One, during the 6pm news.   The weatherman makes no comments about "Chemtrails" or "aerosol trails".  All is presented with smiles as if it is normal.

Thanks Clare. I definitely see this as a program that involves western nations. So, the funding is not necessarily from any one government. But it would require permission from the individual governments to do over an extended period of time. There could also be a corporate component to it all.

Never have been able to confirm whether or not this happens in geographical areas containing non-western nations. India? China? Russia? South America? Africa? Harder to tell because these areas tend to be where the internet isn't. Not really a whole lot of blogging going on there.

Other programs that I've seen shift from one western nation to another are Gardasil vaccinations and LBAM “Checkmate”  low-level spraying after glibly declaring an “emergency”.

I would imagine that the program could be continually tweaked, which could cause apparent local changes.