TRAITORS WITHIN

Author Topic: TRAITORS WITHIN  (Read 2826 times)

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
TRAITORS WITHIN
« on: March 02, 2017, 07:43:35 AM »
Let's call it what it is ... traitorous insurrection.

EXCLUSIVE: Barack Obama's close confidante
Valerie Jarrett has moved into his new DC home,
which is now the nerve center for their plan to
mastermind the insurgency against President Trump

• Obama's goal  is to oust Trump from the presidency either by forcing his resignation or through his impeachment, a family friend tells DailyMail.com
• Jarrett has moved into the 8,200-square-foot, $5.3-million Kaloroma mansion to work closely with the former president and Michelle Obama
• Jarrett lived in the White House, dined with the Obamas, and helped shape his domestic and foreign policies
• Obama cannot use his West End office, a post-presidency perk, for political purposes
• 'He's coming. And he's ready to roll.' former Attorney General Eric Holder said yesterday about the former president's reentry into the political scene
    By Leon Wagener For Dailymail.com
    PUBLISHED: 15:12 EST, 1 March 2017

Barack Obama is turning his new home in the posh Kalorama section of the nation's capital - just two miles away from the White House - into the nerve center of the mounting insurgency against his successor, President Donald J. Trump.

Obama's goal, according to a close family friend, is to oust Trump from the presidency either by forcing his resignation or through his impeachment.

And Obama is being aided in his political crusade by his longtime consigliere, Valerie Jarrett, who has moved into the 8,200-square-foot, $5.3-million Kaloroma mansion with  the former president and Michelle Obama, long time best friends.

Jarrett played a vital - if at times low-key - role in the Obama presidency. She lived in the White House, dined with the Obamas, and help shape his domestic and foreign policies.

√ Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4271412/Obama-confidante-Valerie-Jarrett-moves-Kaloroma-home.html#ixzz4aAiHp5xN
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
Re: TRAITORS WITHIN
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2017, 07:56:05 AM »
It is the stupid lie about 'Russian Influence'
that they plan to use first, to attack our government.
Here, the traitorous New York Times, in a blatant opening
salvo from the globalist/muslim insurgency, lays out the
'deep state case' ... brothers & sisters ... this supreme
bulls#!T is treachery.

Obama Administration Rushed to Preserve
Intelligence of Russian Election Hacking

MATTHEW ROSENBERG, ADAM GOLDMAN and MICHAEL S. SCHMIDTMARCH 1, 2017

WASHINGTON — In the Obama administration’s last days, some White House officials scrambled to spread information about Russian efforts to undermine the presidential election — and about possible contacts between associates of President-elect Donald J. Trump and Russians — across the government. Former American officials say they had two aims: to ensure that such meddling isn’t duplicated in future American or European elections, and to leave a clear trail of intelligence for government investigators.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/01/us/politics/obama-trump-russia-election-hacking.html

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2017, 08:26:06 AM »
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2017, 08:44:20 AM »
CONFIRMED: OBAMA ADMIN SABOTAGED TRUMP’S TRANSITION TO THE WHITE HOUSE - The campaign also involved curtailing the Trump team’s access to highly classified information
http://www.infowars.com/confirmed-obama-admin-sabotaged-trumps-transition-to-the-white-house/

More proof Obama is not a leader, but a spoiled globalist minion who takes orders from his masters-  THE GLOBALISTS.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2017, 08:49:43 AM »

... more NYT and DEM insurgency from
the muslim whitehouse:

Democrats Call for Sessions to Recuse
Himself From Russia Inquiry

CHARLIE SAVAGE - MARCH 2, 2017

WASHINGTON — Democrats escalated their demands late Wednesday that Attorney General Jeff Sessions recuse himself from overseeing an investigation into contacts between the Trump campaign and the Russian government after a disclosure that Mr. Sessions himself spoke with the Russian ambassador last year, seemingly contradicting his testimony at his confirmation hearing.

(Ed: I am totally OUTRAGED that Senator Sessions, a member of
the Senate Armed Services Committee, may have spoken with a Foreign Ambassador!)

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/02/us/politics/jeff-sessions-russia-trump-investigation-democrats.html

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2017, 09:24:23 AM »
" ... it becomes a question of how far these two (Clinton/Obama)
would go to undermine and destroy the man currently sitting in
what they view as their RIGHTFUL place of power."

Trump Suggests Obama is Behind Protests…
and Perhaps Even the Leaks

28 Feb 2017

In an interview with “Fox & Friends” on Tuesday, President Trump said that he wouldn’t be surprised to learn that his predecessor was behind the leaks streaming out of the White House and the intelligence community.

The hosts told Trump that Barack Obama’s Organizing for Action group was behind many of the protests targeting Republican town hall events. “Do you believe President Obama is behind it and if he is, is that a violation of the so-called unsaid presidents’ code?”

“I think he is behind it,” Trump said. “You never know what’s exactly happening behind the scenes. You know, you’re probably right or possibly right, but you never know.”

But Trump said it was a good bet.

I think that President Obama is behind it because his people are certainly behind it,” he said. “And some of the leaks possibly come from that group, which are really serious because they are very bad in terms of national security. But I also understand that is politics. In terms of him being behind things, that’s politics. And it will probably continue.”

http://www.themadpatriots.com/freedom-news/trump-suggests-obama-is-behind-protestsand-perhaps-even-the-leaks/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2017, 09:28:36 AM »

Fake News:
Media, Democrats Distort Remarks to Target Jeff Sessions

JOEL B. POLLAK - 1 Mar 2017

Democrats and the media are once again targeting Attorney General Jeff Sessions — this time, over allegations that he met twice with the Russian ambassador during the 2016 presidential campaign.

The Washington Post reports that Sessions met Sergey Kislyak once at a Heritage Foundation event in July 2016, where other ambassadors were also present. It also reports that Sessions met with Kislyak in his Senate office in September, in his capacity on the Senate Armed Services Committee.

The hook on which the Post attempts to hang Sessions is that he did not disclose the meetings to the Senate when he was asked about “possible contacts between members of President Trump’s campaign and representatives of Moscow.” Sessions’s spokesperson at the Department of Justice, Sarah Isgur Flores, says his answer in January was truthful because he was asked about “the Trump campaign — not about meetings he took as a senator and a member of the Armed Services Committee.”

.... But it is all just more “fake news.” A chance greeting at a public event, and a Senate meeting in the course of his official duties, do not add up to anything, and the full transcript — also omitted by the Times — makes it clear Sessions told the truth.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/01/jeff-sessions-fake-news-washington-post-misquote-used-target/

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2017, 10:00:59 AM »
This is red meat to the wolves...

"One of the meetings was a private conversation between Sessions and Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak that took place in September in the senator’s office, at the height of what U.S. intelligence officials say was a Russian cyber campaign to upend the U.S. presidential race.

The previously undisclosed discussions could fuel new congressional calls for the appointment of a special counsel to investigate Russia’s alleged role in the 2016 presidential election. As attorney general, Sessions oversees the Justice Department and the FBI, which have been leading investigations into Russian meddling and any links to Trump’s associates. He has so far resisted calls to recuse himself."

Sessions was so clear in his statement, “I’m not aware of any of those activities,” he responded. He added: “I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians.”

Now it's down to semantics... what does "communications" mean? A private conversation in his office; is that not "communications"? Now a mess, a distraction from the more pressing issues of prosecuting the criminals (Clinton's email server exposed state secrets to the Russians, Chinese, Israelis - an easy hack).

Maybe that's the plan.

And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2017, 10:08:17 AM »
^^^

... quote from the Breitbart link in #6 above:

The Post does not provide the full transcript of the question, from Sen. Al Franken (D-MN), and Sessions’s answer. Instead it summarizes the exchange in a way that makes it seem that Sessions was asked if there was any contact at all between the campaign and representatives of the Russian government.

In fact, what Sessions was asked about was sustained, ongoing communications — a core accusation in the dubious “dossier.”

Here, via C-SPAN, is the transcript:

Franken: CNN just published a story alleging that the intelligence community provided documents to the president-elect last week, that included information that “Russian operatives claim to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump.” These documents also allegedly say “there was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government.” Again, I’m telling you this as it’s coming out, so you know. But if it’s true, it’s obviously extremely serious, and if there is any evidence that anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign communicated with the Russian government in the course of this campaign, what will you do?

Sessions: Senator Franken, I’m not aware of any of those activities. I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians, and I’m unable to comment on it.

... Senators meet with foreign diplomats
all the time ... why else do we have diplomats?

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2017, 10:36:21 AM »
It's time to release the 650,000 emails and let the arrests begin, what is Trump waiting for?
I hope this wakes Sessions and Trump up, so they quit playing nice and get into the hardball game they're in.
What do you under-stand?

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2017, 10:45:18 AM »

... we gotta get Gorsuch on the SCOTUS first, because
that is where these bogus suits will end up. ALSO ...
I feel sure Trump will accuse the DEMs/Obama of
insurrection and/or sedition at some point ... he is
a fighter, and he will turn this around on THEM.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2017, 10:48:33 AM »

... traitorous SCHUMER:

Democrats call for Sessions to resign over meetings
with Russian envoy, some Republicans calls for recusal

Lauren Fox and Laura Smith-Spark, CNN

(CNN)Democrats called on the attorney general to resign, while some Republicans urged Jeff Sessions to recuse himself as news broke that he had met on two separate occasions with Russia's ambassador to Washington, Sergey Kislyak, meetings the Alabama Republican did not disclose during his confirmation.

"Now, after lying under oath to Congress about his own communications with the Russians, the attorney general must resign," House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi said in a statement. "Sessions is not fit to serve as the top law-enforcement officer of our country and must resign..."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/02/politics/democrats-sessions-russia-resignation-call/index.html?adkey=bn

Offline notravelingfellows

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2017, 10:56:53 AM »
They are hell-bent on destroying the United States, we need more people who are hell-bent on restoring it.

I think most people get it though or are starting to get it. The only reason this seems legit and nobody's laughing at the allegations is because it's still a MSM projection, not reality.

If I was in a Trump administration position, the MSM projection would make me out to be Satan himself and Trump would have to resign compared to what they're making a big deal about with these guys lol
Berthed and stamped No. *************

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2017, 11:14:03 AM »
... RUSSIA: Stop it with the bulls#!T!
"What is happening now in the West, particularly in the
U.S. media, it's just the manifestation of some kind of media vandalism."

Kremlin:
Sessions controversy an impediment to new relations   

JIM HEINTZ
Associated Press

MOSCOW (AP) — The intense attention being given to the new U.S. attorney general's meetings with Russia's ambassador could obstruct improved Washington-Moscow relations, the spokesman for Russian President Vladimir Putin said Thursday.

The spokesman, Dmitry Peskov, told reporters he did not know about the meetings last year between Ambassador Sergei Kislyak and Jeff Sessions, who at that time was a U.S. senator. Sessions also was a policy adviser to President Donald Trump's campaign.

News of the two meetings has added fuel to the controversy over whether Russia was improperly involved with Trump's campaign. It spurred calls in Congress for Sessions to recuse himself from an investigation into alleged Russian interference in the U.S. presidential election.

A spokeswoman for the Russian Foreign Ministry, Maria Zakharova, told The Associated Press that the Russian Embassy would not comment on meetings with American political figures, but she also said they were part of the embassy's "everyday business."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kremlin-sessions-controversy-impediment-relations-142926613.html

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2017, 11:29:54 AM »
Maybe that's the plan.

The plan is obvious.

1.  Push the ridiculous narrative of “Russian hackers” that has zero evidence of being true.

2.  Present the “Russian hacker” story as a forgone conclusion.

3.  Target anyone in the current administration for removal if there was ANY communication with Russian representatives whatsoever. Imply that any communication during the latter half of last year means that there was nefarious collusion.

This is coming from team Dem/RINO/MSM.

Al Frankin KNOWS who leaked the Podesta e-mails to Wikileaks. He called for a purge of patriots within the intelligence community.

This reminds me of just how dangerous and completely irresponsible the propagandist media is. If the election turned out the other way, the US government would be launching tomahawks at Moscow right now. Yet here they are, still peddling fictional narratives by repeating accusations over and over 4 months later.

They're stuck in Sandy Hook mode and can't get up.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2017, 11:44:23 AM »
^^^
... exc summary, one rev!

Dem Sen. Manchin:
‘I’ve Met With’ The Russian Ambassador —
‘We Meet With All The Ambassadors’

CHRISTIAN DATOC

EXCERPT:
“I have,” he responded. “I’ve met with the Russian Ambassador with a group, in my capacity, with a group of other senators,” he explained. “That’s in my official capacity. That’s nothing. That’s my job.”

√ CNN INTERVIEW: http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/02/manchin-ive-met-with-the-russian-ambassador-we-meet-with-all-the-ambassadors-video/#ixzz4aBgumY87

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2017, 11:53:55 AM »
The plan is obvious.

This reminds me of just how dangerous and completely irresponsible the propagandist media is. If the election turned out the other way, the US government would be launching tomahawks at Moscow right now. Yet here they are, still peddling fictional narratives by repeating accusations over and over 4 months later.

The Rise of the Weaponized AI Propaganda Machine
There’s a new automated propaganda machine driving global politics. How it works and what it will mean for the future of democracy.

BERIT ANDERSON AND BRETT HORVATH
ILLUSTRATION BY CODY FITZGERALD

“This is a propaganda machine. It’s targeting people individually to recruit them to an idea. It’s a level of social engineering that I’ve never seen before. They’re capturing people and then keeping them on an emotional leash and never letting them go,” said professor Jonathan Albright. (continued)
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2017, 12:46:59 PM »

... Ted Cruz does a great job here:

Cruz on Sessions-Russia Meetings:
‘Not Concerned’ — ‘What We Are Seeing Is a Lot of Political Theater’

√ MSNBC INTERVIEW: http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/03/02/cruz-sessions-russia-meetings-not-concerned-seeing-lot-political-theater/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2017, 12:50:21 PM »
The Rise of the Weaponized AI Propaganda Machine
There’s a new automated propaganda machine driving global politics. How it works and what it will mean for the future of democracy.

BERIT ANDERSON AND BRETT HORVATH
ILLUSTRATION BY CODY FITZGERALD

Another view on that. I note that Cambridge Analytica is UK-based. What Russian hackers? Trump won and continues to hold office simply by genuinely connecting with the public, clearly stating what he intends to do, then accomplishing an agenda that benefits US citizens first. This hasn't happened in the US for a very long time.

No, Big Data Didn't Win the U.S. Election
Dec 8, 2016
By Leonid Bershidsky

One of the most enjoyable parts of the fallout from a big political upset is the victory dance of those who claim they brought it about. In the aftermath of Donald Trump's victory, a legend is being built around London-based Cambridge Analytica, which advised Trump's campaign using "big data" -- one of the most magical phrases in tech.

That legend should be taken with a grain of salt, though. Trump didn't really win because he ran a smarter, more tech-savvy campaign than Hillary Clinton.

On Nov. 3, Jim Messina, who managed President Barack Obama's re-election campaign in 2012, published an op-ed piece in The New York Times that concluded, "As we move into the final days of the 2016 election cycle, the smart money is on the campaigns -- like Mrs. Clinton's -- that are leveraging the power of data to find every last vote they can." The Trump campaign, Messina claimed, wasn't doing that, having learned no lessons from Obama's success.

Messina also held that "big data" was an outdated concept and the future of political campaigning depended on what he termed "little data": "Huge data sets are often less helpful in understanding an electorate than one or two key data points — for instance, what issue is most important to a particular undecided voter." Buzzwords are treacherous, though; getting to Messina's "little data" -- ideally, targeting messages to every individual -- is exactly the point of "big data" research. And, just like Clinton, Trump paid for the assistance.

Senator Ted Cruz was the first Republican presidential candidate to hire Cambridge Analytica, whose approach is based on a combination of data collection -- from social networks and any big database it can get its hands on -- and psychometry, an approach that maps personality based on the so-called OCEAN criteria: Openness, Conscientiousness, Extraversion, Agreeableness and Neuroticism. This is "little data" concentrated to a pinpoint: The researchers attempt to figure out the psychological profile of every voter who could be susceptible to a campaign's message. Then, they advise the campaign on microtargeting the messages by pushing, for example, a candidate's outsider credentials to a low-conscientiousness individual or his solid service record to a high-conscientiousness one.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-12-08/no-big-data-didn-t-win-the-u-s-election
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2017, 12:55:14 PM »
It's time to release the 650,000 emails and let the arrests begin, what is Trump waiting for?
I hope this wakes Sessions and Trump up, so they quit playing nice and get into the hardball game they're in.

Agreed.  Maybe the delay has been to grab all 6000 at once.  It seems this is why they are after Jeff Sessions.  What a bunch of creepy enemies and creepy weirdness about Russian spies.  yeah right. 

love, e

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2017, 12:56:02 PM »
Anyone appointed by Trump can be fired by Trump, and there's not a thing the Democrats can do about it.

Thus, if Trump refuses to fire a subordinate who (wittingly or not) does something inexcusable that sheds a negative light on his entire administration, then that's his fault and no one else's.

Same thing with all of the crimes committed by Obama and Hillary (of which there's smoking gun evidence). Trump could go on the offensive by instructing his people to bring criminal charges against both of them. If he refuses to do so, then that's on him.

This "Don't-Blame-Trump-He's-Just-the-President" narrative has got to stop.
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2017, 01:17:58 PM »
Thus, if Trump refuses to fire a subordinate who (wittingly or not) does something inexcusable that sheds a negative light on his entire administration, then that's his fault and no one else's.

Should Trump fire someone if that negative light is coming from a media machine with a predilection to broadcast fictional narratives and selectively dole out information in order to shape public opinion?

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2017, 01:21:50 PM »
Should Trump fire someone if that negative light is coming from a media machine with a predilection to broadcast fictional narratives and selectively dole out information in order to shape public opinion?

Good question, so let me clarify by saying that, by "negative," I don't mean by the political standard that Trump's political enemies would have us all measure everything by, but by the standard Trump himself established (in effect) via his pro-America/anti-globalism/anti-illegal immigration/anti-corruption rhetoric.

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2017, 01:34:22 PM »
It's an OPEN Coven marriage of globalism ...

http://rickwells.us/valerie-jarrett-living-obama-working-dc-anti-trump-insurgency/
Valerie Jarrett Living With Obama – Working In DC Anti-Trump Insurgency

Posted on March 2, 2017 by Rick Wells in Obama, Organized Leftist Opposition, President Donald Trump, Treason // 3 Comments

His new home in the Kalorama section of Washington DC, two miles away from where he used to squat as the pretend ‘president,’ will be the insurgency headquarters. Of course no sedition against the United States would be complete without the thoughtful advice of Iranian American Valerie Jarrett, so she’s already moved in. She’s living with the Obamas in the DC headquarters and command center for their subversion against the government of  the United States.

Obama has an office on the West End of the national’s capitol, but it can’t be used for politics. In his residence and office combination Obama and his conspirators are only restricted by what can be proven in a court of law. The source told the Mail that it was Jarrett who convinced Obama to attempt to take down President Trump as the solution to the dismantling of much of the destructive mechanisms with which Obama had burdened the American people.”
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2017, 01:39:03 PM »
Good question, so let me clarify by saying that, by "negative," I don't mean by the political standard that Trump's political enemies would have us all measure everything by, but by the standard Trump himself established (in effect) via his pro-America/anti-globalism/anti-illegal immigration/anti-corruption rhetoric.

I can agree with that.

All the techniques of Lippmann, Bernays, even Skinner that are so touted by the media and academia need to be brought forth, then permanently relegated to the dustbin of history, IMO.

If it means shattering the 6-corporation media stranglehold back to 80, then so be it.

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2017, 01:56:03 PM »
Why has Trump not already fired Reince Priebus -- because Obama told him not to, or because Trump himself refuses to do so?

-- http://www.infowars.com/priebus-on-hook-for-anti-trump-sabotage/

If Trump instructed his Attorney General to bring Obama up on charges for the numerous crimes he's committed (including war crimes), could Obama veto that decision?

-- http://www.infowars.com/75-times-obama-broke-law-during-presidency/

-- http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dan-kovalik/obama-adminstration-guilt_b_8916380.html

-- http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2017/01/11/obama-the-war-criminal-butcherer-of-women-and-children/

If Trump, as Commander in Chief, ordered the military to do X, Y and Z, could Obama veto that decision as well if he happened to disagree with it

If the answer to those and similar questions is "no," then why are so many Trump supporters acting as though Obama has more power than Trump does?

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2017, 04:56:44 PM »
... Jeff Sessions holding a press conference now:

https://www.facebook.com/DailyCaller/videos/vb.182919686769/10154270525681770/?type=2&theater&notif_t=live_video&notif_id=1488406184519698

... will recuse himself from any investigation into
the Trump campaign ... only because he was involved
in the campaign himself, not having anything to do
with Russian Ambassador meeting.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2017, 05:29:19 PM »
BREAKING NEWS

Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Thursday he will recuse himself from “matters that deal with the Trump campaign.”

He’ll recuse himself from any current or future investigations. He said the announcement shouldn’t be interpreted as confirmation that an investigation exists.

The news conference came as Sessions faced mounting pressure to resign or recuse himself over his communications with Russian officials last year.

To read the full story, visit: https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2017/03/02/attorney-general-jeff-sessions-hold-news-conference/L9N8NiDosSCV8CuJEWOvLP/story.html

Offline Changeling

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2017, 05:40:49 PM »
BREAKING NEWS

Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Thursday he will recuse himself from “matters that deal with the Trump campaign.”

He’ll recuse himself from any current or future investigations. He said the announcement shouldn’t be interpreted as confirmation that an investigation exists.

The news conference came as Sessions faced mounting pressure to resign or recuse himself over his communications with Russian officials last year.

To read the full story, visit: https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2017/03/02/attorney-general-jeff-sessions-hold-news-conference/L9N8NiDosSCV8CuJEWOvLP/story.html

His explanation about his answer to Franken makes some sort of sense, but is barely adequate imo, and at the news conference he said "I don't recall" about 5 times when asked about whether he had discussed political matters with the Russian Ambassador.

I certainly wouldn't buy a used car from Jeff Sessions.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2017, 05:55:34 PM »

... we gotta get Gorsuch on the SCOTUS first, because
that is where these bogus suits will end up. ALSO ...
I feel sure Trump will accuse the DEMs/Obama of
insurrection and/or sedition at some point ... he is
a fighter, and he will turn this around on THEM.

That may be the reason; but I hate to think he is delaying because of that, in the mean time little babies are being killed their organs harvest, rape, child sacrifice, and on and on and on so what the heck does Trump do, continue to set on his hand or is going to make a move...... why not release the 650,000 emails and start positioning against these weirdos.......
What do you under-stand?

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2017, 06:00:04 PM »

... I listened to most of Rush Limbaugh today ... he's on it:

"This story is not about Jeff Sessions. This story is not about illegal talks between Trump and his campaign people and the Russians. This story is about Barack Obama and the Democrat Party attempting to sabotage the Trump presidency and do everything they can to either render it meaningless and ineffective or to get him impeached or force him to resign. That’s what the story is. And that is what has to be attacked, not defended.

We have no reason to be on defense all the time. We won the election. These people are barely hanging on. This is all they’ve got. And there’s no evidence, despite a year and a half of allegations of illegal contact between Trump, his campaign, and the Russians. There is no evidence."

~~~~~~

"So he’s (OBAMA) out there all last year and as recently as December saying (summarized), “There’s nothing to this. No evidence that Russia tampered with the votes in the election,” which is something I’ve been maintaining for even longer than Obama said it. It’s absurd and it’s preposterous, and yet that’s what they continue to build all of these allegations on is contact between the Trump campaign and the Russians. So I’m just telling you, folks. The story here is not Jeff Sessions. Don’t get sucked into this. The story is Valerie Jarrett moving in to the Obama family home.

What the hell’s up with that?

There’s a story here is about how Obama and his people are running the resistance operation from that home, and that’s why she’s moved in. The story here is the Democrat Party being blown out of the water in election after election after election. The story here is Barack Obama’s agenda has been totally reputed by the American people. It has been rejected in 2010. It was rejected in 2012. It was rejected in 2016. It was sent packing.

The story here is that Barack Obama is humiliated and angry and embarrassed that his effort to transform the United States of America into some kind of socialist paradise has been interrupted, that he was the architect of the Democrat Party defeat. And that cannot stand for the history books! And so this story is all about the Democrat Party trying to rewrite history and make it look like they actually won were it not for the cheating of the Russians and Trump.

They’re trying to convince the Europeans of this. They’re doing everything they can to delegitimize Trump, his administration, his victory. That is the story that people need to focus on because there’s evidence for that. There is evidence at every town hall protest. There is evidence all over this country every day that this sabotage is going on."

√ Listen w/Transcript: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/03/02/barack-obama-and-his-deep-state-operatives-are-attempting-to-sabotage-the-duly-elected-president-of-the-united-states/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2017, 09:56:31 PM »
... traitorous insurrection.

Gingrich added:
"Ninety-five percent of the bureaucrats are against him."

Trump's advisers push him
to purge Obama appointees

Frustrated by the gush of leaks, the president's
allies say it's time to take action.

By JOSH DAWSEY 03/02/17

Advisers to President Donald Trump are urging him to purge the government of former President Barack Obama's political appointees and quickly install more people who are loyal to him, amid a cascade of damaging stories that have put his nascent administration in seemingly constant crisis-control mode.

A number of his advisers believe Obama officials are behind the leaks and are seeking to undermine his presidency, with just the latest example coming from reports that Attorney General Jeff Sessions met twice last year with the Russian ambassador to the U.S. and apparently misled senators about the interactions during his confirmation hearing.

That was coupled with a New York Times story that Obama appointees spread information about the investigation into the Trump campaign's contacts with Russia in an attempt to create a paper trail about the probe. Trump's aides have also blamed Obama appointees for other damaging leaks, like Trump's erratic phone calls with foreign leaders.

Only a few dozen Obama political appointees remain in the federal government apparatus, according to the Partnership for Public Service. Many of them are in crucial positions, including Robert Work, a top official at the Department of Defense, and Thomas Shannon, the acting deputy at the State Department.

"I didn't get it early on. This is not about slowing down the Cabinet. This is about keeping working control of the government for Obama," Gingrich said. "It's actually very shrewd on Schumer's part. Trump is not going to have control of the government until at least June."

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/trump-obama-appointees-advisers-purge-235629

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2017, 10:25:02 PM »

... here is the link to the Soros funded insurgency,  “INDIVISABLE”

I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START:
https://www.indivisibleguide.com/web/

"Currently this 'resistance' is claiming that hundreds of thousands of Soros and Clinton funded activists will use Berkeley as their template to attack American-cities across the nation ­ INDIVISIBLE plans to act soon.

Between all the left-over creatures from the Obama-nightmare that have still not been removed, and the new and reinvigorated activists, an actual take-down of the current government is being planned for March or May-Day at the latest.

This is part of the highly publicized Coup that everyone except President Trump is talking about? Why has Trump not moved to arrest or even object to anyone that's obviously part of the current plan to steal the country?

What is stunningly amazing is that the new government has not taken steps to arrest the people planning the current political-coup; which under Constitutional Law is a major crime against the nation and the people. The United States is still a totally lawless nation with Obama, Soros and Clinton still in charge ..."

√ See more at: http://rense.com/general96/resistance.htm#sthash.De6kpQPb.dpuf

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2017, 11:07:44 PM »

... here is the link to the Soros funded insurgency,  “INDIVISABLE”

I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START:
https://www.indivisibleguide.com/web/

"Currently this 'resistance' is claiming that hundreds of thousands of Soros and Clinton funded activists will use Berkeley as their template to attack American-cities across the nation ­ INDIVISIBLE plans to act soon.

Between all the left-over creatures from the Obama-nightmare that have still not been removed, and the new and reinvigorated activists, an actual take-down of the current government is being planned for March or May-Day at the latest.

This is part of the highly publicized Coup that everyone except President Trump is talking about? Why has Trump not moved to arrest or even object to anyone that's obviously part of the current plan to steal the country?

What is stunningly amazing is that the new government has not taken steps to arrest the people planning the current political-coup; which under Constitutional Law is a major crime against the nation and the people. The United States is still a totally lawless nation with Obama, Soros and Clinton still in charge ..."

√ See more at: http://rense.com/general96/resistance.htm#sthash.De6kpQPb.dpuf

Indivisible is another shameful Soros/Obama OFA group of troublemakers that uses very uninformed pawns
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=319063.0

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2017, 09:15:55 AM »
Why has Trump not already fired Reince Priebus -- because Obama told him not to, or because Trump himself refuses to do so?

-- http://www.infowars.com/priebus-on-hook-for-anti-trump-sabotage/

If Trump instructed his Attorney General to bring Obama up on charges for the numerous crimes he's committed (including war crimes), could Obama veto that decision?

-- http://www.infowars.com/75-times-obama-broke-law-during-presidency/

-- http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dan-kovalik/obama-adminstration-guilt_b_8916380.html

-- http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2017/01/11/obama-the-war-criminal-butcherer-of-women-and-children/

If Trump, as Commander in Chief, ordered the military to do X, Y and Z, could Obama veto that decision as well if he happened to disagree with it

If the answer to those and similar questions is "no," then why are so many Trump supporters acting as though Obama has more power than Trump does?

QFT.

He's the boss. He can order Comey/McCabe at FBI to release the Clinton emails - they're on Huma's husband's server, and according to the NYPD, contain info about extortion, money-laundering and sex-trafficking. He can ORDER the emails released - or hand them their walking papers.

He's the boss. He can fire anyone on his staff, anyone on the staffs of the cabinet departments, anyone at FBI, CIA, NSA, etc.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
Re: Following the agenda...
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2017, 09:30:59 AM »
Trump’s Ties to the Past and the Resurrection of the Left
http://www.newsbud.com/2017/02/16/trumps-ties-to-the-past-and-the-resurrection-of-the-left/
DR JAMES PETRAS | FEBRUARY 16, 2017

President Trump is deeply embedded in the politics of the deep state structure of American imperialism. Contrary to occasional references to non-intervention in overseas wars, Trump has followed in the footsteps of his predecessors.

While neoconservatives and liberals have raised a hue and cry about Trump’s ties to Russia, his ‘heresies’ over NATO and his overtures to peace in the Middle East, in practice, he has discarded his market humanitarian’ imperialism and engaged in the same bellicose policies of his Democratic Party presidential rival, Hillary Clinton.

Because he lacks the slick ‘demagogy’ of former-President Obama, and does not slather his actions with cheap appeals to ‘identity’ politics, Trump’s crude, abrasive pronouncements drive young demonstrators into the streets in mass actions. These demonstrations are not-so-discretely supported by Trump’s major opponents among the Wall Street bankers, speculators and mass media moguls. In other words, President Trump is an icon-embracer and follower, not a ‘revolutionary’ or even ‘change agent’.

We will proceed by discussing the historical trajectory, which gave birth to the Trump regime. We will identify ongoing policies and commitments determining the present and future direction of his administration.

We will conclude by identifying how current reaction can produce future transformations. We will challenge the current ‘catastrophic’ and apocalyptic delirium and offer reasons for an optimistic perspective for the future. In brief: This essay will point out how current negatives can become realistic positives.

Historical Sequences

Over the past two decades US presidents have squandered the financial and military resources of the country in multiple unending, losing wars, as well as in trillion dollar trade debts and fiscal imbalances. US leaders have run amok provoking major global financial crises, bankrupting the largest banks, destroying small mortgage holders, devastating manufacturers and creating massive unemployment followed by low-paid unstable jobs leading to collapse in living standards for the working and lower middle classes.

Imperial wars, trillion dollar bail-outs for the billionaires and unopposed flight of multinational Corporations abroad, have vastly deepened class inequalities and given rise to trade agreements favoring China, Germany and Mexico. Within the US, the major beneficiaries of these crises have been the bankers, high-tech billionaires, commercial importers and agro-business exporters.

Faced with systemic crises, the ruling regimes have responded by deepening and expanding US Presidential powers in the form of presidential decrees. To cover-up the decades-long series of debacles, patriotic ‘whistle-blowers’ have been jailed and police-state style surveillance has infiltrated every sector of the citizenry.

Presidents Bush, Clinton and Obama defined the trajectory of imperial wars and Wall Street plunder. State police, military and financial institutions are firmly embedded in the matrix of power. Financial centers, like Goldman Sachs, have repeatedly set the agenda and controlled the US Department of Treasury and the agencies regulating trade and banking. The ‘permanent institutions’ of the state have remained, while Presidents, regardless of party, have been shuffled in and out of the ‘Oval Office’.

The ‘First Black’ President Barack Obama pledged peace and pursued seven wars. His successor, Donald Trump was elected on promises of ‘non-intervention’ and promptly picked up Obama’s ‘bombing baton’: tiny Yemen was attacked by US forces, Russia’s allies in the Donbas Region of Ukraine were savaged by Washington’s allies in Kiev and Trump’s ‘more realist’ representative, Nikki Haley, put on a bellicose performance at the UN in the style of ‘Madame Humanitarian Intervention’ Samantha Power, braying invectives at Russia.

Where is the change? Trump followed Obama by increasing sanctions against Russia, while threatening North Korea with nuclear annihilation in the wake of Obama’s major military build-up in the Korean peninsula. Obama launched a surrogate war against Syria and Trump escalated the air war over Raqqa. Obama encircled China with military bases, warships and warplanes and Trump goose-stepped right in with warmongering rhetoric. Obama expelled a record two million Mexican workers over eight years; Trump followed by promising to deport even more.

In other words, President Trump has dutifully picked up the march along his predecessors’ trajectory, bombing the same targeted countries while plagiarizing their maniacal speeches at the United Nations.

Obama increased the annual tribute (aid) to Tel Aviv to a whooping $3.8 billions while bleating a few pro-forma criticisms of expanding Israeli land-grabs in Palestine; Trump proposed to move the US Embassy to Jerusalem while blubbering a few of his own mini-criticisms of illegal Jewish settlements on stolen Palestinian land.

What is overwhelmingly striking is the similarity of Obama and Trump,’s policies and strategies in foreign policy, their means and allies. What is different is their style and rhetoric. Both ‘Change Agent’ Presidents immediately break the same phony pre-election promises and function well within the boundaries of the permanent state institutions.

Whatever differences they have are a result of contrasting historic contexts. Obama took over the collapse of the financial system and sought to regulate banks in order to stabilize operations. Trump took over after Obama’s trillion-dollar ’stabilization’ and sought to eliminate regulations - in the footsteps of President Clinton! So ‘much ado’ about Trump’s ‘historic deregulation’!

The ‘winter of discontent’ in the form of mass protests against Trump’s ban against immigrants and visitors from seven predominantly Muslim countries follows directly from Obama’s ’seven deadly wars’. The immigrants and refugees are direct products of Obama’s invasions and attacks on these countries leading to murder, injury, forced displacement and misery for million of ‘predominantly’ (but not exclusively) Muslims. Obama’s wars have created tens of thousands of ‘rebels’, insurgents and terrorists. The refugees, fleeing for their lives, have been largely excluded from the US under Obama and most have sought safe havens in the squalid camps and chaos of the EU.

(continued) ...

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2017, 11:33:24 AM »
Who is Dr James Petras, author of article above?

http://petras.lahaine.org/?page_id=4

He is the author of more than 62 books published in 29 languages, and over 600 articles in professional journals, including the American Sociological Review, British Journal of Sociology, Social Research, and Journal of Peasant Studies. He has published over 2000 articles in nonprofessional journals such as the New York Times, the Guardian, the Nation, Christian Science Monitor, Foreign Policy, New Left Review, Partisan Review, TempsModerne, Le Monde Diplomatique, and his commentary is widely carried on the internet.

His publishers have included Random House, John Wiley, Westview, Routledge, Macmillan, Verso, Zed Books and Pluto Books. He is winner of the Career of Distinguished Service Award from the American Sociological Association’s Marxist Sociology Section, the Robert Kenny Award for Best Book, 2002, and the Best Dissertation, Western Political Science Association in 1968. His most recent titles include Unmasking Globalization: Imperialism of the Twenty-First Century (2001); co-author The Dynamics of Social Change in Latin America (2000), System in Crisis (2003), co-author Social Movements and State Power (2003), co-author Empire With Imperialism (2005), co-author)Multinationals on Trial (2006).

He has a long history of commitment to social justice, working in particular with the Brazilian Landless Workers Movement for 11 years. In 1973-76 he was a member of the Bertrand Russell Tribunal on Repression in Latin America. He writes a monthly column for the Mexican newspaper, La Jornada, and previously, for the Spanish daily, El Mundo. He received his B.A. from Boston University and Ph.D. from the University of California at Berkeley.

Imo this guy is not trustworthy with this pedigree!

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2017, 08:24:48 AM »

... Trump has called them out!

'A NEW LOW!' Donald Trump claims Barack Obama ‘had
his wires tapped in Trump Tower before US election win’

The US President unleashed a string of tweets slamming his predecessor
By Brittany Vonow and Mark Hodge
4th March 2017

DONALD Trump has sensationally claimed Barack Obama
had his “wires tapped” in Trump Tower during the US election.

In an astonishing series of early morning tweets, the firebrand President claimed his predecessor had bugged his phones during the “very sacred election process”, slamming the allegations as a “Nixon/Watergate” scandal.

Trump, who started the Twitter rant at 5:30am US eastern time, branded the claims a “new low” before appearing to call Obama a “bad (or sick) guy”.

The property tycoon turned politician wrote: “How low has President Obama gone to tap my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!”

Watergate refers the early 1970s political scandal which forced the resignation of Republican President Richard Nixon when it emerged that the Democratic party’s headquarters had been broken into.

He also tweeted: “Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my “wires tapped” in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!”

Continuing his rant on his personal social media account, Trump wrote: “I’d bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to Election!”

It is not clear what information Trump based his Tweets on.

But on Friday, Breitbart News reported on radio host Mark Levin’s claims that Obama had been involved in a “silent coup” using “police state” tactics during the election campaign.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3009405/donald-trump-claims-barack-obama-had-his-wires-tapped-in-trump-tower-before-us-election-win/

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2017, 09:17:57 AM »
^^^^

... more info here:

Donald Trump Questions ‘Sick Guy’ Barack Obama
for ‘Wire Tapping’ His Campaign

CHARLIE SPIERING - 4 Mar 2017

EXCERPT:
Trump is likely referring to calls from talk radio hosts Mark Levin and Rush Limbaugh to investigate the nature of the Obama administration’s investigations of his campaign aides for their communications with Russia, as Breitbart News editor Joel Pollak reported.

As former Heat Street editor Louise Mensch reported the day before the election, “sources with links to the counter-intelligence community” confirmed that a FISA court had granted a FISA court warrant in October to monitor activities in Trump tower. They were previously denied a request in June, according to the report as well as a report in the Guardian.

The New York Times reported on Wednesday that the Obama team classified the investigation at the lowest possible level, allowing the data gathered from the investigation to be shared and leaked widely within the administration.

In January, The New York Times reported that intelligence reports based on some of the wiretapped communications had been provided to the Obama White House even though there was “no conclusive evidence of wrongdoing” between Russian officials and associates of Trump.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/04/donald-trump-questions-sick-guy-barack-obama-wire-tapping-campaign/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2017, 09:55:27 AM »
... "revenge of the losers".

Krauthammer:
No Question Obama Left Behind ‘Landmines’
For Trump, ‘Revenge of the Losers’

IAN HANCHETT - 3 Mar 2017

On Friday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Special Report,” columnist Charles Krauthammer argued that there’s no question that President Obama “was intent on leaving behind landmines.” He added that “What this is is the revenge of the losers. These are people who wanted to make trouble for an administration of a guy who they thought wasn’t going to win and shouldn’t have won, and to see what happens, and that’s what I think is going on.”

√ VIDEO 1:22: http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/03/03/krauthammer-no-question-obama-left-behind-landmines-for-trump-revenge-of-the-losers/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social