PEDOPHILIA. THE EXPOSED SOFT UNDERBELLY OF THE ELITE NO ONE IS GAME TO ATTACK!

Author Topic: PEDOPHILIA. THE EXPOSED SOFT UNDERBELLY OF THE ELITE NO ONE IS GAME TO ATTACK!  (Read 657 times)

Offline doc

1500 Non elite Americans have been charged with Pedophilia in the last month. NOT 1 OF THEM ARE OF THE ELITE!!

THE PODESTA/CLINTON EMAILS PROVIDES ENOUGH INSIGHT FOR AMATUER SLUETHS TO FIND ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO HANG MANY PEOPLE. YET NO ONE, NOT ONE ELITIST GRUB IS UNDER INVESTIGATION.

NOTHING HAS CHANGED! THE SWAMP IS FULL. NO ONE IS ATTACKING IT. 

SHOW US SOME REAL SCALPS OR WE MAY AS WELL VOTE FOR OPRAH IF TRUMP IS A FAKE!

AT LEAST WE KNOW WHAT OPRAH IS!!!

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
FBI: 30% Of Washington DC Part Of Elite Pedo Ring

http://yournewswire.com/fbi-washington-pedo-ring/

FBI INSIDER EXCLUSIVE! CA #PizzaGate PEDO-RINGS UNDER INVESTIGATION HOLLYWOOD/NAPA VALLEY and MORE
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AMHAzGKR3AQ
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
It's international - but bigger than Pizza joints and book stores - it's the reason for sex-trafficking children from Kosovo, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Iraq, Afghanistan, Egypt, countries we've invaded, and in countries where 'natural disasters' have occurred: Haiti, Thailand, and most recently Chile. The children are kidnapped and sold to the highest bidder. It's also in the US, UK, France, Portugal, Spain; it's a big business.

Here's a case filed, with children speaking out - a massive coverup; still being covered up.
http://hampsteadcoverup.com/

And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Online donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
If the Trump Administration gets too close, you can bank on a major FF.
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline doc

1st, thanks for the pin.

2nd,.........

While we all look to jail people that will never be indicted, (Podesta, Clinton, etc) are the moral warriors amongst us being distracted from the real moral drama being played out in Europe?

Thousands of women are being raped by the mass immigrants from Africa and the middle east. They are THERE BECAUSE THE ELITE WANT THEM THERE!!  Suddenly the focus of America is on Pizzagate. We can never win that. Clinton/Podesta will never be charged.

In the meantime. Europe gets raped and Americans tht care about morals are looking inwards..... exactly what the NWO  wants us to look at.

Offline chris jones

BUMPED TO ALL******************
  This is the most deadly issue for the International crew, the leverage held over the pedos on high is in  the hands of the top dogs.
CNN & other mainstream media went nuts covering this up...
Not able to source, the info was erased long ago after the USSR was abolished..Orphans were in the numbers in Russia, street kids, yougsters.
According to the post, the pedos used a yacht as a base for their insanity, once a child was used up they would simply toss them into into the frigid dark sea...
  It wouldn`t suprise me if they skinned the children and ate them..                Honestly-I can`t handle thinking about this.
  Pedogate is at the very base of the Dark State.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
NYPD Blows Whistle on New Hillary Emails: Money Laundering, Sex Crimes with Children, Child Exploitation, Pay to Play, Perjury
http://truepundit.com/breaking-bombshell-nypd-blows-whistle-on-new-hillary-emails-money-laundering-sex-crimes-with-children-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/
Posted on November 2, 2016 by admin

New York Police Department detectives and prosecutors working an alleged underage sexting case against former Congressman Anthony Weiner have turned over a newly-found laptop he shared with wife Huma Abedin to the FBI with enough evidence “to put Hillary (Clinton) and her crew away for life,” NYPD sources told True Pundit.

NYPD sources said Clinton’s “crew” also included several unnamed yet implicated members of Congress in addition to her aides and insiders.

The NYPD seized the computer from Weiner during a search warrant and detectives discovered a trove of over 500,000 emails to and from Hillary Clinton, Abedin and other insiders during her tenure as secretary of state. The content of those emails sparked the FBI to reopen its defunct email investigation into Clinton on Friday.

But new revelations on the contents of that laptop, according to law enforcement sources, implicate the Democratic presidential candidate, her subordinates, and even select elected officials in far more alleged serious crimes than mishandling classified and top secret emails, sources said. NYPD sources said these new emails include evidence linking Clinton herself and associates to:

NYPD detectives and a NYPD Chief, (Ed.: Robert K. Boyce) the department’s highest rank under Commissioner, said openly that if the FBI and Justice Department fail to garner timely indictments against Clinton and co- conspirators, NYPD will go public with the damaging emails now in the hands of FBI Director James Comey and many FBI field offices.

“What’s in the emails is staggering and as a father, it turned my stomach,”
the NYPD Chief said. “There is not going to be any Houdini-like escape from what we found.
We have copies of everything. We will ship them to Wikileaks or I will personally
hold my own press conference if it comes to that.”

The NYPD Chief said once Comey saw the alarming contents of the emails he was forced to reopen a criminal probe against Clinton.

“People are going to prison,” he said.

Meanwhile, FBI sources said Abedin and Weiner were cooperating with federal agents, who have taken over the non-sexting portions the case from NYPD. The husband-and-wife Clinton insiders  are both shopping for separate immunity deals, sources said.

“If they don’t cooperate they are going to see long sentences,” a federal law enforcement source said.

NYPD sources said Weiner or Abedin stored all the emails in a massive Microsoft Outlook program on the laptop. The emails implicate other current and former members of Congress and one high-ranking Democratic Senator as having possibly engaged in criminal activity too, sources said.

Prosecutors in the office of US Attorney Preet Bharara have issued a subpoena for Weiner’s cell phones and travel records, law enforcement sources confirmed. NYPD said it planned to order the same phone and travel records on Clinton and Abedin, however, the FBI said it was in the process of requesting the identical records. Law enforcement sources are particularly interested in cell phone activity and travel to the Bahamas, U.S. Virgin Islands and other locations that sources would not divulge.

The new emails contain travel documents and itineraries indicating Hillary Clinton, President Bill Clinton, Weiner and multiple members of Congress and other government officials accompanied convicted pedophile billionaire Jeffrey Epstein on his Boeing 727 on multiple occasions to his private island in the U.S Virgin Islands, sources said. Epstein’s island has also been dubbed Orgy Island or Sex Slave Island where Epstein allegedly pimps out underage girls and boys to international dignitaries.

Both NYPD and FBI sources confirm based on the new emails they now believe Hillary Clinton traveled as Epstein’s guest on at least six occasions, probably more when all the evidence is combed, sources said. Bill Clinton, it has been confirmed in media reports spanning recent years, that he too traveled with Epstein over 20 times to the island.
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
For people in the elite, there are no laws... anything goes, and if you get caught, they slap your wrist.
Disgusting.

Offline Smythra

1st, thanks for the pin.

2nd,.........

While we all look to jail people that will never be indicted, (Podesta, Clinton, etc) are the moral warriors amongst us being distracted from the real moral drama being played out in Europe?

Thousands of women are being raped by the mass immigrants from Africa and the middle east. They are THERE BECAUSE THE ELITE WANT THEM THERE!!  Suddenly the focus of America is on Pizzagate. We can never win that. Clinton/Podesta will never be charged.

In the meantime. Europe gets raped and Americans tht care about morals are looking inwards..... exactly what the NWO  wants us to look at.
No, people are not distracted. Pizzagate is very real and sick. The nwo made a mistake at the wiki leaks publishing the pedi files that exposed who these people truly are and what crimes they are comitting. Yes podesta and his lot will never get indicted but  your argument is disconnected and nit relevant. We should care about all of these criminal activities playing out
Pizzagate has been one of the closest exposes of what is really happening behind these ring and who is involved.

Offline chris jones

cynically speaking, sorry Saty.
                  It sounds like the NYPD has life insurnce, so had a few others. He has said he would go public if need be...This is courage, integrity, and honorable. Hats off.
                    Not to be appearing negative, or maby it will be assumed I am. The reality of their influence has no bounds, here and internationaly, they have the MSM choir to do their bidding and comporised high placed freaks.. As to date the Main stream NSM has covered this up , neglected the truth, blanketed the FF`s, remained loyal to their masters. From JFK and others they were capable of coverups, with the exception of the % who could not nor ever will be fooled again. People like you and AJ and many more.
                     FF`s played out are and have been for many decades moveing the meat around (the masses). The depth of the PEDO cabal includes high ups, pols, elites, other Govs involved. -My OPININION, this PEDO ring has been in operation for over 1/2 a century.WHY, fear, intimidation, blackmail, trillions of dollars and of course the fact a credible team with the intent of exposing them will be their mortal enemy in every imaginable way.  IF,IF,IF this is exposed and given credibility, IF,IF the main  stream news is forced into a position they must reveal this information ti would take an act of  our God almighty to intervene. SPIRITUAL illumination, FAITH.
                     On a positive note, if IF a grouping of Patriots are  with this information,  I am indicating a highly placed group of Gov, State , Pols, Law enforcement , lawyers etc. were to unite, create a formidable shadow infurstructure, funded, lawyered up, and with the ability to go Main stream, the consequences would send tremors internationaly. Yes it is fact, yes it deserves, *more than deserves exposure, the world, all of civilization would be forced into a position to revolt.  I have a feeling they  will attempt to convince any and all in the know this will effect the world globally, that the people  couldn`t handle it , Or they would  have  a plan to pull off a FF of the likes that would make the twin towers look like a walk in the park compared to what they are capable of. PEDOS are not troubled humans, they are Pyhscopaths, clever, sadistic intelligent murderous freaks in power.
  Thisis not a pedo crime, though that is quite enough, but it includes, traitors, crimes to humanity, Fraud, money laundering, child enslavement,  premeditatd murder,-Global manipulation--- must I go on.
    I do pray this comes to fruitation, my cynism kicks in, I`m sorry. They killed a sitting president who would have eventualy ended a money making war, the fed, exposed secret societys, and perhaps even this insanity. This is the most integrated high level criminal activity we face.
   I do pray and reamin with my faith this will not slide dwon the memory hole.( My heart bleeds for the innocent victims).
Pure unerdulterated EVIL. The quest has begun to expose this, may they suceed depite the insane power moguls retaliation.

Offline doc

Alex today announced he would put his team on researching Elite Pedophilia and expose them.. Says the gloves are off, etc, etc.

We watch and wait patiently.... ::)

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life

There's a deep breath of gratefulness to Alex for this!  Thank you Alex!

He's right.  It is all being swept under the rug.  We all know the intense hatred they have of Trump is about what he's doing in taking down the pedophiles.  They are desperate to take him down, first.  Too bad this sick thing of warehousing and satantically abusing children is from the elite top who think they are actually fit to rule us?

love, e

Offline notravelingfellows

Alex today announced he would put his team on researching Elite Pedophilia and expose them.. Says the gloves are off, etc, etc.

We watch and wait patiently.... ::)

I get you. This just ain't happening y'all. If it was going to happen, it would've been many many years ago. Decades now...
There are plenty of people ready and willing to help investigate and prosecute pedophiles.
So Alex is saying it's taken him 20+ years to take the gloves off?... lol. Making sense score = 0

But hey if it does happen, all the better. I just don't mind calling people out. LET'S DO THIS ALREADY
Berthed and stamped No. *************