Voice of reason. My wife is Muslim. Any Questions about Islam? I'll answer.

Author Topic: Voice of reason. My wife is Muslim. Any Questions about Islam? I'll answer.  (Read 12843 times)

Offline One Revelator

1. Im not saying it is the 3rd revelation of god. Simply that it is the SAME god, and has some of the previous 'work' in it.

You might want to have a look at this.

Beware: Jehovah and Allah are not the same God
http://www.ccu.edu/centennial/2012/05/beware-jehovah-and-allah-are-not-the-same-god/

According to the article, the mix-up is partially due to wimpy Christian missionaries in the past and partially due to political correctness. This has resulted in the rise of “chrislam” which is currently creeping its way into western nations. They have some very good points in there that contrast the 2 gods.

Personally, I look at the nature and character of a claimed deity. To me, Allah more closely lines up with the old testament Baal. Definitely a “boss” figure. But not the same character as Jehovah. This contrast actually occurred in the old testament when a crowd of people had to choose which god they would believe and follow.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!

1. There no doubt there are secretive factions in Islam, Christianity, and Judaism. But calling Islam as a whole a 'secret society' is ridiculous.

2. Many Muslims love their religion. They stand up for it. Wont apologize for it. Christians were once the same. But the Vatican has abandoned the faithful. Even to the extent of saying that to consider Europe as Christian is disgusting. There are fanatics in every religion. But they dont represent the masses. Although i would think a lot of Muslims would be happy to see Rushdie dead.

3. Democrats and some Republicans "Lie, steal, and rape little boys, for nothing but themselves. The evil men do is rarely because of religion. It is lust, hate, greed, etc. There are good men and bad. Bad and good Muslims. Stop thinking black and white.

4. If sharia is secret....how come you know about it? Yes, Muslims dont separate faith and politics. Thats their belief, it isnt a secret.

5. There is no deception. Although you may believe Muslim immigration is an invasion tactic by Muslims, it isnt. I do believe that the INVASION of Europe by immigrants was done on purpose. But not by Muslim planning. By Globalist planning. Divide and concur. There is a war going on. Globalism vs Nationalism, and the Nationalists are just starting to fight back. Muslims are pawns. However, very violent pawns. Something we have taught them since 911. All they know is war, death, hate, fear. We did that. Or, more accurately, the globalists have.

6. You are right. I am trying to counter the bullshit being spewed about muslims by people who know no better. Not all Muslims are bad. Not all are good. Not all are very religious, not all hate you.

7. Mate, join the army. Volunteer to go and shoot a few of them. Stop talking. 'All hat no cattle.'

8. I can teach Watson a few things about Muslims. Watson is a rock star. I like him. He does make some great points. I agree with much he says. But not all. He is a sensationalist, provocateur. He doesn't attempt any balance. To be taken seriously, you need some balance.

9. Rubbish.

10. OK. Lets talk LINE UP?

1. 1st, 911. Shadow government uses Middle east CIA assets (alCIAda) to attack America for an excuse to invade Muslim countries; with war plans already drawn up.

2. US invades Afghanistan, Iraq. Knowing 911 was an inside job, both these countries were invaded for no other reason than profit, control, power. The 'Taliban' had stopped the Poppy trade in Afghanistan. Production was near zero. Now, in occupied Afghanistan, production is near record levels with US soldiers actually guarding poppy fields. CIA flooding US cities with cheap heroin. WHO IS THE ENEMY?

3. Saddam was put in power by the US. A simple head shot would have removed him. A whole country have since been bombed into the stone age, with hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians butchered by coalition forces. I still dont believe freedom is evil, but it must look that way to Muslims.

4. US is at war in 7 (?) different Muslim countries. They werent invited...

How many countries that arent Muslim, have Muslims invaded in the last 50 years? (1?, Israel in the 60s?)

5. Why do you think muslims are unhappy with the US?

OK I will answer or reply to your positions in the interest of not change your mind but to debunk this standard line of deception, so other will have a line on how to counter this cointelpro that is Islam; I normally don't feed the trolls but this is not for you but to help other recognize how to respond reasonable to your outrageous Islamic talking points.
This is an Education presentation as all my other post have been from first hand contact with the Muslim deception.

1. There no doubt there are secretive factions in Islam, Christianity, and Judaism. But calling Islam as a whole a 'secret society' is ridiculous.
First of all this is a type of straw man response: while you admit what I have been claiming that there are "secretive faction in Islam" your attempt to marginalize it by claiming Christianity and Judaism on some how are closely related to Islam in the same matter is a standard practice. The secrets of Judea Christian religion is nothing to be compared to the deceptions of Islam and to expound further would take more than I am willing to spend to answer the deceptions but I am sure those seeking the truth can find out.
But the short and sweet is that Islam practices deception to accomplish there goals while nothing done by Judea Christians do is deceptive in any means to accomplish their goal of preaching the gospel.

2. Many Muslims love their religion. They stand up for it. Wont apologize for it. Christians were once the same. But the Vatican has abandoned the faithful. Even to the extent of saying that to consider Europe as Christian is disgusting. There are fanatics in every religion. But they dont represent the masses. Although i would think a lot of Muslims would be happy to see Rushdie dead.

Again this falls into the same line of deceptions; Straw men arguments that seek to excuse Islam because they claims other do the same, really? The depth of your accusations is circular and keeps dredging up the evils of others to justify the evil of Islam, even though real Christians have never acted in any similarities as Islam.
Hear video of Stefan Molyneux

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ilFbbk9jw4

3. Democrats and some Republicans "Lie, steal, and rape little boys, for nothing but themselves. The evil men do is rarely because of religion. It is lust, hate, greed, etc. There are good men and bad. Bad and good Muslims. Stop thinking black and white.

I am sure you like to gray the issue so again you can excuse Islam; we are not talking about people called Muslims as being good or bad but rather the political or secret society known as Islam and its inherited perversion and utter corruption of it ideology.
Paul Watson video addresses this wonderfully;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3NDeyR_1-U

4. If sharia is secret....how come you know about it? Yes, Muslims dont separate faith and politics. Thats their belief, it isnt a secret.

Sharia is so secret it can be anything the local Ima decides it is; and the reason I know a little about it is because I care and I really don't need to know anymore than I do, thank God.
But for a deeper understanding to educate you with see this small sample:
SECRET DISCLOSURE IN ISLAMIC SHARIA

Dr. Muhammad Sulaiman Al-Ashqar
Expert, Fiqh Encyclopaedia
Ministry of Waqfs and Islamic Affairs
Linguistically a "Secret" is that which is kept hidden, and likewise, "Secret thought" Allah, highly exalted be He says,
for more:   http://islamset.net/bioethics/vision/ashqar.html

5. There is no deception. Although you may believe Muslim immigration is an invasion tactic by Muslims, it isnt. I do believe that the INVASION of Europe by immigrants was done on purpose. But not by Muslim planning. By Globalist planning. Divide and concur. There is a war going on. Globalism vs Nationalism, and the Nationalists are just starting to fight back. Muslims are pawns. However, very violent pawns. Something we have taught them since 911. All they know is war, death, hate, fear. We did that. Or, more accurately, the globalists have.

This is as close as we have been on agreeing but I disagree with Islam was taught them since 911, I call BS on that, Islam has been at war with civilization from its inception. Refer back to question 2 The Truth about the Crusades.

6. You are right. I am trying to counter the bullshit being spewed about muslims by people who know no better. Not all Muslims are bad. Not all are good. Not all are very religious, not all hate you.

Wow you can't help yourself can you? Yes I am right, but not as you are characterizing it. I have never accuse Muslim but Islam; another method of disguising the truth about Islam.

7. Mate, join the army. Volunteer to go and shoot a few of them. Stop talking. 'All hat no cattle.
'

What an evil thing to promote; but like I said I don't think you can help yourself.

8. I can teach Watson a few things about Muslims. Watson is a rock star. I like him. He does make some great points. I agree with much he says. But not all. He is a sensationalist, provocateur. He doesn't attempt any balance. To be taken seriously, you need some balance.

I totally disagree with you here and I will let other decide; but you can't hold a candle to Paul Joseph Watson.

9. Rubbish.

But of course this is what our dialog is all about and we state our positions and let other decide, either way and I hope they see what Islam really is.

10. OK. Lets talk LINE UP?

1. 1st, 911. Shadow government uses Middle east CIA assets (alCIAda) to attack America for an excuse to invade Muslim countries; with war plans already drawn up.

2. US invades Afghanistan, Iraq. Knowing 911 was an inside job, both these countries were invaded for no other reason than profit, control, power. The 'Taliban' had stopped the Poppy trade in Afghanistan. Production was near zero. Now, in occupied Afghanistan, production is near record levels with US soldiers actually guarding poppy fields. CIA flooding US cities with cheap heroin. WHO IS THE ENEMY?

3. Saddam was put in power by the US. A simple head shot would have removed him. A whole country have since been bombed into the stone age, with hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians butchered by coalition forces. I still dont believe freedom is evil, but it must look that way to Muslims.

4. US is at war in 7 (?) different Muslim countries. They werent invited...

How many countries that arent Muslim, have Muslims invaded in the last 50 years? (1?, Israel in the 60s?)

5. Why do you think muslims are unhappy with the US?

This again is were we have some agreement; however the variables are deep and conspiratorial, it is clear that the ex CIA chief Brennan is a convert to Islam and is clearly behind these attacks and as well as Hillary Clinton and the State Department.
Saudi Arabia is the hub of this and is fully complicit with the infiltration of the US government, there are traitors within our government and this can not be squarely laid on the people of the USA; the people have risen up and have elected a new president the will righteously deal with Islam and the traitor within and I hope the lying ex president Obama (a SECRET MUSLIM) traitor is convicted of high crimes, that is my hope anyway and that is all I got to say.   
What do you under-stand?

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
^^^

" ... traitor within."

Barack Obama's close confidante
Valerie Jarrett has moved into his new DC home

* Obama's goal is to oust Trump from the presidency either by forcing his resignation or through his impeachment, a family friend tells DailyMail.com
* Jarrett has moved into the 8,200-square-foot, $5.3-million Kaloroma mansion to work closely with the former president and Michelle Obama
* Jarrett lived in the White House, dined with the Obamas, and helped shape his domestic and foreign policies
* Obama cannot use his West End office, a post-presidency perk, for political purposes
* 'He's coming. And he's ready to roll.' former Attorney General Eric Holder said yesterday about the former president's reentry into the political scene

√ Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4271412/Obama-confidante-Valerie-Jarrett-moves-Kaloroma-home.html#ixzz4aAfd9q90
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline Rex

Apparently Mr. doc has abandoned this thread.  Since he made the thread about his wife, I wanted to know how often he beats her.  Muslim clerics say you have to beat women in order to show them that you care.

Wife Beating in Islam - Only a rod will help! - 2-minute video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWGA8i6scYY

And I'm curious at what age she was first raped.  Women's rights are a joke to Muslims.

This is how Muslim men treat their wives - 4-minute video

Muslim opinions on Women - 3:30-minute video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQHE_JVrzt0

That last video is pretty interesting.  It shows a group of idle Yemeni boys criticizing a 13 year old girl for "going out," showing her face in public.  Literally showing it, not covering it up.  She helps her father in his butcher shop.  The boys sit on their asses.  And they talk about how they would like to lynch her.  I think the video's interesting because it shows boys not being able to deal with their sexuality.  They're attracted to the girl but don't know how to show that socially.  So they push her away with violent ideation.  This is one of the reasons why homosexuality is rampant in Islam--an inability to deal with sexual urges in natural ways.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Truthers are not Trumpers
    • Trump Bot Free Zone
This thread reads like a meeting of the Klu Klux Klan.
“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Article : "A Limited Hangout Operation ?"

Offline Honor18

LMAO

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
Apparently Mr. doc has abandoned this thread.  Since he made the thread about his wife, I wanted to know how often he beats her.  Muslim clerics say you have to beat women in order to show them that you care.

And I'm curious at what age she was first raped.  Women's rights are a joke to Muslims.

That last video is pretty interesting.  It shows a group of idle Yemeni boys criticizing a 13 year old girl for "going out," showing her face in public.  Literally showing it, not covering it up.  She helps her father in his butcher shop.  The boys sit on their asses.  And they talk about how they would like to lynch her.  I think the video's interesting because it shows boys not being able to deal with their sexuality.  They're attracted to the girl but don't know how to show that socially.  So they push her away with violent ideation.  This is one of the reasons why homosexuality is rampant in Islam--an inability to deal with sexual urges in natural ways.

Rex; good research! That is what is needed to turn around those that are promoting this insane position the Islam is a religion of peace.
Keep educating and put your ideas out there.
What do you under-stand?

Offline doc

I live in a different time zone.

I wont reply to crap.

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page

Doc, again thank you for the opportunity you have offered with this thread.

I think that the patronizing, pontificating, dogmatic nature of a large number of the "questions" you have been fielding is embarrassing. You have been very patient.

I have a question: Could you describe the type of Muslim that your wife is? For instance, her opinions on Sharia Law, extremist terrorism, arranged marriages, the violence that is occurring in Europe currently.

Thanks

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Changeling

This thread reads like a meeting of the Klu Klux Klan.

That's very unfair to the kkk..

Offline notravelingfellows

Ok, so I do apologize if I ever came off as picking a fight earlier in this thread. It can be hard to hold back strong personal opinions on a topic such as this and I am seriously trying to confirm and reconfirm my religious beliefs before I make a serious career change.

How are these themes I'm coming across in the Koran justified if following the same God of Abraham?

1. In the New Testament, kosher is abandoned, but reinstated as halal in Islam. Maybe I haven't gotten to the explanation yet?

2. Jesus was conceived in Mary through the power of the Lord, but isn't the Son?

3. In the Bible it talks about abandoning false gods or other gods, yet the Koran says specifically there is only one God, no others for him to compete with, which is a huge part of the Old Testament at least. But the Koran also aknowledges the existance of the worship of other gods (not necessarily that they do exist themselves.) What am I missing?

And yes bringing up articles like lower muslim IQs is a laughable argument in this thread. Litterally made me laugh. Hold out doc...

Berthed and stamped No. *************

And

4. The bible talks about being cast into the lake of fire and I've read plenty of evidence and plenty of verses implying your soul is simply cast off and not of any consequence to good or evil. What I've read in the Koran so far repeatedly mentions burning in the hell fire for eternity or becoming the fuel for the eternal hellfire. Do you or anyone else reading think this is what inspired Dante's Inferno? Or is there evidence in the Bible of this view of eternal damnation?

Offline doc

Doc, again thank you for the opportunity you have offered with this thread.

I think that the patronizing, pontificating, dogmatic nature of a large number of the "questions" you have been fielding is embarrassing. You have been very patient.

I have a question: Could you describe the type of Muslim that your wife is? For instance, her opinions on Sharia Law, extremist terrorism, arranged marriages, the violence that is occurring in Europe currently.

Thanks

Shes a Sunni Muslim. Wasnt very religious when we were Married, didnt wear head covering, but did stick to its basics; no pork, etc.

Her father told he just before he died to pray more. Since then, she has begun praying more often (on and off), wears a Jillbob (hair/head covering) and reads more religious stuff. Also fasts during ramadan, as our kids do. Can you imagine western kids not eating or drinking in daylight hours for a month? HA! She and the kids actually look forward to it!!

I havent really broached the subject of sharia law with her. Shes never mentioned it. Dont think its a biggie..

She sees Muslims attacking Invadiing soldiers as freedom fighters. She is too smart to believe its 'freedom'  the US wants. She hates Muslims blowing up eachother due to slight religious differences. But she gets major pissed off when she reads stuff Shiite Muslims saying bad stuff about one of Mohommeds wives. So you can imagine how pissed off fanatics get..

Like most people, she is pragmatic about arranged marriages. It is rarely a 14yo marrying a 60yo man you know. Most of these marrigaes are well thought out by parents who care. We only hear the propaganda stories. Of the hundreds of thousands of Muslim civillians murdered during the wars of the last 20 years, how many times have you seen the many dead, mutilated corpses of children in mainstream media? Never? Once? Propaganda is everywhere.

No one agrees with scum behaving badly. But from what i can tell she thinks the west destroyed their cities, so they have to live somewhere safe. She doesnt seem to care about how the Muslims are behaving. A few riots in the streets dont compare with the destruction of Muslim countries by the west. Also, there are more western soldiers living in Muslim countries than there are Muslims trying to or migrating to the west. The western soldiers kill and rape more Muslims than Muslims in the west will EVER do.

" Muslims arent scared of muslims like white folk are..."

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE

Doc:

Does your wife believe that the East/West, Muslim/Christian-Jews,
will eventually 'meld', that the immigrant Muslims will adopt the
mores/cultures of their adopted countries ... or does she believe:
'East is East and West is West, and never the twain shall meet'?

I hope I haven't been offensive in anything I've said here ...
thanks for the thread ... great idea and enlightening.
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
Doc,

Seeing we are trying to carry on a dialog; I may have miss the point of your tread here, my apologies if that indeed be the case.
1. So a very sincere question; first do you consider yourself a Dhimmi?
2. Isn't a Dhimmi anyone that is not a professing Muslim?
3. Is it so because you married a Muslim women what should be done to you according to Sharia?

This video has line out points from ex-Muslims that know the Koran, it has many things about Sharia but being you have a Muslim wife and are not a Muslim, but according to what I am seeing you are a Dhimmi, but I like you to confirm that please.

So I have below a video that you will be able to skip to the most important part for you start right about the 10:03 part, please tell me if this give you pause considering you married a Muslim?

https://youtu.be/J_2PMeRdIyo?t=10m2s

Again I thank you for putting yourself out like this, I wasn't aware of how serious this was for you, thanks again.

What do you under-stand?

Offline doc

Doc:

Does your wife believe that the East/West, Muslim/Christian-Jews,
will eventually 'meld', that the immigrant Muslims will adopt the
mores/cultures of their adopted countries ... or does she believe:
'East is East and West is West, and never the twain shall meet'?

I hope I haven't been offensive in anything I've said here ...
thanks for the thread ... great idea and enlightening.

She married a christian. We married in a church. We had a 2nd marriage in a Mosque. I think this shows compromise.....?????

Offline doc

Doc,

Seeing we are trying to carry on a dialog; I may have miss the point of your tread here, my apologies if that indeed be the case.
1. So a very sincere question; first do you consider yourself a Dhimmi?
2. Isn't a Dhimmi anyone that is not a professing Muslim?
3. Is it so because you married a Muslim women what should be done to you according to Sharia?

This video has line out points from ex-Muslims that know the Koran, it has many things about Sharia but being you have a Muslim wife and are not a Muslim, but according to what I am seeing you are a Dhimmi, but I like you to confirm that please.

So I have below a video that you will be able to skip to the most important part for you start right about the 10:03 part, please tell me if this give you pause considering you married a Muslim?

Again I thank you for putting yourself out like this, I wasn't aware of how serious this was for you, thanks again.

I dont know what  Dimmi is. And i dont care to. You dont want to understand, you want to accuse. We dont have a conversation, as all you want to do is throw accustations and post crap you have no idea about. (sharia law)

You just want a fight! Thats not what im here for. I dont want to fight. Just to speak to NORMAL people. I really dont even want to talk to you because you are a fanatic. A hater. A HATERFANATIC!

So dont pretend to want to understand. You dont. You want a shit fight. You want to roll in shit. Dont talk to me mate.

I will talk to people who are real. I dont need shit like you. OK? Thats the nicest way i can tell you to f**k off.... I wont talk to extremists..

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
I dont know what  Dimmi is. And i dont care to. You dont want to understand, you want to accuse. We dont have a conversation, as all you want to do is throw accustations and post crap you have no idea about. (sharia law)

You just want a fight! Thats not what im here for. I dont want to fight. Just to speak to NORMAL people. I really dont even want to talk to you because you are a fanatic. A hater. A HATERFANATIC!

So dont pretend to want to understand. You dont. You want a shit fight. You want to roll in shit. Dont talk to me mate.

I will talk to people who are real. I dont need shit like you. OK? Thats the nicest way i can tell you to f**k off.... I wont talk to extremists..

I am no extremist except for the truth and if you don't know what a Dhimmi is I don't feel or think you are qualified to answer questions about Islam.

See this is what happens; when the fact are laid out, true and accurate, then you don't want to talk or understand; I don't believe you don't know what a Dhimmi is and if you don't you need too, because if you go into a Sharia Muslim country you will be killed according to Sharia, because you are not Muslim and married a Muslim, Sharia calls for your death.

The Masked Arab he is an ex-Muslim who credibility is unquestionable, he shows in the video that you are dead meat, so if you don't know this I just did you a favor, but I really feel you are a fake and your whole tread is fake as you now have been cornered with the truth.

Below people is a video that starts at the 10 minute mark and is about 2-3 minute explains doc's danger; the Mask Arab in a scholar of Muslim and articulates the Sharia Law expertly; so since doc is playing dumb this is a perfect video and could save his life,

Sharia for Dummies
What do you under-stand?

Had enough of the koran. This is a bump. Remember these questions.

I got to book 9 and got the picture. And I'll start a thread with pictures soon proving the pure barbarity of islam. Religion of peace, my a##...

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Moderate Muslims are not the problem. Muslim Brotherhood backed radical Wahhabist muslims are the problem. They are the ones who are trying to implement Sharia law and undermine the West using the protections of the US Constitution to silence any denouncement of their jihad. They have penetrated the us govt and insane political correctness allows them to advance unimpeded.

These people have been allowed to gain influence in the us govt starting with Clinton (curbed HUMINT! brought in false diversity that undermined intel agencies and deflected from the mission), Bush, Obama (refused to admit there is a war on terror and radical Islam, and his head guy was a islam convert John Brennan) and  with the help of foolish Congressmen.

They use multiple charities that fund their illicit acts like CAIR and many others listed in Shipps book.

Read the book by former CIA officer, Kevin Shipp "From the Company of Shadows"
https://www.amazon.com/Company-Shadows-Kevin-Michael-Shipp/dp/0692017968

Listen to his podcasts
http://theintelligencehour.podbean.com

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception

Offline Al Bundy

Can your wife answer a questions about Islam ? We know Islam by their deed.

Offline Rex

There are no moderate Muslims.  The Koran is absolute; it advocates killing and will not tolerate criticism of the "religion."  To criticize is blasphemy.  So, to be a Mohammedan, you must accept the Koran as a whole.  Including the killing.  You're either all in or you're out of the game.  Mohammedans who speak out against the caveman aspects of the cult aren't really members; those who keep silent about the bad stuff are just cowards, or brainwashed.  But there are no "moderate Muslims."

Bill Warner, PhD: Mohammedans and Mohammedanism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNzGnouSQhc

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
http://theintelligencehour.podbean.com/e/the-intelligence-hour-with-kevin-shipp-073117/

July 31st, 2017

On today's edition of The Intelligence Hour Kevin Shipp interviews IQ al-Rassooli, foremost expert on Muhammad, Islam and the Quran. Mr. Rassooli has  been studying and researching the subject for over thirty years. Mr. Shipp and Mr. Rassooli discuss Islam's teachings regarding the US Constitution, Islamic Sharia Law and its teaching on Constitutional democracies, US involvement in Syria and support of the Islamic Free Syrian Army, and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's role in removing Muammar Gaddafi from Libya, running guns to Islamic rebels, many of which wound up in the hands of ISIS, the takeover of the Libyan government by the Muslim Brotherhood and al-Qaeda, and the complete destabilization of the Middle East.  This is a profound and courageous discussion.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life

There are others who say and have warned of the same thing.  Walid Shoebat, former PLO-Terrorist warns of what Islam is really about as he was reared this way.  He says that every single Mosque, every single meeting, they preach and hear about enemy America and how they are going to take it down.  He says there is no such thing as a moderate Muslim, too.

love, e