Voice of reason. My wife is Muslim. Any Questions about Islam? I'll answer.

Author Topic: Voice of reason. My wife is Muslim. Any Questions about Islam? I'll answer.  (Read 12908 times)

Offline doc

There is a lot of talk about Muslims and Islam by Infowars, and Alex. Much of it is ill informed and sensationalized. I realize that the US has been at war in the Mid East for 20 years, and that Muslims (perhaps not Islam itself) is the enemy.

I understand your Migration concerns. Australia brought in a lot of MID EASTERN Muslims beginning in the 60s. Although we haven't had a major terror attack, Muslims don't assimilate, they gather together in suburbs, are aggressive, and some have been arrested for planning terror attacks. We have had high profile cases of Muslims gang raping white women.

Our Muslim 'issues' are migrants (mostly 3rd generation) from Turkey and Lebanon. They are the biggest burden on our welfare system with the biggest per capita group of unemployed. And are notorious drug dealers and gang members. Also, we have recently imported Somalis into the country. Do a google on 'Melbourne somali crime wave.'  You are importing TROUBLE there.

Now, this isnt  'a Muslim thing'. Indonesian Muslims in Australia do well. They assimilate, work and dont cause trouble. As do other muslim groups in Australia. What this suggests is Mid East Migrants have a 'cultural' problem, not a religious one. America will find, East Asian Muslims are good migrants. Middle Eastern Migrants are trouble.

Lastly, Alex bangs on about 'genital mutilation'. He is ill informed. Sure, some African tribes who practice a loose version of Islam, do cut their girld Clitoris off. That is CULTURAL and NOT ACCEPTABLE TO ISLAM. The correct practice is to trim the 'flaps'. EXACTLY the same as what huge numbers of western women are going through with by cosmetic surgery. Islam DOES NOT  cut the clitoris off!! It is no different to cutting the skin off a male penis. It is aimed at cleanliness. (weather you agree or not)

If you have any questions, i'll attempt to answer them. Im not a scholar of the Koran, but i will ask my wife if it is beyond me.

Offline Al Bundy

Doc, where is she from and what she is name ?

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Hi Doc,

Thanks for taking questions. I have read the following on several websites. Is it true the Koran permits pedophilia?

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Pedophilia
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline One Revelator

PJW had a few questions about a month ago.

20 Questions For Muslims
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPtNON6sHXw
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
Doc, where is she from and what she is name ?

Don't ask people for their names here... it's a violation of privacy on this forum.
And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline doc

Hi Doc,

Thanks for taking questions. I have read the following on several websites. Is it true the Koran permits pedophilia?

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Pedophilia

You must remember the Koran was 'written' over 1400 years ago. What was considered culturally acceptable at the time, isnt considered acceptable now. A 13yo was considered old enough to be married by both Christians, Jews AND Muslims not so long ago, and certainly 1600 years ago.

Im sure you will find some Muslims that would defend this practice, but the majority do not. Not all Christians believe the world is 7000 years old. Beliefs and actions arent all black and white. Most Christians dont take everything in the Bible literally. But they are still Christians. Same as Muslims. The majority doesnt do or take everything in the Koran literally.

You will find cultural attitudes in all ancient manuscripts. What was acceptable then , may not be now. That doesnt make the ancient people bad people. Just attitudes and laws have changed.

Focus of Pedophilia should not be distracted by an ancient writing of the Koran. Pedogate is much more relevant. Islam isnt the enemy. Satanism is.

Offline doc

PJW had a few questions about a month ago.

20 Questions For Muslims
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPtNON6sHXw

Well, im not a Muslim, but i'll take a look. I dont want a shit fight.

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
Thanks Doc! This is a great idea for a thread.

Q: There have been a few Muslim women recently speaking out publicly and claiming that Islam is not sexist/misogynistic and that Muslim woman have in fact been emancipated longer than western woman. Are there any women clerics/Imams in Islam? Are women allowed to take leadership roles in Islam especially religious leadership roles?

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life

Please respond to the following on jihad and what is preached in the mosques.  Is it true that if given the word, jihad would take place in killing Americans?  Also, is it true that Muslims wish to take over the world and have everyone under their religion, or die?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXIkc5AN9_g

love, e

Offline doc

I dont mind answering questions. Please dont send to to youtube videos. I like watching videos as much as the next person, but i dont want to have to sit and watch a video for 20 minutes just to find out a question. Just ask me..

Offline notravelingfellows

Re: Voice of reason. My wife is Muslim. Any Questions about Islam? I'll answer.
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2017, 05:05:46 PM »
Doc,

I'm am dead serious when I say I'm not picking a fight here. But, Israelite, Christian, Muslim, whatever be your religion, is based on a book and if you go ahead and choose which rules to follow, you are not a practicing (insert religion here). Bottom line. There are many passages and verses in all the books you can interpret and will have to, due to translation etc., but there's also many plainly stated doctrines which you cannot hide from.

I am reading the koran right now and in my opinion it's a bunch of hogwash. There are no sources. It just says the "people of the book" believe this and that, but you should now all of a sudden believe this. It gives respect to Jesus Christ, but then totally disrespects him by saying he was only another prophet. That makes no sense to me when all Jesus did was speak through the Lord. The koran lowers Jesus back to prophet status and then brings another prophet in who tells everybody around him he was told the final word of God. And who tells them to revert back to worshiping a physical thing on earth, Abraham's altar I believe? I'm not sure yet.

So maybe you can help clear these things up for all of us, although I'm only a fourth or so into the koran at the moment. A more direct question I want to ask is, I keep seeing quotes, hearing from others, and seeing online about how those that follow Mohamed are allowed to lie in order to further Islam, is this true? It is the number one thing among myself and my friends, although I won't believe this 100% until I read it myself; even a brother of mine has told me he has seen it himself. Why should we believe one word from their mouths if this is true?

I am sincerely looking for truth.
Berthed and stamped No. *************

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2017, 05:06:39 PM »
You must remember the Koran was 'written' over 1400 years ago. What was considered culturally acceptable at the time, isnt considered acceptable now. A 13yo was considered old enough to be married by both Christians, Jews AND Muslims not so long ago, and certainly 1600 years ago.

Im sure you will find some Muslims that would defend this practice, but the majority do not. Not all Christians believe the world is 7000 years old. Beliefs and actions arent all black and white. Most Christians dont take everything in the Bible literally. But they are still Christians. Same as Muslims. The majority doesnt do or take everything in the Koran literally.

You will find cultural attitudes in all ancient manuscripts. What was acceptable then , may not be now. That doesnt make the ancient people bad people. Just attitudes and laws have changed.

Focus of Pedophilia should not be distracted by an ancient writing of the Koran. Pedogate is much more relevant. Islam isnt the enemy. Satanism is.

Thanks for the answer. Very good response!

This is the type of conversation all should be having and on many topics.

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2017, 05:16:43 PM »

Is it true that if given the word, jihad would take place in killing Americans?  Also, is it true that Muslims wish to take over the world and have everyone under their religion, or die?

love, e

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2017, 05:20:04 PM »

+++

Offline doc

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2017, 05:24:53 PM »

Q: There have been a few Muslim women recently speaking out publicly and claiming that Islam is not sexist/misogynistic and that Muslim woman have in fact been emancipated longer than western woman. Are there any women clerics/Imams in Islam? Are women allowed to take leadership roles in Islam especially religious leadership roles?

Muslim women do believe they are 'freer' than western women. It is their belief they are less, or not sexualised like western women. Muslim women dress conservatively, and cover their hair (the veil is cultural not Islamic). In this example they are right.

We do sexualise women in the west. Also, Muslim women are feminine, in the true sense of the word. They dont try to be men. There is a role for both the man and woman. It is traditional, like we in the west used to be. The role of men and women, and who we are in the west, is now a dogs breakfast, while Muslims still have traditional roles. Another positive example.

In the Mosque, women are seperated from the men and pray in a different room, behind the men. No one is unhappy about this. I would say the reason was pragmatic... The women take the kids and babies that make a lot of noise, again, the role of women is established and  traditional.

No, i dont believe Women can be an Imam. Not so long ago Women couldnt be a priest either. The church has changed. They now allow gay marriage as well.

As far as Female leadership roles go; No they cant be Imams, but they can teach religion. For example in the classroom.

Offline doc

« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2017, 05:33:19 PM »

Is it true that if given the word, jihad would take place in killing Americans?  Also, is it true that Muslims wish to take over the world and have everyone under their religion, or die?

love, e

We have to get over 'all'. All Muslims dont like Coffee, or Tea, or Beef. Not all would engage in Holy war, just as all Christians wouldnt. But Jihad IS A DIRECTIVE. Some would take up the sword, some wouldnt. It would depend on the circumstance, same as us. Most wars we dont agree with. But if we are invaded for example, nearly all would take up arms.

America WILL experience terror attacks. You are letting them in...and they are already there. America is a target simply because of the wars you have waged in the Middle East.

Some radical Muslims will attack a neutral country (like Sweden) purely because they see its morals as loose. There are fanatics in every culture. Just many Muslim fanatics have extra motivation as the west has invaded their country and killed relatives or theirs, or destroyed their homes and cities. The US has turned many of these countries into stone age hovels.

Offline doc

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2017, 05:44:24 PM »
Doc,

I'm am dead serious when I say I'm not picking a fight here. But, Israelite, Christian, Muslim, whatever be your religion, is based on a book and if you go ahead and choose which rules to follow, you are not a practicing (insert religion here). Bottom line. There are many passages and verses in all the books you can interpret and will have to, due to translation etc., but there's also many plainly stated doctrines which you cannot hide from.

I am reading the koran right now and in my opinion it's a bunch of hogwash. There are no sources. It just says the "people of the book" believe this and that, but you should now all of a sudden believe this. It gives respect to Jesus Christ, but then totally disrespects him by saying he was only another prophet. That makes no sense to me when all Jesus did was speak through the Lord. The koran lowers Jesus back to prophet status and then brings another prophet in who tells everybody around him he was told the final word of God. And who tells them to revert back to worshiping a physical thing on earth, Abraham's altar I believe? I'm not sure yet.

So maybe you can help clear these things up for all of us, although I'm only a fourth or so into the koran at the moment. A more direct question I want to ask is, I keep seeing quotes, hearing from others, and seeing online about how those that follow Mohamed are allowed to lie in order to further Islam, is this true? It is the number one thing among myself and my friends, although I won't believe this 100% until I read it myself; even a brother of mine has told me he has seen it himself. Why should we believe one word from their mouths if this is true?

I am sincerely looking for truth.

OK. The Koran has much of the old and new testament in it. If its all hogwash as you believe, then you believe the bible is also. One could call the Koran the 3rd book in a series. The Torah being the 1st and the Bible 2nd. I dont believe you will find 'sources' in either of those books either.

Jesus is believed to be a prophet by Muslims. Yes, and they respect him. I dont see how that is a problem considering Islam is not Christianity, but still shows respect and has much of Jesus teachings in the Koran.

Not sure about Abrahams altar. But Muslims cant worship idols, statues etc.

Yes, in the Koran it says one can lie to unbelievers, Christians. I think it says one can even kill them? However, as ive said before, this was writen 1600 years ago in a time when Muslims were persecuted and often at war with Christians. I look at that as a 'war directive'. Muslims dont lie as a habit any more than a Christian does. And dont lie to Christians any more than Christians lie to Muslims.

As ive said. Most Muslims, Jews, and Christians dont take their book letteral. The only people who do are people trying to attack a religion. The Jewish Talmud for example has horrendous suggestions of Pedophilia in it. But we rarely hear about it. Certainly it is way beyond anything in the Koran.

Hope this helps.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2017, 06:14:59 PM »

The Jewish Talmud for example has horrendous suggestions of Pedophilia in it. But we rarely hear about it. Certainly it is way beyond anything in the Koran.

The following book confirms this.

In the book "Synagogue of Satan" by Andrew Carrington Hitchcock (Pg 48)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/37k1ncuhuoin0m0/AADHtPi6-8IeuM_RCOTgkFlpa/Jewish%20Conspiracy?dl=0

1856: On May 6th, Ashkenazi Jew, psychoanalyst, Sigmund Freud is born. Freud would go on to attack Western morality, criticizing what he considered Western Man's neurotic emphasis on sex, which he insisted should be replaced with Jewish values of promiscuity. Interestingly he promoted the ideas of incest and paedophilia as normal, something also permitted by the Jews most holy book, the Talmud.

Offline doc

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2017, 06:31:55 PM »
Before someone asks me.. SUICIDE BOMBERS.

Before the Bush invasion of Iraq, with the 911 inside job use as an excuse, Iraq was a relatively peaceful country, with rough but usable infrastructure, and a somewhat normal society. Iraq had war with Iran, but one could make the case it was the US and Russia having a proxy war.

Now, put yourself in the position of an invaded country. Pretend you are French in the 2nd world war if you like..

Both the French and Iraqis used suicide bombers. I challenge you to find 1 single case of suicide bombing in Iraq (or France) before desert storm (or before ww2 for the French). Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Once the 'Coalition of the willing' over ran the Iraqi army, many Iraqis became part of the 'resistance'. They were outnumbered, out gunned, but were fighting for their homeland. They didnt see it as 'getting freedom'. Hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians had died. They saw it as an invasion; who can blame them?

Now, considering the majority of Iraqi citizens had relatives who were killed in bombings from 20,000 feet, Many Iraqis had to be feeling vengeful. How would Americans react in the same situation?

The Iraqi 'resistance'  had nothing more than AK47s, Rocket propelled grenades, and explosives. They had no air support, no tanks, artillery, high tech intell, night vision, etc, etc. They had to use what they had to inflict as much damage on the 'Invaders' as possible. One of those ways, just like the French did, was by suicide bombing. One can imagine how it was easier to get close to US soldiers that way, and maximize the amount of kills and damage, with 1 man, or woman, than with 20 Iraqis with AK47s etc. With a suicide bomber only 1 Iraqi resistance fighter dies, instead of many in a 'regular' attack or 20 men with small arms.

What else besides revenge might motivate a suicide bomber? In the case of the Japanese Kamikaze it was loyalty to their Emperor, who was seen as a god. No doubt Muslim 'Kamikazes' see that as a reason also. They may also be desperately depressed. Perhaps a son or daughter, or their whole family had died from a bomb from 20,000 feet?

People commit suicide in the West everyday. for a variety of reasons. Usually loss or depression. I imagine in a time of war, these people would take their life in a more 'constructive' way by attacking their invader? Perhaps this is one of the reasons suicide bombers volenteer?

We can understand people attacking the soldiers of invading armies. What is harder to understand is suicide bombers attacking markets, civilians, etc. That is indefensible, cowardly, evil. I got nothing in defense of that.

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2017, 06:37:22 PM »
Awesome debate going here thanks  ;)

OK. The Koran has much of the old and new testament in it. If its all hogwash as you believe, then you believe the bible is also. One could call the Koran the 3rd book in a series. The Torah being the 1st and the Bible 2nd. I dont believe you will find 'sources' in either of those books either.

The new testament (2nd) sources the old testament (being the 1st, albeit the Torah is different and more pure in an Israelite point of view) throughout it's entirety. So far from what I have read and seen, there has only been criticism of "the people of the book" no sources in the koran of older scripture from either book. How can it be the third revelation of God if it doesn't care to correlate with previous revelation?

Whatever "it" is, the temple whatever in Mecca that one must face during prayer is what I'm talking about. How does that apply now (even 1600 years ago) that the 2nd book came along and said nothing on earth mattered but the Son and the Lord?

Yes, in the Koran it says one can lie to unbelievers, Christians. I think it says one can even kill them? However, as ive said before, this was writen 1600 years ago in a time when Muslims were persecuted and often at war with Christians. I look at that as a 'war directive'. Muslims dont lie as a habit any more than a Christian does. And dont lie to Christians any more than Christians lie to Muslims.

Then I ask again, why should I believe one word from their mouths? Also our beloved Declaration of Independence was written 240 years ago, does that make it any less relevant today? Especially with religion we are talking about an eternity. And as far as lies go, every group of people on this world has liars, maybe even every single one of us, so saying Christians or Muslims lie is no argument. Unless of course it's justified by your religion  8)

As ive said. Most Muslims, Jews, and Christians dont take their book letteral. The only people who do are people trying to attack a religion. The Jewish Talmud for example has horrendous suggestions of Pedophilia in it. But we rarely hear about it. Certainly it is way beyond anything in the Koran.

The Torah and the Talmud are two entirely different things unto themselves. And if you read any three of the books, they are all filled with stories of their own peoples who don't take the book literal.

I'll tell you this though, Jihad in the sense of what it was meant to be is extremely misconstrued. From what I've seen so far it really is meant to be a push back and who can really argue with that? But it's being used against fools on both sides.

Offline Changeling

« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2017, 06:41:22 PM »

Jesus is believed to be a prophet by Muslims. Yes, and they respect him. I dont see how that is a problem considering Islam is not Christianity, but still shows respect and has much of Jesus teachings in the Koran.

Hope this helps.

Excellent thread, and just to add a couple of points.

Much of what is ascribed to Islam is taken from interpretations of the Hadith and the Sunna. So not what is written in the Koran and often not even what is written in the Hadith or Sunna (which are supplemental to the Koran and not 'Holy' books as such), but interpretations of the Hadith and Sunna. The comparison to Judaism is, as you say, the Talmud which has far more egregious content than any of the MUslim texts. However Jews are not bound by the Talmud since it is not the inspired word of God, they are only bound by the Torah. Similarly Muslims are not bound by their interpretative texts, only by the Koran.

For example in the Koran I believe it says that Muslims can lie in order to save themselves from death or persecution. However the various constructions on this are not found in the Koran, but only in the interpretative texts, however even those are afaik essentially examples of espionage in a time of war.

So I would strongly recommend anyone who wants to know about Islam should do as 'notravellingfellows' is doing, and what I intend to do, and read the Koran and also some of the explanatory work which aids in understanding a document which was originally written in Arabic.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception

Offline doc

« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2017, 07:03:33 PM »
Awesome debate going here thanks  ;)

1. The new testament (2nd) sources the old testament (being the 1st, albeit the Torah is different and more pure in an Israelite point of view) throughout it's entirety. So far from what I have read and seen, there has only been criticism of "the people of the book" no sources in the koran of older scripture from either book. How can it be the third revelation of God if it doesn't care to correlate with previous revelation?

2. Whatever "it" is, the temple whatever in Mecca that one must face during prayer is what I'm talking about. How does that apply now (even 1600 years ago) that the 2nd book came along and said nothing on earth mattered but the Son and the Lord?

3. Then I ask again, why should I believe one word from their mouths? Also our beloved Declaration of Independence was written 240 years ago, does that make it any less relevant today? Especially with religion we are talking about an eternity. And as far as lies go, every group of people on this world has liars, maybe even every single one of us, so saying Christians or Muslims lie is no argument. Unless of course it's justified by your religion  8)

4. The Torah and the Talmud are two entirely different things unto themselves. And if you read any three of the books, they are all filled with stories of their own peoples who don't take the book literal.

5. I'll tell you this though, Jihad in the sense of what it was meant to be is extremely misconstrued. From what I've seen so far it really is meant to be a push back and who can really argue with that? But it's being used against fools on both sides.

1. Im not saying it is the 3rd revelation of god. Simply that it is the SAME god, and has some of the previous 'work' in it.

2. Yes, all muslims face Mecca to pray. A 'good' Muslim, if they can afford it, should visit Mecca at least once in their life.

3. I dont care if you believe them or not. They are just people with the same failings as all of us. Their scripture makes them no more or less than we.

4. ...

5. Agree.

Offline Rex

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2017, 07:32:41 PM »
Have you tried cult intervention with your wife?  That might help.  She'd thank you for it later.

https://culteducation.com/prep_faq.html

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2017, 07:41:29 PM »

... I have very little curiosity about the fine points, the nitty gritty,
of islam ... nor about Hinduism, VooDoo, Scientology, Shamanism, Witchcraft ...
nor do I have any real curiosity about the cultures evolved from the practice
of such ... only in a philosophical sense.

I only have real, personal interest in my own religious/cultural beliefs
and traditions. I think it is IMPORTANT to preserve those traditions, undiluted ...

This whole business of 'multiculturalism' is a dead end ... at the very best it will
lead to an unrecognizable gray mush, both of culture and genetics ... I believe
strongly that we must maintain and preserve the REAL DIVERSITY of the human
species ... this is the essence of NATIONALISM ... as Savage says, "Borders, language
and culture."

I am sure that, as you say, doc, many or most muslims are fine, peace-loving, likable
people. I would only ask that they remain in their home countries and work to destroy
the insane other half of their compatriots, the other half of violent throwbacks to the
seventh century that we have all come to understand as representing islamism.
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline doc

« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2017, 07:45:10 PM »
... I have very little curiosity about the fine points, the nitty gritty,
of islam ... nor about Hinduism, VooDoo, Scientology, Shamanism, Witchcraft ...
nor do I have any real curiosity about the cultures evolved from the practice
of such ... only in a philosophical sense.

I only have real, personal interest in my own religious/cultural beliefs
and traditions. I think it is IMPORTANT to preserve those traditions, undiluted ...

This whole business of 'multiculturalism' is a dead end ... at the very best it will
lead to an unrecognizable gray mush, both of culture and genetics ... I believe
strongly that we must maintain and preserve the REAL DIVERSITY of the human
species ... this is the essence of NATIONALISM ... as Savage says, "Borders, language
and culture."

I am sure that, as you say, doc, many or most muslims are fine, peace-loving, likable
people. I would only ask that they remain in their home countries and work to destroy
the insane other half of their compatriots, the other half of violent throwbacks to the
seventh century that we have all come to understand as representing islamism.

I agree. Multiculturalism is a weapon to control us. I prefer seeing Germans in Germany, poms in England etc. Im afraid its too late. Octoberfest will soon be shut down. It may offend Muslims..

We rebelled too late.

Offline Astaldoath

« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2017, 07:52:46 PM »
Is it not true that the koran says you should befriend people until your numbers are big enough that you can over take them by force.

Also is it not true, you should lie to ones face and then stab them in the back later and it is considered good?

Also is it true that only innocent people can be forgiven, and in islam you can be innocent is if you are a muslim or believe in islam or whatever.

If its not true plz quote from the koran from me plz, ive never bothered reading it.
Forth and Fear No Darkness!!!
Arise Arise My Brothers!!!
Spears Shall Be Shaken!!!
Shields Shall Be Splintered
A Sword Day!!
A Red Day!!
ERE THE SUN RISES!!!

RIDE NOW!!!!
RIDE NOW!!!!
RIDE NOW!!!!
RIDE!!!!
RIDE FOR RUIN AND THE WORLDS ENDING!!!!
I DIE FREE!!!!!!

Offline EvadingGrid

• Truthers are not Trumpers
    • Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2017, 07:59:34 PM »
The Truth About Multiculturalism

It does not work.

That single, profound observation, for it is not an opinion and is so often dismissed is the absolute truth. The moral debates, the economic debates, religious angle and all the other debate areas miss the point. They are irrelevant because in the long term no multicultural experiment succeeded. Go check your history books, or if your old enough to remember both Sarajevo and Beirut used to be the poster child of Multiculturalism. Anyone fancy relocating to Beruit for a peaceful retirement ?

I mentioned that it does not work, with out saying why. Well, in brief, so long as society ticks along all peaceful a multicultrual sociery can function. But the caveat, is that as soon as that society faces an upheaval, and stressful situation - at that point multicultural societies splinter into factions and its civil war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NWwuEIsiZk

“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Article : "A Limited Hangout Operation ?"

Offline doc

« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2017, 08:03:53 PM »
1.Is it not true that the koran says you should befriend people until your numbers are big enough that you can over take them by force.

2. Also is it not true, you should lie to ones face and then stab them in the back later and it is considered good?

3.Also is it true that only innocent people can be forgiven, and in islam you can be innocent is if you are a muslim or believe in islam or whatever.

4. If its not true plz quote from the koran from me plz, ive never bothered reading it.

1. If that is a directive from the Koran... Muslim immigrants arent following it. Many aint behaving friendly.

2. No.

3. You mean like only Christians can be forgiven and can be spared from hell? Yes, i believe so..

4. ...

« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2017, 08:37:28 PM »
1. If that is a directive from the Koran... Muslim immigrants arent following it. Many aint behaving friendly.

3. You mean like only Christians can be forgiven and can be spared from hell? Yes, i believe so..

Wowsers

Offline doc

« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2017, 08:55:52 PM »
These arent questions.

Please try and stick to civil, honest questions, it is useless to post inflammatory propaganda.

Offline marlowe

• Dimensions: 100 x 75 pixels
    • High Castle Webbot Forum
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2017, 09:06:11 PM »
These arent questions.

Please try and stick to civil, honest questions, it is useless to post inflammatory propaganda.

[/It is not propaganda.......

What is the average Muslim IQ ?

https://www.questia.com/library/journal/1P3-2018704731/the-comparison-of-mean-iq-in-muslim-and-non-muslimsize]

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2017, 09:29:09 PM »
The Truth About Multiculturalism

It does not work.

That single, profound observation, for it is not an opinion and is so often dismissed is the absolute truth. The moral debates, the economic debates, religious angle and all the other debate areas miss the point. They are irrelevant because in the long term no multicultural experiment succeeded. Go check your history books, or if your old enough to remember both Sarajevo and Beirut used to be the poster child of Multiculturalism. Anyone fancy relocating to Beruit for a peaceful retirement ?

I mentioned that it does not work, with out saying why. Well, in brief, so long as society ticks along all peaceful a multicultrual sociery can function. But the caveat, is that as soon as that society faces an upheaval, and stressful situation - at that point multicultural societies splinter into factions and its civil war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NWwuEIsiZk

Merkel says German multiculturalism has failed
http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-germany-merkel-immigration-idUKTRE69F19T20101016

The hypocrisy of multiculturalism in Canada
https://thegatewayonline.ca/2016/10/multiculturalism-hypocrisy/

Offline Changeling

« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2017, 09:38:13 PM »
Predictably, some droppings have appeared on the thread, and I would suggest that someone move them to one of the many Muslim smearing threads on this forum (which should all be merged btw).

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2017, 09:55:26 PM »
^^^

... which posts are 'droppings' in your book,
that need to be sent to the back of the forum?

Offline Brocke

• Eleutherophiliac & Drapetomaniac
  • Global Moderator
  • I am not a number, I am a free man!
    • Vimeo page
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2017, 10:01:10 PM »
Predictably, some droppings have appeared on the thread, and I would suggest that someone move them to one of the many Muslim smearing threads on this forum (which should all be merged btw).

Agreed. Doc has offered to answer questions. Civil, respectful behavior is a reasonable expectation.

"Inflammatory" posts will be deleted as a policy on this thread.

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons of history.
~Aldous Huxley

He who has a why to live can bear almost any how. - ~Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2017, 10:23:36 PM »

QUESTION for DOC: Does your wife feel safe
as she moves about the muslim communities ... alone?
Does she dress in a sharia-compliant manner?

Offline doc

« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2017, 10:36:12 PM »
QUESTION for DOC: Does your wife feel safe
as she moves about the muslim communities ... alone?
Does she dress in a sharia-compliant manner?

What people dont get is a lot of the 'problems' Muslim women have are 'cultural practices', not anything Islam asks of them.

For example, in Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan a woman must be accompanied by a male family member. That isnt the case in Iran, Iraq, nor the East Asian Muslim countries Like Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia etc.

Some countries dont allow women to drive. I think its only the Saudis and perhaps the Afghans.  Many Muslim countries allow women to go without a head dress, wear a bikini, etc. Some require a full face veil. MOST DONT!

So to answer your question. Yes she feels safe, but in some countries the CULTURAL PRACTICE would have to be followed.

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2017, 10:42:32 PM »
^^^

... Thanks ... very interesting ... as I thought
it was a muslim thing, though I was aware of
differences of intensity in various countries.
Aren't the muslims in AUS from some of the
sharia countries? What about the Somalis and
other African Black muslims? Sharia?

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2017, 11:16:23 PM »
Correct link

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Eah1niD0dqs

Sorry I messed up the link. Thanks jofortruth for the correction. Video was only 3 minutes 42 seconds long. Anyhoo, here are Paul Joseph Watson's “20 Questions for Muslims” (actually 21). Please feel free to answer all, some, or none.

1. If banning people from countries because of their religion is bad, then why do 16 Muslim countries ban Israelis because of their religion?

2. If Islam is culturally compatible with the west, why do 11 Muslim countries still execute gay people?

3.  If Islam is culturally compatible with the west, why do the majority of Muslims living in the UK think that homosexuality should be criminalized?

4. If Islam is culturally compatible with the west, why do supposedly modern Muslim countries like the United Arab Emirates detain, harass, and threaten transgender people when they try to enter the country?

5. If Islam is culturally compatible with the west, why do you have something literally called, “The Rape Game” (Taharrush Gamea) and something called “bacha bazi” where old men have sex with young boys?

6. Why do you fail to speak out against Islamic terrorism yet organize mass protests when someone draws a cartoon of Mohammed?

7. Why do you complain about all Muslims being blamed for radical Islam,  then shout down and intimidate ex-Muslims who speak out against radical Islam?

8. Why do you insist that all Muslims shouldn't be collectively blamed for terrorism, bu then collectively blame all westerners for the actions of our governments in Muslim countries?

9. Why do you insist that Islam is a religion of peace and then threaten to kill me when I say it isn't?

10. If Islam is a religion of peace, why does the Koran contain 109 passages that call for Muslims to wage war against non-believers?

11. If Islam  is a religion of peace, why do police keep finding huge caches of military-grade weapons in mosques across Europe?

12. If Islam  is a religion of peace, why do significant numbers of Muslims living in the west support suicide bombings?

13. If Islam  is a religion of peace, why is there no popular Muslim peace movement?

14. If Islam  is a religion of peace, why do I routinely receive messages from Muslims who agree with me, but who are afraid to speak out for fear of being killed?

15. If terrorism is all just a backlash against wester foreign policy, why are most victims of terrorism other Muslims?

16. Why do you constantly invoke the Crusades, a 600 year old defensive war, to make apologies for modern day Islamic terrorism? That's not an argument.

17. Why do you complain about France banning the burkini when if western women visited beaches in Islamic countries wearing what they wanted to wear, they'd be attacked and imprisoned?

18. Why do you try to shout down criticism of Islam by calling it racist when Islam isn't a race?

19. Why, after every Islamic terror attack, is your primary concern a backlash against Muslims? Like, if a far right troll kills Muslims, should our primary concern be a backlash against far right trolls?

20. If the west is so selfish for not taking in enough Syrian refugees, why have the 5 wealthiest Muslim countries taken in virtually no Syrian refugees?

21. If the west is so evil, oppressive, and islamophobic, why do 50 million of you live here?
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.