The Devil is in The Democrats...

Author Topic: The Devil is in The Democrats...  (Read 2648 times)

Offline iamc2

The Devil is in The Democrats...
« on: February 27, 2017, 01:25:42 PM »
 The Old Saying is: 'The Devil is in the details.'

When I watch the Democrats: I see The Devil in The Democrats. As their behavior is EVIL!

When Mr. Trump became the 45th President of The United States of America: WELL; The Devil set about to unload the Demons who live inside the Democratic party.

Trump is playing a part in history, unfolding, as we live:

...the devil in the democrats is their downfall...and I mean DOWN ...and that would be Hades..to share time with their father...

"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
Re: The Devil is in The Democrats...
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2017, 01:42:19 PM »
They know their time is very short, my friend.

Satan traverses this world and is doing everything he can to defeat good.

Revelation 12:12

“Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.”
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline iamc2

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2017, 02:14:02 PM »
They know their time is very short, my friend.

Satan traverses this world and is doing everything he can to defeat good.

Revelation 12:12

“Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.”

Great insight my friend; as you bring up The Book of Revelation. (which most folks do not understand)

In Revelation 16:13 GOD gives us a clue to this demonic invasion:

"And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet." Revelation 16:13

(I believe these are Alien Entities: are Fallen Angles, and---The Unclean Angles!!!)

The demons on the left; are liken to these: Unclean Spirits....Think about it...

One thing most folks miss in this verse, is that Satan has set up a Trinity of evil.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2017, 02:53:54 PM »
The day is almost here where no one will marvel or “not understand” the phrase, “By what spirit do you speak?”

People already intuitively know this. While many pretend not to know.

When consequences of evil are brought into the limelight, out of the shadows, it increases the contrast and eliminates gray areas. At that point, people must choose which way they want to go. They can no longer ride the fence. They must choose by what spirit they will speak.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline donnay

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2017, 03:04:11 PM »
Satan's spirit traverses the earth to make so much unbearable to test our mettle, like Job.

"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2017, 03:26:45 PM »
Satan's spirit traverses the earth to make so much unbearable to test our mettle, like Job.

There are a lot of depraved spirits presently. Legions of them.

Depending on one's choice, they can either build one's character or destroy some one. As humans realize they have no innate ability to fight such overwhelming odds on their own, the need for spiritual guidance, empowerment, and protection will become clear.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2017, 04:16:15 PM »

How is a nation-wide exorcism performed?

love, e

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2017, 04:29:59 PM »

How is a nation-wide exorcism performed?

love, e

It isn't.

It is important that every individual be given a fair and square choice as to which way they want to go. By “fair and square”, I mean no manipulation, deception, programming, conditioning, or coercion. Each person must see things as they are, without the white noise, and make a choice.

The collective will reflect individual choices in a free and open society.

Offline donnay

« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2017, 04:38:22 PM »
There are a lot of depraved spirits presently. Legions of them.

Depending on one's choice, they can either build one's character or destroy some one. As humans realize they have no innate ability to fight such overwhelming odds on their own, the need for spiritual guidance, empowerment, and protection will become clear.

Absolutely and Amen.

Romans 8:31

“What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?”

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2017, 05:21:00 PM »
It isn't.

It is important that every individual be given a fair and square choice as to which way they want to go. By “fair and square”, I mean no manipulation, deception, programming, conditioning, or coercion. Each person must see things as they are, without the white noise, and make a choice.

Yes, it's my humble opinion people don't have a fair chance to make a choice when possessed by daemons because this includes being: manipulated, deceived, programmed, conditioned, coerced -- by the daemon(s).

love, e

Offline White Rose Sophie

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2017, 08:14:35 PM »
It isn't.

Salvation (and sin) are individual choices, just as there is no "COLLECTIVE" salvation.  I believe that G_D gives the freedom to choose to each individual person.  However, there are actions  that a person can make that will influence his choices - that is why 'divining', witchcraft,  and other such delving into the 'spirit world' are strongly forbidden by G-D.  IMHO, precisely for that reason - because human beings have no defense against evil spiritual entities outside of G-D and HIS Son and their power.

Mankind made that 'choice' long ago, when they ate of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.  Before that moment, they had no experience with "EVIL", they did not know it. 

And the Bible says that each human being (I'm not talking about hybrids,clones, etc here) created by G_D has a built in knowledge of HIM, even if they become brainwashed/programmed/etc.  Those are the ones that I feel the most sympathy for - and the ones I pray for.  Children who are born into generational evil families and must battle incredible odds to turn away from such evil, if they can.  The ones who refuse to turn away are the ones who eventually have their consciences 'seared' like with a hot iron, and who ultimately are held enslaved by the Evil one.    In my opinion, most of the higher level Elites do not have the 'breath" of G-D in them, which explains their lack of humanity.  Whether they are hybrids, or genetically engineered or whatever - they are devoid of that built in knowledge of HIM.  Which is why they seek 'divinity' from the other one.   ;)

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2017, 08:26:52 PM »
^^^

... I am glad you mentioned the unGodliness of drones/robots/AI ... the next
generation may be up against a nightmarish 'Anti Christ', a completely soul-less
competitor/interloper into our realm ... the trans-human.
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2017, 09:05:48 PM »
The ones who refuse to turn away are the ones who eventually have their consciences 'seared' like with a hot iron, and who ultimately are held enslaved by the Evil one.    In my opinion, most of the higher level Elites do not have the 'breath" of G-D in them, which explains their lack of humanity.  Whether they are hybrids, or genetically engineered or whatever - they are devoid of that built in knowledge of HIM.  Which is why they seek 'divinity' from the other one.   ;)

I don't think people fully realize the gravity of being “turned over” to something. Some doors are not meant to be opened since we are definitely not able to close them ourselves. There is no way out without divine intervention. The something will own the person whether that person realizes it or not.

When I consider the incredible grace in effect, though, it blows me away. Bohemian Grove attendees have to repeatedly reject something good (caring) every single year to maintain their coldhearted professional positions. They are not offered a choice just once, but many times.

Some elites have had a salvation experience and have become disowned by their own clan. I can think of that one woman who said she used to be a Rothchild, but lost everything and changed her name to join the unwashed masses. Nothing is impossible.

@Jackson Holly – We certainly seem to be headed back to the way it was in the days of Noah. I definitely get the feeling that genetic manipulation/adulteration was a huge reason to reset life on earth back then.

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2017, 09:11:13 PM »
^^^

... I am glad you mentioned the unGodliness of drones/robots/AI ... the next
generation may be up against a nightmarish 'Anti Christ', a completely soul-less
competitor/interloper into our realm ... the trans-human.

I believe that's what was going on in NOAH'S day.......per the Book of Enoch and the other Apocrypha, there was a 'mixing' of species, which is meddling with G-D's created order.  And it was so bad, that almost all of the earth was corrupted, which is why it was destroyed.  And 'mixing' of species could obviously also include the altering of the human genome - again messing with G-D's creation. And especially with man, HIS most beloved creature, made in HIS image.

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2017, 09:14:33 PM »
I don't think people fully realize the gravity of being “turned over” to something. Some doors are not meant to be opened since we are definitely not able to close them ourselves. There is no way out without divine intervention. The something will own the person whether that person realizes it or not.

When I consider the incredible grace in effect, though, it blows me away. Bohemian Grove attendees have to repeatedly reject something good (caring) every single year to maintain their professional positions. They are not offered a choice just once, but many times.

Some elites have had a salvation experience and have become disowned by their own clan. I can think of that one woman who said she used to be a Rothchild, but lost everything and changed her name to join the unwashed masses. Nothing is impossible.

@Jackson Holly – We certainly seem to be headed back to the way it was in the days of Noah. I definitely get the feeling that genetic manipulation/adulteration was a huge reason to reset life on earth back then.

For some reason, I remember reading a long time ago about a Rockefeller son who disowned his family and went to be a missionary in Africa or something.  He did die soon after, but at least he may be in Heaven.   So, that does say something about GOD'S grace.....that even someone from THAT family could be redeemed, if he chose it.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2017, 09:25:34 PM »
I believe that's what was going on in NOAH'S day.......per the Book of Enoch and the other Apocrypha, there was a 'mixing' of species, which is meddling with G-D's created order.  And it was so bad, that almost all of the earth was corrupted, which is why it was destroyed.  And 'mixing' of species could obviously also include the altering of the human genome - again messing with G-D's creation. And especially with man, HIS most beloved creature, made in HIS image.

Always a pleasure to see you post, White Rose Sophie. Dunno if you saw this or not. But there is evidence that we've been down this road before without considering the apocryphal writings.

Edit: There is that phrase about Noah being "perfect in his generations" which has to do with genetic purity. It explains a lot.

Sometimes I wonder if all those “mythological” hybrid creatures weren't so mythological after all.

If one believes there was a world-wide flood, of which there is geological evidence, Biblical reference, and common stories from multiple cultures, then we know very little about civilization before that time.

Here's another thing I wonder about.

The most ancient Hebrew pictograph for the alphabetical letter “nun” looks like this.

It's supposed to be a “seed” and means “continue, heir, or son”. To me it's obvious what that is, a classic sperm cell. But this raises a question. How would anybody back then be able to see that without the aid of a microscope?

Are we just progressing back to a past that nobody remembers anymore? If so, it didn't turn out well the first time. Couple this thought with modern human nature and we're on the fast train to unleashing nightmares that would never exist if genetically left alone.

First human-pig 'chimera' created in milestone study
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=318774.0

Offline iamc2

« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2017, 04:53:03 PM »
 I do believe that Demonic Blood is running through the veins of many on this planet.

And they did NOT come from Outer Space: NOPE: These entities are from 'Inner Dimensions; and they are Fallen Angles from the Biblical Record.

UFO's are of a physical property from another dimension. and this is why these UFO's can destroy the Laws of Physics.

UFO's are flown by the Dead: These Fallen Angles: Who are only created---but can never die...Fly UFO"s as a diversion to GODS plan...

...did ya ever notice how the OLD HAGS in GOV.---always want to live Forever?

...They must be Aliens  ::)----I loath these Fake Humans--- all day long....

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2017, 01:56:25 PM »
Always a pleasure to see you post, White Rose Sophie. Dunno if you saw this or not. But there is evidence that we've been down this road before without considering the apocryphal writings.

Edit: There is that phrase about Noah being "perfect in his generations" which has to do with genetic purity. It explains a lot.

First human-pig 'chimera' created in milestone study
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=318774.0

yes, I agree about Noah being perfect in his generations.  It makes sense that since the Evil one knew the plan from the very beginning "I will put enmity between your seed and HER seed"....etc. that he would whatever he could do corrupt the DNA of mankind so that Messiah could NOT be born.  Which is reason for the flood.  What really brought it home to me was reading "THE GIZA DISCOVERY", which shows how all these false messiahs and MYSTERY Babylon got started so long ago.  People who claim that Christianity and it's "Messiah" are just re-hashings of Tammuz, Horus,  etc totally miss the point.  The enemy KNEW the plan, and obviously put in place counterfeits....BEFORE the genuine came on the scene.   And with all the genetic manipulation that is going on now (before the flood,  it was instituted by the Nephilim in my opinion)
it makes sense that people must be indoctrinated with the "EVOLUTIONARY theory" of mankind so that they accept the manipulation......because after all, we are just progressing in the 'evolutionary' change, are we not?   So, creation by G-D must be denied and ridiculed to allow the masses to believe/embrace genetic meddling.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2017, 01:34:19 PM »
yes, I agree about Noah being perfect in his generations.  It makes sense that since the Evil one knew the plan from the very beginning "I will put enmity between your seed and HER seed"....etc. that he would whatever he could do corrupt the DNA of mankind so that Messiah could NOT be born.  Which is reason for the flood.  What really brought it home to me was reading "THE GIZA DISCOVERY", which shows how all these false messiahs and MYSTERY Babylon got started so long ago.  People who claim that Christianity and it's "Messiah" are just re-hashings of Tammuz, Horus,  etc totally miss the point.  The enemy KNEW the plan, and obviously put in place counterfeits....BEFORE the genuine came on the scene.   And with all the genetic manipulation that is going on now (before the flood,  it was instituted by the Nephilim in my opinion)
it makes sense that people must be indoctrinated with the "EVOLUTIONARY theory" of mankind so that they accept the manipulation......because after all, we are just progressing in the 'evolutionary' change, are we not?   So, creation by G-D must be denied and ridiculed to allow the masses to believe/embrace genetic meddling.

I used to think the flood was cruel.

But now, I can see the flood as an act of saving mercy. If there were no flood, the genetic adulteration was so prevalent that there would no longer be humans or animals in their original form. Consequently, no flesh would have survived.

Donnay recently tipped me off to the “Who Are The Kenites?” thread here:
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=281516.0

It's in the hidden section. So you have to be logged on to see it.

The “separate seeds” argument is compelling as I've not heard that before. Especially when considering the use of the words “knowing” and “to touch” in that context. For now, I've dumped it into the “maybe” basket. But it does explain how 2 separate lines came from the same mother. After talking about this theory, a friend pointed out that is entirely possible with dogs. Two fathers can produce a mixed litter.

Most intriguing is the idea that there are people still walking the earth today that cannot grow anything. The cannot ever be farmers due to an ancient curse that's still in effect. And so they must profit over other people's labor in order to exist.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2017, 09:06:20 AM »
 ^^^^^

When GOD Flooded the earth; it was to WASH away the EVIL who was alive in that point in history; But in the next time frame: GOD will BURN the earth and the Universe to start a NEW ONE!

"But the day of the LORD will come as a thief in the night; in which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with a fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up." II Peter 3:10

GOD Proclaims that earth is in for an update...and it may come soon... ;)

« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2017, 02:09:18 AM »
I too have read on the Kenite theory, but the problem I have with that is this scripture "And Adam knew his wife and she conceived and bore Cain and said 'I have gotten a man from the LORD'." Genesis 4:1.

So, scripture says that Cain was "from the LORD". Nowhere does it mention any other lineage. I know that most theologians teach that the Genesis 6:6 mention of  "sons of G-D" here were descendants of Cain, or even "leaders".... but the same Hebrew word used here is the word used in JOB 1:6, where it says that they presented themselves before the LORD, and also Satan came among them". Problem is that if they were mere humans, how could they possibly present themselves "before the LORD. When the Bible clearly states that to look upon HIS face is certain death. Even Moses was not allowed that, he could only see the back of Him with his permission. Add to that the fact that the Bible says that giants were in the land in those days...... Where did they come from? A son of Cain mating with a daughter of Seth would not create  giant offspring. Makes no sense, unless the ones that produced such offspring were not completely human. Or had different genetic composition, or "seed". If the Giants were created by the mating of human women and fallen angels, it makes perfect sense. Especially when all 'angels' mentioned in the Bible are male. If there are only male angels, imagine how intrigued they would be with the female gender.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2017, 12:16:26 PM »
Thanks for hanging with me so far.

The way I read that verse, it looks like Eve specifically said that from the English grammar used. I need to confirm that in the Hebrew, though.

So, prior to that birth, there was already a fundamental change inside both Adam and Eve, the introduction if guilt, shame, and fear due to internalizing something they were advised not to.

Then my question is: Was she lying?

There's definitely some indication in the Hebrew that Abel was born immediately after Cain, implying twins...

I am definitely convinced of the hybridization as a separate event. Interesting that, right out of the gate, crossing species seems to be the one thing that leads to destruction. And here we are today, doing it all over again. Full steam ahead.

Another question: What do you make of the second sentence in verse 7?

If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.

Who is “he” and “him” referring to?

Offline donnay

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2017, 12:28:24 PM »
I too have read on the Kenite theory, but the problem I have with that is this scripture "And Adam knew his wife and she conceived and bore Cain and said 'I have gotten a man from the LORD'." Genesis 4:1.

So, scripture says that Cain was "from the LORD". Nowhere does it mention any other lineage. I know that most theologians teach that the Genesis 6:6 mention of  "sons of G-D" here were descendants of Cain, or even "leaders".... but the same Hebrew word used here is the word used in JOB 1:6, where it says that they presented themselves before the LORD, and also Satan came among them". Problem is that if they were mere humans, how could they possibly present themselves "before the LORD. When the Bible clearly states that to look upon HIS face is certain death. Even Moses was not allowed that, he could only see the back of Him with his permission. Add to that the fact that the Bible says that giants were in the land in those days...... Where did they come from? A son of Cain mating with a daughter of Seth would not create  giant offspring. Makes no sense, unless the ones that produced such offspring were not completely human. Or had different genetic composition, or "seed". If the Giants were created by the mating of human women and fallen angels, it makes perfect sense. Especially when all 'angels' mentioned in the Bible are male. If there are only male angels, imagine how intrigued they would be with the female gender.

Have you ever looked up Adam's genealogy?  Cain is not in it.  Cain went to Nod to find a wife.  The sixth day generation.  Also look at the Two churches Jesus found no fault in--Smyrna and Philadelphia.  Because they taught about the Kenites.

God flooded the earth (I do not believe the whole earth) to get rid of the Giants.  Which were the hybrid children of the fallen angels.  Noah and his family were the only perfect Adamic lineage left.  Also Noah took two of each flesh--even Kenites were flesh.

« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2017, 09:06:51 PM »

Have you ever looked up Adam's genealogy?  Cain is not in it.  Cain went to Nod to find a wife.  The sixth day generation.  Also look at the Two churches Jesus found no fault in--Smyrna and Philadelphia.  Because they taught about the Kenites.

God flooded the earth (I do not believe the whole earth) to get rid of the Giants.  Which were the hybrid children of the fallen angels.  Noah and his family were the only perfect Adamic lineage left.  Also Noah took two of each flesh--even Kenites were flesh.
Actually, my Bible says "And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden. And Cain knew his wife and she conceived and bare Enoch: and he builded a city and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch". Genesis 4:16-17.
So, it does not say that he found a wife in Nod, he could have already had a wife when he killed Abel and was exiled. The text does not say. He could have had more than one wife, we don't know. We do know that the Bible usually uses male progeny to denote lineage, so Adam and Eve could have had daughters that Cain had taken as a wife, we just don't know. And he probably had other children, even though only Enoch was mentioned. I am not saying that there is NOT two "bloodlines", I just don't necessarily see scripture proof of it. For instance, how did he "build" a city if it was only him, his wife, and 1 son?

Offline chris jones

« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2017, 10:09:48 PM »
 Give a concordanes a read, Aramaic,Crytical Greek etc.   It`s  Interesting but time consuming.
 When studying the various wording from one language to another through the ages you may possably find or interpret a slightly different philosophcal rendering..
Just saying, I went down that road for a few years when in my 30`s.

The heading of this post, please include not only Dems, but a % of GOP`s who sat back witth their one hand out and the other up their backside.

Offline donnay

« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2017, 10:21:51 PM »
Actually, my Bible says "And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden. And Cain knew his wife and she conceived and bare Enoch: and he builded a city and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch". Genesis 4:16-17.
So, it does not say that he found a wife in Nod, he could have already had a wife when he killed Abel and was exiled. The text does not say. He could have had more than one wife, we don't know. We do know that the Bible usually uses male progeny to denote lineage, so Adam and Eve could have had daughters that Cain had taken as a wife, we just don't know. And he probably had other children, even though only Enoch was mentioned. I am not saying that there is NOT two "bloodlines", I just don't necessarily see scripture proof of it. For instance, how did he "build" a city if it was only him, his wife, and 1 son?

Did you check Adam's genealogy?   Cain is not there, just Seth.  Able was murdered and had no children so he is not listed as well.

Cain took a wife from the 6th day creation.

Satan beguiled Eve.  'Beguiled' in the Greek translation is "wholly seduced."

God also told Satan:
Genesis 3:15  And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Genesis 4 (KJV)
4 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the Lord.
2 And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

They were twins, by two different fathers (Satan and Adam).

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2017, 11:07:52 PM »
Update:

Checked out the Hebrew since I posted. The wording in 4:2 “and she again” does imply immediacy. There's also not another “knew” until Seth. Apparently rabbis have picked up on this.

Also checked out the “his” and “him” in v7. Those are the correct pronouns. It's not feminine or neuter. Figuring that it referred back to the word “sin” as a masculine noun, I found out that “sin” is feminine! So, it's still a mystery for now.

Most non-KJB English versions ignore this and use “it” to point back to the word “sin”.

As far as what animals made it onto the ark, I note that Noah did not go out and round them up. They were sent. It would not make sense to load up genetically altered hybrids.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2017, 01:18:27 PM »
 The first one to question GOD in HIS WORD is Satan.

The Democrats always question our freedom.

Satan is the first being to be Cursed by GOD.

"And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life." Genesis 3:14

This verse, tells me, that the Democrats are in the same Dusty Curse as their father...The Devil---that Old Serpent---Satan!

Read this verse and parallel it to the Demon-Crats

Offline iamc2

« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2017, 02:33:14 PM »
The first one to question GOD in HIS WORD is Satan.

The Democrats always question our freedom.

Satan is the first being to be Cursed by GOD.

"And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life." Genesis 3:14

This verse, tells me, that the Democrats are in the same Dusty Curse as their father...The Devil---that Old Serpent---Satan!

Read this verse and parallel it to the Demon-Crats

Question to all? 

Is what I wrote True or Not?

...Stand for something or fall for everything...