President Trump is being Railroaded...from the cry baby's on the left...

Author Topic: President Trump is being Railroaded...from the cry baby's on the left...  (Read 382 times)

Offline iamc2

President Trump is being 'Railroaded' by the Media. The 'Cry Baby's' from the 'Losers on the Left!'

Mr. Trump; our President has done more in 32 days---than O'Bumbles did in 8 years.

...Wake Up America...as GOD is giving US one more chance to be TRUE  ;) to HIS PLAN!!!

I understand that most folks are clueless of the time we are in; and this is The programing: From the Left: and which is: 'Keep the folks in La La Land  ::)

...With Trump in place---we will get 8 years of America: Back in The TRUTH of FREEDOM...and the world will take notice:

That America is #1  8)

...we all understand that, President Trump is being 'railroaded by the Fake Media'

...But, The President knows they LIE and we do also... 8)

One more chance...and the chance is NOW---in 2017...give it a thought mates  ;)

GAME is over for The Mangled Media..!
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline Que gooden

Re: President Trump is being Railroaded...from the cry baby's on the left...
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 10:58:22 PM »
The left has to pay people to support them and at this point it is just sad.Or they have to make up fake headline and poll's,about how Trump is failing.What even worst is Hollywood has alienated the American people so much that the American people have decided to boycotting the movie theater's.The American people or also boycotting the NBA and the NFL, so there is push back against the left and the are losing control over media and academia that is why I believe Milo was destroyed. 

Offline iamc2

Re: President Trump is being Railroaded...from the cry baby's on the left...
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2017, 04:24:12 PM »
The left has to pay people to support them and at this point it is just sad.Or they have to make up fake headline and poll's,about how Trump is failing.What even worst is Hollywood has alienated the American people so much that the American people have decided to boycotting the movie theater's.The American people or also boycotting the NBA and the NFL, so there is push back against the left and the are losing control over media and academia that is why I believe Milo was destroyed.
Nice points my friend  8); as we both believe the left is imploding and fast! and I say to the left; "Fall off earth and NO ONE will miss ya!"

Offline iamc2

President Trump is being 'Railroaded' by the Media. The 'Cry Baby's' from the 'Losers on the Left!'

Mr. Trump; our President has done more in 32 days---than O'Bumbles did in 8 years.

...Wake Up America...as GOD is giving US one more chance to be TRUE  ;) to HIS PLAN!!!

I understand that most folks are clueless of the time we are in; and this is The programing: From the Left: and which is: 'Keep the folks in La La Land  ::)

...With Trump in place---we will get 8 years of America: Back in The TRUTH of FREEDOM...and the world will take notice:

That America is #1  8)

...we all understand that, President Trump is being 'railroaded by the Fake Media'

...But, The President knows they LIE and we do also... 8)

One more chance...and the chance is NOW---in 2017...give it a thought mates  ;)

GAME is over for The Mangled Media..!
Have we noticed that The Mangled Media is pulling out all the stoppers; to Slam President Trump>FAKE NEWS!

Maddow on the news is a Flat Out Fake with her his nonsense about Taxes? Oh wow these folks are in The Twilight Zone!