CNN GETS NAILED BY JAMES O'KEEFE

Author Topic: CNN GETS NAILED BY JAMES O'KEEFE  (Read 2438 times)

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
CNN GETS NAILED BY JAMES O'KEEFE
« on: February 22, 2017, 12:28:11 PM »

Is James O'Keefe About To Smoke CNN?
Tells Hannity He's Set To Release "Hundreds of Hours"
Of Newsroom Footage "Wikileaks Style"

ZeroPointNow - Feb 21, 2017

James O'Keefe of Project Veritas is set to unleash holy hell Thursday on #FakeNews network CNN. Well, he didn't exactly say it was CNN, but it was heavily implied. Apparently the network has a mole...

O'Keefe is known for undercover sting operations which have led to such bombshells as the DNC's paid agitator network, the outing of "DisruptJ20" / Antifa organizers which took place at comet ping pong - and netted three arrests (including a suspected pedophile), and most recently New Hampshire election fraud.

Yesterday, O'Keefe was interviewed on Sean Hannity's radio show where he revealed that a major network has been "stung"

O'Keefe: In the next 48 hours, Project Veritas, like Wikileaks, will be releasing hundreds of hours of tape from within the establishment media. Our next target is in fact, the media.

Hannity: How long have you been working on this?

O'Keefe: We've had people on the inside come to us. Just like Julian Assange has people come to him, we've had people, sources come to us and give us information, and we're going to be releasing it "Wikileaks Style" this week.

√ w/HANNITY CLIP: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-21/james-okeefe-about-smoke-cnn-tells-hannity-hes-set-release-hundreds-hours-newsroom-f
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Re: CNN GETS NAILED BY JAMES O'KEEFE
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 01:13:55 PM »
Cnn is the most untrusted network, many of their commentators are intellectually dishonest. Very shameful!

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=318645.0
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline EvadingGrid

• Truthers are not Trumpers
    • Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2017, 01:21:11 PM »
Hate to sound negative, but if it was true, they would have released it by now.

“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Article : "A Limited Hangout Operation ?"

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2017, 09:00:24 AM »
... red lined on DRUDGE:

Conservative activist James O'Keefe to release CNN tapes
Associated Press - February 23, 2017

NEW YORK (AP)Conservative activist James O'Keefe has announced plans to release recordings Thursday morning that he says were made secretly inside CNN.

O'Keefe tells the network in an interview that the media is a "huge target" of his and he's targeting CNN specifically because it "has a very important role as an arbiter of news."

The network has drawn the ire of President Donald Trump, who has repeatedly labeled it "fake news."

A CNN spokeswoman didn't immediately return a request for comment on O'Keefe's announcement.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/conservative-activist-james-okeefe-release-cnn-tapes-115023325.html
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2017, 09:15:15 AM »
And while you're waiting for the CNN stuff... here's a little something exposing Tom Brokaw and NBC...

Tom Brokaw Unwittingly Reveals Whats Wrong With Corporate Journalists
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Auby1GLIkJ0
And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2017, 10:44:59 AM »
Website for streaming audio is down. <media.s3bubble.com>

That was fast.

Any mirror sites?
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2017, 10:46:20 AM »

Offline EvadingGrid

• Truthers are not Trumpers
    • Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2017, 02:24:33 PM »
Hate to sound negative, but if it was true, they would have released it by now.

Happy to be wrong !

;D
“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Article : "A Limited Hangout Operation ?"

Offline Changeling

« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2017, 03:13:51 PM »
I downloaded one of these segments - it's 8 hours long and I gave up listening after about 8 minutes. It will take a better man than me to sit through that stuff.

Veritas have dumped this 'wikileaks style' but, like wikileaks, they must know what interesting bits there are and where to find them. However they are leaving it to others to find it for themselves for the appearance of 'authenticity', which I find a little disingenuous and not just a little annoying.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2017, 04:20:32 PM »
I downloaded one of these segments - it's 8 hours long and I gave up listening after about 8 minutes. It will take a better man than me to sit through that stuff.

Veritas have dumped this 'wikileaks style' but, like wikileaks, they must know what interesting bits there are and where to find them. However they are leaving it to others to find it for themselves for the appearance of 'authenticity', which I find a little disingenuous and not just a little annoying.

Crowd coordination on Reddit and other social media picked it apart last time with the Podesta/Clinton e-mails. There's a lot of eyes on this. Audio server is still a bit overloaded but getting better.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline doc

« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2017, 05:32:15 PM »
twitter.com/OMFGNN/status/834811889972572160

Fake post on a news anchor already. It will be the story instead of anything real that gets posted..

Offline Changeling

« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2017, 06:28:17 PM »
Crowd coordination on Reddit and other social media picked it apart last time with the Podesta/Clinton e-mails. There's a lot of eyes on this. Audio server is still a bit overloaded but getting better.

It's one thing reading through emails and using keyword searches etc., but listening to hours of mind-numbing audio is only for those with a great deal of time on their hands. These segments seem to be a whole day in someone's life at CNN.

The point I made was that Veritas know what's in there and where to find it - they must do - they wouldn't put this out unless they knew there was something juicy to find. It was the same with wikileaks - if you listen to interviews given by Assange when the dumps had just started, it was clear he knew what was in there. They should drop this charade and just tell everyone what they've got and where in the audio files to find them.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2017, 06:48:41 PM »
twitter.com/OMFGNN/status/834811889972572160

Fake post on a news anchor already. It will be the story instead of anything real that gets posted..

The guy's pretty arrogant. “Yeah, I'm making it up. Whachu gonna do bout it? Can't sue me.”

It's one thing reading through emails and using keyword searches etc., but listening to hours of mind-numbing audio is only for those with a great deal of time on their hands. These segments seem to be a whole day in someone's life at CNN.

The point I made was that Veritas know what's in there and where to find it - they must do. They wouldn't put this out unless there was something juicy to find. It was the same with wikileaks - if you listen to interviews given by Assange when the dumps had just started, it was clear he knew what was in there. They should drop the disingenuous charade and just tell everyone what they've got and where in the audio files to find them.

I think the hope is that the crowd might catch something that Veritas missed. That's how the infamous Jane Standley clip was discovered. A guy was going through hours of released BBC archive coverage of 9/11 when he stumbled onto it. Curiously, the beebz was listening to AJ live when it happened because the file was being deleted just as the caller talking to AJ revealed the info and Alex's crew was attempting to retrieve it. It was quite a dramatic moment in the infowar.

This is a little different from the undercover DNC footage since it came from CNN instead of being gathered directly.

But, since it came from CNN, will it end up being as much of a nothing-burger as the massive, yet carefully edited and controlled Sandy Hook data dump from the “investigation”? We'll see.

Offline Changeling

« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2017, 07:34:18 PM »
The guy's pretty arrogant. “Yeah, I'm making it up. Whachu gonna do bout it? Can't sue me.”

I think the hope is that the crowd might catch something that Veritas missed. That's how the infamous Jane Standley clip was discovered. A guy was going through hours of released BBC archive coverage of 9/11 when he stumbled onto it. Curiously, the beebz was listening to AJ live when it happened because the file was being deleted just as the caller talking to AJ revealed the info and Alex's crew was attempting to retrieve it. It was quite a dramatic moment in the infowar.

This is a little different from the undercover DNC footage since it came from CNN instead of being gathered directly.

But, since it came from CNN, will it end up being as much of a nothing-burger as the massive, yet carefully edited and controlled Sandy Hook data dump from the “investigation”? We'll see.

Sure there might be something missed, so release the tapes for some very bored people to listen through, but they should at least tell us what they do have and where to find it.

I don't think this stuff comes from CNN in the sense that they created it, it sounds like someone who works at CNN just goes about their daily job while surreptitiously recording everything.

Offline Changeling

Re: INTERNET GETS TROLLED BY JAMES O'KEEFE *AGAIN* - CNN LEAK AUDIO FROM 2009
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2017, 03:02:35 PM »
It now turns out that these much hyped recordings are from 2009.

O'Keefe has basically trolled everyone with this bunch of crap.

http://www.infowars.com/mainstream-media-claims-nothing-juicy-in-119-hours-of-cnn-leaks-in-morning-of-release/

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2017, 11:09:05 PM »
Go here for some juicy bits being picked out of this massive data dump.

100 hours inside CNN - Project Veritas
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=319070.0

@Changeling – O'Keefe didn't hide the fact that it was from '09. He was up front about it. And since it was offered up by a CNN “insider”, I wouldn't expect that the audio would reveal anything too earth shattering. Nevertheless, the crowd has already found more than I thought they would.

Offline Changeling

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2017, 01:04:27 PM »
Go here for some juicy bits being picked out of this massive data dump.

100 hours inside CNN - Project Veritas
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=319070.0

@Changeling – O'Keefe didn't hide the fact that it was from '09. He was up front about it. And since it was offered up by a CNN “insider”, I wouldn't expect that the audio would reveal anything too earth shattering. Nevertheless, the crowd has already found more than I thought they would.

O'Keefe didn't say anything about the vintage of these audios when on Hannity and most if the hype articles didn't mention it either. I believe he did mention it briefly in his video about the release.

Anyway, my point about this is that these revelations are completely pointless, even if there are any which aren't trivial. It might be interesting on an academic level, in terms of life in a newsroom 8 years ago, but the relevance to anything going on now is scant, if any at all. If we had audios from the latter parts of the campaign, or even from a year or two ago, that would be really valuable and applicable in the current context. Also, and importantly, none of this can be used to hold CNN to account because they can argue that any practices in place 8 years ago do not reflect what is going on now, indeed they can use this to play the victim as they are currently with Trump's behavior. So it's not even a nothing-burger, it is worse than useless.

On your point about the "insider", whistleblowers are almost always insiders. If O'keefe does eventually get something useful, revealing and current from someone, it will almost certainly come from an insider.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2017, 01:24:54 PM »
Not completely useless.

The big problem is who's interest they work for. It's the difference between Bernays/Lippmann techniques of propaganda on behalf of international corporate and government interests and acting as a government/corporate watchdog on behalf of the common citizen's interest.

Some of the findings already confirm the former position. And if they were doing it back then, why wouldn't they be doing it now? It's really just evidence from their own mouths that confirms the way they operate today. This proof is for the remaining population that believes we have a free and independent press in the US.

We don't. And most people know this now. It's reflected in that low percentage of confidence in the media thing.

Offline Changeling

« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2017, 05:21:13 PM »
Not completely useless.

The big problem is who's interest they work for. It's the difference between Bernays/Lippmann techniques of propaganda on behalf of international corporate and government interests and acting as a government/corporate watchdog on behalf of the common citizen's interest.

Some of the findings already confirm the former position. And if they were doing it back then, why wouldn't they be doing it now? It's really just evidence from their own mouths that confirms the way they operate today. This proof is for the remaining population that believes we have a free and independent press in the US.

We don't. And most people know this now. It's reflected in that low percentage of confidence in the media thing.

I'd be interested in examples which prove systemic and deliberate propaganda on behalf of the government or corporations - which examples are you referring to? Of course, we don't need behind the scenes audio to know this is what they do, but proof of conscious intent would be important, but I have not heard this in the clips.