The Stakes for Trump and All of Us — Paul Craig Roberts

Author Topic: The Stakes for Trump and All of Us — Paul Craig Roberts  (Read 822 times)

Offline Rex

« on: February 20, 2017, 05:07:02 PM »

We need to understand, and so does President Trump, that the hoax “war on terror” was used to transform intelligence agencies, such as the NSA and CIA, and criminal investigative agencies, such as the FBI, into Gestapo secret police agencies. Trump is now threatened by these agencies, because he rejects the neoconservative’s agenda of US world hegemony that supports the gigantic military/security annual budget....

...The United States is now in the extraordinary situation that the liberal/progressive/left is allied with the deep state against democracy. The liberal/progressive/left are lobbying for the impeachment of a president who has committed no impeachable offense. The neoconservatives have stated their preference for a deep state coup against democracy. The media obliges with a constant barrage of lies, innuendos and disinformation...

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2017/02/18/stakes-trump-us-paul-craig-roberts/

Offline Changeling

Re: The Stakes for Trump and All of Us — Paul Craig Roberts
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 05:55:24 PM »

In the first paragraph of the article, Roberts says:

Trump is now threatened by these agencies, because he rejects the neoconservative’s agenda of US world hegemony that supports the gigantic military/security annual budget.

However Trump has said that he wants to massively rebuild the military and give them all new equipment and facilities etc etc., so the military/security budget is going to be gigantic under Trump anyway, so why are these agencies against Trump? I would argue that they are not against Trump and that what we are seeing is a pantomime show.

Online egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2017, 07:04:50 PM »
In the first paragraph of the article, Roberts says:

However Trump has said that he wants to massively rebuild the military and give them all new equipment and facilities etc etc., so the military/security budget is going to be gigantic under Trump anyway, so why are these agencies against Trump? I would argue that they are not against Trump and that what we are seeing is a pantomime show.

To me, it makes sense that funds normally directed toward bases & aggression around the world, would instead be diverted to build the military defense up and have them remain at home.

love, e

Offline Rex

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2017, 01:24:39 PM »
Regardless of what Trump's doing, we're seeing a color revolution in America.  That's what the article is about, how the left is aligning with anti-democratic forces in order to hamper the will of the people.  Whether Trump is right or wrong, play acting or sincere, we should be concerned with how far his opposition is willing to go in order to thwart him.  Will the leftists (in both parties) allow our intelligence agencies to overturn an American election?

We need to educate anti-Trumpers on how they're being manipulated.  The Soros/CIA color revolution machine has brainwashed them.

Offline Changeling

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2017, 03:04:56 PM »
To me, it makes sense that funds normally directed toward bases & aggression around the world, would instead be diverted to build the military defense up and have them remain at home.

love, e

It's still vast sums being spent, possibly more than before, so the MIC should be pleased. The point being that they are not going to go out of their way to undermine or remove someone who is working for their interests.

Offline Changeling

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2017, 03:07:41 PM »
Regardless of what Trump's doing, we're seeing a color revolution in America.  That's what the article is about, how the left is aligning with anti-democratic forces in order to hamper the will of the people.  Whether Trump is right or wrong, play acting or sincere, we should be concerned with how far his opposition is willing to go in order to thwart him.  Will the leftists (in both parties) allow our intelligence agencies to overturn an American election?

We need to educate anti-Trumpers on how they're being manipulated.  The Soros/CIA color revolution machine has brainwashed them.

The anti-Trumpers have been manipulated but so have the Trumpers. It's a dog and pony pantomime, with people like Soros playing both sides (see article in below thread), and Trump as the controlled puppet piggy in the middle.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=319072.msg1621035;topicseen#msg1621035

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2017, 07:44:01 PM »
Who are the neocons these days?
Hillary was a neocon... couldn't wait to get that war with Russia going.
But it seems Trump is also neocon-esque... war continues in Syria, and (according to Spicer in today's press briefing) they're in discussions about what to do about Syria's President Assad. (Wait...wut? Isn't he still President, since it has been proven the Sarin gas was provided by the US, attack carried out by DynCorp - the whole "Assad committed genocide" a PROVEN false flag??? SO... why is there a question about what to do with Assad?)

I think I see the answer... the label is meaningless. It's just a name for endless war; whether it's called "freedom" or "neocon" or "anti-globalist" - the results (endless wars) are the same.

Safe Zones: Trump Continues War in Syria
http://www.newsbud.com/2017/01/30/safe-zones-trump-continues-war-in-syria/
KURT NIMMO | JANUARY 30, 2017

President elect Donald Trump has ordered the Pentagon and the State Department to develop plans for so-called safe zones in Syria. Trump says the order will protect civilians and prevent refugees from flooding into Europe and America. In doing so, Trump has aligned himself with Bush-era neocons, including senators John McCain and Lindsey Graham, who have called for no-fly zones as part of an effort to overthrow Syrian president Bashar al-Assad and ultimately realize the Pentagon plan to establish an Islamic principality and balkanize the country.

Then off McCain goes on his 'secret' Syrian trip ...

John McCain Makes "Unusual" Secret Trip To Syria As Trump ...
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-23/john-mccain-preparing-war-syria

Perhaps he's discussing how to balkanize the country. Hillary established the Ratlines - cleared the oil pipeline routes, now the Trump admin can make that a US-controlled area, and start pumping. It's about the money.

So neocon..? It really doesn't matter what you call it - it's really about raping and pillaging - the spoils of war.
Bush would have called it "spreading Democracy". But really, it's genocide.

And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2017, 08:36:24 PM »
Trump eyes ‘safe zones’ in Syria despite fears of deeper U.S. involvement in war
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/25/donald-trump-orders-establishment-safe-zones-syria/
By Carlo Muñoz - The Washington Times -
Wednesday, January 25, 2017

President Trump is expected to order the Pentagon and State Department to develop a series of “safe zones” in Syria, a move that administration critics claims could draw the U.S. military deeper into the country’s civil war.

The safe-zone mandate was tucked into the text of a draft executive order by Mr. Trump obtained by several news outlets* that establishes curbs on the flow of refugees from Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen and other conflict zones from migrating to the United States. The order also institutes a revamped screening process for all U.S. immigrants.

Defense Secretary James N. Mattis and Rex Tillerson, Mr. Trump’s pick to be secretary of state, would have 90 days to submit a blueprint to the White House on the establishment of “safe areas in Syria and in the surrounding region in which Syrian nationals displaced from their homeland can await firm settlement,” according to a copy of the draft order, obtained by The Huffington Post.

As president, Barack Obama resisted calls for the safe zones along the borders of Syria, designed to be a protective shield for Syrian refugees fleeing the violence, for fear that the U.S. would be forced to defend the zones in a war in which Syrian rebels, Islamic State militants, Kurdish militias and soldiers from Iran, Lebanon, Russia, Turkey and Iraq are all involved.

Supporters said the zones were a humanitarian imperative in a war that has killed hundreds of thousands and could serve to contain the throng of refugees who have flooded Jordan, Turkey, Greece and much of Western Europe as the conflict has ground on.
On the campaign trail, Mr. Trump backed safe zones, as did his Democratic rival, Hillary Clinton.

=================================

"Humanitarian imperative" -- the deep state coffers (CIA/NSA/DynCorp/Cerberus -Steve Feinberg CEO) are going to continue to reap the benefits of the humanitarian imperatives we've been carrying out in Libya, Yemen, Serbia, Kosovo, Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria:

Russian UN Envoy Slams Delays in Kosovo Organ Trafficking Investigation
https://sputniknews.com/politics/201505271022591908/

Coverup on Serbian-Organ Harvesting: ‘Pro-American’ Kosovo Prime Minister Thaci Oversaw the Scheme
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/julia-gorin/coverup-on-serbian-organ_b_96272.html

Kosovo organ trafficking scandal widens
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/kosovo-organ-trafficking-scandal-widens-8604567.html

Child sex-trafficking
Human vaccine experimentation
Weapons testing (phosphorus and Lord knows what else)

See all the good works of NGO "humanitarians" here...
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=318686.0

Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Offline Changeling

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2017, 09:08:48 PM »
Who are the neocons these days?
Hillary was a neocon... couldn't wait to get that war with Russia going.
But it seems Trump is also neocon-esque... war continues in Syria, and (according to Spicer in today's press briefing) they're in discussions about what to do about Syria's President Assad. (Wait...wut? Isn't he still President, since it has been proven the Sarin gas was provided by the US, attack carried out by DynCorp - the whole "Assad committed genocide" a PROVEN false flag??? SO... why is there a question about what to do with Assad?)

I think I see the answer... the label is meaningless. It's just a name for endless war; whether it's called "freedom" or "neocon" or "anti-globalist" - the results (endless wars) are the same.

That is the key point. They have switched the game, with different terminology, while everyone is still looking at what's going on using the previous rules. That is what they do. Trump is the latest incarnation of hope and change, which is required for this stage in the process.

The biggest problem with all of this is that the people most equipped to fight against this establishment play are the ones in total denial that it is going on.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2017, 09:30:05 PM »
That is the key point. They have switched the game, with different terminology, while everyone is still looking at what's going on using the previous rules. That is what they do. Trump is the latest incarnation of hope and change, which is required for this stage in the process.

The biggest problem with all of this is that the people most equipped to fight against this establishment play are the ones in total denial that it is going on.

It will be hard to remain in denial as things evolve. Today Trump had a meeting about human trafficking. That's going on all over the middle east (in countries where we've 'spread democracy'), and in Haiti, and in the US as well... see Homan Square in Chicago.
The trafficking is a better money-generator than heroin or cocaine; and the bodies are easy to find. We make them available, with help from our proxy armies all over the ME:

Daesh trafficking-selling human organs [of injured Syrian citizens-refugees
and its wounded militants] in active complicity with Israeli and Turkish staff

https://syrianfreepress.wordpress.com/2016/04/20/daesh-organ-traffick/

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2017, 08:09:18 AM »
With new anti-ISIS plan due next week, Pentagon considering U.S. troops in Syria
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article134603124.html#storylink=cpy
FEBRUARY 23, 2017 6:09 PM

WASHINGTON
The top U.S. military officer declined repeatedly on Thursday to rule out committing U.S. ground troops to battle the Islamic State in in Syria, stressing that the Pentagon will present President Donald Trump with “a full range of options” to combat the terror organization.

Marine Gen. Joseph Dunford, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, made the comments at a Washington research center as the 30 days that President Donald Trump gave military leaders to develop a strategy to fight the Islamic State are almost up.

“I’m in the business of providing the president with options,” Dunford said several times at the Brookings Institute in Washington, D.C. when repeatedly pressed on whether those choices would include conventional ground troops.

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/national/article134603124.html#storylink=cpy

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2017, 12:07:31 AM »
Bumping for reality check.