Fed court says deport illegals who voted

Author Topic: Fed court says deport illegals who voted  (Read 386 times)

Offline Rex

Fed court says deport illegals who voted
« on: February 16, 2017, 12:47:14 PM »
I assume this story is factual.  The news has been out for a few days but I haven't seen much reporting on it.  It's a big deal:

7th Circuit judges uphold deportation order for resident alien who illegally registered to vote

The 7th Circuit Court of Appeals ruled Monday that Margarita Del Pilar Fitzpatrick, a resident alien who registered to vote illegally, can be deported for the act despite her claim that she did so at the direction of a DMV employee....

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/appellate-court-deport-woman-committed-voter-fraud/

Former DOJ Official: Non-Citizens Registered To Vote Through Motor Voter Registration Forms

Local state government officials are registering non-U.S. citizens as valid voters even when the non-citizens say they are not Americans on their voter registration forms, a former Justice Department attorney tells The Daily Caller....

http://dailycaller.com/2015/04/08/former-doj-official-non-citizens-registered-to-vote-through-motor-voter-registration-forms/

Since a federal court has now ruled that people who voted illegally can be deported, and since state DMVs are issuing Motor/Voter licenses, the Trump administration can now begin deportations (of people who voted illegally).  And Trump's people can now collect data on how many people voted illegally.

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
Re: Fed court says deport illegals who voted
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 02:42:18 PM »
The 7th Circuit Court decision is reasonable.  They should be so lucky to be deported, rather than sent to jail for breaking the law.

And then... the DMV is a huge problem.  They  hand out drivers licenses like candy to kids.  No testing exam, no physical driving exam, no ID.  At the same time American Citizens *DO* have to pass the tests and provide ID. I watched with my very own eyes as I renewed my drivers license.  They lined up in fast-moving 100 per line.  The only holdup was taking their picture for the license.  Me?  I waited for hours, then my vision was checked with a device that didn't work.  I was treated as if I were lying until I made the worker look into it and check his own eyes.   Believe me, the illegal aliens didn't have their vision checked, either...

DMV and schools should be giving people the information on our laws about voting and other things.  Then, they would be doing a service.  Those breaking the laws by influencing others to break the laws should be prosecuted, as well.  They maybe cannot be deported, but they can pay fines and serve time in jail.

Sorry, but when it comes to us all, not knowing the law is not an excuse.  Ask any judge.

Deport them for breaking our laws.  They would be lucky for this.

love, e

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110