Trump press conference - 2/26/2017 - Live streaming

Author Topic: Trump press conference - 2/26/2017 - Live streaming  (Read 303 times)

Offline Rex

Trump press conference - 2/26/2017 - Live streaming
« on: February 16, 2017, 12:34:36 PM »
Looks like a press conference is coming up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVVTb3nZssQ

Offline Rex

Re: Trump press conference - 2/26/2017 - Live streaming
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2017, 07:55:22 AM »
Terrible press conference.  The right-wing media is saying it was great, but it wasn't.  Rush Limbaugh is jubilant not because Trump's performance was good, but because Trump showed that he's in trouble.  He's vacillating.  Says the media is fake, then seeks their approval.  Calls on reporters that want nothing more than to see him in a pool of blood, and he jokes with them.  Limbaugh is pleased because his beloved Status Quo will continue.  Trump is not long for the office and if the power elite decide so, not long for this earth.  Limbaugh can continue with his hundred dollar cigars.

Trump needs to double down and do some damage to the elite while he's in office.  Even the woman who cuts my hair knows all about George Soros now.  I'm glad to see it.  A year ago she was as clueless about politics as a newborn.  But now she knows about Soros' crimes.  And I see that kind of awareness everywhere.  Trump needs to capitalize on it.  Soros needs to be charged.  As does Hillary Clinton.  And urge RFK Jr. to point out Bill Gates' vaccine crimes.  Quickly.  Have Sessions charge them all.  Charge Barney Frank with pedophilia, let him name names like he threatened to years ago.  Impeach Obama.  He  can still be impeached after leaving office, those are the rules.  Impeach Obama and HOlder for Fast & Furious.  Impeach the Clintons for drug running, Benghazi and so on.  Impeach the Bushes for 9/11.

The media and the elite have Trump where they want him.  He needs to get busy.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2017, 08:32:40 AM »
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Offline -Q-

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2017, 02:23:00 PM »
Terrible press conference.  The right-wing media is saying it was great, but it wasn't.  Rush Limbaugh is jubilant not because Trump's performance was good, but because Trump showed that he's in trouble.  He's vacillating.  Says the media is fake, then seeks their approval.  Calls on reporters that want nothing more than to see him in a pool of blood, and he jokes with them.  Limbaugh is pleased because his beloved Status Quo will continue.  Trump is not long for the office and if the power elite decide so, not long for this earth.  Limbaugh can continue with his hundred dollar cigars.

Trump needs to double down and do some damage to the elite while he's in office.  Even the woman who cuts my hair knows all about George Soros now.  I'm glad to see it.  A year ago she was as clueless about politics as a newborn.  But now she knows about Soros' crimes.  And I see that kind of awareness everywhere.  Trump needs to capitalize on it.  Soros needs to be charged.  As does Hillary Clinton.  And urge RFK Jr. to point out Bill Gates' vaccine crimes.  Quickly.  Have Sessions charge them all.  Charge Barney Frank with pedophilia, let him name names like he threatened to years ago.  Impeach Obama.  He  can still be impeached after leaving office, those are the rules.  Impeach Obama and HOlder for Fast & Furious.  Impeach the Clintons for drug running, Benghazi and so on.  Impeach the Bushes for 9/11.

The media and the elite have Trump where they want him.  He needs to get busy.

It was not a good performance. He was a cross between a frat boy and a sports coach. He was moaning, self-agrandizing, self-contradictory; not at all impressive.

As you say, he wants validation from the media, and generally he craves approval and acceptance, which is one of his major weaknesses.

I was listening to Alex Jones earlier, and I get a sort of Baghdad Bob vibe from Alex about Trump. He was talking about the masterful press conference, and the Valhalla that Trump's America will be, the shining jewel of America which Trump represents...and then we have the reality which bears no relation to the hype. I wonder what Alex Jones is doing? It's basically like sticking a big old Trump syringe in the arm and going into la la doolally land.

Online Honor18

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2017, 08:35:14 AM »
You have a right to your opinion but my opinion is he had a wonderful press conference best one I have seen in quite awhile ..... he uses the media like a master just like when he was trying to get elected ..... like I said its just my opinion and like you I have one as well