Debbie Wasserman Schultz staffer arrested.... Imran Awan

Author Topic: Debbie Wasserman Schultz staffer arrested.... Imran Awan  (Read 6265 times)

Offline chris jones

Re: Debbie Wasserman Schultz staffer arrested.... Imran Awan
« Reply #80 on: October 01, 2017, 11:16:24 AM »
Nueromancer,
  I rant too much and after I do, feel kinda guilty, my point is I am obsessed with seeing this world without blinders on. My wake-up call was devastating to my very intense Mil upbringing.
  That said, please answer my question, ( why do you think Wasserman is not guilty)?

Offline Neuromancer

« Reply #81 on: October 01, 2017, 11:20:21 AM »
In order to be guilty, you have to be convicted by a court, usually by a jury.

In order to be convicted by a court, you have to be prosecuted.

In order for her to be prosecuted she has to be investigated so that there is evidence.

In order for her to be investigated she has to be suspected of committing a crime.

THEREFORE, she is not guilty because as far as i know she is not being investigated for committing any crime.
Poster Neuromancer's comments bring a critical but often overlooked historical perspective to key present-day social issues. His underlying goals focus on inspiring curiosity and creativity, sharpening critical analysis of everything from historical texts to today’s news.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #82 on: October 06, 2017, 02:51:19 PM »
 Guit is proven after the investigation and jury, yes until then she is innocent until proven otherwise.
A legal process, correct.
However is she is innocent I will eat my shirt.
So, in effect Bus, Powell, Rice, Hillary, are innocent. Does that indicate there were WMD`s in Iraq?
   I don`t know how to respond to you, how many high placed faces have walked from criminal activity, does that indicate they are not guilty or they have the juice to muck the people.

Offline Neuromancer

« Reply #83 on: October 07, 2017, 12:31:36 PM »
you have to live in the real world.

otherwise its a fantasy.

and on wmd, there was no dispute that Sadam had tried to aquire wmd (for many years), the real question is what did that have to do with 911.

You have made statements that come for alien sources, do you have contact with Mar, Uranis, wwhat are you saying, REALY.
 Sadm was a ruthless dicatator, but he had no WMD`s, go and check out V.Plumes NOC assessment among others before the invasion., then go and believe, Bush, Rice, Powell, Rumsfeld, that is your right. However I disagree 110 percent..Nigeria sent tons of yellow cake to Iraq, are you serious? Please research.
  They had sh**t to do with 911, CIA officer who interrogated Saddam Hussein says there were clearly ...
www.independent.co.uk › News › World › Middle East

Jan 4, 2017 - ... the Iraqi dictator after he was found hiding in a cave in December 2003. ... Saddam Hussein says there were clearly no WMDs in Iraq ..... Iraq was invaded because Israel wanted it, like they did with Libya and Syria.
At Least Trump Got One Thing Right. There Were No WMDs in Iraq ...
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/.../at-least-trump-got-one-thing-right_b_9612422.ht...
They said there were weapons of mass destruction [in Iraq]; there were none. ... on Iraq's non-existent weapons program have (with the exception of Cheney) ... What does all of this mean for the majority of Republicans who still cling to the ...Check out Generals Wesley visit to the DOD, do your homework, be sure your brain is engaged before you mouth is in gear.
Twelve Years Later, US Media Still Can't Get Iraqi WMD Story Right
https://theintercept.com/.../twelve-years-later-u-s-media-still-cant-get-iraqi-wmd-story-...
Poster Neuromancer's comments bring a critical but often overlooked historical perspective to key present-day social issues. His underlying goals focus on inspiring curiosity and creativity, sharpening critical analysis of everything from historical texts to today’s news.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #84 on: October 07, 2017, 12:56:48 PM »
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #85 on: October 07, 2017, 01:17:41 PM »

Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Neuromancer

« Reply #86 on: October 12, 2017, 03:13:35 PM »
But before the show started, Imran’s wife, Hina Alvi Awan, entered the courtroom. She had flown away to Pakistan with their children soon after the investigation became known.

Was she back as part of a plea deal?

Hina Alvi’s passport was also publicly taken during the court hearing, but she was officially listed as a “walk in,” a tracking device wasn’t attached to her ankle and the government had asked the court to quash the outstanding warrant for her arrest.

In another twist, Awan's attorney Gowen brought up a computer that Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz wants back so badly she actually threatened the chief of the Capitol Police in a public hearing with “consequences” if she didn’t get it back.

Gowen argued that the computer and documents seized in a bag left in a public area of a congressional building around midnight on April 6, 2017, are “protected by attorney-client privilege.” Gowen hopes to remove this evidence from future court proceedings.

Gowen, however, didn’t answer what Imran was doing in the Longworth congressional building late at night and long after he’d been fired by every Democrat aside from Rep. Wasserman Schultz (Wasserman Schultz’s office isn’t in Longworth).

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/10/10/democrats-it-scandal-just-got-even-more-bizarre.html

Offline Neuromancer

« Reply #87 on: October 12, 2017, 03:27:48 PM »
Texas Rep. Louie Gohmert was in absolute shock as Luke Rosiak revealed that Imran Awan spent several months each year in Pakistan and was STILL accessing the House server remotely.

“I’ve seen records indicating that he (Imran Awan) spent 3 to even more months per year in Pakistan. I’ve also seen emails that indicated that he was doing his job remotely in Pakistan,” Rosiak said.

Imran Awan was uploading terabits of information to Dropbox and there is a virtual media blackout over this revelation.

A House official told Circa News that Imran Awan may have sold the info he uploaded to Dropbox. Everyone is talking about Russia but Awan could have been the one to have sold the DNC emails.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/tom-fitton-mueller-investigate-possible-link-awan-brothers-dnc-hack-video/

Offline Neuromancer

« Reply #88 on: October 12, 2017, 03:36:08 PM »
In 2016, the Inspector General of the House (OIG) tracked the network usage of the information technology worker, Imran Awan, and his associates, “and found that a massive amount of data was flowing from the networks,” Perry said.

“Over 5,700 logins by the five Awan associates were discovered on a single server within the House,” said Perry, and that server belonged to then-Democratic Rep. Xavier Becerra, who is now attorney general in California.

Of those logins, Perry said, “5,400 appear unauthorized.”

He cited reports saying that Attorney General Becerra’s server “was actually housing the entirety of the servers of all the member offices that employed Amran or his associates. All of it. The entirety.”
Perry added, “It’s a clear violation of House policy.”

This would also mean, he notes, that “up to 40 or more members of Congress had all of their data moved out of their office server or out of their cloud storage system and onto the Bacerra server without their knowledge or consent.”
http://mb.ntd.tv/2017/10/12/congressman-explains-bizarre-case-around-democrats-and-awan-brothers/

This stuff could link in to the Hillary email scandal.

Why did everyone blame Russia for hacking the DNC, when Hillary herself was moving large amounts of classified material to private home servers illegally. Hillary was hacking herself.

There is also evidence Bill Clinton has been doing this for years. He pardoned a CIA director who did the exact same email server trick Hillary used. Very strange.

I personally think this this CIA related stuff. Thats also why Paul Wolfowitz turns up linked to it.