Will Snowden be sent back?

Author Topic: Will Snowden be sent back?  (Read 2997 times)

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Online EvadingGrid

• Truthers are not Trumpers
    • Trump Bot Free Zone
Re: Will Snowden be sent back?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 03:59:31 AM »
Snowdon is a hero.

IF Trump sends him to Prison, then will the forums resident Trump Bots figure it out ?
“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Article : "A Limited Hangout Operation ?"

Online Al Bundy

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2017, 05:50:59 AM »
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2017/02/10/russia-considering-sending-edward-snowden-back-to-us-as-gift-to-trump/

As US President Trump is considering to lift sanctions against Russia and the Russian president Putin is considering the extradition of Snowden to USA.  8)

Online EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2017, 06:00:17 AM »
Donald Trump says Snowdon is the Traitor.

-- Donald Trump

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2017, 06:05:27 AM »
Snowdon is a hero.

IF Trump sends him to Prison, then will the forums resident Trump Bots figure it out ?

TRUMP BOTS ;) that a good one; never heard that before, but it has a ring of truth.
What do you under-stand?

Online EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2017, 07:01:32 AM »
TRUMP BOTS ;) that a good one; never heard that before, but it has a ring of truth.

I read that "Trump-Bot" first on the forum.
-- Donald Trump

Offline chris jones

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2017, 08:06:40 AM »
 Snowden would get on the first plane back USA if he was allowed to give testimony..He has requested this and been refused with a remark he would not be subject to enhanced interrorgation if he came in voluntarily;;... Go figure.
His last intervew made this clear.
  He broke the law, OK, but he did attempt to use a whistleblower option but was warned off by superiors.
His information did not put anyone in harms way militarely, only those who have absconded from the constitution and legal ethics within the system.
  If Trump doesn't realize this and goes forward hammering  Snowden, there will be repurcussions. Surely that is the reasoning as to why he remains in a foriegn nation..
  That said, aspects of our NSA can not be released publically, it would endanger military, undercovers, ETC. From any rearch I have done Ed did not jepordise our troops, or agents .
Unlike Hillary he  is not on the inside, her traitorous acts outweigh Snowdens. She did take  an oath, she may not remember ( so she says) could Snowden do the same, unlikely.
  As Trump stated we are all equal, if so Hillary is guilty of much more that Ed.  Touchy subject, yes-no, mayby.
        Here we have the peon hireling and the fat cat insider, weigh in the balance- the treatment.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2017, 08:19:21 AM »
Trump now, as POTUS, will have more inside information about Snowden than candidate Trump did given most of his info came from untrustworthy MSM.

So if this is true about Russia possibly sending Snowden back to the US, it should be interesting to see where Trump comes down on this issue.

"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2017, 09:28:22 AM »
Snowdon is a hero.

Absolute hero.
He's not a "traitor" -- he's a whistleblower. He exposed the fact that WE THE PEOPLE are being spied on 24/7,
and our information is being stored in our "dossiers." Unfortunately, Trump has already spoken about how much he loves and wants surveillance.
If Trump sends him to prison, it confirms that Trump does not care about the 4th amendment. 
It means that Trump joins the ranks of Stalin and Mao.
Watch "The Lives of Others"
And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2017, 11:15:29 AM »
Absolute hero.
He's not a "traitor" -- he's a whistleblower. He exposed the fact that WE THE PEOPLE are being spied on 24/7,
and our information is being stored in our "dossiers." Unfortunately, Trump has already spoken about how much he loves and wants surveillance.
If Trump sends him to prison, it confirms that Trump does not care about the 4th amendment. 
It means that Trump joins the ranks of Stalin and Mao.
Watch "The Lives of Others"

Quite the litmus test, eh?

Swarms of intel bots “would love to put a bullet in his head”. And the US government has promised not to torture him. How kind of them.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline freedom_commonsense

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2017, 11:40:17 AM »

Offline Effie Trinket

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2017, 12:13:53 PM »
Quite the litmus test, eh?

Swarms of intel bots “would love to put a bullet in his head”. And the US government has promised not to torture him. How kind of them.
All of the people who think Snowden should be executed are the real and ONLY terrorists that threaten free humanity.
Here is a factual look back at recent history exposing some important things that you have never heard about on any podcast:  Illegal Invasion:  State Sponsored Terrorism as a Tool for Change Management
http://www.channelingreality.com/NAU/Asymmetric_War/Terrorism_As_A_Tool.pdf

https://theintercept.com/2015/07/01/nsas-google-worlds-private-communications/?comments=1#comments
https://theintercept.com/2015/07/02/look-under-hood-xkeyscore/

Offline freedom_commonsense

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2017, 01:21:55 PM »
Thanks for the great research and posts Effie Trinket. You're a credit to the forum.  :)

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2017, 02:35:34 PM »
All of the people who think Snowden should be executed are the real and ONLY terrorists that threaten free humanity.
Here is a factual look back at recent history exposing some important things that you have never heard about on any podcast:  Illegal Invasion:  State Sponsored Terrorism as a Tool for Change Management
http://www.channelingreality.com/NAU/Asymmetric_War/Terrorism_As_A_Tool.pdf

https://theintercept.com/2015/07/01/nsas-google-worlds-private-communications/?comments=1#comments
https://theintercept.com/2015/07/02/look-under-hood-xkeyscore/

She corrects herself at the end from state-sponsored terrorism to North American union-sponsored terrorism. With the help of Congress I might add!

Analysis:   If we had a nation‐state, one could say that our government  was engaged in state sponsored terrorism as a tool for change management.   Since we don’t have a nation‐state as evidenced by the lack of borders and the overwhelming evidence of the stand up of the North American Union, combined with the fact that the solution to every problem/reaction is a collectivized system that serves the interests of the corporations engaged in a particular line of business, what we seem to have is “Union sponsored terrorism” to serve the interests of self‐regulated industries.

I'd even extend what we're seeing as globalist-sponsored terrorism.

She really stitched together where all those public-private partnerships came from that treat terrorism as a business opportunity.

So, what now? The west is stuck in the GWOT as a means of financial economy. It took years to set it up. But, I believe that wall street always follows government policy. They're innovative and adaptable.

Back to the intel juggernaut. Do the agencies run the POTUS? Or does the POTUS run the agencies? Kissinger believes in the former. The American public at large would like to believe the latter. Because if the former is true, then we have rogue agencies, answerable to no one, undermining the constitutional structure and authority of a pretty big superpower. They hide their treachery by getting to POTUS to say, “Heck of a job, Brownie!” while remaining unaware of just what the hell these agencies are doing.

Do you trust these 8 people to oversee all intel activities overt and covert?

I don't.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2017, 06:32:47 PM »
Former CIA Analyst Sues Defense Department to Vindicate NSA Whistleblowers
https://theintercept.com/2017/02/10/former-cia-analyst-sues-defense-department-to-vindicate-nsa-whistleblowers/
Jenna McLaughlin
February 10 2017, 1:56 p.m.

IN 2010, THOMAS DRAKE, a former senior employee at the National Security Agency, was charged with espionage for speaking to a reporter from the Baltimore Sun about a bloated, dysfunctional intelligence program he believed would violate Americans’ privacy. The case against him eventually fell apart, and he pled guilty to a single misdemeanor, but his career in the NSA was over.

Though Drake was largely vindicated, the central question he raised about technology and privacy has never been resolved. Almost seven years have passed now, but Pat Eddington, a former CIA analyst, is still trying to prove that Drake was right.

While working for Rep. Rush Holt, D-N.J., Eddington had the unique opportunity to comb through still-classified documents that outline the history of two competing NSA programs known as ThinThread and Trailblazer. He’s seen an unredacted version of the Pentagon inspector general’s 2004 audit of the NSA’s failures during that time, and has filed Freedom of Information Act requests.

In January, Eddington decided to take those efforts a step further by suing the Department of Defense to obtain the material, he tells The Intercept. “Those documents completely vindicate” those who advocated for ThinThread at personal risk, says Eddington. (continued)
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2017, 06:59:58 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ever wonder why bureaucracies don't work? This is a classic example of how crony capitalism outweighs common sense solutions. Costs go through the roof, quality, safety, and efficiency goes in the gutter. Mid to upper-level management knew better but did it anyways.

And the low-level analysts that knew about this because they work with it every day? Kill the messenger.

Offline chris jones

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2017, 07:03:31 PM »
Trump now, as POTUS, will have more inside information about Snowden than candidate Trump did given most of his info came from untrustworthy MSM.

So if this is true about Russia possibly sending Snowden back to the US, it should be interesting to see where Trump comes down on this issue.
            This will be a tough one, I am with hope the the president can understand Snowdens reasoning, yes he broke the law, so did Hilldog to a far greater degree.

Online EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2017, 04:59:23 AM »
IF Donald Trump wants prosecute Ed Snowdon, other Big Names have to fall FIRST.

Anything else and I will scream blue murder.
-- Donald Trump

Offline chris jones

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2017, 08:40:50 AM »
IF Donald Trump wants prosecute Ed Snowdon, other Big Names have to fall FIRST.

Anything else and I will scream blue murder.

Tough call for Trump, Snowden broke the law, no getting around it,,,WHY is the question.
He tried the whistle blower rroad and was warned off, in comparison Hillary simply used her power to escape a far greater crime (crimes plural).   Peon VS elite....

Online EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2017, 08:56:11 AM »
                         Tough call for Trump, Snowden broke the law, no getting around it,,,WHY is the question.
He tried the whistle blower rroad and was warned off, in comparison Hillary simply used her power to escape a far greater crime (crimes plural).   Peon VS elite....

Its not Ed Snowdon that wiped his behind on the 4th Amendment.

The NSA , CIA and other Alphabet Companies / Agencies need to do time in Jail BEFORE anyone dares mention prosecution of Ed Snowdon.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized
-- Donald Trump

Offline donnay

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2017, 09:04:47 AM »
            This will be a tough one, I am with hope the the president can understand Snowdens reasoning, yes he broke the law, so did Hilldog to a far greater degree.

I agree, Hillary is a far greater traitor to the US than Snowden.

On a common sense approach one would have to look at why the left was so hysterical to go after Russia.  You know the usual suspects and those who have a lot to hide--Obama, Hillary, McCain, Lindsey, Reid...

I honestly believe Trump knows how Wikileaks helped shut-out Hillary, he might be willing to rethink his harsh comments about Snowden.  I believe his thinking was based on fake news and a lying administration with lots to hide.  Lot's of people got roped into believing the lies and deception that has come from the MSM and government--but those who seek the truth and found it, aren't fooled as much.  I think Trump is in this camp.
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."

Offline donnay

« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2017, 09:14:21 AM »
Its not Ed Snowdon that wiped his behind on the 4th Amendment.

The NSA , CIA and other Alphabet Companies / Agencies need to do time in Jail BEFORE anyone dares mention prosecution of Ed Snowdon.

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized

I couldn't agree more.  But I would go a step further to add more than just the 4th amendment.  They have done a lot of damage to the first 10 amendments to the Bill of Rights.

I believe if Trump talked to Snowden he could drain the swamp much faster.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2017, 09:18:17 AM »

Right. Edward Snowden is a WHISTLEBLOWER - exposing the MASSIVE VIOLATION OF THE 4th AMENDMENT by the NSA et al.
Wow. How do whistleblowers ever stand a chance, when people see the "messenger" as the lawbreaker?
He is the OPPOSITE of a traitor: he is A PATRIOT.

American history: we only hear about the tea party/tax on tea as the original impetus for the rebellion against the British back in 1776 - I wonder if people realize that one of the other things that brought the population to rise against the British Empire was the FACT that they were subject to random, unprovoked raids of their homes, their persons, their effects!

Today we continue to be subjected to the same lawless behavior - and we HAVE a 4th amendment. Snowden had the balls to bring this to light - he put his concern for the rights of Americans (and every other human on the globe; all under surveillance 24/7) AHEAD of his own life. In my view, a person who risks his life to shine a light on the massive constitutional violations of a government intelligence agency that thrives in the darkness and opacity of "national security" is a patriot.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2017, 05:26:30 PM »
After Michael Flynn’s Resignation, Surveillance Defenders Suddenly Care About Wiretap Abuse
https://theintercept.com/2017/02/15/after-michael-flynns-resignation-surveillance-defenders-suddenly-care-about-wiretap-abuse/
Alex Emmons
February 15 2017, 2:08 p.m.

REP. DEVIN NUNES, the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee and a leading defender of government surveillance programs, reacted with outrage when he found out the FBI had listened in on conversations between the Russian ambassador and a top Trump official.

(Note: Someone tell Nunes that the NSA is LISTENING to him too... he doesn't get a special hall pass to avoid it...)

“I expect for the FBI to tell me what is going on, and they better have a good answer,” the California Republican told the Washington Post. “The big problem I see here is that you have an American citizen who had his phone calls recorded.”

(Note: Yes, Devin, that's what Snowden was trying to tell you...)

Telephone conversations between Michael Flynn, Trump’s former national security adviser, and Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak led to Flynn’s resignation.

The fact that communications from the Russian delegation in Washington are closely monitored should surprise no one. The FBI routinely uses the NSA’s eavesdropping techniques to monitor the delegation — for obvious intelligence and counterintelligence reasons — and as a former top intelligence official in the Obama administration, Flynn must have known that his conversation would be intercepted.

Yet after the news of Flynn’s resignation, several traditional surveillance defenders rushed to the defense of his privacy rights as an “American citizen.”

The surveillance-touting Wall Street Journal in an editorial Monday dropped its usual use of the term “intelligence professionals” to question whether “U.S. spooks” had a court order to listen to Flynn’s conversations.

What’s particularly ironic about Nunes’s comments was that he seemed to be ignoring one of the biggest gaps in U.S. surveillance law — one which he has personally defended — that allows the government to spy on millions of Americans without any sort of probable cause by targeting their communications with people overseas.

“The concept that many Americans’ communications are incidentally recorded when speaking to foreign targets is Foreign Intelligence 101,” said Jake Laperruque, senior counsel at the Constitution Project. “It’s hard to believe a competent intelligence committee chair doesn’t understand this.”

The Wall Street Journal has also celebrated the law that contains the loophole and after its reauthorization in 2013 praised Obama as an “unapologetic asserter of Presidential powers.”

(continued)

Online EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
Re: Will Snowden be sent back? [FAKE NEWS]
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2017, 03:55:44 AM »
Waht Really Happened was Russia renewed Ed Snowdon's Asylum Visa

In other words, the entire story is FAKE NEWS HOAX !
-- Donald Trump

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2017, 09:00:48 AM »
Waht Really Happened was Russia renewed Ed Snowdon's Asylum Visa

In other words, the entire story is FAKE NEWS HOAX !

Wonder who started that one?

Online EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2017, 10:34:23 AM »
Wonder who started that one?

Exactly.

I must admit I got suckered.
-- Donald Trump

Offline donnay

« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2017, 11:40:12 AM »
Exactly.

I must admit I got suckered.

As did I.