If You Are Skeptical Of Trump, Listen To The 2 “Dave’s”

Author Topic: If You Are Skeptical Of Trump, Listen To The 2 “Dave’s”  (Read 275 times)

Offline fanof2012

If You Are Skeptical Of Trump, Listen To The 2 “Dave’s”
« on: February 04, 2017, 07:20:49 PM »
David Icke and David Champion are the sources you should listen to if you want to understand how what Trump is doing is either abuse of authority or a cause for concern. I don’t think Alex Jones will be inviting any of those 2 David’s on his show to debate the pros and cons of Trump. Though it would be nice if they could all have a meeting of the minds to figure out whether or not Donald Trump is for or against the New World Order agenda.

Offline Al Bundy

Re: If You Are Skeptical Of Trump, Listen To The 2 “Dave’s”
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2017, 07:23:42 PM »
David Icke and David Champion are the sources you should listen to if you want to understand how what Trump is doing is either abuse of authority or a cause for concern. I don’t think Alex Jones will be inviting any of those 2 David’s on his show to debate the pros and cons of Trump. Though it would be nice if they could all have a meeting of the minds to figure out whether or not Donald Trump is for or against the New World Order agenda.

It is better. David Icke is charlatan. AJ do not need people like him in the show.

Offline marlowe

• Dimensions: 100 x 75 pixels
    • High Castle Webbot Forum
Re: If You Are Skeptical Of Trump, Listen To The 2 “Dave’s”
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2017, 07:32:54 PM »
. David Icke is charlatan.

I agree......I don't understand why so many people follow him...