WWIII started a long time ago

Author Topic: WWIII started a long time ago  (Read 1317 times)

Offline dragonmonkey

WWIII started a long time ago
« on: January 30, 2017, 01:45:42 AM »
9/11

Was i.m.o the actual start of WWIII, with the fight that will probably be forever against islamic terrorists.
The only way I can fathom an end to islamic terrorism is by splitting up the Middle East into territories that are flat out controlled by dictators who answer to Free world leaders. I would hash the idea out more, but why bother.  From O.B,Laden to ISIS ( which for some reason was changed to ISL to wtf ever ) it appears to be no more less than gorilla warfare at it's finest. With propaganda enticing the misguided,weak minded, delusional teens to adults, that has surpassed the propaganda that WWII Germany used or the like to weaken the moral of its' enemies to rallying their own troops or civilians to carry on hope.  I don't even know where to look for Islamic Terrorist propaganda or recruitment articles though I am not looking so that is why as well.... but the strength of hate that is perpetuated from an idea that is laced into Islam and then regurgitated as being the truth is being gobbled up by people willing to believe faster than anyone can work to remove the lies from being printed or put on the net. An that isn't even touching those groups that try to fight against that evil propaganda what their numbers are and how affective /effective that they are.

Though for some reason what gets the spotlight by our nations propagandists who want to see our nation in ruins is the call from groups for " Muslim understanding "  which is fine that truth does need to be explained to those who have no idea what Islam is about and how it is being twisted. Though it should be noted by those who are wanting to save this country to try and focus the spot light on the groups who are fighting against that evil propaganda that is trying to recruit the weak into a life of terrorism and violence. At the end of WWII the Germans had hold outs, those willing to fight to the end, and the same for Japan as well,  the problem we face now is there are no battle lines, no leaders to topple in the fight against Islamic Terrorists, and no real way to curb the perpetuating propaganda ( say that 3 times fast ).... fighting Islamic Terrorism is like saying that there is a war on drugs.  ISIS could be wiped out tomorrow, or three years from now, and so could O.B, Laden's son who wants to carry on his mantel, but with out civilized control over the nations who harbor and promote Islamic Terrorism it is just a never ending battle.

You want to worry about real nations engaging in a real troop on troop , force vs force war; that would actually be a welcomed format versus what we as a planet are engaged in combating now against I.Terrorism. There would be actual battle lines, and sides and leaders to fight against. An signs to focus on to figure out who is really prepared to go to war. History repeats it self,  the constant bitching and crying, about combat training always leads to cries of real war impending, when if we look at how WWI an WWII proceeded  we see that there is a process and not just an open instant act of war.  Though there are the wild card options of striking first with ICBMs but that is more a move of mutual self destruction than an actual move to strike fast and secure an easy win.

:-X

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
Re: WWIII started a long time ago
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2017, 01:54:11 AM »
Actually it stated when the State Dept decided to setup Saddam and gave him a Napoleonic OK to go in to Kuwait.

The blowback is real.
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 04:52:57 AM »
Actually it stated when the State Dept decided to setup Saddam and gave him a Napoleonic OK to go in to Kuwait.

The blowback is real.

That is not happened WW3 but "New World Order".  Actually, Bush Sr. and James Baker publicly announced several times 1990 and 1991.

Offline dragonmonkey

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2017, 06:46:49 PM »
for some WWIII started with the idea and or the conception of a N.W.O and that is valid, others as pointed out started before 9/11;

i think though either way some  see this third world war as already taking place on some kind of scale , some spiritual, some physical, some psychological,  what I do not think we will see is a nation vs nation dooms day event.
Only for the fact that it is too much of a risk of losing power if one enters into that level as seen back in WWII, with Japan and Germany. China arguably or factually has one of the largest military forces in the world, yet they have done so much to control the world with out even firing a bullet.

New question, would a physical WWIII  eclipse the war on terrorism and against the N.W.O  or would it only further their causes or would it help to end either or both ?

I do not see any purpose to let Iran be a self governing nation any further nor Iraq or Pakistan or Afghanistan  those nations would be on my physical WWIII list to invade an permanently take over and divide up between the free world for governing and control of oil.

so, yeah there we go.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Truthers are not Trumpers
    • Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2017, 06:56:38 PM »
World War eh ?

Well the First World War had a neat starting point with the pistol shot at Sarajevo, and end point timed to the 11 hour of the elventh day on the eleventh minute.

World War Two did not have a single definable starting point, even at the most simplistic level we have two finishing points of VJ Day and VE Day. As to starting point, if you say Dec 1941 in a bar in Paris yuo will not get a positive reaction. For Vietnam the war does not end until the Amercians crash out with the fall of Saigon.

So perhaps it is prudent to realise that a world war can slowly snowball out of what at first seem obscure places, like Outer Mongolia being invaded by Japan - which at the time did not trigger fear of the apocalpse but that is with hindsight,

“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Article : "A Limited Hangout Operation ?"

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2017, 04:37:03 PM »