TRUMP'S AMERICA - The First 100 Days - and BEYOND

Author Topic: TRUMP'S AMERICA - The First 100 Days - and BEYOND  (Read 59102 times)

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Re: TRUMP'S AMERICA - The First 100 Days - and BEYOND
« Reply #520 on: September 30, 2017, 04:50:48 PM »
^^^^
Unfortunately the swamp people have other plans ... I wonder if Trump will sign the bill these buzzards do pass ...

If McConnell and Ryan try to insert their garbage, they should be removed from their positions. Both are becoming extremely unpopular. The patience of the people is about up.
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #521 on: September 30, 2017, 04:52:04 PM »
Rep. Brat: Trump tax reform will make U.S. economy soar

http://www.wnd.com/2017/09/rep-brat-trump-tax-reform-will-make-u-s-economy-soar/

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #522 on: October 06, 2017, 01:33:13 PM »
SPLC majorly outed when thrown out of the Pentagon. Finally this rogue group is getting slapped!

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=259322.msg1631496#new

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #523 on: October 10, 2017, 09:00:20 PM »
Of course the travel ban was legal ... geez ...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/10/10/victory-trump-supreme-court-dismisses-travel-ban-case/752401001/
In victory for Trump, Supreme Court dismisses travel ban case
Richard Wolf and Gregory Korte, USA TODAY Published 8:13 p.m. ET Oct. 10, 2017

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court dismissed a major challenge to President Trump's travel ban on majority-Muslim countries Tuesday because it has been replaced by a new version, sending the controversy back to the starting block.

The ruling is a victory for the Trump administration, which had asked the court to drop the case after Trump signed a proclamation Sept. 24 that replaced the temporary travel ban on six nations with a new, indefinite ban affecting eight countries. That action made the court challenge moot, the justices ruled.

"We express no view on the merits," the justices said in a one-page order.

The decision effectively wipes the record clean in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit, one of two federal appeals courts that had struck down major portions of Trump's travel ban. That case began in Maryland.

A separate case from the 9th Circuit, based in California, remains pending because it includes a ban on refugees worldwide that won't expire until later this month. But the Supreme Court is likely to ditch that case, which began in Hawaii, as well.

... the new travel ban and the Supreme Court's order vacating the 4th Circuit appeals court judgment puts the administration in a somewhat stronger position, at least for now.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline EvadingGrid

• Truthers are not Trumpers
    • Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #524 on: October 11, 2017, 08:34:52 AM »
You've been had.

The White House
Office of the Press Secretary
For Immediate ReleaseOctober 10, 2017
Remarks by President Trump in Meeting with Dr. Henry Kissinger

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/10/10/remarks-president-trump-meeting-dr-henry-kissinger

Oval Office

11:48 A.M. EDT

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. Henry Kissinger has been a friend of mine. I've liked him, I've respected him. But we've been friends for a long time, long before my emergence in the world of politics, which has not been too long.

But we have been really in, I guess you'd say, the New York scene a little bit -- but we got to know each other very well. He's a man I have great, great respect for. He's also somebody -- usually I say, "Have you ever been in the Oval Office?" And with Henry Kissinger, I didn't bother asking that question because he has been in this office many, many times.

But it's an honor to have Dr. Kissinger with us, a man of immense talent, and experience, and knowledge. And I'm going to talk to him for a while, and we're going to learn a lot. But I can say from a world standpoint and with many of the countries that Henry and I would talk about before the election -- because I would talk with Henry before the election -- we've made a lot of progress with many of them. We have some outstanding, and we'll handle that as we have to handle it.

But we've made a lot of progress in the Middle East with ISIS and so many other things. It's a much calmer place. But, Henry, I say often, I inherited a mess, but we're fixing it.

So you may want to say something. And thank you for being here, Henry. Thank you very much.

DR. KISSINGER: Mr. President, I didn't expect this opportunity. It's always a great honor to be in this office, and I'm here at a moment when the opportunity to build a constructive, peaceful world order is very great.

And the President is leaving on a trip to Asia, which I think will make a big contribution to progress and peace and prosperity.

Thank you for inviting me.

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much, Henry. I appreciate it.

Q Mr. President, is Senator Corker right that you're putting the U.S. on the path to World War III?

THE PRESIDENT: We were on the wrong path before. All you have to do is take a look. If you look over the last 25 years through numerous administrations, we were on a path to a very big problem -- a problem like this world has never seen.

We're on the right path right now, believe me.

Q Are you concerned that the Bob Corker dispute will affect tax reform at all, sir?

THE PRESIDENT: I don't think so, no. I don't think so at all. I think we're well on our way. It's very -- the people of this country want tax cuts. They want lower taxes.

We're the highest-taxed nation in the world. Our companies are not leaving so much now because we have them coming back. You see what happened. You see the announcements from companies building car plants now in Michigan; they're going to various different states. They're actually picking some additional locations. But just last week, five plants announced that they're going to build in this country.

But I will say that we're the highest-taxed nation in the world. People want to see massive tax cuts. I'm giving the largest tax cuts in the history of this country. In addition to that, there will be reform.

So I think that it's politically -- it's very positive. The people of the country want it. We're also bringing back $3 trillion from offshore. That's money that's been there for years that wants to come back into the country, but the tax situation didn't allow it to happen and the bureaucracy. And that's going to come back as part of the deal -- $3 trillion. It could even be more than that.

People want to see tax cuts, they want to see major reductions in their taxes, and they want to see tax reform -- and that's what we're doing. And we'll be adjusting a little bit over the next few weeks to make it even stronger. But I will tell you that it's become very, very popular.

And I'll also be signing something probably this week, which is going to go a long way, to take care of many of the people that have been so badly hurt on healthcare. And they'll be able to buy, they'll be able to cross state lines, and they will get great, competitive healthcare, and it will cost the United States nothing. Take care of a big percentage of the people we're talking about, too.

So with Congress the way it is, I decided to take it upon myself. So we'll be announcing that soon as far as the signing is concerned. But it's largely worked out. It's very simple in one way but very intricate in another. But it will be great, great healthcare for many, many people -- a big percentage of the number of people that we were talking about for failed Obamacare.

Now, we're going to have to do something with Obamacare because it's failing. Henry Kissinger does not want to pay 116 percent increase in his premiums, but that's what's happening. And it's actually getting worse; it's getting worse by the minute. So we're going to have to do something with Obamacare and that will work out.

But very importantly, a big percentage of people will be able to get healthcare. And they'll be able to go across state lines, they'll be able to buy from many, many competitors -- meaning the insurance companies -- and it will not cost our country anything, but they'll have great, great health insurance again.

Q Did you undercut the Secretary of State today with the IQ comment?

THE PRESIDENT: No, I didn't undercut anybody. I don't believe in undercutting people.

Thank you very much, everybody. Thank you.

Q Do you still have confidence in Secretary Tillerson, sir?

THE PRESIDENT: Yes.

END

11:54 A.M. EDT
“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Article : "A Limited Hangout Operation ?"

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #525 on: October 12, 2017, 11:26:41 AM »
U.S. withdraws from UNESCO, the U.N.’s cultural organization, citing anti-Israel bias
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/10/12/u-s-withdraws-from-unesco-the-u-n-s-cultural-organization-citing-anti-israel-bias/?utm_term=.679e40432596

UNESCO AND THE NEW WORLD ORDER: IN THEIR OWN WORDS

https://www.infowars.com/unesco-and-the-new-world-order-in-their-own-words/

UNESCO: Communism's Trap for Our Youth
http://www.americandeception.com/index.php...U.sml.pdf&id=44

I have long contended that UNESCO posed a threat to our American youth by imposing international control of our curriculum by an international organi-sation which does not embrace the American Ideals liberty and freedom .

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=257744.0#new

The Greatest Subversive Plot in History:
http://www.americandeception.com/index.php...L.sml.pdf&id=81

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #526 on: October 13, 2017, 10:08:01 AM »
BORDER PATROL REPORTS ‘SEVERAL’ WALL PROTOTYPES ‘NEAR COMPLETION’ Completion of wall mockups expected by end of October

https://www.infowars.com/border-patrol-reports-several-wall-prototypes-near-completion/

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #527 on: October 13, 2017, 10:09:51 AM »
Obamacare being neutered piece by piece, since Congress is too lame to do their work! Mid terms coming soon. Some are going to lose their cushy jobs, for not doing their job!

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=320286.0

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #528 on: October 16, 2017, 02:57:42 PM »
TRUMP CASTRATES OBAMACARE
https://www.infowars.com/trump-castrates-obamacare/

David J powell insurance expert guest on Dr Dave Janda Oct 15, 2017 talks about Obamacare and Trump recent good actions. He also said "Obamacare original plan was to destroy the insurance industry then go to  a single payer plan". He also said "Trump scrapping subsidies is a good thing."

https://www.davejanda.com/guest/david-powell/?episode=october-15-2017

Other interviews with Powell:
https://www.davejanda.com/guest/david-powell/

Offline DAVIDE MTL

« Reply #529 on: October 16, 2017, 03:19:36 PM »
You've been had.

The White House
Office of the Press Secretary
For Immediate ReleaseOctober 10, 2017
Remarks by President Trump in Meeting with Dr. Henry Kissinger

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/10/10/remarks-president-trump-meeting-dr-henry-kissinger

Oval Office

11:48 A.M. EDT

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. Henry Kissinger has been a friend of mine. I've liked him, I've respected him. But we've been friends for a long time, long before my emergence in the world of politics, which has not been too long.

But we have been really in, I guess you'd say, the New York scene a little bit -- but we got to know each other very well. He's a man I have great, great respect for. He's also somebody -- usually I say, "Have you ever been in the Oval Office?" And with Henry Kissinger, I didn't bother asking that question because he has been in this office many, many times.

But it's an honor to have Dr. Kissinger with us, a man of immense talent, and experience, and knowledge. And I'm going to talk to him for a while, and we're going to learn a lot. But I can say from a world standpoint and with many of the countries that Henry and I would talk about before the election -- because I would talk with Henry before the election -- we've made a lot of progress with many of them. We have some outstanding, and we'll handle that as we have to handle it.

But we've made a lot of progress in the Middle East with ISIS and so many other things. It's a much calmer place. But, Henry, I say often, I inherited a mess, but we're fixing it.

So you may want to say something. And thank you for being here, Henry. Thank you very much.

DR. KISSINGER: Mr. President, I didn't expect this opportunity. It's always a great honor to be in this office, and I'm here at a moment when the opportunity to build a constructive, peaceful world order is very great.

And the President is leaving on a trip to Asia, which I think will make a big contribution to progress and peace and prosperity.

Thank you for inviting me.

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much, Henry. I appreciate it.

Q Mr. President, is Senator Corker right that you're putting the U.S. on the path to World War III?

THE PRESIDENT: We were on the wrong path before. All you have to do is take a look. If you look over the last 25 years through numerous administrations, we were on a path to a very big problem -- a problem like this world has never seen.

We're on the right path right now, believe me.

Q Are you concerned that the Bob Corker dispute will affect tax reform at all, sir?

THE PRESIDENT: I don't think so, no. I don't think so at all. I think we're well on our way. It's very -- the people of this country want tax cuts. They want lower taxes.

We're the highest-taxed nation in the world. Our companies are not leaving so much now because we have them coming back. You see what happened. You see the announcements from companies building car plants now in Michigan; they're going to various different states. They're actually picking some additional locations. But just last week, five plants announced that they're going to build in this country.

But I will say that we're the highest-taxed nation in the world. People want to see massive tax cuts. I'm giving the largest tax cuts in the history of this country. In addition to that, there will be reform.

So I think that it's politically -- it's very positive. The people of the country want it. We're also bringing back $3 trillion from offshore. That's money that's been there for years that wants to come back into the country, but the tax situation didn't allow it to happen and the bureaucracy. And that's going to come back as part of the deal -- $3 trillion. It could even be more than that.

People want to see tax cuts, they want to see major reductions in their taxes, and they want to see tax reform -- and that's what we're doing. And we'll be adjusting a little bit over the next few weeks to make it even stronger. But I will tell you that it's become very, very popular.

And I'll also be signing something probably this week, which is going to go a long way, to take care of many of the people that have been so badly hurt on healthcare. And they'll be able to buy, they'll be able to cross state lines, and they will get great, competitive healthcare, and it will cost the United States nothing. Take care of a big percentage of the people we're talking about, too.

So with Congress the way it is, I decided to take it upon myself. So we'll be announcing that soon as far as the signing is concerned. But it's largely worked out. It's very simple in one way but very intricate in another. But it will be great, great healthcare for many, many people -- a big percentage of the number of people that we were talking about for failed Obamacare.

Now, we're going to have to do something with Obamacare because it's failing. Henry Kissinger does not want to pay 116 percent increase in his premiums, but that's what's happening. And it's actually getting worse; it's getting worse by the minute. So we're going to have to do something with Obamacare and that will work out.

But very importantly, a big percentage of people will be able to get healthcare. And they'll be able to go across state lines, they'll be able to buy from many, many competitors -- meaning the insurance companies -- and it will not cost our country anything, but they'll have great, great health insurance again.

Q Did you undercut the Secretary of State today with the IQ comment?

THE PRESIDENT: No, I didn't undercut anybody. I don't believe in undercutting people.

Thank you very much, everybody. Thank you.

Q Do you still have confidence in Secretary Tillerson, sir?

THE PRESIDENT: Yes.

END

11:54 A.M. EDT

I would argue the establishment wanted Hilary to win as she would have destroyed the U.S and for foreign policy bring in  world war 3,
with Trump the choice offered was  U.S won't be sold down the river...but WW3 is still on ..Trump's foreign policy seems to be in with the new world order plan

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #530 on: October 16, 2017, 03:42:38 PM »
Good Greg Hunter guest interview:

Patricia Muth – No Trump Tax Cuts Will Cause Market Meltdown (She helped Ross Perot when he ran for President)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfHlO987bmI

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #531 on: October 17, 2017, 10:19:10 AM »
I would argue the establishment wanted Hilary to win as she would have destroyed the U.S and for foreign policy bring in  world war 3,
with Trump the choice offered was  U.S won't be sold down the river...but WW3 is still on ..Trump's foreign policy seems to be in with the new world order plan

So for the first time in living memory, the New World Order does not control both sides ?

LOL
-- Donald Trump

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #532 on: October 17, 2017, 01:08:04 PM »
Donald Trump: I Killed Obamacare ‘Gravy Train’ for Insurance Companies

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/17/donald-trump-i-killed-obamacare-gravy-train-for-insurance-companies/

Nice to have a real man in the White House who will stand up to the globalists and their left commie foot soldiers trying to destroy America!

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #533 on: October 17, 2017, 01:44:31 PM »
Donald Trump: I Killed Obamacare ‘Gravy Train’ for Insurance Companies

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/17/donald-trump-i-killed-obamacare-gravy-train-for-insurance-companies/

Nice to have a real man in the White House who will stand up to the globalists and their left commie foot soldiers trying to destroy America!

Your phobia of socialist healthcare is easily debunked.

Instead of endless circular arguments, how about looking at the big picture figures ?

If you think Free Markets are the answer to life the universe and everything DO NOT LOOK.

List of countries by life expectancy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy

List of countries by total health expenditure per capita
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_total_health_expenditure_per_capita
-- Donald Trump

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #534 on: October 18, 2017, 10:14:04 AM »

Your phobia of socialist healthcare is easily debunked.

The False Left Right Paradigm - The Obama Trump Deception

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF6Dt7SS_yw&t=20s
-- Donald Trump

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #535 on: October 18, 2017, 10:23:55 AM »
President Trump achievements

http://www.conservapedia.com/Donald_Trump_achievements

Here's a good list the lame stream left biased media will not talk about.

Offline DAVIDE MTL

« Reply #536 on: October 19, 2017, 12:55:40 PM »
So for the first time in living memory, the New World Order does not control both sides ?

LOL
did not really say that, the Jews control things, something I doubt you will admit to, and with Trump's pro Israel stance it's no different.. what I'm suggesting is that possibly there is an internal struggle within the NWO , a faction choosing to not sell the U.S down the river  yet ,while the ww3 agenda continues nice and smoothly...the other faction who wanted Clinton in , wants to sell out the U.S and have their ww3 ...just a theory..you can't ignore that trump has done some good (anti NWO stuff) for his country..can you?

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #537 on: October 25, 2017, 12:20:56 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/10/25/flake-didnt-vote-president-last-november/
Jeff Flake: ‘I Didn’t Vote for This President Last November’
by Jeff Poor
25 Oct 2017

Wednesday on NBC’s “Today,” Sen. Jeff Flake (R-AZ) revealed he didn’t vote for Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential election and said those conservative Republicans that had done so made a “Faustian bargain” by voting for Trump.

https://www.teapartypatriots.org/news/levin-sen-flake-is-a-liberal-sellout/
Levin: Sen. Flake is a liberal sellout
August 2, 2017

In his new book, Sen. Flake tries to claim the mantle of Barry Goldwater while attacking President Trump and his supporters. He claims that conservatives’ opposition to President Obama’s policies and hilariously questions President Trump’s commitment to conservative ideals. Yes, you read that right: the same Sen. Flake who was dubbed “Sanctuary Senator” for his weakness on fighting against illegal immigration is questioning President Trump, the man known for his dedication to keeping his conservative campaign promises, and his commitment to conservative values.

Mark Levin did not mince words on his radio show: “Jeff Flake is a liberal…he slaps his own meaningless, imbecilic arguments inside the book of a cover called ‘Conscience of a Conservative.” The problem, Levin points out, is that Flake isn’t even a moderate, he’s a full-on liberal!

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/25/donald-trump-bob-corker-and-jeff-flake-had-zero-chance-of-getting-reelected/
Donald Trump: Bob Corker and Jeff Flake Had ‘Zero Chance’ of Getting Reelected
by Charlie Spiering
25 Oct 2017

President Donald Trump brushed off the attacks from Senators Bob Corker and Jeff Flake, pointing out on Twitter that they had no chance of getting re-elected.

“The reason Flake and Corker dropped out of the Senate race is very simple, they had zero chance of being elected,” Trump wrote. “Now act so hurt & wounded!”

Both Corker and Flake announced their decision not to run for re-election, and recently increased their criticisms of the president.

| - - -

The never trumps flake out ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uVk0KdPLpc
Sen. Jeff Flake announces retirement with fiery speech

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=674Zd5QsKLM
Republicans React to Flake's Senate Floor Speech

Senior Republicans reacted immediately on the floor of the Senate to the announcement by Arizona Republican Jeff Flake that he would not run for re-election in 2018. (Oct. 24)
This is rich ( he was ( FAKE !!!! ) tea party before the tea party ...

this guy was always a globalist open border bs er ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rouZe4nErx0
Senator Jeff Flake On White House Behavior: We Can’t Continue To Remain Silent | Morning Joe | MSNBC

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/356952-the-original-tea-partier-exits-stage-right

Jeff Flake was the Tea Party before the Tea Party was cool. And he was happy about it.
That Flake got crosswise with his home-state voters, who sided with their president over their senator, is a sign of an evolving party, one driven more by Trump’s words than Flake’s deeds.
But Flake watched his approval rating decline precipitously after taking issue with Trump, first as a candidate, then as a president. Some Republican insiders worried Flake was risking his career when he published an anti-Trump book earlier this year.

| - - -
wayback machine .. hmmm

https://www.thedailybeast.com/michele-bachmanns-crazy-tea-party-caucus
Michele Bachmann’s   Crazy Tea Party Caucus
The Minnesota congresswoman just set up a Tea Party outpost in Congress—complete with some of Washington’s biggest wingnuts. John Avlon on a movement torn between influence and lunacy.
With successful victories over GOP Establishment Senate candidates in Utah, Nevada, and Kentucky—and polls showing another likely win in Colorado coming in early August—the Tea Party movement has been riding high in primaries this summer. Michele Bachmann’s newly announced Tea Party Caucus—along with a string of recent extremist eruptions and repudiations—points to the risks of embracing the movement uncritically as it impacts the fall elections and the upcoming Congress.

For example, the Tea Party movement self-identifies as the champions of fiscal conservatism and uses libertarianism as a key part of its sales pitch—but leading young fiscal conservatives on Capitol Hill like Paul Ryan and Jeff Flake were not among the congressional caucus’ members. Instead, with few exceptions, the current Tea Party Caucus reads like an all-star list of congressional Wingnuts, following in its founder's footsteps. Here's a sample:

Michele Bachmann speaks to the media after the first meeting of the newly formed Tea Party Caucus on Capitol Hill July 21, 2010 in Washington, DC. (Alex Wong / Getty Images)
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #538 on: October 25, 2017, 12:28:41 PM »
Republican senators vote to protect banks and credit card companies from being sued by US citizens
Narrow 51-50 result brings an end to 'forced arbitration' clauses in latest rollback of Obama-era financial policies

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-senate-vote-banks-insurers-block-class-action-lawsuits-forced-abritation-donald-trump-mike-pence-a8018411.html Last Edit by Palmerston
-- Donald Trump

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #539 on: October 25, 2017, 04:58:01 PM »
RUSSIA SCRIPT FLIPPED...
Top Hillary lawyer lied for YEAR about dossier...
MESS: Pressure builds on Mueller to recuse himself...
FBI On Hot Seat...
Busted Media Downplay Revelations...
TRUMP: 'HOAX IS TURNED AROUND'...
'They are very embarrassed'...

https://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/clinton-campaign-dnc-helped-pay-for-work-on-dossier-about-russia-and-trump/
DC ROCKED: CLINTON PAID FOR KREMLIN DIRT ON TRUMP

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #540 on: October 26, 2017, 02:46:21 PM »
Trump officially declares opioid crisis a national emergency (Lawsuits coming to drug industry and drug runners)
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/08/10/trump-officially-declares-opioid-crisis-national-emergency.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CR9zGUYNdc

Big Pharma Is Getting Hit With a Huge Wave of Opioid Suits
http://fortune.com/2017/09/27/big-pharma-opioid-lawsuits/

Drug industry faces ‘tidal wave’ of litigation over opioid crisis
https://www.ft.com/content/36e93cee-7e39-11e7-9108-edda0bcbc928

Drugmakers and distributors face barrage of lawsuits over opioid epidemic
https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/drugmakers-and-distributors-face-barrage-of-lawsuits-over-opioid-epidemic/2017/07/04/3fc33c64-5794-11e7-b38e-35fd8e0c288f_story.html

US officials are starting to treat opioid companies like Big Tobacco — and suing them
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/6/7/15724054/opioid-companies-epidemic-lawsuits

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #541 on: October 26, 2017, 03:11:02 PM »
Justice Department indicts Chinese drug makers
http://video.foxnews.com/v/5614846898001/

Fentanyl distribution ring busted, Chinese factory bosses among 21 indicted
http://www.fox9.com/news/fentanyl-bust-charges-north-dakota-china

THE SUSPECTS: Xiaobing Yan, 40, was indicted Sept. 7 in Mississippi on two counts of conspiracy to manufacture and distribute multiple controlled substances, including fentanyl and fentanyl analogues, and seven counts of manufacturing and distributing the drugs in specific instances.

Jian Zhang, 38, was indicted in the Sept. 20 in North Dakota for conspiracy to distribute fentanyl and fentanyl analogues in the United States, conspiracy to import the drugs from Canada and China, a money laundering conspiracy, an international money laundering conspiracy, and operation of a continuing criminal enterprise. Five Canadian citizens, two residents of Florida and a resident of New Jersey were indicted in North Dakota with Zhang. On Oct. 11, Elizabeth Ton, 26, and Anthony Gomes, 33, of Davie, Florida were arrested. On Oct. 12, Darius Ghahary, 48, of Ramsey, New Jersey was arrested.

Chinese nationals indicted on fentanyl and other illegal drug manufacturing
http://www.baltimoresun.com/health/bs-md-justice-opioids-20171017-story.html

DOJ indicts two Chinese nationals in fentanyl trafficking case

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/18/politics/doj-chinese-nationals-fentanyl-trafficking/

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #542 on: October 26, 2017, 05:24:35 PM »
Republican senators vote to protect banks and credit card companies from being sued by US citizens
Narrow 51-50 result brings an end to 'forced arbitration' clauses in latest rollback of Obama-era financial policies

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-senate-vote-banks-insurers-block-class-action-lawsuits-forced-abritation-donald-trump-mike-pence-a8018411.html Last Edit by Palmerston

Another viewpoint:

Cotton Statement on Senate Vote to Repeal the CFPB’s Arbitration Rule
October 24, 2017

Washington, D.C. - Senator Tom Cotton (R-Arkansas) today released the following statement on the Senate vote to repeal the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's arbitration rule:

"This is good news for the American consumer. A ban on arbitration clauses would very likely have resulted in lower reward payments for wronged customers and higher credit costs for everybody. There's little evidence to suggest that class-action lawsuits actually stop the behavior they seek to punish, and there's plenty of evidence to show they give the lion's share of money to the lawyers who file them. This rule was wrong on the merits and, worse, an abuse of authority by the CFPB. The repeal of this regulation is a good first step toward reining in a rogue agency."

https://www.cotton.senate.gov/?p=press_release&id=814

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #543 on: October 30, 2017, 05:12:43 PM »
TRUMP MOVE COULD 'SAVE CHRISTIANITY IN CRADLE OF CHRISTENDOM' - President fires U.N., sends aid directly to persecuted believers in Iraq

http://www.wnd.com/2017/10/trump-move-could-save-christianity-in-cradle-of-christendom/

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #544 on: October 31, 2017, 12:10:07 PM »
Deep State and Democrat Nightmare: Far Left Groups Flock to Trump as Assaults on His Presidency Continue
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/deep-state-and-democrat-nightmare-far-left-groups-flocking-to-trump-as-assaults-to-his-presidency-continue/

This is not going as the criminal elites expected.  The more the mainstream media (MSM) attacks President Trump, the more his base grows.

Anyone who attacks the President signs their own death warrant – whether it be the 16 other candidates in 2016 primaries, unstoppable Hillary Clinton, the NFL, Obama and his failed policies, deep state, etc…

Now as deep state and their Democrat complex and the MSM continue to attack the President – far left groups are getting on the Trump Train!

The people are not as dumb as these arrogant psychopaths thought! The more they act out, showing their crimes, the more REAL AMERICANS wake up. So keep it up fools!  ::)

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #545 on: November 03, 2017, 10:54:51 AM »
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/11/02/disgruntled-twitter-employee-temporarily-deletes-president-trumps-personal-account/
Disgruntled Twitter Employee Temporarily Deletes President Trump’s Personal Account
by Lucas Nolan
2 Nov 2017
An employee at Twitter deleted President Donald Trump’s personal Twitter account on their last day at the company.

http://news.world.mrpt.org/news/white-house-on-lockdown-due-to-suspicious-activity-suspect-is-in-custody-us-secret-service
White House on lockdown ‘due to suspicious activity,’ suspect is in custody – US Secret Service

A person has been detained following "suspicious activity" at the north fence of the White House, the Secret Service tweeted. The presidential manor was put on lockdown and the area along Pennsylvania Avenue was closed following the incident. Read Full Article at RT.com..

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #546 on: November 06, 2017, 05:19:08 PM »
TRUMP READIES EXECUTIVE ORDER TO REPEAL OBAMACARE MANDATE

https://www.infowars.com/trump-readies-executive-order-to-repeal-obamacare-mandate/

The Trump administration has prepared an executive order that would unravel Obamacare’s individual mandate, but has put it on hold to see whether it might be included in the Republican tax bill instead, a GOP senator told the Washington Examiner.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #547 on: November 07, 2017, 07:50:12 PM »
Trump asked CIA head, Pompeo, to meet with Whistleblower William Binney. They met! THIS IS BIG!

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=320417.msg1633115#msg1633115

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #548 on: November 10, 2017, 12:10:35 PM »
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/white-house-says-trump-putin-not-separate-meeting-055641777.html

DANANG, Vietnam (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump and Russia's Vladimir Putin shook hands at the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) summit dinner in Vietnam on Friday
, even though the White House said there would be no formal meeting.

Trump and Putin smiled and stood next to each other for the traditional group photograph. Then they parted to sit at different parts of the table.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Da_Nang
Danang

Da Nang (Vietnamese: Đà Nẵng, [ɗâː nǎˀŋ] (About this sound listen)) is the third largest city in Vietnam after Ho Chi Minh city and Ha Noi in terms of urbanization and economy[2] and one of the major port cities, in addition to Ho Chi Minh City, Ha Noi and Hai Phong. Situated on the coast of the South China Sea, at the opening end of the Han River, it is the biggest city in Central Vietnam. It is governed as one of the five direct-controlled municipalities of the SRV and is thus under direct administration of the central government.

| - - - -

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/09/29/veterans-angry-disappointed-following-pbs-vietnam-war-documentary/
Veterans angry, disappointed following PBS’ Vietnam War documentary

“The Vietnam War included the Americans, South Vietnam and North Vietnam. But in the 18 hours, the role of South Vietnam was very small,” said Vo, 80. “Any documentary should be fair and should tell the truth to the people.”

After the war, Vo was sent to a communist “re-education” camp, where he was imprisoned for 13 years. At one point, he said, he was confined for three months to a pitch-black cell virtually 24 hours a day — his feet shackled and his hands bound with rubber string — after an escape attempt.

Despite South Vietnam’s fall to the communists in 1975, he said, South Vietnamese soldiers did what they could with what little they had.

“We fought for our country with our best,” Vo said. “We didn’t need the Americans to do our job for us. We didn’t need the American GIs to come and fight for us. We needed money, supplies and international support.”

Like Vo, Cang Dong spent time in a re-education camp; he was freed in 1987. Dong, 70, president of the local chapter of Associates of Vietnam Veterans of America, has just started watching the series, but said he’s unhappy with what he sees as the filmmakers’ glorification of Ho.

“Everything is a big lie,” he said. “To our people, Ho Chi Minh was a big liar and immoral.”

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #549 on: November 12, 2017, 07:05:27 PM »
Turns out Trump didn’t ruin America’s economy

http://nypost.com/2017/11/11/turns-out-trump-didnt-ruin-americas-economy/

Offline iamc2

« Reply #550 on: November 14, 2017, 02:06:29 PM »
 President Trump is making America Great: By going to Asia and telling them that America will NOT PLAY GAMES ANYMORE!

...the far east is hard to crack: But Trump did put a Big Hole in the Asian Lie!

...and the Asians Love Trump...and they Hated Obama!

...What the hell are Americans thinking?

...The world gets the truth behind Trump: But 50% of Americans will SPIT at him when he comes home: just as I was when I came home, Alive , from Viet Nam.

...Wake up America: we have a Good Man in The White House!
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #551 on: November 16, 2017, 10:23:18 AM »
THE BIG LIST OF 149 TRUMP ACCOMPLISHMENTS - Most comprehensive compilation of 1st-year achievements

http://www.wnd.com/2017/11/4621979/

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception