TRUMP'S AMERICA - The First 100 Days - and BEYOND

Author Topic: TRUMP'S AMERICA - The First 100 Days - and BEYOND  (Read 51366 times)

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Re: TRUMP'S AMERICA - The First 100 Days - and BEYOND
« Reply #520 on: September 30, 2017, 04:50:48 PM »
^^^^
Unfortunately the swamp people have other plans ... I wonder if Trump will sign the bill these buzzards do pass ...

If McConnell and Ryan try to insert their garbage, they should be removed from their positions. Both are becoming extremely unpopular. The patience of the people is about up.
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #521 on: September 30, 2017, 04:52:04 PM »
Rep. Brat: Trump tax reform will make U.S. economy soar

http://www.wnd.com/2017/09/rep-brat-trump-tax-reform-will-make-u-s-economy-soar/

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #522 on: October 06, 2017, 01:33:13 PM »
SPLC majorly outed when thrown out of the Pentagon. Finally this rogue group is getting slapped!

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=259322.msg1631496#new

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #523 on: October 10, 2017, 09:00:20 PM »
Of course the travel ban was legal ... geez ...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/10/10/victory-trump-supreme-court-dismisses-travel-ban-case/752401001/
In victory for Trump, Supreme Court dismisses travel ban case
Richard Wolf and Gregory Korte, USA TODAY Published 8:13 p.m. ET Oct. 10, 2017

WASHINGTON — The Supreme Court dismissed a major challenge to President Trump's travel ban on majority-Muslim countries Tuesday because it has been replaced by a new version, sending the controversy back to the starting block.

The ruling is a victory for the Trump administration, which had asked the court to drop the case after Trump signed a proclamation Sept. 24 that replaced the temporary travel ban on six nations with a new, indefinite ban affecting eight countries. That action made the court challenge moot, the justices ruled.

"We express no view on the merits," the justices said in a one-page order.

The decision effectively wipes the record clean in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit, one of two federal appeals courts that had struck down major portions of Trump's travel ban. That case began in Maryland.

A separate case from the 9th Circuit, based in California, remains pending because it includes a ban on refugees worldwide that won't expire until later this month. But the Supreme Court is likely to ditch that case, which began in Hawaii, as well.

... the new travel ban and the Supreme Court's order vacating the 4th Circuit appeals court judgment puts the administration in a somewhat stronger position, at least for now.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline EvadingGrid

• Truthers are not Trumpers
    • Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #524 on: October 11, 2017, 08:34:52 AM »
You've been had.

The White House
Office of the Press Secretary
For Immediate ReleaseOctober 10, 2017
Remarks by President Trump in Meeting with Dr. Henry Kissinger

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/10/10/remarks-president-trump-meeting-dr-henry-kissinger

Oval Office

11:48 A.M. EDT

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. Henry Kissinger has been a friend of mine. I've liked him, I've respected him. But we've been friends for a long time, long before my emergence in the world of politics, which has not been too long.

But we have been really in, I guess you'd say, the New York scene a little bit -- but we got to know each other very well. He's a man I have great, great respect for. He's also somebody -- usually I say, "Have you ever been in the Oval Office?" And with Henry Kissinger, I didn't bother asking that question because he has been in this office many, many times.

But it's an honor to have Dr. Kissinger with us, a man of immense talent, and experience, and knowledge. And I'm going to talk to him for a while, and we're going to learn a lot. But I can say from a world standpoint and with many of the countries that Henry and I would talk about before the election -- because I would talk with Henry before the election -- we've made a lot of progress with many of them. We have some outstanding, and we'll handle that as we have to handle it.

But we've made a lot of progress in the Middle East with ISIS and so many other things. It's a much calmer place. But, Henry, I say often, I inherited a mess, but we're fixing it.

So you may want to say something. And thank you for being here, Henry. Thank you very much.

DR. KISSINGER: Mr. President, I didn't expect this opportunity. It's always a great honor to be in this office, and I'm here at a moment when the opportunity to build a constructive, peaceful world order is very great.

And the President is leaving on a trip to Asia, which I think will make a big contribution to progress and peace and prosperity.

Thank you for inviting me.

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much, Henry. I appreciate it.

Q Mr. President, is Senator Corker right that you're putting the U.S. on the path to World War III?

THE PRESIDENT: We were on the wrong path before. All you have to do is take a look. If you look over the last 25 years through numerous administrations, we were on a path to a very big problem -- a problem like this world has never seen.

We're on the right path right now, believe me.

Q Are you concerned that the Bob Corker dispute will affect tax reform at all, sir?

THE PRESIDENT: I don't think so, no. I don't think so at all. I think we're well on our way. It's very -- the people of this country want tax cuts. They want lower taxes.

We're the highest-taxed nation in the world. Our companies are not leaving so much now because we have them coming back. You see what happened. You see the announcements from companies building car plants now in Michigan; they're going to various different states. They're actually picking some additional locations. But just last week, five plants announced that they're going to build in this country.

But I will say that we're the highest-taxed nation in the world. People want to see massive tax cuts. I'm giving the largest tax cuts in the history of this country. In addition to that, there will be reform.

So I think that it's politically -- it's very positive. The people of the country want it. We're also bringing back $3 trillion from offshore. That's money that's been there for years that wants to come back into the country, but the tax situation didn't allow it to happen and the bureaucracy. And that's going to come back as part of the deal -- $3 trillion. It could even be more than that.

People want to see tax cuts, they want to see major reductions in their taxes, and they want to see tax reform -- and that's what we're doing. And we'll be adjusting a little bit over the next few weeks to make it even stronger. But I will tell you that it's become very, very popular.

And I'll also be signing something probably this week, which is going to go a long way, to take care of many of the people that have been so badly hurt on healthcare. And they'll be able to buy, they'll be able to cross state lines, and they will get great, competitive healthcare, and it will cost the United States nothing. Take care of a big percentage of the people we're talking about, too.

So with Congress the way it is, I decided to take it upon myself. So we'll be announcing that soon as far as the signing is concerned. But it's largely worked out. It's very simple in one way but very intricate in another. But it will be great, great healthcare for many, many people -- a big percentage of the number of people that we were talking about for failed Obamacare.

Now, we're going to have to do something with Obamacare because it's failing. Henry Kissinger does not want to pay 116 percent increase in his premiums, but that's what's happening. And it's actually getting worse; it's getting worse by the minute. So we're going to have to do something with Obamacare and that will work out.

But very importantly, a big percentage of people will be able to get healthcare. And they'll be able to go across state lines, they'll be able to buy from many, many competitors -- meaning the insurance companies -- and it will not cost our country anything, but they'll have great, great health insurance again.

Q Did you undercut the Secretary of State today with the IQ comment?

THE PRESIDENT: No, I didn't undercut anybody. I don't believe in undercutting people.

Thank you very much, everybody. Thank you.

Q Do you still have confidence in Secretary Tillerson, sir?

THE PRESIDENT: Yes.

END

11:54 A.M. EDT
“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Article : "A Limited Hangout Operation ?"

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #525 on: October 12, 2017, 11:26:41 AM »
U.S. withdraws from UNESCO, the U.N.’s cultural organization, citing anti-Israel bias
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/10/12/u-s-withdraws-from-unesco-the-u-n-s-cultural-organization-citing-anti-israel-bias/?utm_term=.679e40432596

UNESCO AND THE NEW WORLD ORDER: IN THEIR OWN WORDS

https://www.infowars.com/unesco-and-the-new-world-order-in-their-own-words/

UNESCO: Communism's Trap for Our Youth
http://www.americandeception.com/index.php...U.sml.pdf&id=44

I have long contended that UNESCO posed a threat to our American youth by imposing international control of our curriculum by an international organi-sation which does not embrace the American Ideals liberty and freedom .

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=257744.0#new

The Greatest Subversive Plot in History:
http://www.americandeception.com/index.php...L.sml.pdf&id=81

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #526 on: October 13, 2017, 10:08:01 AM »
BORDER PATROL REPORTS ‘SEVERAL’ WALL PROTOTYPES ‘NEAR COMPLETION’ Completion of wall mockups expected by end of October

https://www.infowars.com/border-patrol-reports-several-wall-prototypes-near-completion/

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #527 on: October 13, 2017, 10:09:51 AM »
Obamacare being neutered piece by piece, since Congress is too lame to do their work! Mid terms coming soon. Some are going to lose their cushy jobs, for not doing their job!

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=320286.0

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #528 on: October 16, 2017, 02:57:42 PM »
TRUMP CASTRATES OBAMACARE
https://www.infowars.com/trump-castrates-obamacare/

David J powell insurance expert guest on Dr Dave Janda Oct 15, 2017 talks about Obamacare and Trump recent good actions. He also said "Obamacare original plan was to destroy the insurance industry then go to  a single payer plan". He also said "Trump scrapping subsidies is a good thing."

https://www.davejanda.com/guest/david-powell/?episode=october-15-2017

Other interviews with Powell:
https://www.davejanda.com/guest/david-powell/

Offline DAVIDE MTL

« Reply #529 on: October 16, 2017, 03:19:36 PM »
You've been had.

The White House
Office of the Press Secretary
For Immediate ReleaseOctober 10, 2017
Remarks by President Trump in Meeting with Dr. Henry Kissinger

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/10/10/remarks-president-trump-meeting-dr-henry-kissinger

Oval Office

11:48 A.M. EDT

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much. Henry Kissinger has been a friend of mine. I've liked him, I've respected him. But we've been friends for a long time, long before my emergence in the world of politics, which has not been too long.

But we have been really in, I guess you'd say, the New York scene a little bit -- but we got to know each other very well. He's a man I have great, great respect for. He's also somebody -- usually I say, "Have you ever been in the Oval Office?" And with Henry Kissinger, I didn't bother asking that question because he has been in this office many, many times.

But it's an honor to have Dr. Kissinger with us, a man of immense talent, and experience, and knowledge. And I'm going to talk to him for a while, and we're going to learn a lot. But I can say from a world standpoint and with many of the countries that Henry and I would talk about before the election -- because I would talk with Henry before the election -- we've made a lot of progress with many of them. We have some outstanding, and we'll handle that as we have to handle it.

But we've made a lot of progress in the Middle East with ISIS and so many other things. It's a much calmer place. But, Henry, I say often, I inherited a mess, but we're fixing it.

So you may want to say something. And thank you for being here, Henry. Thank you very much.

DR. KISSINGER: Mr. President, I didn't expect this opportunity. It's always a great honor to be in this office, and I'm here at a moment when the opportunity to build a constructive, peaceful world order is very great.

And the President is leaving on a trip to Asia, which I think will make a big contribution to progress and peace and prosperity.

Thank you for inviting me.

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you very much, Henry. I appreciate it.

Q Mr. President, is Senator Corker right that you're putting the U.S. on the path to World War III?

THE PRESIDENT: We were on the wrong path before. All you have to do is take a look. If you look over the last 25 years through numerous administrations, we were on a path to a very big problem -- a problem like this world has never seen.

We're on the right path right now, believe me.

Q Are you concerned that the Bob Corker dispute will affect tax reform at all, sir?

THE PRESIDENT: I don't think so, no. I don't think so at all. I think we're well on our way. It's very -- the people of this country want tax cuts. They want lower taxes.

We're the highest-taxed nation in the world. Our companies are not leaving so much now because we have them coming back. You see what happened. You see the announcements from companies building car plants now in Michigan; they're going to various different states. They're actually picking some additional locations. But just last week, five plants announced that they're going to build in this country.

But I will say that we're the highest-taxed nation in the world. People want to see massive tax cuts. I'm giving the largest tax cuts in the history of this country. In addition to that, there will be reform.

So I think that it's politically -- it's very positive. The people of the country want it. We're also bringing back $3 trillion from offshore. That's money that's been there for years that wants to come back into the country, but the tax situation didn't allow it to happen and the bureaucracy. And that's going to come back as part of the deal -- $3 trillion. It could even be more than that.

People want to see tax cuts, they want to see major reductions in their taxes, and they want to see tax reform -- and that's what we're doing. And we'll be adjusting a little bit over the next few weeks to make it even stronger. But I will tell you that it's become very, very popular.

And I'll also be signing something probably this week, which is going to go a long way, to take care of many of the people that have been so badly hurt on healthcare. And they'll be able to buy, they'll be able to cross state lines, and they will get great, competitive healthcare, and it will cost the United States nothing. Take care of a big percentage of the people we're talking about, too.

So with Congress the way it is, I decided to take it upon myself. So we'll be announcing that soon as far as the signing is concerned. But it's largely worked out. It's very simple in one way but very intricate in another. But it will be great, great healthcare for many, many people -- a big percentage of the number of people that we were talking about for failed Obamacare.

Now, we're going to have to do something with Obamacare because it's failing. Henry Kissinger does not want to pay 116 percent increase in his premiums, but that's what's happening. And it's actually getting worse; it's getting worse by the minute. So we're going to have to do something with Obamacare and that will work out.

But very importantly, a big percentage of people will be able to get healthcare. And they'll be able to go across state lines, they'll be able to buy from many, many competitors -- meaning the insurance companies -- and it will not cost our country anything, but they'll have great, great health insurance again.

Q Did you undercut the Secretary of State today with the IQ comment?

THE PRESIDENT: No, I didn't undercut anybody. I don't believe in undercutting people.

Thank you very much, everybody. Thank you.

Q Do you still have confidence in Secretary Tillerson, sir?

THE PRESIDENT: Yes.

END

11:54 A.M. EDT

I would argue the establishment wanted Hilary to win as she would have destroyed the U.S and for foreign policy bring in  world war 3,
with Trump the choice offered was  U.S won't be sold down the river...but WW3 is still on ..Trump's foreign policy seems to be in with the new world order plan

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #530 on: October 16, 2017, 03:42:38 PM »
Good Greg Hunter guest interview:

Patricia Muth – No Trump Tax Cuts Will Cause Market Meltdown (She helped Ross Perot when he ran for President)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfHlO987bmI

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #531 on: October 17, 2017, 10:19:10 AM »
I would argue the establishment wanted Hilary to win as she would have destroyed the U.S and for foreign policy bring in  world war 3,
with Trump the choice offered was  U.S won't be sold down the river...but WW3 is still on ..Trump's foreign policy seems to be in with the new world order plan

So for the first time in living memory, the New World Order does not control both sides ?

LOL
-- Donald Trump

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #532 on: October 17, 2017, 01:08:04 PM »
Donald Trump: I Killed Obamacare ‘Gravy Train’ for Insurance Companies

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/17/donald-trump-i-killed-obamacare-gravy-train-for-insurance-companies/

Nice to have a real man in the White House who will stand up to the globalists and their left commie foot soldiers trying to destroy America!

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #533 on: October 17, 2017, 01:44:31 PM »
Donald Trump: I Killed Obamacare ‘Gravy Train’ for Insurance Companies

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/17/donald-trump-i-killed-obamacare-gravy-train-for-insurance-companies/

Nice to have a real man in the White House who will stand up to the globalists and their left commie foot soldiers trying to destroy America!

Your phobia of socialist healthcare is easily debunked.

Instead of endless circular arguments, how about looking at the big picture figures ?

If you think Free Markets are the answer to life the universe and everything DO NOT LOOK.

List of countries by life expectancy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy

List of countries by total health expenditure per capita
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_total_health_expenditure_per_capita
-- Donald Trump

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #534 on: Today at 10:14:04 AM »

Your phobia of socialist healthcare is easily debunked.

The False Left Right Paradigm - The Obama Trump Deception

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF6Dt7SS_yw&t=20s
-- Donald Trump

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #535 on: Today at 10:23:55 AM »
President Trump achievements

http://www.conservapedia.com/Donald_Trump_achievements

Here's a good list the lame stream left biased media will not talk about.