TRUMP'S AMERICA - The First 100 Days - and BEYOND

Author Topic: TRUMP'S AMERICA - The First 100 Days - and BEYOND  (Read 63204 times)

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
Re: TRUMP'S AMERICA - The First Ten Days - and BEYOND
« Reply #400 on: April 20, 2017, 02:44:50 PM »
We wanted full spectrum domination !!! .... Now wee face jail unless we get cover !
Joe, joe what about your dead girl ???

http://gawker.com/remember-when-a-dead-intern-was-found-in-joe-scarboroug-1711985081
Remember When a Dead Intern Was Found in Joe Scarborough's Office?
the strange, sad story of Lori Klausutis, the intern who was found dead in Joe Scarborough’s office when the “Morning Joe” host was still a Republican congressman.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4429328/Jarrett-says-neither-nor-Michelle-Obama-run.html
Valerie Jarrett ,...  didn't see Donald Trump's 'gut-wrenching' win coming

ICONIC: Jarrett and other Obama White House staffers are pictured on the day after the election in the Rose Garden, listening to the president talk about Trump's unanticipated win
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Changeling

« Reply #401 on: April 20, 2017, 08:40:16 PM »

Sarah Palin, Kid Rock, Ted Nugent Visit Trump
"Nugent wrote: So today is the 242nd anniversary of The Shot Heard Round The World
is it! Well well well looky looky here boogie chillin’, I got your
Shot Heard Round The World right here in big ol greazyass Washington DC ..."

We need the real Sarah Palin at the UN rather than the second rate imitation we have now.. ::)

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #402 on: April 20, 2017, 09:25:33 PM »
something good this way comes ...

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2017/04/19/trump_has_all_the_right_enemies_133637.html
Trump Has All the Right Enemies
Commentary

By Scott Jennings
April 19, 2017

With President Trump’s 100th day in office coming at the end of the month, media have already begun the timeless—and meaningless—process of dissecting how he is doing.

One hundred is an arbitrary deadline, born of our society’s enduring fascination with round numbers. Nonetheless, we persist in asking presidential candidates what their first 100 days would be like and then judging the winner at the same mark.
While not as sexy as repealing Obamacare, Trump has signed several meaningful pieces of legislation that thrilled different parts of his political base – a pro-life bill allowing states to strip money from Planned Parenthood; a bill repealing Obama-era anti-coal regulations; and a bill scrapping anti-gun rules signed by Obama.

These were core promises to conservative Republicans kept by President Trump. And along the way, he nominated, and saw confirmed, Neil Gorsuch to the U.S. Supreme Court. You could do worse in a 100-day period. Heck, Trump has signed more than double the number of bills Obama did in the same period back in 2009.

But Trump has truly made his mark on foreign policy. He has forcefully reasserted American leadership on the world stage after an eight-year vacuum. He fulfilled a campaign pledge to “bomb the hell out of ISIS,” killing at least 94 of them using the “mother of all bombs.” He put Syria’s genocidal dictator, Bashar al-Assad, on notice by Tomahawking a military airport after Assad viciously gassed his own people, including women and children. And Trump has dealt with the lunatic despot Kim Jong-un by sending Vice President Mike Pence to the Korean Peninsula and possibly “cyber-terminating” a North Korean missile test.

In the face of success on the international stage and some policy wins at home, the mainstream media is desperate to undermine a successful 100-day narrative for Trump. The press has settled on two storylines – flip-flops and White House staff infighting.

It is true that some of President Trump’s decisions stand in contrast to statements he made during the campaign. But those who deride his “flip-flops” should remember that governing and campaigning are two different things and that Trump gets more policy latitude from voters because he has never held office before.

Though campaigns focus on the promises of candidates, presidencies are more about reacting to circumstances than enacting plans in a static policy environment. Things change all the time, and a chief executive must be prepared to deal. Would we really want a president incapable of reacting to a rapidly changing world?

But in an attempt to split Trump from his political base, the press will continue to create stories about how his flip-flops are costing him his most fervent supporters. And while you can always find a crank or two to quote in any article, the truth is that Trump’s base is as solid today as it was on Election Day.

Why? Because Donald Trump continues to have all the right enemies, and no flip-flops or stories of White House infighting are going to change that.

Trump’s base supporters are too busy living their lives to obsess over the outrage of the minute in Washington, D.C. They don’t follow 50 Beltway reporters on Twitter, hanging on their every snarky comment. They aren’t particularly concerned with which Trump advisers are up or down in the morning political tip sheets.

ut they do follow politics closely enough to know that the press still hates Trump, as do the liberal political elites. As far as the average Trump supporter in middle America is concerned, Trump must be doing just fine.

And to make matters better for Trump, his political opposition, the hapless Democrat Party, has taken its participation-ribbon view of society to laughable lengths, celebrating the loss in a recent Kansas special election like it had won the lottery. Democrats continuously relitigate the sideshow issue of Trump’s tax returns (newsflash: This was settled by the Electoral College). And today’s battle whine? Mitch McConnell was mean to Elizabeth Warren in the hallway!

The policy news flying out Washington is head-spinning, but Trump’s political enemies are the same old collection of media properties and out-of-touch liberals. That tells Trump’s core supporters all they need to know – that the antiestablishment president they sent to Washington is doing exactly what they asked him to do. In the first 100 days, Trump has turned Washington upside down, pissing off all the right people along the way.

Scott Jennings has advised President George W. Bush and U.S. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.
He is a partner at RunSwitch Public Relations and can be reached at scott@runswitchpr.com or on Twitter @ScottJenningsKY.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #403 on: April 21, 2017, 09:09:04 AM »
Blue State Blues: Trump’s First 100 Days in Historical Perspective

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/21/blue-state-blues-trumps-first-100-days-historical-perspective/

Yet measured against his predecessors, Trump’s first 100 days place him in league with Reagan and Johnson, for sheer impact.
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #404 on: April 21, 2017, 01:37:01 PM »

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #405 on: April 21, 2017, 04:39:19 PM »
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_TRUMP_THE_LATEST?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-04-21-14-07-02
Apr 21, 4:09 PM EDT
2:04 p.m.

President Donald Trump says young immigrants shielded from deportation - often referred to as "dreamers" - should "rest easy" about his immigration policies.

In an interview with The Associated Press, Trump says he is "not after the dreamers, we are after the criminals." He says "that is our policy."

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #406 on: April 21, 2017, 09:37:57 PM »
^^^^^

... this may be a fall-back position. Certainly he (and most of us
I believe) are LEAST concerned about the 'dreamers' who reportedly
came here as children ... and hopefully are 'Americanized', went to
US schools, speak English, etc. Nonetheless, I believe they all should
be brought before a magistrate for review ... we want to make sure
we are not harboring more gangbangers and dope pushers and rapists
POSING as poor, little innocents dragged here against their will.
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #407 on: April 22, 2017, 06:38:54 PM »

Offline DAVIDE MTL

« Reply #408 on: April 22, 2017, 11:01:49 PM »
according to Steve Quayle jew boy Kushner is running things for Soros, Bannon is on the outs.....even if this is not 100% accurate it should be apparent to anyone who cares about the truth tha  the jews run things, anyone who disagrees doesn't know what he's talking about

Yes, it is true that Trump engineered the deal that made China a partner of the US. Yes, it is true that Trump has effectively isolated Russia and will bring Russia back to the table. And, yes, it is also true that Trump has set the stage for the new hegemony which involves dividing up the world into thirds (ie China, US, Russia).   Finally, it is true that Trump is done making foreign policy decisions. Who Is?
George Soros is now making all foreign policy decisions through Jared Kushner and daddy’s little girl, Ivanka.  As Steve Quayle just told me “Those closest to you are the ones who do you”.
As we know, Kushner is a business partner with George Soros. Soros has successfully flipped the relationship to where Trump is being bypassed by Deep State insiders who allegedly work for Trump, but do not. This is an old-fashioned coup.
Bannon has told several that he is out and Kushner (aka Soros Puppet) is calling all the shots from here on out.

Soros main goal is the same goal that took down Libya. Libya refused to capitulate and join the family of central banks. North Korea has steadfastly refused to join the same gang of criminals. This is about to change.
As I pointed out this morning Russia is now outgunned and cannot compete economically with new alliances forged by Trump. Russia will be forced to capitulate and give up Syria. There will be a regime change in Syria and they will join the central bankers of Basel.
In a similar vein, there is an attempted coup going on right now in North Korea. The North Korean military leadership has been informed that they will be destroyed if they do not institute a regime change. I have been told that the North Koreans are working under a deadline. North Korea will eventually be brought into the central banking system as well.
With North Korea and Syria soon to be out of the way, that leaves Iran alone and without meaningful allies. They too, will be forced to concede and join the banking bullies from Basel.
As I stated this morning, the next phase of the New World Order will be implemented and the world will be divided among China, Russia and the United States. Eventually, and I was told by 2025, there will either be a war of unification or a merger (ie hostile takeover).
Will Trump be allowed to make any decisions? That is not entirely clear.  Certainly, free trade agreements will be off limits. Why? Because with the new planetary restructuring going on, there will be new trade agreements. American jobs will remain at risk more than ever before.
Bannon could be gone before you read these words. Sessions will be next.
This information is already partially available on the Internet in various sources. However, and as far as I know, I may be the only source at this point who is naming Soros as the one making choices, not the useful idiot Kushner.
I am sworn to secrecy on the three sources of information that dependenbrought this to me as 12pm-1230pm Pacific. All sources are demanding complete confidentiality. I think some will be willing to come forward, just not today.

Who does Soros answer to? He answers to the Bank of International Settlements. This is a Rothschild operation at its core.
Reportedly, the full roll-out of the New World Order will take place by 2025. i think it is going to be much sooner.
This report will be updated as necessary

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/category/breakingnews/

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #409 on: April 23, 2017, 11:24:31 AM »
^^^^^

... this may be a fall-back position. Certainly he (and most of us
I believe) are LEAST concerned about the 'dreamers' who reportedly
came here as children ... and hopefully are 'Americanized', went to
US schools, speak English, etc. Nonetheless, I believe they all should
be brought before a magistrate for review ... we want to make sure
we are not harboring more gangbangers and dope pushers and rapists
POSING as poor, little innocents dragged here against their will.

Sessions on DREAMers:
‘Everyone that Enters the Country Unlawfully Is Subject to Being Deported’

PAM KEY - 23 Apr 2017

Sunday on ABC’s “This Week,” when asked if people who were brought to the United States illegally as children dubbed DREAMers could “rest easy,” Attorney General Jeff Sessions said “everyone that enters the country unlawfully is subject to being deported.”

" ... Their first and strongest priority, no doubt about it, is
the criminal element that we have in our country that have
come here illegally. They’re focusing primarily on that."

SESSIONS: Well we’ll see. I believe that everyone that enters the country unlawfully is subject to being deported. However, we’ve got — we don’t have the ability to round up everybody and there is no plans to do that. But we’re going to focus first as the president has directed us, on the criminal element and we have got to get that under control.

√ VIDEO INTERVIEW 4/23: http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/04/23/sessions-on-dreamers-everyone-that-enters-the-country-unlawfully-is-subject-to-being-deported/

Online chris jones

« Reply #410 on: April 23, 2017, 09:57:32 PM »
Hi Holly.

Your post-hits it--  Sounds good to me/  Sessions/ SESSIONS:
 Well we’ll see. I believe that everyone that enters the country unlawfully is subject to being deported. However, we’ve got — we don’t have the ability to round up everybody and there is no plans to do that. But we’re going to focus first as the president has directed us, on the criminal element and we have got to get that under control.

I wish they sould do the same with the shadow Gov hirelings and their elite handlers.
I`d get on a natural high to see HRC,Obama, Bush, Rice Lerner, etc. etc. Get the same!!

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #411 on: April 24, 2017, 10:36:03 AM »

Offline Adolf Hilter

« Reply #412 on: April 24, 2017, 11:22:14 AM »
ron paul has real values

Candidate Trump: ‘I Love Wikileaks.’ President Trump: ‘Arrest Assange!’
http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/archives/candidate-trump-i-love-wikileaks-president-trump-arrest-assange

Online chris jones

« Reply #413 on: April 24, 2017, 06:59:50 PM »
ron paul has real values

Candidate Trump: ‘I Love Wikileaks.’ President Trump: ‘Arrest Assange!’
http://www.ronpaullibertyreport.com/archives/candidate-trump-i-love-wikileaks-president-trump-arrest-assange
              Assange hans`t released any false information, nor put troops or civy`s in harms way, I voted for Trump but this  flipper threw me. I beleive He refered to wikileaks info many times during his  campaign, if Im` wrong on this please let me know.

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
Re: TRUMP'S AMERICA - The First 100 Days - and BEYOND
« Reply #414 on: April 25, 2017, 07:25:52 AM »
“We have people ... that should have
never ever in a million years been allowed into this country.”

Donald Trump Invites Conservative Media
to White House for Exclusive Briefing

CHARLIE SPIERING - 24 Apr 2017

President Donald Trump met with a group of conservative media reporters, columnists, and radio hosts to discuss his first 100 days as president, speaking about trade issues, foreign policy, and infrastructure spending.

Representatives from Breitbart News were present for the event.

The event was billed as a reception, as White House aides and members of the press office mingled with about 20-30 individuals from conservative media outlets to discuss Trump’s first 100 days and issues of importance.

But the event turned into an impromptu press conference after the president entered the room flanked by senior advisers Reince Priebus, Steve Bannon, and Jared Kushner. At one point economic advisor Gary Cohn peered in the door to view the event.

White House press secretary Sean Spicer was also present, as Trump held a discussion, which the White House press staff put on the record afterwards.

Conservative journalists asked Trump policy questions — particularly about trade; foreign affairs in North Korea, Iran, and Syria; and social policy.

“We’re going to be helping the Christians big league,” he said.

√ MORE: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/24/donald-trump-invites-conservative-media-to-white-house-for-exclusive-briefing/

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #415 on: April 25, 2017, 09:26:48 AM »

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #416 on: April 26, 2017, 11:17:54 AM »
www.breitbart.com/radio/2017/04/25/exclusive-pat-buchanan-trumps-first-100-days/
EXCLUSIVE — Pat Buchanan on Donald Trump’s First 100 Days
by John Hayward25 Apr 2017

Buchanan said he was gratified and “astonished” that Donald Trump picked up on so many of his own key issues during the 2016 presidential campaign. He believes these issues helped propel Trump to victory, even though “everyone was writing him off as a joke.”

“I said that these issues, which we had raised in the 1990s – mainly the results of quote ‘free trade,’ globalism, also of open borders immigration, of failures to secure the borders, and also of the Bush I/Bush II interventions and wars in the Middle East – that these were going to come back to haunt the United States of America,” he said, referring to his own presidential campaigns in 1992, 1996, and 2000.

“The truth was, we raised those issues back in the nineties, and we said this is what’s going to happen: you’re going to lose half your manufacturing base in this country if you go along with NAFTA and GATT and MFN for China and these other trade policies which basically were giveaways of American industry,” he recalled.

“What Trump had going for him was he had the results of America having taken the wrong course on all of these issues. We left the borders unprotected. We enacted one after another of these trade deals to the benefit of communist China and Mexico and Japan and other countries. And of course, we plunged into one after another of these wars in the Middle East, not looking at where we were going to wind up after we put our flag over the Capitol. So Trump had the benefit of the consequences of the United States having failed to take the right course in the 1990s under Bush I and Bill Clinton,” said Buchanan.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #417 on: April 26, 2017, 04:19:18 PM »
so are they going to force trump to VETO the funding and shut down the govt. ?

http://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/terence-p-jeffrey/will-gop-fund-planned-parenthood-not-border-wall
Republicans to Fund PLANNED PARENTHOOD...
But NOT border wall?

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #418 on: April 27, 2017, 07:22:55 AM »
... anybody for LOWER taxes?

Five Things We Know About Trump’s
Tax Plan, and Five Things We Don’t

JOHN CARNEY - 26 Apr 2017

The Trump administration on Wednesday proposed a wide-ranging tax overhaul that would slash taxes for businesses and simplify income taxes for individuals and households. The proposal is a barebones outline rather than a detailed plan, leaving many things to be worked out in negotiations with Congress.

What We Know: Here are the five most important things we have learned from the proposal:

EXCERPTS:

A Much Bigger Standard Deduction:
The administration’s wants to double the standard deduction for individuals and households, exempting far more income from taxation. The change would raise the deduction for couples from $12,700 to approximately $24,000 and raise the deduction for single filers from $6,300 to $12,600.

“A married couple will not have to pay taxes on the first $24,000 it earns,”
National Economic Council Director Gary Cohn said ....

A Lower Top Rate and Fewer Tax Brackets:
... tax brackets to shrink to three from seven, with marginal rates of 10 percent, 25 percent, and 35 percent.

Keeps Charitable Giving and Mortgage Interest Deductions, Eliminates the Rest:
... Keep in mind that only one-third of filers currently itemize. And with the increase in the standard deduction, that number would certainly shrink.

A Big Tax Cut For Businesses Large and Small:

... The plan would cut taxes on business income dramatically.
The corporate tax rate would fall to 15 percent from 35 percent.

Kills the Alternative Minimum Tax, the Obamacare Investment Tax, and ‘Death Tax’:
... is no longer only applicable to the super-wealthy. According to the Tax Policy Center, it hits around 30 percent of households with incomes between $200,000 and $500,000.

√ CONTINUE: http://www.breitbart.com/taxes/2017/04/26/five-things-know-trumps-tax-plan-five-things-dont/

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #419 on: April 27, 2017, 07:33:27 AM »
... bye bye NAFTA?

TRUMP: “I am going to either renegotiate it
or I am going to terminate it.”

Report:
Trump to Start Amerexit from NAFTA

IAN MASON - 26 Apr 2017

The New York Times cited a senior administration official Wednesday saying that President Donald Trump is preparing an executive order to pull the United States from the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA).

According to the Times report:

It was not clear what the language of the executive order would be, or what steps would come next. But an executive order could start a required six-month notification period for withdrawal, during which time talks on renegotiation could be pursued.

Should Trump issue an executive order threatening withdrawal from NAFTA, it could represent the most significant reform to the organization since it came into effect 24 years ago. During that time, America’s economy has grown by leaps and bounds, but, as President Trump pointed out in his campaign screeds against NAFTA, the same period has seen a significant erosion of the once dominant American manufacturing sector.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/26/report-trump-to-start-amerexit-from-nafta/

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #420 on: April 27, 2017, 04:19:48 PM »
Is Trump joining the cfr and tri-lat ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_z4fl6zXLY
Return Of The Jedi: Luke Skywalker turns to the dark side

https://www.infowars.com/paul-craig-roberts-warns-trump-now-a-captive-of-the-deep-state/
Paul Craig Roberts Warns “Trump Now A Captive Of The Deep State”
Can the world survive the evil that is concentrated in Washington
 Paul Craig Roberts | Infowars.com -  April 27, 2017

When the gullible and insouciant American public and the presstitutes who participate in the deceptions permitted the Deep State to get away with the fairy tale that a few Saudi Arabians under the direction of Osama bin Laden, but without the support of any government or intelligence agency, were able to outwit the entirety of the Western Alliance and Israel’s Mossad and deliver the greatest humiliation in history to “the world’s only superpower” by making the entirety of the US government dysfunctional on September 11, 2001, Washington learned that it could get away with anything, any illegal and treasonous act, any lie. The gullible Western populations would believe anything that they were told.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Truthers are not Trumpers
    • Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #421 on: April 28, 2017, 02:19:24 PM »

Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist
-- Donald Trump

Mr. Trump dismissed talk about a split inside his White House between aides with a nationalist or globalist orientation. “Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist,” he said. “I’m both. And I’m the only one who makes the decision, believe me.” - https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-says-nafta-partners-persuaded-him-to-keep-u-s-in-trade-pact-1493320127
“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Article : "A Limited Hangout Operation ?"

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #422 on: April 28, 2017, 02:31:47 PM »
https://youtu.be/KU_Jdts5rL0?t=189
DARTH TRUMP - Auralnauts

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #423 on: April 28, 2017, 03:45:46 PM »
... I believe Trump will get the very best deal possible.
There is nothing wrong with 'trade agreements' per se,
we have to have 'rules of engagement' to buy and sell
our goods around the world. I am just now reading a
book written in the 1590s by a Florentine merchant,
Francesco Carletti, My Voyage Around the World (he is
said to be the first to travel around the world other than the
'voyages of discovery'). Those merchant ships, from various
European countries were the 'malls' of the day. They would
set out laden with merchandise, go to the first port, sell for
a profit, refill their ship with whatever was for sale at that
port, then move on to the next ... all over the 'New World',
to different ports run/claimed by a number of different countries
all over 'the West Indies' (N. & S. America).

There were strict trade agreements even then, about pricing,
various 'maritime laws' for operation within a port area,
treatment of slaves, etc, etc, etc. ... too much to get into
here. We are just lucky at this point that we have elected
a President who is determined that these International
rules/regulations be re-visited or jettisoned if they are not
in the interest of the USA.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Truthers are not Trumpers
    • Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #424 on: April 28, 2017, 05:09:41 PM »
... I believe Trump will get the very best deal possible.

* cat  raises eyebrow

The genius behind the smash hit  "Art of the Deal" Mr Donald Dunce Trump

Angela Merkel reportedly had to explain the 'fundamentals' of EU trade to Trump 11 times
http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-trade-merkel-germany-eu-2017-4/

President Trump did not understand that the US cannot negotiate a trade deal with Germany alone and must deal with the European Union as a bloc, a senior German official told The Times of London.  "Ten times Trump asked [German chancellor Angela Merkel] if he could negotiate a trade deal with Germany. Every time she replied, 'You can’t do a trade deal with Germany, only the EU,'" the official said.

They continued: "On the eleventh refusal, Trump finally got the message, 'Oh, we’ll do a deal with Europe then.'"

Merkel reportedly told her cabinet members that Trump had "very basic misunderstandings" on the "fundamentals" of the EU and trade.

READ MORE
http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-trade-merkel-germany-eu-2017-4?r=US&IR=T&IR=T
“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Article : "A Limited Hangout Operation ?"

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #425 on: April 28, 2017, 07:23:17 PM »
yeah talking to a communist is like talking to a brick wall ..

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #426 on: April 29, 2017, 09:04:42 AM »
Making America Great Again:
Donald Trump’s 100 Days’ Success

BEN KEW - 28 Apr 2017

Making his bid to be the 45th President of the United States, Donald Trump promised to “Make America Great Again.” But has he delivered on his pledge?

Having proposed a huge reform agenda, some have been left disappointed by Donald Trump’s first 100 days in office. Nevertheless, recent polling data suggests that a majority of Americans believe Trump is making good on his words.

Here are Donald Trump’s successes since he took office in January:

EXCERPTS:

Supreme Court Nominee
(Neil Gorsuch - nuff said)
Immigration
(Immigration Ban Is One Of Trump's Most Popular Orders So Far)
National Security
(... not a weeney)
Jobs and the economy
(JOBS, JOBS, JOBS!)
Energy and climate change
(WHAT global warming?)
Draining the swamp
(Adios scumsuckers)
War on the media
(Fake newsmedia = enemy of the American people.)
Diplomacy
(... success)
Abortion and Planned Parenthood
(We have only just begun)

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/28/making-america-great-again-donald-trumps-100-day-success/

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #427 on: April 29, 2017, 09:08:08 AM »

"On his 99th day in office, he became the first
sitting president since Ronald Reagan to address the NRA."

Trump Pledges To Protect Gun
Rights During Speech To NRA

KAITLAN COLLINS - 04/28/2017

Let me make a simple promise to every one of the freedom-loving Americans in the audience,” Trump said in Atlanta. “As your president, I will never, ever infringe on the right of the people to keep and bear arms. Never, ever. Freedom is not a gift from government. Freedom is a gift from God.”

√ SEE SPEECH: http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/28/trump-pledges-to-protect-gun-rights-during-speech-to-nra/#ixzz4fdxBprvF

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #428 on: April 29, 2017, 11:20:05 AM »
Another global  communist march ...  Do people know ?

http://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2017/04/28/lefties-lose-it-after-trump-scraps-obama-era-drilling-regs-on-eve-of-climatemarch/
Lefties LOSE IT after Trump scraps Obama-era drilling regs on eve of #ClimateMarch
Posted at 1:55 pm on April 28, 2017 by Doug P.

This morning President Trump undid more of former President Obama’s executive orders in a manner sure to enrage progressives:

Reaction from the left was NOT unpredictable:

#Trump wants to help earth be destroyed faster! He needs to be stopped before he does something that #congress can not undo!🙄 https://t.co/7OdP64aMkp    — Zivah'sWorld (@ZivahsWorld) April 28, 2017

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23climatemarch&src=typd
 Tennessee‏ @TEN_GOP 48m48 minutes ago

President Trump got more people out exercising (marching) in his first 100 days than Michelle Obama did in 8 years.👌
#climatemarch

https://peoplesclimate.org/live/
Peoples Climate Movement - 4/29 #climatemarch

Looking for information about the march in DC?

Logistics | The Lineup | Sister Marches

Wondering where to be when the march starts?

Our movements resist injustice in different ways and for different reasons. But no matter what brings us into this fight, we’re united in the need to protect our climate, create good-paying jobs, and build a more just world.

On the 100th day of Trump's presidency, our march will celebrate both the diversity of our movements and demonstrate our unity in the face of Trump's attempts to divide us.

If you’re not sure where to line up, come to 3rd St and Jefferson Dr SW. No matter where you march, it’ll be an exciting day.

https://peoplesclimate.org/faqs/

https://peoplesclimate.org/history/
On Sept. 21, 2014 the Peoples Climate Movement organized the historic Peoples Climate March on the eve of the UN Climate Summit. As heads of state from around the world gathered, 400,000 people from every walk of life marched through the streets of New York City demanding bold and urgent action of the global climate crisis.

https://peoplesclimate.org/partners/
The Peoples Climate Movement is a project of over 50 organizations working together to solve the climate crisis and address the growing pollution of our air and water, while also assuring the creation of good jobs in our communities. Beyond the steering committee, this project is supported by over 500 other partner organizations.

Steering Committee

32BJ SEIU
    350.org
    1199SEIU United Healthcare Workers East
    Alliance for Climate Education
    Amalgamated Transit Union
    The American Federation of Government Employees, Council 238
    American Federation of Teachers
    American Postal Workers Union
    The B Team
    BlueGreen Alliance
    Center for Biological Diversity
    Center for Community Change
    Center for Popular Democracy
    Chesapeake Climate Action Network
    Chispa
    Climate Justice Alliance
    Climate Nexus
    The Climate Reality Project
    Color of Change
    Communications Workers of America
    Earthjustice
    Emerald Cities
    EMPOWER
    Engage Virginia
    Environmental Justice Leadership Forum on Climate Change
    Franciscan Action Network
    Grassroots Global Justice
    GreenFaith
    GreenLatinos
    Green For All
    Hip Hop Caucus
    Indigenous Environmental Network
    Labor Network for Sustainability
    League of Conservation Voters
    Maryland Working Families
    Moms Clean Air Force
    NAACP
    Native Organizers Alliance
    Natural Resources Defense Council
    NextGen Climate
    Oceana
    Our Revolution
    People’s Action
    People’s Collective Arts/Colectivo de Arte Popular
    People’s Climate Movement NY
    Power Shift Network
    Public Citizen
    Resource Generation
    Service Employees International Union
    Sierra Club
    Sojourners
    Union of Concerned Scientists
    UPROSE
    US Climate Action Network
    Win Without War

{ And the Communist MAY DAY Marches are coming THIS MONDAY !!!! : --- >>> ]

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/04/28/bay-area-activists-prepare-to-march-in-historic-may-day-rallies/
Bay Area activists prepare to march in historic May Day rallies

For the first time since 2010 when Maria Guadalupe Betancourt opened her Mendoza’s Restaurant on San Jose’s McKee Road, she will close its doors for a day on May 1.

On Monday, the Mexican immigrant and her staff of 40 — wearing customized white T-shirts printed with phrases such as “Black Lives Matter” and “No human is illegal” — will join hundreds of thousands of people nationwide in massive May Day demonstrations denouncing the Trump administration’s stringent immigration policies.
With demonstrations and strikes planned across the Bay Area — including an ICE protest in San Francisco, a shutdown of the Port of Oakland, employee walkouts at some of Silicon Valley’s tech giants and at dozens of schools — the protests will likely rival the magnitude of the historic May Day rallies of 2006, when millions of people across the U.S. took to the streets demanding federal immigration reform.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #429 on: April 29, 2017, 01:55:46 PM »
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/apr/29/donald-trump-loyalty-day-100th-pennsylvania-rally
blah blah blah ...

President prepares for Saturday night rally in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, as adviser Steve Bannon is thought to be behind focus on economic issues

| - - - -

http://rsbn.tv/

http://rsbn.tv/watch-president-donald-j-trump-holds-a-rally-in-harrisburg-pa-42917/
WATCH: PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP HOLDS RALLY IN HARRISBURG, PA 4/29/17
Donald Trump
by Joe Seales  21 mins ago
361 Comments

Saturday, April 29, 2017: RSBN will be in attendance with a full crew as President Donald J. Trump will hold a rally in Harrisburg, PA at the PA Farm Show Complex & Expo Center in the New Holland Arena.

Doors open at 4:30pm EST, and the rally starts at 7:30pm EST.

Watch the LIVE stream and replay of the event below:

https://youtu.be/y9viYq9Z3U4

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #432 on: May 04, 2017, 11:39:19 AM »
... as I watch the 'opening' prayers of
the National Day of Prayer, on the White
House lawn:

Trump executive order on religious liberty to focus
on Johnson Amendment, sources say

May 03, 2017

The executive order President Trump is expected to sign Thursday will be focused on the Johnson Amendment and allow non-profit organizations to deny certain health coverage for religious reasons, administration sources told Fox News Wednesday.

The three main points of the executive order, according to a senior White House official, will declare "that it is the policy of the administration to protect and vigorously promote religious liberty," direct the IRS "to exercise maxim enforcement of discretion to alleviate the burden of the Johnson Amendment," and provide "regulatory relief for religious objectors to Obamacare’s burdensome preventive services mandate."

Trump previously campaigned against the amendment, and in February said he would “destroy” the amendment that conservative groups claim restricted political speech by tax-exempt churches.

Progressive critics have argued the executive order
would allow discrimination against the LGBT community at the federal level.

... “Everything that is legal stays legal, everything
that is illegal stays illegal," the official added.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/03/trump-executive-order-on-religious-liberty-to-focus-on-johnson-amendment-sources-say.html

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #433 on: May 04, 2017, 12:19:24 PM »
House to vote today to repeal and replace Obamacare

https://www.c-span.org/video/?427816-1/us-house-poised-vote-health-care-bill

Vote expected at 1:30 pm EST today. They need 216 votes to pass. They say they have them.

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=319527.0

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #434 on: May 05, 2017, 05:42:54 PM »
Lara Trump: ‘Sad’ That Media Are Censoring Pro-Trump Ad

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/05/lara-trump-sad-media-censoring-pro-trump-ad/

First 100 Days
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=ObsQ8_58V3Q

The media is a laughingstock!  Thats ok unprofessional children in the media. We will just show it on the internet which has more viewers anyway. The people know you guys are fake news. You cant hide that FACT!

::)

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #435 on: May 08, 2017, 02:33:08 PM »
Trumps Great Climate Purge Begins. EPA dismisses half scientific advisers
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=319542.0

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #436 on: May 08, 2017, 02:44:00 PM »
Americans, do you satisfy with first 100 days of US President Trump ? Greetings from Serbia. 8)

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #437 on: May 08, 2017, 05:09:05 PM »
Americans, do you satisfy with first 100 days of US President Trump ? Greetings from Serbia. 8)

Hi Al,

I dont agree with all of Trumps actions to date. However, i think he has done some very good things for the country in a short time, in spite of the overt obstruction by the Democrats who are acting like babies, and the direct globalist attacks and undermining of security clearances of his appointees which is stalling the creation of his admin. Then you have the unbelievable unprofessional media who lies constantly about Trump.

Despite all of the unAmerican babies obstructing his admin, including sellouts/globalist minions within the Repub party, he has done a hell of a job, and could have done more if Congress wasnt so compromised and selfish on both sides of the aisle.

Then he also has sellouts in his admin at high levels who are sabotaging him (neocons, globalist hacks, idiots, leftovers from obama admin in every agency, etc) slowly being purged. Its amazing he has gotten anything done.

Anyone who wants to bitch about his not keeping his promises, you tell me could you do any bettern 100 days, if you had to deal with all of the blatant  obstruction, sabotage, leaks, lies, etc mentioned above? Didnt think so.

Every American who voted for Trump must continue supporting him and give him a chance. If you dont do so, the obstructionists and globalists will destroy him, then your country, and you will be partly to blame for giving up too soon. He needs his full 4 years to prove himself. If after 4 yrs you dont like what you see, then you have the right to not vote for him again.

The office of President is a very lonely place, and add to that moles and betrayers from within, and not knowing who you can trust, then add to that no support from the people? How would you feel?

Online jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #438 on: May 08, 2017, 06:59:15 PM »

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #439 on: May 09, 2017, 01:32:47 AM »
Hi Al,

I dont agree with all of Trumps actions to date. However, i think he has done some very good things for the country in a short time, in spite of the overt obstruction by the Democrats who are acting like babies, and the direct globalist attacks and undermining of security clearances of his appointees which is stalling the creation of his admin. Then you have the unbelievable unprofessional media who lies constantly about Trump.

Despite all of the unAmerican babies obstructing his admin, including sellouts/globalist minions within the Repub party, he has done a hell of a job, and could have done more if Congress wasnt so compromised and selfish on both sides of the aisle.

Then he also has sellouts in his admin at high levels who are sabotaging him (neocons, globalist hacks, idiots, leftovers from obama admin in every agency, etc) slowly being purged. Its amazing he has gotten anything done.

Anyone who wants to bitch about his not keeping his promises, you tell me could you do any bettern 100 days, if you had to deal with all of the blatant  obstruction, sabotage, leaks, lies, etc mentioned above? Didnt think so.

Every American who voted for Trump must continue supporting him and give him a chance. If you dont do so, the obstructionists and globalists will destroy him, then your country, and you will be partly to blame for giving up too soon. He needs his full 4 years to prove himself. If after 4 yrs you dont like what you see, then you have the right to not vote for him again.

The office of President is a very lonely place, and add to that moles and betrayers from within, and not knowing who you can trust, then add to that no support from the people? How would you feel?

Jo, thanks for the reply. I hope that other Americans on this board to give an opinion on the first 100 days of US President Trump.

P.S. Since 1990, every US ambassador in Belgrade acted as Gauleiter in the Western Balkans. However, Trump's coming to power, the American ambassador in Belgrade became a US diplomatic representative to Serbia( or which seems to me).