Donald Trump Does Not Support The New World Order Agenda..... OR DOES HE?

Author Topic: Donald Trump Does Not Support The New World Order Agenda..... OR DOES HE?  (Read 627 times)

Offline fanof2012

Those in the activist and truth movement who support Donald Trump have based their support mainly on the idea that Trump is not an Illuminati/New World Order minion. One might say that the best evidence for this is the fact that the Illuminati tried to rig the elections to make Hillary Clinton win, and also the fact that Trump used his own money to finance his campaign and did not receive Illuminati funding.

But the idea that Trump intends to support the malevolent agenda of the Illuminati has its own share of evidence as well. For one, some assert that Trump has no intention of "draining the swamp" since he has hired people who on the face of it appear to be Illuminati agenda supporters, such as the Goldman Sachs folks. While Trump supporters assert that this is Trump's way of keeping the bad guys close to him so he can keep them in line so they will work for the betterment of humanity, those who believe Trump is an Illuminati insider will say, "Oh please, are you crazy enough to believe that!?!?!"

Trump's father also had ties to the Freemasons, as a 32nd degree Freemason whose name I won't divulge told me when I asked him if the Trump family has Masonic ties. And it has been asserted by some like Alfred Webre of ExopoliticsTV that Trump knew that he was going to become the US President all the way back in the mid-1980's, and their evidence for this is that the "Back To The Future" movie antagonist Biff Tannen became the US president in our time period in the movie series, and he looks just like Trump! Those who believe in the US government's time travel technology would assert that the moviemakers behind the "Back To The Future" films had connections to the DARPA time travel program and were told by DARPA about Trump becoming president (and also about the Chicago Cubs winning their first world series in 108 years) and they decided to put that in the films as a form of soft disclosure.

And of course, many people would look at Trump's great wealth and would ask, "How can someone of that great wealth not have any connections to the Illuminati bloodlines?" That's a fair question indeed.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
 :)
“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Offline toothache

I have studied Trump's geopolitical agenda for quite a while and I think I have understood it. His fundamental agenda is white nationalist ideology. He is thus far removed from Bilderberg and so on. He comes into the office with a determination to “save Western civilization” (according to his ideology) and to ensure its leadership position in the world.

(1) The white nationalists perceive peoples of European descent as forming a unity, unified by a common Christian heritage. Western civilization is white, Christian, and a natural unity, but is currently divided and threatened by immigration. The world (thanks to the Bilderberg's and neocons' efforts) is currently divided into two camps: the US-led Europe and Asian Pacific on the one hand and China-Russia axis on the other. From Trump's white nationalist perspective, Russia should not be allied with China in opposition to the rest of the Western civilization. He has heard the Russians well: Russia is not happy with its alliance with China, but it has no choice because the Americans (the Bilderberg) are so determined to conquer Russia and swallow up Russia's oil reserves and natural resources that Russia absolutely needs China to defend against this. And so Trump wants to change this: he wants to be tough on China while fixing US relationship with Russia. He promises to do no more “regime change” in Russia's allies or in Russia itself. He wants to invite Russia back into the fold of Western civilization without attempting (as the Bilderberg and all the Atlanticists have wanted to do) to deprive Russia of its independence and identity. This is why Putin likes Trump. Under this deal, Russia will no longer need China and can distance itself from China. Trump's first agenda basically consists in breaking up the Russia-China axis and inviting Russia back into the West in order to restore the natural unity of Western civilization. The other side of this coin is to prevent any more immigrants from coming into Western civilization to corrupt it. This is how Trump believes he will save Western civilization.

(2) Canada, United States, and Russia together contain the vast majority of world's oil reserves. When Trump has restored the unity of Western civilization, the vast majority of world's energy reserves will be in the hands of white Christian peoples of European descent. This will ensure that white Christian peoples of European descent will maintain their leadership position in the world for the remainder of human history. This is Trump's second agenda.

The above is Trump's hidden agenda which he never speaks about. His white nationalist vision of the world conflicts fundamentally with the Bilderberg notion, which is why the US Establishment seeks to destroy him as soon as he enters office by inventing lies about his nefarious ties to Russia in order to incite fear and disgust about him in the public. And they have quite succeeded. In order to stay in White House and not get impeached, Trump is now increasingly forfeiting his white nationalist agendas and re-aligning himself with the original Bilderberg notion. No more: “tough on China, soft on Russia”. But continue “US unipolar world domination”.

In order to understand Trump's agendas and dilemma well, you must thoroughly understand US' (Bilderberg's) official design toward Russia in the past 30 years. It's all about Russia. Read this: http://www.enlightenment1998.com/cheneyplanintro/cheneyplanintrob.pdf

Offline toothache

Offline toothache

sorry, see oil reserves by country here: http://fortune.com/2016/07/05/oil-reserves-us/

Offline toothache

As I have understood him, Trump has inherited all his racial ideas from his father.