"MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN"

Author Topic: "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN"  (Read 876 times)

Offline iamc2

"MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN"
« on: January 19, 2017, 02:31:47 PM »
"MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!"

This is the theme of Presidents Trumps goal...

...we all have a hand in this grand movement and we all have a duty to make OUR NATION GREAT AGAIN!

My contribution to this movement is raising a son and daughter [both in their 30's and all American], who both teach their younger generation about truths their parents never told them.

And form my teachings, 90% of my children's friends Voted for Trump. And now they know they will keep more of their Money and see a Nation on the rise and Not in decline.

How do We The People MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN?

...I say: 'Teach your children; friends and family...the Truth...

..Ideas folks..? What can We each contribute to this movement?
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline One Revelator

Re: "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN"
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2017, 03:06:30 PM »
No nation can be great that embraces immorality, deceit and injustice. Our cultural values have been intentionally destroyed over generations. Restoration of these values is key. It remains to be seen which direction the country will go. Leadership by example does play a role in restoration. There is still a lot of sickness at the top that cannot be allowed to continue.

When people of conscience stop being murdered, ridiculed, and marginalized, that will be a turning point.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. Itís GLOBAL LYING.

Online donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2017, 03:17:24 PM »
No nation can be great that embraces immorality, deceit and injustice. Our cultural values have been intentionally destroyed over generations. Restoration of these values is key. It remains to be seen which direction the country will go. Leadership by example does play a role in restoration. There is still a lot of sickness at the top that cannot be allowed to continue.

When people of conscience stop being murdered, ridiculed, and marginalized, that will be a turning point.

Well said.

People need to start getting right with GOD.
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline iamc2

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2017, 06:49:35 AM »
Well said.

People need to start getting right with GOD.
Spot on donnay & rev:  8) Bringing GOD back into the Heart of The Nation is A MUST, in Making America Great Again!

Online Al Bundy

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2017, 07:39:19 AM »

That is job of liberals and self-claimed Democrats. That "job" financed Soros and support MSM. Not only in USA. 

Offline iamc2

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2017, 03:11:18 PM »
That is job of liberals and self-claimed Democrats. That "job" financed Soros and support MSM. Not only in USA.
Nice point my friend.

I believe: NOW is the time; for all of us, to do a part, in exposing the liars of our day: as this will help the youth to understand the truth.

Young folks hold the key to the future: But the older folks, know how to open the door: and NOW the young are understanding; what the door is about...

...and this is WHY? Mr. Trump is #45...

...times are a changing'  ;)...for the Better.... 8)

" Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it."  Proverbs 22:6

Online Al Bundy

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2017, 03:16:13 PM »
Nice point my friend.

I believe: NOW is the time; for all of us, to do a part, in exposing the liars of our day: as this will help the youth to understand the truth.

Young folks hold the key to the future: But the older folks, know how to open the door: and NOW the young are understanding; what the door is about...

...and this is WHY? Mr. Trump is #45...

...times are a changing'  ;)...for the Better.... 8)

" Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it."  Proverbs 22:6

One famous anti-globalist journalist almost agree with you. He said "No is GOOD YEAR. We should not mess it ! "

Offline iamc2

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2017, 11:35:25 PM »
One famous anti-globalist journalist almost agree with you. He said "No is GOOD YEAR. We should not mess it ! "
well I am glad that someone thinks the way I do...GOD BLESS AMERICA...Again!

...and Now is the time that America Will NOT Be messed With... 8)