Trump Adviser Roger Stone Survives Assassination Attempt

Author Topic: Trump Adviser Roger Stone Survives Assassination Attempt  (Read 7162 times)

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
Trump Adviser Roger Stone Survives Assassination Attempt
« on: January 17, 2017, 09:37:22 PM »
As to the cause of Stone's four week battle with a grave illness, in a long exchange with Alex on the air today, the whole story finally emerges... Roger Stone was poisoned!

Exclusive: Trump Operative Roger Stone Survives Assassination Attempt
Doctors suspect longtime political adviser poisoned with radioactive substance used to murder spies

Infowars.com
January 17, 2017

Former Trump adviser Roger Stone says he was recently targeted for assassination, he revealed on the Tuesday edition of the Alex Jones Show.

The renowned Republican operative says usually very healthy, but became violently ill unexpectedly several weeks ago.

“I am generally a healthy person. I have been a runner and a weight lifter. I am very careful in my diet. I’m a user of the Infowars supplements. I have been treated with acupuncture by perhaps the greatest acupuncturist in the state of Florida if not the United States,” Stone told radio host Alex Jones.

Stone went on to describe that his symptoms presented themselves first as a “routine stomach virus,” but that he eventually grew “exceedingly ill.”

“So I ultimately went to the doctors at Mt. Sinai hospital in Miami Beach, my own personal physician. They conducted extensive blood tests. Those blood tests were passed on to CDC.”

“The general consensus is that I was poisoned,” Stone says.

“I was poisoned with, they now say, a substance that may have been polonium or had the characteristics of polonium. This made me exceedingly ill. The conjecture of all the doctors was that I did not receive a large enough dose to kill me, but I have never been this ill.”

Polonium is a radioactive substance that releases extremely harmful alpha particles throughout the body producing cancer-causing free radicals. It has been used in numerous high profile assassinations, including that of former KGB spy Alexander Litvinenko, and was suspected in the death of former PLO leader Yassar Arafat.

Stone went on to contemplate who may have been behind the possible assassination attempt, fingering Democrat opposition and the intel community.

“Who would want to do this to me? I am an enemy of the deep state. I think people know that I was an insider in American politics I was close to power in nine presidential elections. Everything Glenn Greenwald says [about the “deep state”] is true,” Stone claimed, referring to a recent The Intercept article which outlined how the intelligence community is attempting to stifle Trump.

“Perhaps the fact that I’m effective on behalf of my beliefs has something to do with it,” Stone theorizes.

(See the photos and the rest at the title link...)

JTCoyoté

"America's abundance was not created by public
sacrifices to the common good, but by the productive
genius of free men who pursued their own personal
interests..."
~Ayn Rand

Offline SUPREMEMASTER

• Commander
    • http://www.activismoverdrive.comze.com
Re: Trump Adviser Roger Stone Survives Assassination Attempt
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2017, 10:25:13 PM »

Exclusive: Trump Operative Roger Stone Survives Assassination Attempt (Video Runtime: 32:21)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHXkS5JICgA

Who Tried To Kill Roger Stone? (Video Runtime: 6:24)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwxIpE9FLZg
Automatic User Post Signature:
The message has to be put out in the right way.
Website Still Needs to be updated |ActivismOverDrive.comze.net|

Offline EvadingGrid

• Truthers are not Trumpers
    • Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2017, 04:36:38 AM »
The source "Roger Stone" is a know propagator and creator of Fake News.
“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Article : "A Limited Hangout Operation ?"

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2017, 09:16:43 AM »
Did Roger get confirmation that it was indeed Polonium?

Because if so, this should be major news -- polonium leaves a trail that can be tracked.
And as much as it could have killed Roger (if it was polonium), it's a danger to others as well, so he must follow up with testing!!

Remember Alexander Litvinenko?...

Litvinenko killers left radiation trail across London, inquiry told

Litvinenko: Images Of Radiation Trail Revealed
And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2017, 09:48:35 AM »
The effects of Polonium.

This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2017, 09:56:40 AM »
Did Roger get confirmation that it was indeed Polonium?

Because if so, this should be major news -- polonium leaves a trail that can be tracked.
And as much as it could have killed Roger (if it was polonium), it's a danger to others as well, so he must follow up with testing!!

Remember Alexander Litvinenko?...

Litvinenko killers left radiation trail across London, inquiry told

Litvinenko: Images Of Radiation Trail Revealed

Roger Stones career was making up rumours to do political damage.

Look up his track record !

How do we know when Roger Stone is lying ?
Answer : When his lips move and sound comes out.

Maybe he did get poisoned for spreading poison, kinda ironic. 
-- Donald Trump

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2017, 10:28:38 AM »
Roger Stones career was making up rumours to do political damage.

Look up his track record !

How do we know when Roger Stone is lying ?
Answer : When his lips move and sound comes out.

Maybe he did get poisoned for spreading poison, kinda ironic.

Yes, I find it hard to believe. And it sounds like he is diagnosing himself; not the most reliable diagnosis.
Not to mention the fact that IF THIS WAS TRUE it would be a MASSIVE issue: it would be major news.
And it ain't.

And BTW, he's a Trump supporter.. supposedly...
so how is LYING about this supposed to help TRUMP? Wow.
And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2017, 10:35:56 AM »
Yes, I find it hard to believe. And it sounds like he is diagnosing himself; not the most reliable diagnosis.
Not to mention the fact that IF THIS WAS TRUE it would be a MASSIVE issue: it would be major news.
And it ain't.

I agree  ;D

Its not the first time a snake has wormed into infowars, without naming names . . . long time listeners will be able to name a few !

Going on past history, its just a matter of time before he gets the sack.

Additional Edit :
I refuse to get drawn into any arguments about the subject.
-- Donald Trump

Online donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2017, 11:36:12 AM »
One thing I noticed before this story came out, is the uncontrollable shaking of Stone's left hand.  I wonder if that is sign of Parkinson's or something else?

I don't know what to think about Mr. Stone's story.  I need more information to discern whether I believe he is telling the truth or not. 

I would think that if, in fact, there is evidence of him being poisoned there would certainly be an investigation prompted--and maybe there is?
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
Roger Stone - (known proffessional liar) claims Assassination Attempt
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2017, 12:32:27 PM »
I don't waste my time fact checking Pravda, or Socha Fail - so why should I waste time on Roger Stone.

The man makes a living telling lies, distorting facts, designing rumours . . .

-- Donald Trump

Offline pac522

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2017, 12:48:09 PM »
It matters not whether Stone was poisoned or not, it's whether Trump's cabinet is poisoned.  That is all that matters.
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Online donnay

Re: Roger Stone - (known proffessional liar) claims Assassination Attempt
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2017, 12:56:29 PM »
I don't waste my time fact checking Pravda, or Socha Fail - so why should I waste time on Roger Stone.

The man makes a living telling lies, distorting facts, designing rumours . . .

Because a broken clock is right twice a day.  I want to seek the truth and if that means a waste of time for seeking it, so be it.
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
Re: Roger Stone - (known proffessional liar) claims Assassination Attempt
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2017, 02:27:47 PM »
Because a broken clock is right twice a day.  I want to seek the truth and if that means a waste of time for seeking it, so be it.

You're a better person than me  ;D
-- Donald Trump

Offline -Q-

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2017, 03:32:35 PM »
And it ain't.

Yes, Roger Stone is carefully disingenuous about his fake news. As I posted on another thread, there is a fairly simple test for Polonium poisoning, but as far as we can tell he has not had this test. Maybe he plans to wait until it's too late so he can still make the claim without evidence.

He says that the consensus is that he was 'poisoned' - he probably uses the term like this because it implies that someone else did it, whereas the most likely explanation is that he poisoned himself by eating bad seafood or whatever.

He says that, according to 'they', the substance 'may have been polonium'. Well 'they' say a lot. If 'they' were the doctors and not just random people he met, then you could imagine the conversation:

Stone "Could it have been Polonium?"
Doctor "Polonium?"
Stone "Yeah, you know, like the Russian guy, I mean is it impossible?"
Doctor "Well it's not impossible exactly bu.."
Stone " So it might have been Polonium, WOW they just tried to assassinate me, gotta tell Alex Jones!"

It's almost as if he has a book coming out..wait he has next week, and guess what, it's available to pre-order from today.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2017, 05:24:47 AM »
If y'all might take the time to read the article, samples were taken and tested by the CDC as well as by his doctors at Mount Sinai Hospital... the result was polonium or a polonium like substance. This illness has been on going for about a month... when the confirmation came Stone was going to let it drop... Alex said "Fu*k That!" ... and now you are hearing about it. As soon as the records are available from the CDC, as Alex stated yesterday they will be up on the site for all to see.

Alexander Litvinenko before and after ingesting polonium 210
Confirmed polonium poisoning

The effects of Polonium.

Viktor Yushchenko: According to toxicologist Bram Brouwer
the changes in Yushchenko's face and skin were the result
of chloracne a direct symtom of dioxin poisoning. The level
of dioxin found in Yushchenko's blood was 6,000 times that
considered normal. Not the effects polonium poisoning.

If you don't listen to the show, and/or don't read the articles where will you find the evidence to substantiate or refute something like this..? You won't... you become a gaggle of detractors, or blind followers, just making shit up, like the previous poster... "then you could imagine the conversation:"

JTCoyoté

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and
the rational mind is a faithful servant. We
have created a society that honours the
servant and has forgotten the gift."

~Albert Einstein

Offline -Q-

« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2017, 12:49:00 PM »
If y'all might take the time to read the article, samples were taken and tested by the CDC as well as by his doctors at Mount Sinai Hospital... the result was polonium or a polonium like substance. This illness has been on going for about a month... when the confirmation came Stone was going to let it drop... Alex said "Fu*k That!" ... and now you are hearing about it. As soon as the records are available from the CDC, as Alex stated yesterday they will be up on the site for all to see.

If you don't listen to the show, and/or don't read the articles where will you find the evidence to substantiate or refute something like this..? You won't... you become a gaggle of detractors, or blind followers, just making shit up, like the previous poster... "then you could imagine the conversation:"

JTCoyoté

Sorry bud, you're wrong. Yet again.

Roger Stone says that 'they' (the doctors?) say that he was poisoned with "a substance that may have been polonium or had the characteristics of polonium". This is pure Stone-spun crap.

The test for Polonium poisoning is specific. See here:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19492929

Excerpt "The diagnosis of (210)Po poisoning is established by the presence of (210)Po in urine and faeces"

This test does not yield the BS result "a substance that may have been polonium or had the characteristics of polonium". It is either polonium or it isn't. Jones said yesterday that Stone would be having the test done privately. This is a good idea, in fact after these claims it is essential, and the results should be made public.

As for what this Stone-ground waffle about a 'Polonium-like substance' could mean, well it could mean anything, which is of course exactly the point. Selenium has similar chemical characteristics to Polonium..haha didn't Stone say he was taking this as a supplement?. More likely, his BS probably means the substance shares the symptomatic characteristics of Polonium, which could mean pretty much any pathogen which may cause a GI tract infection.

From above paper:

"clinical features [of Polonium poisoning] are similar to those of much more common conditions, such as GI infections and bone marrow failure caused, for example, by drugs, other toxins, or infections."

Either way, or in any other way, it is pure Stone-brewed disingenuous BS.

That doesn't even get into how expensive Polonium is - $2million per gram - there are far cheaper and less ridiculous ways to bump off someone like Roger Stone

Stone has alleged that this 'attempt' was to stop his book. That is simply hilarious! It is much more likely that this whole ludicrous story has been cooked up as a publicity stunt to sell his book, released as it was on the day that the book went on sale as a pre-order.

It says something when even Drudge removed the story, and any trace of this garbage, from his website.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2017, 01:14:27 PM »
Its easy . . .

Roger Stone is a professional liar.

If somebody did poison him - that would be poetic justice.

-- Donald Trump

Offline pac522

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2017, 02:40:45 PM »
Its easy . . .

Roger Stone is a professional liar.

If somebody did poison him - that would be poetic justice.

I've was going to work in a nuclear power plant, on turn around construction, I took the safety test and scored a 98, higher than the two nuclear physicists that were coming in.

The nuclear physicist that was administering the test let the two new physicists have it. He said they should have known that material like the back of their hand.

It was all about alpha, beta and gamma particles and waves, what does or does not shield them, what quarantine meant, and the risks of being exposed.

I'm figuring if it was a high enough dose to make him that sick his hair would of fell out. My educated guess.

Online donnay

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2017, 03:35:49 PM »
Could have been thallium poisoning.

The movie, Edge of Darkness used this as a plot line.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2017, 07:11:30 PM »
I distinctly remember when working in a genetics lab, the time at the team meeting it was announced that following a routine sweep, some bugger had spilt radioactive material - and what made it horrendous, not told anybody. So like we all had been exposed because the little toe rag kept his mouth shut.
-- Donald Trump

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2017, 07:13:18 PM »
Also, does anyone know if Roger Stone is a smoker ?
-- Donald Trump

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
Polonium-210: the hard-to-detect poison that killed Alexander Litvinenko
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2017, 07:32:01 PM »
Polonium-210: the hard-to-detect poison that killed Alexander Litvinenko

Just a few milligrams of the highly radioactive isotope found in Yasser Arafat's body is a lethal dose

Alexander Litvinenko in hospital before his death from polonium-210
poisoning in 2006. Photograph: Natasja Weitsz/Getty Images

Luke Harding and Ian Sample
Wednesday 6 November 2013 11.30 EST
THE GUARDIAN

Seven years ago the Kremlin critic and ex-spy Alexander Litvinenko met two Russians in a London hotel. What happened next was one of the most brazen assassinations of modern times. According to British prosecutors, Litvinenko's companions, Andrei Lugovoi and Dmitry Kovtun, slipped a colourless, odourless substance into his tea. Litvinenko drank. Not much, but enough for him to die in agony three weeks later in University College hospital.

The substance was polonium-210, a rare and highly radioactive isotope that a Swiss team has discovered in Yasser Arafat's exhumed corpse. It is extremely hard to detect. Scientists only identified it in Litvinenko hours before his death. A former FSB officer, and teetotaller, Litvinenko was a fitness fanatic. Doctors say it was only because he was in such good shape that he lasted so long. If he had died sooner, the cause of death would probably never have been uncovered.

Polonium-210 occurs at very low levels naturally, but is manufactured for use by industrial plants to prevent the buildup of static electricity.

It is an effective and convenient poison. It emits pure alpha particles, which outside the body can be stopped by a sheet of tissue paper. But if ingested, it causes widespread damage as it passes into organs. The radiation releases energy that creates reactive particles called free radicals. These in turn form toxic compounds that are deadly to surrounding cells.

Because polonium emits only alpha particles, it can be safely carried in glass vials and will not set off radiation detectors at airports. Once ingested, it is hard to detect, because all the radiation remains in the body. A lethal dose could be as little as a few milligrams, which could be administered as a powder or dissolved in liquid.

(Read the rest at the title link)

Then there is this... everything rolls off the front page in time...

JTCoyoté

"The beauty of the second amendment
is that it will not be needed until they
try to take it."
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2017, 07:39:14 PM »
Also, does anyone know if Roger Stone is a smoker ?

I know where you're going with that. The fertilizer used on tobacco plants. EPA has known about it for years. Tobacco industry has known for decades.

If he is, he's a closet smoker. I see no legitimate photos of him on the intertoobz with a butt in his mouth.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Dude447

« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2017, 07:46:26 PM »
Hey back of with the smoking conspiracey freinds , I have smoked most of my life  and I dont have a rash like Roger Stone  ;)

Offline pac522

« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2017, 09:53:20 AM »
 Here are some key points about polonium-210. More detail and supporting information is in the body of this article.

Polonium-210 is a rare radioactive metal discovered by Marie Curie in the late 19th century.

It has a half-life of 138 days, decaying to lead.

During its radioactive decay, polonium-210 emits alpha particles.

The alpha particles are a very high-energy form of radiation but do not travel far - they can be blocked by a few sheets of paper, and lose all their energy after travelling through a few centimeters of air.

Polonium-210 is poisonous only once it has entered the body, where it is powerful and deadly, even at doses of less than a microgram.

By mass, polonium-210 is one of the deadliest toxins. It is around 250,000 times more toxic than hydrogen cyanide - the lethal dose of which is 250 milligrams.

It would be very difficult to obtain polonium for poisoning, necessitating access to a nuclear reactor. But once acquired, polonium is relatively safe to transport and hide from detection.

Unlike most radioactive substances, polonium-210 emits alpha radiation rather than gamma radiation, which is why it is not detected by Geiger counters.

Polonium-210 becomes poisonous when it is breathed in, swallowed, or otherwise enters the body, such as through broken skin.

A high enough dose of polonium by mouth will lead to acute radiation syndrome - the severity of which, and time to illness and death, depends on the amount of radioactive material absorbed.

The liver, bone marrow and other soft tissues are particularly sensitive to the effects of polonium. Acute radiation syndrome presents as vomiting, hair loss, and reductions in white blood cells.

Specialist radiation detectors are needed to diagnose contamination with polonium-210.

Treatment is limited to supportive care against the effects of the radiation, although chelation agents may be able to help eliminate polonium if a case of poisoning is identified early enough.

The prognosis in a case of polonium-210 poisoning depends largely on the amount of radiation absorbed by the body.

Former spy Alexander Litvinenko was assassinated by polonium poisoning in London in 2006. British police identified that the polonium-210 had been introduced via a teapot.

What is polonium-210?

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/58088.php#how_does_polonium_poison_humans

How does polonium-210 kill? 

The maximum safe body burden of Po-210 is only seven picograms. A microgram of Po-210, which is no larger than a speck of dust, would certainly deliver a fatal dose of radiation. 

https://www.chemistryworld.com/news/polonium-210a-deadly-element/1013587.article

Offline pac522

« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2017, 10:16:53 AM »
It matters not whether Stone was poisoned or not, it's whether Trump's cabinet is poisoned.  That is all that matters.

Again.

Why doesn't someone with access start investigating Indian Reservation Casinos. Is it of no coincidence that Trump was lobbying a Congressional committee to get Indian Reservation Casinos shut down in the 90s, because Trump couldn't compete with tax free casinos. While Roger held ownership stake in Indian Reservation Casinos and was trying to get more opened.

Maybe we can find the real source of the Bullonium.

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2017, 10:58:52 AM »
Trump Adviser Roger Stone Survives Assassination Attempt!!

Another close one.  I just knew THEY were going to get another one of Trump's globalist hacks this time for sure.

Imagine my surprise when NOTHING HAPPENED.   ::)
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2017, 06:26:31 AM »
I only said about the smoking, in case some latter claim that they had detected traces of Polonim-210.

Its not rare.
Anyone who inhales smoke, will test positive for traces of Polonium-210

Ask One Revelator or scroll up a bit if you don't believe me.

-- Donald Trump

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2017, 01:10:39 AM »
I only said about the smoking, in case some latter claim that they had detected traces of Polonim-210.

Its not rare.
Anyone who inhales smoke, will test positive for traces of Polonium-210

Ask One Revelator or scroll up a bit if you don't believe me.

Polonium 210, is detectable in the waste from phosphate "fertilizer" and much is left in the "fertilizer" after the manufacturing process. Because Tobacco is not a food product it gets the hard core unadulterated stuff... yet, it is still present in very small amounts in all artificial "fertilizer" used to grow food products as well.

The manufacturing waste is used to fluoridate our water, btw. The concentrations in domestically produced "fertilizer" is quite low and would take many decades to accumulate to a life threatening level manifesting for smokers as lung cancer perhaps and among folks who eat food grown with it, cancer of all kinds among other diseases.

Just another reason why I smoke only Organically grown Tobacco and eat only Organically grown Food.

JTCoyoté

"I cannot find any authority in the Constitution for public
charity. [To approve the measure] would be contrary to
the letter and spirit of the Constitution and subversive to
the whole theory upon which the Union of these States is
founded."
~President Franklin Pierce,
1854 veto of a measure to help the mentally ill.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2017, 05:21:20 AM »
Polonium 210, is detectable in the waste from phosphate "fertilizer" and much is left in the "fertilizer" after the manufacturing process. Because Tobacco is not a food product it gets the hard core unadulterated stuff... yet, it is still present in very small amounts in all artificial "fertilizer" used to grow food products as well.

The manufacturing waste is used to fluoridate our water, btw. The concentrations in domestically produced "fertilizer" is quite low and would take many decades to accumulate to a life threatening level manifesting for smokers as lung cancer perhaps and among folks who eat food grown with it, cancer of all kinds among other diseases.

Just another reason why I smoke only Organically grown Tobacco and eat only Organically grown Food.

JTCoyoté

"I cannot find any authority in the Constitution for public
charity. [To approve the measure] would be contrary to
the letter and spirit of the Constitution and subversive to
the whole theory upon which the Union of these States is
founded."
~President Franklin Pierce,
1854 veto of a measure to help the mentally ill.

Everybody should look into this.

-- Donald Trump

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
Roger Stone Survives. Was he or wasn't he? Are we or aren't we?
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2017, 07:07:48 PM »
Everybody should look into this.

Very generous segue, EG. Thank you.

The possibility exists that we have become so inundated with information concerning the widespread wholesale industrial poisoning of our environment; the sheer volume of which coupled with the horror and disgust we feel in researching it, can easily push us to a point of being jaded or to the edge of fatalism in our acceptance of the facts of its existence.  Add to this mix the overwhelming volume of the data that supports the probability that this may well be a willful genocide. Then you gain an understanding as to why so many resign in the face of our seeming powerlessness to correct it.

Because this subject is for the most part "out of sight, out of mind," until a situation like this controversy over the illness and likely low dose 210Po poisoning of Roger Stone comes along; the crimes and deceptions continue to plod forward without much if any popular notice let alone outcry.  So, I'm going to shift the focus of this "was he or wasn't he," thread to one of "are WE or aren't we" being cumulatively poisoned. If so, waving the accidental... to what is extent are we being 'wittingly' poisoned by the very people who provide for our purchase, food, water, medicines, and clothing, and virtually everything else we as "consumers" consume.

Let's start shall we... The first article plays down the phosphate fertilizer threat while admitting a threat possibility still exists.

Radiation exposure due to agricultural uses of phosphate fertilizers
Ashraf E.M. Khatera,b,∗, H.A. AL-Sewaidanb

aNational Center for Nuclear Safety and Radiation Control, Atomic Energy Authority, Cairo, Egypt
bPhysics Department, College of Sciences, King Saud University, P.O. Box 2455, Riyadh 1145, Saudi Arabia
Received 24 September 2007; received in revised form 31 March 2008; accepted 3 April 2008

Abstract

Radiological impacts of phosphate rocks mining and manufacture could be significant due to the elevated radioactivity contents of the naturally occurring radioactive materials (NORM), such as 238U series, 232Th series and 40K, in some phosphate deposits. Over the last decades, the land reclamation and agriculture activities in Saudi Arabia and other countries have been widely expanded. Therefore, the usage of chemical fertilizers is increased. Selected phosphate fertilizers samples were collected and the specific activities of NORM were measured using a gamma ray spectrometer based on a hyper pure germanium detector and alpha spectrometer based on surface barrier detector. The obtained results show remarkable wide variations in the radioactivity contents of the different phosphate fertilizer samples. The mean (ranges) of specific activities for 226Ra, 210Po, 232Th and 40K, and radium equivalent activity are 75 (3–283), 25 (0.5–110), 23 (2–74), 2818 (9–6501) Bq/kg and 283 (7–589) Bq/kg, respectively. Based on dose calculations, the increment of the public radiation exposure due to the regular agricultural usage of phosphate fertilizers is negligible. Its average value 1 m above the ground is about 0.12 nGy/h where the world average value due to the NORM in soil is 51 nGy/h. Direct radiation exposures of the farmers due to phosphate fertilizers application was not
considered in our study.

1. Introduction

Since the 1950s, the application of plant nutrients, including phosphate fertilizers, has increased substantially. More than 30 million metric tons of phosphate fertilizers are annually consumed worldwide, which increase crop production and land
reclamation (Lambert et al., 2007). Nowadays, agricultural chemical fertilizers, including phosphate fertilizers, are an
essential component of the agricultural activities that help to increase crop production and to improve the properties of the nutrient-deficient lands. However, a possible negative effect of phosphate fertilizers is the contamination of cultivated lands by trace metals and some naturally occurring radioactive materials (NORM) (Lambert et al., 2007). The granular-type fertilizers are applied directly to the soil in which they dissolve slowly in the irrigation water. The leafy fertilizers (powder form) are...  (read the rest at the title link)
© 2008 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.

More coming...

JTCoyoté

"If we were directed from Washington
when to sow and when to reap, we
should all want for bread."
~Thomas Jefferson

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
Stone Poisoning fails, But will any survive the Globalist Stealth Genocide?
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2017, 02:44:50 PM »
Then there is this article with video which hints that studies like the previous post are being politically skewed. Things that are known are being deliberately hidden so many published studies are actually political sophistry. (some of the more important links within this article have been disabled... go figure. The side-bar links are still hot however.)

RADIOACTIVE FERTILIZER IN OUR FOOD

CALCIUM PHOSPHATE FERTILIZERS HAVE LONG BEEN KNOWN TO CONTAIN POLONIUM-210, AN ALPHA-EMITTING RADIOISOTOPE OF URANIUM.
THESE PARTICULAR FERTILIZERS ARE USED ON TOBACCO FIELDS AS WELL AS ON MUCH OF OUR FOOD CROPS LANDS.

ALPHA-EMITTERS CANNOT PENETRATE SKIN BUT DO ENTER THE BODY IN OTHER WAYS, BY EATING, DRINKING, INHALING IT OR THROUGH AN OPEN WOUND, AND POLONIUM-210 IS A HIGHLY LETHAL PRESENCE ONCE INSIDE A HUMAN BEING.

POLONIUM IS THE ONLY COMPONENT OF CIGARETTE SMOKE THAT HAS UNFAILINGLY PRODUCED CANCER IN LABORATORY ANIMALS....THE ONLY ONE.

"Researchers have induced cancer in animal test subjects that inhaled polonium 210, but were unable to cause cancer through the inhalation of any of the non-radioactive chemical carcinogens found in tobacco."[SEE: Yuille, CL; Berke, HL; Hull, T. 'Lung cancer following Pb210 inhalation in rats.' Radiation Res, 1967. 31:760-774.]

"The most potent non-radioactive chemical, benzopyrene, exists in cigarettes in amounts sufficient to account for only 1% of the cancer found in smokers."

[SEE ALSO: (1) Marmorstein, J. 'Lung cancer: is the increasing incidence due to radioactive polonium in cigarettes?' South Medical Journal, February 1986. 79(2):145-50.AND
(2) Watson, AP. 'Polonium-210 and Lead-210 in Food and Tobacco Products: A Review of Parameters and an Estimate of Potential Exposure and Dose.' Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 1983. Florida Institute of Phosphate Research.]

[...]

Again, as stated by the International Atomic Energy Agency, internal exposure, which is more or less the only dangerous form, does occur primarily through food, water, and inhaling contaminated air.
So it's possible that you might be exposed to greater levels of this (and other) radioactive elements than was previously thought, through the aggressive use of phosphate fertilizers in food production.

Calcium phosphate, mined primarily in the Western Sahara, Saskatchewan or Florida, typically contains polonium and that's the type of NPK fertilizer typically used on tobacco fields. Ammonium phosphate is typically used in the growing of GMO crops, and the toxic byproduct from that process is fluorosilicic acid, used for water fluoridation.

WHAT HARDLY ANYONE IS SAYING IS THAT POLONIUM-210 BUILDS UP, OR BIOACCUMULATES IN THE HUMAN BODY.

(much more at the title link)

JTCoyoté

“…man is not free unless government is limited.
There's a clear cause and effect here that is as neat
and predictable as a law of physics: As government
expands, liberty contracts.”

~Ronald Reagan

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2017, 05:53:03 AM »
Anyone been arrested ?

;D
-- Donald Trump

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2017, 06:26:13 AM »
Has Roger Stone "left" infowars  ?

-- Donald Trump

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2017, 03:41:17 PM »
Anyone been arrested ?

;D

Has Roger Stone "left" infowars  ?

No to both...

Curious, after a cursory reading of the evidence set forth in this thread, the smallest lethal dose of this 'poison,' which is much larger than the food or tobacco background dose, kills up to 500 days after the ingestion... The clock is still ticking for Roger Stone if the poison was indeed 210Po...

JTCoyoté

"I cannot consent that my mortal body shall be laid
in a repository prepared for an Emperor or King
my republican feelings and principles forbid it the
simplicity of our system of government forbids it."
~Andrew Jackson

Offline -Q-

« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2017, 12:42:57 PM »
Everybody knows that it was a stunt to sell his book - a dishonest charade from a known dissembler.

However it didn't work very well because it seems to be a rather slow seller, and even the promise of a signature from Alex Jones does not seem to be moving the stock.

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2017, 12:47:59 PM »
Everybody knows that it was a stunt to sell his book - a dishonest charade from a known dissembler.

However it didn't work very well because it seems to be a rather slow seller, and even the promise of a signature from Alex Jones does not seem to be moving the stock.

I would say I agree, but you're being to kind to Roger Stone.
-- Donald Trump

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2017, 10:23:15 AM »

Any proof his book is not selling? Also, you may wish to show how the publishing/bookselling world has attempted to disrupt his book sales, if indeed his sales are low. That has been done to truth tellers on more than one occasion, as I'm sure you realize. Then, maybe you will have an honest post on this issue.  ::)

Q, you seem to like to disrupt things! Is that why you joined the forum in Oct 2016?

I have a copy of the book and just started reading it. So far,  it is quite a good read, suggest all buy a copy.

Roger Stone can be annoying at times, just like AJ, but you have to admire their willingness (and fearlessness) to try to tell the truth about what is happening to Americans by traitors inside the walls of the government. Due to people like this the American public has awakened.

Finally some real American men are awakening the people, and about time! The little boys and criminals running the government from behind the scenes are striking out and attempting to disrupt Trumps administration. Trump needs to start prosecuting their asses and make them an example because if he doesn't they will try to totally cripple his administration.
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline Adolf Hilter

« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2017, 01:00:22 PM »
did he die or did the story die ?

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2017, 12:30:39 AM »
did he die or did the story die ?

Neither.

Oldyoti