AJ will break an important story today at 2:30 east dealing with high level Trum

Author Topic: AJ will break an important story today at 2:30 east dealing with high level Trum  (Read 510 times)

Offline marlowe

• Dimensions: 100 x 75 pixels
    • High Castle Webbot Forum
I will break an ultra important story tomorrow at 2:30 east dealing with high level trump operatives targeted for murder. (AJONES)

Alex Jones
✔  ‎@RealAlexJones 

I will break an ultra important story tomorrow at 2:30 east dealing with high level trump operatives targeted for murder.

2:49 PM - 16 Jan 2017

[/70 minutes from NOW....font]

Offline marlowe

!2 more minutes till Alex gives us his story.....

Offline EvadingGrid

So what happened ?

Offline marlowe

So what happened ?

AJ interviewed Roger Stone & as usual interrupted him constantly .... >:(
so I gave up after a few minutes....But apparently Stone was poisoned  & it took him
a few days to recover...Someone put poison in his drink but he didn't drink much of it so he survived.......AS I said I didn't listen to the entire video....Best I can do  :)

Offline -Q-

Basically Roger Stone, egged on by a salivating and breathless Alex Jones, made the ridiculous claim that he was deliberately poisoned with Polonium 210.

He based this on the fact that his symptoms were consistent with having ingested a 'Polonium like substance'. His symptoms were also consistent with having ingested bad seafood, but that is not nearly so dramatic.

If he suspected Polonium, he would have had a urine test which would have conclusively settled it either way. If he did have the test then he isn't talking about it - after all it's easier to just spread idiotic innuendo on the Alex Jones show.

That's a new one for Trump maybe, the 'glowing shower'.

Anyway, I call on the compulsively disingenuous Roger Stone to release his urine test results, as well as the results of his private exit polls from the election, which I have asked him for several times.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
So what happened ?

This is what went down beginning at about 2:00 Central...http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=318697.msg1617150#msg1617150 ...Confirmed!

JTCoyoté

"The urge to save humanity is almost always
a false front for the urge to rule."
~H.L. Mencken

Offline EvadingGrid

Thanks for the answer.

I know better than to believe any word that comes out of Roger Stones mouth.