* Trump to CNN "YOU ARE THE FAKE NEWS" Stop it. No one trusts you!

Author Topic: * Trump to CNN "YOU ARE THE FAKE NEWS" Stop it. No one trusts you!  (Read 6904 times)

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/01/11/trump-to-cnn-you-are-fake-news/

Trump is right!

I have been watching CNN throughout the election and have been angered by their continual lies, and unprofessional reporting. CNN use to be my favorite news source. BUT NO MORE! It is shameful that a once respected news organization could go so low. Sadly, they are not the only media lying and acting totally unprofessional. Its time for that to change and if it doesnt, YOU WILL NEVER AGAIN BE RESPECTED AND YOU WILL FAIL! THE PEOPLE HAVE HAD IT WITH YOUR LIES.

START SHOWING SOME INTEGRITY AND PROFESSIONALISM, OR YOU ARE DONE!

Also, the CIA does not belong in the media. Get out and stay out and fire all CIA hacks currently in media (ex Anderson Cooper).

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Offline iamc2

Re: * Trump to CNN "YOU ARE THE FAKE NEWS" Stop it. No one trusts you!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 01:27:27 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/01/11/trump-to-cnn-you-are-fake-news/

Trump is right!

I have been watching CNN throughout the election and have been angered by their continual lies, and unprofessional reporting. CNN use to be my favorite news source. BUT NO MORE! It is shameful that a once respected news organization could go so low. Sadly, they are not the only media lying and acting totally unprofessional. Its time for that to change and if it doesnt, YOU WILL NEVER AGAIN BE RESPECTED AND YOU WILL FAIL! THE PEOPLE HAVE HAD IT WITH YOUR LIES.

START SHOWING SOME INTEGRITY OR YOU ARE DONE!

Spot on my friend...The mangled media is done and President Trump will make sure they Clean Up or Get Lost!

I do not listen to The Fake News BS...
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 02:04:05 PM »

...  :)  I can't stop smiling since I heard him say that!  :D
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 04:02:20 PM »
EPIC: TRUMP SHUTS DOWN CNN REPORTER, CALLS NETWORK ‘FAKE NEWS’ Trump calls several mainstream press organizations "terrible"

http://www.infowars.com/epic-trump-shuts-down-cnn-reporter-calls-network-fake-news/

The little boys in the media have finally met a real man! Got to love it!

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2017, 04:08:26 PM »
Fake News Outlet CNN’s Planned Attack on Donald Trump Backfires at Press Conference as President-Elect Calls for ‘Honest Reporters’ with ‘Moral Compass’
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/11/fake-news-outlet-cnns-planned-attack-trump-backfires-press-conference-president-elect-calls-honest-reporters-moral-compass/

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2017, 04:11:26 PM »
CNN Statement Distances Network from Buzzfeed Fake News Dossier (Cnn is a joke and has lost all credibility. This is the last straw.)

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2017/01/11/cnn-distances-itself-from-buzzfeed-russia-claims/

Offline Neuromancer

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2017, 05:19:10 PM »
Is this fear about Trumps Russian ties driven by the desire to protect Saudi Arabia that dominates American diplomacy at all costs? That the 911 story is currently built around protecting? Imagine that happenning.
Poster Neuromancer's comments bring a critical but often overlooked historical perspective to key present-day social issues. His underlying goals focus on inspiring curiosity and creativity, sharpening critical analysis of everything from historical texts to today’s news.

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2017, 08:23:45 PM »
The entire Russia / Trump corporate / alt-media circus was a dog and pony show on a grand scale.

Everyone was to be distracted by this circus as revelations came out yesterday that Sessions will honor Trump's refusal to prosecute Hillary and the whopper where Sessions said that he would work hard to legalize illegals.

The distraction also served to give Bilderberg alum Rockefeller's own Tillerson the FAKE Russia third degree, obfuscating 'real' questions of any significance.
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2017, 09:02:49 AM »
CNN, BuzzFeed caught running fanfiction erotica message board fantasies as “intelligence dossier” to slander Trump… “an absolute disgrace” says President-elect

http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-01-11-cnn-buzzfeed-caught-running-fanfiction-erotica-message-board-fantasies-as-intelligence-dossier-to-slander-trump-absolute-disgrace.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk6asYpGJaM

Time for CNN to GROW UP! You idiots are only discrediting and embarassing yourselves. How stupid is that? No thinking person believes your nonsense.   ::)

The so called interview with CIA Anderson Cooper and Kellyanne last night was ridiculous. She smashed the arrogant Cooper and he is so engrained in his lies with CNN, he couldn't even see how desperate and stupid he looked trying to defend the network. Shameful! Thanks KellyAnne for standing up to these lowlifes in the media. It's about time someone did that.

BuzzFeed - what a joke if they call themselves news.  ::)

Offline iamc2

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2017, 10:26:11 AM »
The entire Russia / Trump corporate / alt-media circus was a dog and pony show on a grand scale.

Everyone was to be distracted by this circus as revelations came out yesterday that Sessions will honor Trump's refusal to prosecute Hillary and the whopper where Sessions said that he would work hard to legalize illegals.

The distraction also served to give Bilderberg alum Rockefeller's own Tillerson the FAKE Russia third degree, obfuscating 'real' questions of any significance.
Get over the FACT that Mr. Trump is The President and he will Clean The Swamp, and he started yesterday by telling the fool from CNN to SHUT UP!

PS. Trump is not in bed with Russia.

The Game is OVER for folks like yourself and the rest of the Liberal Morons in America!  8) 8) 8)
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2017, 12:34:17 PM »
OPPOSITION FIRM BEHIND TRUMP DOSSIER IS ALSO HIRED GUN FOR PLANNED PARENTHOOD

http://www.infowars.com/opposition-firm-behind-trump-dossier-is-also-hired-gun-for-planned-parenthood/

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/11/us/politics/donald-trump-russia-intelligence.html?mtrref=t.co&gwh=3FB3D0FD96CBA3A030D90D036CE80CD8&gwt=pay&_r=0

CULPRIT: Washington D.C.-based Fusion GPS

http://www.fusiongps.com

Looks like this company is trying to hide its existence as shown by the lousy website! Is it a shell company run by spooks?

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2017, 01:44:44 PM »
Archived Posts Prove 4Chan Trolled CIA With
Trump Golden Shower Story -
Entire Russian Hack Narrative Imploding?

ZeroPointNow - Jan 11, 2017

The entire Russian Hacking narrative may have just been destroyed by trolls on the internet, after the 35 page hoax dossier on Trump's relationship with Russia was "leaked" by Buzzfeed today (after being heavily fluffed by CNN ).

Ok, so some guy just said  that, but where's the proof?

RIGHT HERE, thanks to the 4chan archive of the original post from November 1st, talking about the whole plan to give the #FakeNews to Rick Wilson.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2017, 02:23:31 PM »
With CNN Credibility in Tatters Anderson Cooper Attempts To Defend Propaganda…
Posted on January 12, 2017 by sundance

In addition to the Trump transition team and NBC Reporting, Fox News is now also reporting the original claims by CNN were entirely manufactured, “fake news” by four CNN agenda driven reporters:

Nothing reported as fact by the CNN constructionists actually took place.  Against, the back drop of CNN’s destroyed credibility, pundit Anderson Cooper attempts to obfuscate and push back against the collapse during a contentious interview with Kellyanne Conway:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMjp5_RWZfs

Despite Anderson Cooper’s professional pearl-clutching, even the Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper issued a statement refuting the CNN construct:

More:
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/01/12/with-cnn-credibility-in-tatters-anderson-cooper-attempts-to-defend-propaganda/
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline -Q-

« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2017, 05:11:31 PM »
Trump behaved like a petulant and entitled el-presidente over the CNN report imo. Having watched the offending material from CNN, I don't know what people are making such a fuss about. Remember that this was no longer just tittle tattle because the story being reported was that it was part of the intelligence briefing given to Obama and Trump, which is news that poeple might want to know about. I also saw the exchange between Kellanne Conway and Andersen Cooper, and even there Conway was the one dissembling and evading the questions, and failing to say where CNN had got the story wrong.

The Trump camp have taken advantage of the fact that people won't do enough due diligence to establish whether the CNN report was accurate or not, and will just believe the talking points put out by Trump. The fact is that the CNN report was technically accurate and they were reporting the fact that this 'dossier' was presented to Trump and Obama as part of the intelligence briefing, a fact which is undeniably newsworthy. The fact that the dossier was presented to Trump has not been denied and has been confirmed by other news outlets.

I'm not a fan of CNN, but this meme that they produced a fake story and fake news in this case is simply false. This looks much more like a soft ball to Trump - yet another 'attack' which is easy to defend.

It was also rather rich for Alex Jones to come out waxing indignant about someone running an unvetted story, considering the stuff he was 'covering' during the campaign, much of which embarassed even Roger Stone, who on several occasions had to distance himself from it when on the air. To clarify for those who feel the need to circle the wagons, Alex Jones was not brought into this discussion thread by me, or indeed by anyone on this forum. Alex brought himself into the discussion by being the most prominent and vociferous supporter of Trump in the 'media', and by being not remotely impartial about it and proud of the fact.

(I posted this on another thread but it's probably more relevant to this one)

Offline Peerless

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2017, 05:38:54 PM »
Trump behaved like a petulant and entitled el-presidente over the CNN report imo. no, he acted like a pissed off MAN, not some whining snowflake trying to play some "politically correct" game Having watched the offending material from CNN, I don't know what people are making such a fuss about. Remember that this was no longer just tittle tattle because the story being reported was that it was part of the intelligence briefing given to Obama and Trump, which is news that poeple might want to know about. I also saw the exchange between Kellanne Conway and Andersen Cooper, and even there Conway was the one dissembling and evading the questions, and failing to say where CNN had got the story wrong.

The Trump camp have taken advantage of the fact that people won't do enough due diligence to establish whether the CNN report was accurate or not, and will just believe the talking points put out by Trump. The fact is that the CNN report was technically accurate and they were reporting the fact that this 'dossier' was presented to Trump and Obama as part of the intelligence briefing, a fact which is undeniably newsworthy. The fact that the dossier was presented to Trump has not been denied and has been confirmed by other news outlets.

I'm not a fan of CNN, but this meme that they produced a fake story and fake news in this case is simply false. This looks much more like a soft ball to Trump - yet another 'attack' which is easy to defend.

It was also rather rich for Alex Jones to come out waxing indignant about someone running an unvetted story, considering the stuff he was 'covering' during the campaign, much of which embarassed even Roger Stone, who on several occasions had to distance himself from it when on the air. To clarify for those who feel the need to circle the wagons, Alex Jones was not brought into this discussion thread by me, or indeed by anyone on this forum. Alex brought himself into the discussion by being the most prominent and vociferous supporter of Trump in the 'media', and by being not remotely impartial about it and proud of the fact.

(I posted this on another thread but it's probably more relevant to this one)

hey, play your educated, entitled game all you want...what you don't seem to grasp is the 'common man' (whose shirt I wear, yet am highly educated myself) rather hates your type of act...what they prefer is somebody like Trump who calls it like it is...I simply loved the way he treated that trash reporter...seriously, just WTF does he think he is?  making demands upon the POTUS????  roflmao!  what a motard and too boot clearly proving what all real people know: reporters think they are royalty and everyone should debase themselves to make them happy....pfffffffftttttttttttt

Offline -Q-

« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2017, 05:56:39 PM »
hey, play your educated, entitled game all you want...what you don't seem to grasp is the 'common man' (whose shirt I wear, yet am highly educated myself) rather hates your type of act...what they prefer is somebody like Trump who calls it like it is...I simply loved the way he treated that trash reporter...seriously, just WTF does he think he is?  making demands upon the POTUS????  roflmao!  what a motard and too boot clearly proving what all real people know: reporters think they are royalty and everyone should debase themselves to make them happy....pfffffffftttttttttttt

no, he acted like a pissed off MAN, not some whining snowflake trying to play some "politically correct" game

I think you'll find that altering someone's post in a quote as you have done is against the t&cs, for good reasons, so I'd be grateful if you change it back.

Yes Trump is pissed on, I mean pissed off, but he lacks self control and discipline. The description 'Man' does not really fit though as he acts more like a petulant child, throwing his toys out of the pram.

I couldn't care less what you and your affected 'common man' persona prefers.

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2017, 06:19:52 PM »
Hey all - I know everyone is passionate about their point of view, but please refrain from calling people names.
So someone disagrees with you ... so what? Make your case.

Let's try to not engage in EXACTLY what the fake news media is hoping: keeping us fighting amongst ourselves!

"We've got to stay together and maintain unity. You know, whenever Pharaoh wanted to prolong the period of slavery in Egypt, he had a favorite, favorite formula for doing it. What was that? He kept the slaves fighting amongst themselves. But whenever the slaves get together, something happens in Pharaoh's court, and he cannot hold the slaves in slavery. When the slaves get together, that's the beginning of getting out of slavery. Now let us maintain unity." ~ Martin Luther King

And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline Peerless

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2017, 06:57:40 PM »

and that elitist, smug attitude, is exactly what I'm referring to. 

Offline -Q-

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2017, 07:13:32 PM »
and that elitist, smug attitude, is exactly what I'm referring to.

Those who lack the ability to respond to points made, or to put their own case, resort to ad-homs as you have done. Was that elitist and smug again? Sorry about that.

Offline Peerless

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2017, 08:11:48 PM »
Those who lack the ability to respond to points made, or to put their own case, resort to ad-homs as you have done. Was that elitist and smug again? Sorry about that. [QUOTE EDITED BY MOD TO REFLECT ACTUAL TEXT IN POST BEING QUOTED]

?

I quite clearly responded to a specific point.

your above statement leaves 2 options:

1: you need medical attention

2: you are a game playing instigator (e.g. a lying **edited**)

Offline -Q-

« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2017, 08:56:52 PM »
?

I quite clearly responded to a specific point.

No, that was a graffiti tantrum. But I suppose a little charity work won't hurt me..

So Peerless, do you agree that CNN's story was accurate and newsworthy? If not give your reasons.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2017, 11:09:13 PM »
I think you'll find that altering someone's post in a quote as you have done is against the t&cs, for good reasons, so I'd be grateful if you change it back.

Yes Trump is pissed on, I mean pissed off, but he lacks self control and discipline. The description 'Man' does not really fit though as he acts more like a petulant child, throwing his toys out of the pram.

Your elite-esque arrogance proceeds you, -Q-... tsk-tsk... see your exact quote emblazoned and emboldened above...
(Dig & I wrote the rules here, btw)

Had you watched the twin camera view of the exchange between CNN reporter Jim Acosta and Donald Trump, you might change your mind as to who was acting like the petulant spoiled child...

JTCoyoté

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever
may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the
dictates of our passions, they cannot alter
the state of facts and evidence."

~John Adams

Offline Rex

« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2017, 11:19:46 PM »
...While the president-elect boasted of his wealth and success, he reiterated that he is exempt from conflict-of-interest rules (due to an obscure 1978 law passed to retroactively legitimize the free pass given to billionaire Nelson Rockefeller when he was appointed vice president by Gerald Ford in 1974).

Trump was not just citing a legal technicality. He was declaring the complete immunity of the capitalist oligarchy from the laws and regulations that apply to the general population. All laws and democratic principles are subordinate to oligarchic privilege.

Insisting that he had the right to do whatever he wanted, Trump at one point declared: “As president, I could run the Trump organization, great, great company, and I could run the company—the country. I’d do a very good job [at both], but I don’t want to do that.”

The Freudian slip, mixing up “company” and “country,” was the most revealing moment in the press conference. For Trump, the “country” and the “company”—and, more broadly, the oligarchy—are one and the same....

http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2017/01/12/pers-j12.html

Every time Trump does something as president, his foes will now look at his companies' stock prices.  People will ask if he is taking actions as president in order to benefit the family business. He should have distanced himself from his business interests.  He'll be impeached before his term is up, probably within a year.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2017, 11:39:32 PM »
He should have distanced himself from his business interests. 

He did. That was announced just yesterday during a presser.

President-elect Donald Trump announced a sweeping plan Wednesday to separate himself from his business empire.

This is what the plan includes, according to Trump and his team:

- Trump hands control of The Trump Organization to sons Donald Jr. and Eric Trump, along with chief financial officer Allen Weisselberg. 

- Trump resigns all offices and positions in his companies.

- Trump’s businesses and investments are placed in a trust.

- An ethics adviser will be required to approve any deals that could raise conflict-of-interest concerns.

- Daughter Ivanka – whose husband Jared Kushner has accepted a senior adviser job in the White House – will relinquish all management authority.

- The Trump Organization will donate profits from foreign government stays at Trump hotels and properties to the U.S. Treasury, and bar new foreign deals during his presidency. Domestic deals will be allowed, but will go through what was described as a rigorous vetting process. 

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/11/highlights-trumps-plan-to-separate-himself-from-business-empire.html
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Rex

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2017, 12:00:51 AM »
No, that's just a restructuring of management.  Trump will still own what he owns now, and as owner he will be actively involved in business:

WASHINGTON — President-elect Donald Trump plans to relinquish management of his businesses, but he still intends to retain an ownership stake in his sprawling real-estate and branding empire....

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/01/11/trump-wont-drop-ownership-business/96443170/

Does he threaten war with a country because it's good for Trump business?  Does he stop a merger for business reasons?  He will soon be in a position like Hillary Clinton, accused of doing various things for personal profit.  Democrats will surely file impeachment proceedings, and if it goes to trial I'm not sure that Republicans will support him.

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2017, 12:09:00 AM »
He did. That was announced just yesterday during a presser.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/11/highlights-trumps-plan-to-separate-himself-from-business-empire.html

Trump is the real deal... any profit deemed as a conflict will be donated to the United States Treasury... tells volumes regards his feelings and thoughts on the federal reserve.

Detractors will find it hard to penetrate a righteous man of very high IQ and Constitutional savvy who has been slowly and patiently boiler-plating his rise to this highest act of sacrifice, to save the one nation born of and built on righteous liberty, from ruin at the hands of the descendant tyrants of Babylon.

Oldyoti

"While all other sciences have advanced,
that of government is at a standstill - little better
understood, little better practiced now than
three or four thousand years ago."

~John Adams

Offline JT Coyoté

• "REMEMBER THE ALAMO!"
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2017, 12:27:53 AM »
No, that's just a restructuring of management.  Trump will still own what he owns now, and as owner he will be actively involved in business:

WASHINGTON — President-elect Donald Trump plans to relinquish management of his businesses, but he still intends to retain an ownership stake in his sprawling real-estate and branding empire....

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/01/11/trump-wont-drop-ownership-business/96443170/

Does he threaten war with a country because it's good for Trump business?  Does he stop a merger for business reasons?  He will soon be in a position like Hillary Clinton, accused of doing various things for personal profit.  Democrats will surely file impeachment proceedings, and if it goes to trial I'm not sure that Republicans will support him.

They can file charges all they want, it will go absolutely nowhere... except to show how constitutionally illiterate they are. Hillary has violated the Constitution's Emolument Clause with a voraciousness unprecedented in American History.

The Emolument Clause, Article I, Section 9, Clause 8
"No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States:
And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under
them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept
of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind
whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State."

Nowhere in the Constitution does it say that anyone accepting office in the government of the United States must divest themselves of all wealth or business holdings... only that any emolument that may arise through foreign governments or officials thereof, cannot be accepted without the approval of Congress... he is carrying it one step further...

He's not becoming a monk... a vow of poverty is not required to become an office holder in the US government.

Oldyoti

"A desire to be observed, considered,
esteemed, praised, beloved, and admired
by his fellows is one of the earliest as well
as the keenest dispositions discovered in
the heart of man."
~John Adams

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2017, 04:26:53 AM »
The next move is to assassinate the British Spook - to blame it on the Russians, no wonder he is in hiding.

“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2017, 04:43:40 AM »
Inside the shadowy world of Chris Whatsit:
How the confirmed Cambridge socialist became the top British spy behind the Trump 'dirty dossier' that is tearing apart American, British and Russian relations

Christopher Steele named as ex-MI6 agent behind 'fake' Trump sex dossier
    He was a president of the Cambridge Union and 'confirmed socialist' as student
    Father-of-three was monitored by KGB in 1990s and his late wife also targeted
    While in Moscow he was harassed by KGB and said they even stole wife's shoes
    Steele is now an intelligence consultant who worked with FBI on FIFA probe
    His 35-page salacious file featured claims about Mr Trump's links with Russia
    It also includes gossip about a 'golden shower' sex game in a Moscow hotel
    Ex-spy has now fled his Surrey home 'fearing for his life' and may be abroad 

By Sam Greenhill and Vanessa Allen for the Daily Mail
Published: 22:46, 12 January 2017 | Updated: 08:32, 13 January 2017

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4115070/Chris-Whatsit-brilliant-Cambridge-spy-spent-life-battling-KGB-MI6-agent-wife-s-high-heels-stolen-Kremlin-spooks-revealed-Litvinenko-poisoned-Putin-s-thugs.html

-- Donald Trump

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2017, 04:46:54 AM »
'Dirty dossier' British spook's secret heartache:
Wife of former MI6 agent died aged 43 from cirrhosis of the liver, leaving him to raise their three young children alone

Christopher and Laura Steele lived in Moscow in 1990s as Soviet Union fell apart
    Laura told how tank guns were trained on their apartment - and her shoes stolen
    The couple were happily married for 19 years and had two sons and a daughter
    But mother of three Laura Steele died aged 43 in 2009 from cirrhosis of the liver
    Laura was daughter of British Russian-speaking nuclear physicist David Hunt
    Hunt met Queen after designing laser at Britain’s Atomic Weapon Establishment
    In Laura's diary of their first date she called her future husband 'Chris Whatsit'
    Their best man who was there said: 'I failed absolutely but Chris Whatsit was a fast mover - by Christmas he had proposed and the following July they married'
    Steele set up Orbis six months before his wife died and kept a low profile since

In Russia he worked alongside EU ambassador Sir Tim Burrows for three years

By Claudia Joseph for MailOnline
Published: 13:43, 12 January 2017 | Updated: 19:41, 12 January 2017

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4113342/Extraordinary-life-dirty-dossier-British-spook-late-wife-high-heels-stolen-KGB-Russian-tank-aimed-flat-Moscow.html

-- Donald Trump

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2017, 04:56:58 AM »
Former MI6 spy in hiding 'from the Russians' over Trump dirty dossier made £1million in two years while working undercover supplying FBI with information as he cracked open corruption in FIFA

Christopher Steele's British-based company uncovered corruption at FIFA
    Company accounts reveal it recorded a profit of more than £1million between 2015 and 2016
    Revelations uncovered by Steele's firm Orbis Business Intelligence led to the resignation of FIFA president Sepp Blatter
    This work gave credence to his reporting on Trump's entanglements in Russia

By Martin Robinson and Sam Greenhill for MailOnline
Published: 19:07, 12 January 2017 | Updated: 01:05, 13 January 2017

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4114572/Former-MI6-spy-hiding-Russians-Trump-dirty-dossier-1million-two-years-working-undercover-supplying-FBI-information-cracked-open-corruption-FIFA.html

-- Donald Trump

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2017, 05:01:29 AM »
British government must NOT protect ex-spy behind claims of 'dirty' dossier on Trump, says Tory MP as No10 defends effort to suppress his identity

Downing Street defends trying to stop ex-agent being named and stress no serving officials seem to have been involved in memos
    Fears that row could derail Theresa May's crucial visit to Washington in the coming weeks
    Tory MP warns government should not be assisting former MI6 agent amid speculation he has fled to a safe house
    Nigel Farage suggests PM should give reassurances government had no connection to bizarre dossier claims

By James Tapsfield, Political Editor For Mailonline and Matt Dathan, Political Correspondent For Mailonline and Tim Sculthorpe, Deputy Political Editor For Mailonline
Published: 09:33, 12 January 2017 | Updated: 15:47, 12 January 2017

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4112388/Theresa-make-clear-UK-ex-MI6-agent-s-claims-dirty-Russian-dossier-says-Nigel-Farage-No10-tries-distance-row.html

-- Donald Trump

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2017, 05:05:18 AM »
Billionaire rivals, political enemies or murky spooks... so who DID commission the discredited Trump 'dirty dossier' that passed through countless hands before it was made public?

Secret dossier reportedly compiled from memos by ex-spy Christopher Steele
    But the individual who commissioned the Briton has not yet been identified
    Reports claim rivals within Republican and Democrat parties ordered the work
    It took a circuitous route from first being commissioned to being made public

By Julian Robinson for MailOnline
Published: 12:46, 12 January 2017 | Updated: 00:15, 13 January 2017

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4112972/Who-commissioned-former-British-spy-Christopher-Steele-draw-discredited-dirty-dossier-Trump.html
-- Donald Trump

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2017, 08:28:15 AM »
It Turns Out Jeb Bush is the Guy Who’s Started All the #GoldenShowers” Nonsense - What a fitting end for ol’ Jeb
http://www.infowars.com/it-turns-out-jeb-bush-is-the-guy-whos-started-all-the-goldenshowers-nonsense/

And now, come to find out, Jeb Bush is also the one behind the ridiculous “#PissGate/#GoldenShowers” nonsense.

The globalists are such babies when they don't get their way.  ::)

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
Re: Glitches, Hacks and Fake Hacks
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2017, 09:14:26 AM »
... the first overt instances of cyber-war
played out in real time on US TV?
Real or 'Co-Intelpro'?

Blackout at Pompeo hearings

CSPAN 'hack' ... w/10 Mins of RT overlay

Bizarre glitch on CNBC when WaPo's David Ignatius
   was Trump-bashing

Hours After RT Interrupts C-SPAN, MSNBC
Experiences Bizarre ‘Russia’ Glitch

TED GOODMAN - 01/12/2017

A bizarre technical glitch interrupted The Washington Post’s David Ignatius during a Thursday appearance on MSNBC’s “Hardball” with Chris Matthews.

Ignatius was talking about President-elect Donald Trump’s cabinet nominees taking “a hard line on Russia,” when a glitch made Ignatius appear to say “Russia” several times in succession.
~> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_B-niVxgic

~

A signal carrying the state-run Russia Today network cut into C-SPAN’s feed at 2:30 p.m., when Rep. Maxine Waters was voicing support for a strong Securities and Exchange Commission.

~

Thursday morning, the CIA confirmation hearing was interrupted when the lights mysteriously went out during the hearing. The blackout occurred about ten minutes into the Senate Committee on Intelligence hearing for Representative Mike Pompeo.

√ Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/12/hours-after-rt-interrupts-cspan-msnbc-experiences-bizarre-russia-glitch/#ixzz4VeQ9viqh

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2017, 10:54:52 AM »
BUMP !
-- Donald Trump

Offline EvadingGrid

• Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2017, 11:17:50 AM »
It Turns Out Jeb Bush is the Guy Who’s Started All the #GoldenShowers” Nonsense - What a fitting end for ol’ Jeb
http://www.infowars.com/it-turns-out-jeb-bush-is-the-guy-whos-started-all-the-goldenshowers-nonsense/

The globalists are such babies when they don't get their way.  ::)

But he is RIGHT WING !

:D  ;D  :D  ;D  8)
-- Donald Trump

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2017, 11:29:50 AM »
You'll be surprised when Trump turns out to be the fake president.

You're going to say I should have known better when I saw Kissengers top tactician and the republicans old cuckoid bagman show up on Alex's doorstep.

Until these two come on air and denounce Kissenger, his involvement in Cerbus/Dyncorp and show how this is all related to pizzagate my statement will stand.

You want to drain the swamp? Lets drain the f**king swamp.
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2017, 11:43:08 AM »

You're going to say I should have known better when I saw Kissengers top tactician and the republicans old cuckoid bagman show up on Alex's doorstep.

That's a mega ton bombshell right there.  Is it possible to give us more details on this?  WOW!!!
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2017, 11:45:22 AM »
That's a mega ton bombshell right there.  Is it possible to give us more details on this?  WOW!!!

I've got to run some errands, I'll post as soon as I get back.
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.