question about Illuminati, NWO ( general question )

Author Topic: question about Illuminati, NWO ( general question )  (Read 1428 times)

Offline dragonmonkey

question about Illuminati, NWO ( general question )
« on: January 09, 2017, 12:37:39 AM »
so there an endless supply it seems of orgs that are out to make life a living hell.

we have secret clubs like the skull an bones and that genre ,the NWO and the Illuminati  and a bunch more that i probably have not heard of. Would it be fair to say though that some of these names or concepts like the New World Order and the Illuminati are not an organized public group that one can just walk into a main office and ask for a brochure because they are interested in joining... But that they are groups of elites , the extreme rich, who socialize in or at expensive places with other industrial groups to make certain events happen in the world ... ? where as secretive clubs like skull an bones, belong to ivy ish schools that ones are actually invited into and then have ties  to rich and influential family members ? Is that the general understanding, and that there is no physical name of names to actually work against or an actual building or company that supplies and hosts such meetings that one could actually organize a protest or non violent direct action against. ?

================
Scientology is one organization that I think should lose their identity as a religious organization, there have been plenty of independent documentaries on the corruption that they have inside and how they destroy the lives of members that join and have families of their own....an is literally the only destructive place that has a headquarters and multiple  stations across the nation.. If anyone would like to debate the authenticity of it actually being an actual religious institution feel free to start a sub discussion here.

Offline One Revelator

Re: question about Illuminati, NWO ( general question )
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 01:14:50 AM »
I've always thought this illustration is pretty darn close to the truth.

The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline dragonmonkey

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2017, 02:24:05 AM »
that is an epic illustration , the only one i can't sign up on being against is religion, but i do see and understand how they can control the masses, but the reality in religion is it is us personally who decide to give ourselves over to a religion, versus not complying to government rule where a cop can literally arrest you for not following the law, it isn't as if the Pope is going to send a priest to come arrest you, though some might argue that Islamists will kill you if you dont believe and that may be true in the middle east, but good luck to those islamists who try to get away with stoning someone in the street.

anyhow

the Crown Council of 13, and the committe of 300, are these official titles for an organization or is it just known facts and a given title with no real headquarters, ,,,, the resource control makes sense but how to limit them from influencing politicians is a debate topic.

anyhow thanks again for the pyramid.

Offline EvadingGrid

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2017, 07:07:21 AM »
Dr John Coleman
The Committee of 300

Just chuck it in a search engine.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2017, 08:45:36 AM »
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2017, 11:31:46 AM »
Dragonmonkey,

Keep in mind that the pyramid represents the kingdom that is of this world, the command structure of the prisonplanet so to speak. Things both seen and hidden. Man ruling over man. A control grid.

Whereas judeo-christian beliefs repeatedly highlight a kingdom that is not of this world, or outside of that entire structure. This would mean that the “religion” section of that pyramid is a man-made construct and not part of this particular kingdom.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2017, 11:59:11 AM »
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2017, 12:44:23 PM »
I've always thought this illustration is pretty darn close to the truth.

If you change the eye to a $ I think that pyramid will be all set.
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline pac522

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2017, 12:45:48 PM »
Four hidden Dynasties

Political
Educational
Economic
Religous

https://theconservativewife.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-4-hidden-dynasties-and-one-world.html

Honestley it can be reduced to Government and Religion.

Government has been substituted for LAW and religion has been substituted for SPIRITUALITY.
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2017, 12:50:13 PM »
Honestley it can be reduced to Government and Religion.

Government has been substituted for LAW and religion has been substituted for SPIRITUALITY.

Government tries to act like our savior but couldn't hold a candle to our REAL SAVIOR.
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline pac522

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2017, 12:57:21 PM »
Government tries to act like our savior but couldn't hold a candle to our REAL SAVIOR.

Government is The New World Order. It is a merger of the two systems of control, Monarchy and Religion.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2017, 01:12:14 PM »
If you change the eye to a $ I think that pyramid will be all set.

Just above the “World Financial Control” level starting at “Think Tanks”, I would see less of a dependence on what they create and control.

OTOH, there is the notion of things owned owning the owner. If you own a car, does the car “own” you? If the car is a lemon, requiring constant maintenance, this could be true in a way.

Below that level, I can agree that money is perceived by most people as the world's god. They get real sober and serious about it. Some are willing to steal, kill and destroy in order to get it.

Offline pac522

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2017, 01:32:37 PM »
Just above the “World Financial Control” level starting at “Think Tanks”, I would see less of a dependence on what they create and control.

OTOH, there is the notion of things owned owning the owner. If you own a car, does the car “own” you? If the car is a lemon, requiring constant maintenance, this could be true in a way.

Below that level, I can agree that money is perceived by most people as the world's god. They get real sober and serious about it. Some are willing to steal, kill and destroy in order to get it.

The people in control got there because of their manipulation of the worth system. They can manipulate that system because they are wealthy with money, in one fashion or another.

Wealth is what people put on the triple beam and measure it against the feather of truth. Money is omnipresent. Those that do not take the mark won't be able to buy or sell. Don't think that is happening? Saddam Hussein was the first to declare he was going to sell oil in something other than the $.

I would say money sits on top of it all. Money in the form of fiat, debt based currency.

They tell you right in the word...

Mon-mono ONE, ey-EYE...One Eye

Offline dragonmonkey

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2017, 02:48:35 PM »
so if this pyramid structure,rather the message i am getting is it rather ideals and groups of people, instead of say physical places that physical people gather to actually discuss world events. would that be correct,

so that only leaves the rest of us to identify problem corporations, influential wealthy and powerful families , etc, and to some how figure out a way to undermine their efforts.  would that be correct also ?

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2017, 03:20:50 PM »
All of the things in that illustration are physical and tangible, including groups of people. Bilderburg is a real group that meets once a year and discusses/coordinates world trends. The ideals can theoretically differ from person to person no matter where they are in the hierarchy. However like-minded people do tend to group up.

I'd be careful with “undermining”. First of all, that's precisely how a lot of them got there. So they're very familiar with this technique. In fact, it's the technique that they have been using forever against grass-roots organizations to maintain control over the population.

Secondly, let's say that this is somehow successful. What would you replace them with? Would the replacement be just as evil? This is the problem that countries with a daily “noon-time coup” have.

Offline pac522

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2017, 03:28:11 PM »
so if this pyramid structure,rather the message i am getting is it rather ideals and groups of people, instead of say physical places that physical people gather to actually discuss world events. would that be correct,

so that only leaves the rest of us to identify problem corporations, influential wealthy and powerful families , etc, and to some how figure out a way to undermine their efforts.  would that be correct also ?

You shall know them by their fruits. These are people who are master manipulators. They know and understand the Human psyche. They work as both protagonist and antagonist.

You shall know them when their aim is to divide, not only things/people in the outside world, but also within yourself. White/Black, Left/Right, Red/Blue etc.

Their aim is to keep you in a state of fear, so that you only use your lower reptilian brain, your fight or flight center, the part of the mind that is ego driven. The end result is to keep you in an imbalanced brain, doing so we'll never overcome the duality that is found within ourselfs.

Sure there are physical people with physical places where they meet. But the mandates handed down from a higher power get divided down to where most of the minions working for the system tend not to see the entire picture, forest for the trees so to say.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2017, 03:39:53 PM »
But the mandates handed down from a higher power get divided down to where most of the minions working for the system tend not to see the entire picture, forest for the trees so to say.

That's exactly how they have gotten good people to build something evil. Compartmentalize and classify all the subtasks. Everybody sworn to secrecy and nobody talking to each other.

Offline pac522

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2017, 04:32:19 PM »
That's exactly how they have gotten good people to build something evil. Compartmentalize and classify all the subtasks. Everybody sworn to secrecy and nobody talking to each other.

And thats where I think it needs to start. And I've heard whispers from Right hand path Masons wanting to let the profane know. To educate the masses, at least those that are ready to hear. The secrecy needs to stop.

Offline dragonmonkey

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2017, 06:02:34 PM »
 i wouldn't even know how to begin to undermine what ever efforts the collective is spreading, but it seems to at least form protest events when they are at a physical place for a meeting would at least be another avenue to shed more light on these people and groups for who and what they are, not like the protest would actually mean beans to those one is protesting against but more for raising awareness in those areas where they are at. shining light on the monsters so to speak.

being aware of the problem is a great first step, but then maybe not necessarily finding a way to topple them but to at least defang them enough that when they do bite it doesn't send one straight to the E.R,  to topple such powers that be only leads to a vacuum that is an opening for someone or something else to take control that may or may not be worse.

So then my next question the image posted of the pyramid , what would be the reverse pyramid to that ? the ying to the yang , what ever is a fit analogy.

Offline pac522

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2017, 07:23:11 PM »
So then my next question the image posted of the pyramid , what would be the reverse pyramid to that ? the ying to the yang , what ever is a fit analogy.

The reverse of that pyramid is just one single thing IMO, it is the Self, Colum, The Dove, The Holy Spirit that resides within one's self. It is the force by which we govern our own actions and our ability as free Human Beings to do so.

Offline EvadingGrid

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2017, 09:49:15 AM »
The reverse of that pyramid is just one single thing IMO, it is the Self, Colum, The Dove, The Holy Spirit that resides within one's self. It is the force by which we govern our own actions and our ability as free Human Beings to do so.

I like to think of the Arthurian myth of the round table, its purpose to seat everybody equally with out favour or prejudice.

I often think of various historical milestones. It was only over xmas that we crossed the flood plain over looking Runnymede to see where Magna Carta was signed. I would like to visit various other milestones of mankinds actual progress.

Offline pac522

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2017, 10:02:14 AM »
I like to think of the Arthurian myth of the round table, its purpose to seat everybody equally with out favour or prejudice.

I often think of various historical milestones. It was only over xmas that we crossed the flood plain over looking Runnymede to see where Magna Carta was signed. I would like to visit various other milestones of mankinds actual progress.

I only made it the self because of the war being waged on it. They want to destroy the free independent individual. And to truly break free of this control system we are going to have to wage a war not only from without against it but also within our own selves.