The Space Lie, Denying Understanding of Where You Exist by Crow777

Author Topic: The Space Lie, Denying Understanding of Where You Exist by Crow777  (Read 463 times)

Offline marlowe

• Dimensions: 100 x 75 pixels
    • High Castle Webbot Forum
The Space Lie, Denying Understanding of Where You Exist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFY4oZjBpc0&feature=em-uploademail

Published on Jan 6, 2017

You have been denied the basic knowledge of where it is you exist in the scheme of things. This is intentional and was implemented using false information about the sun, moon, planets, space and our world. Space agencies exist to ensure you know nothing about what is above the blue sky you can see. Nothing goes above what we call low earth orbit to include machines. The moon has never been walked on and likely cannot be walked on. Welcome to the machine the fantasy machine.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
Re: The Space Lie, Denying Understanding of Where You Exist by Crow777
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2017, 10:26:46 PM »
Very interesting; I just don't think some people are ready for this, the cognitive dissonant is strong, but maybe some will. Anyway interesting.
What do you under-stand?

Offline marlowe

• Dimensions: 100 x 75 pixels
    • High Castle Webbot Forum
Re: The Space Lie, Denying Understanding of Where You Exist by Crow777
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2017, 04:59:51 AM »
Very interesting; I just don't think some people are ready for this, the cognitive dissonant is strong, but maybe some will.

@ Jacob Law,....My research says only about 5% , or 1 in 20 people are able to break through their programming to see the TRUTH. This comes from actually talking to friends and others........THEY CANNOT BELIEVE THE LIE IS THAT BIG.