THE TRUMP INAUGURATION

Author Topic: THE TRUMP INAUGURATION  (Read 7701 times)

Offline One Revelator

Re: THE TRUMP INAUGURATION
« Reply #80 on: January 20, 2017, 02:50:43 PM »

What the hell are they doing?!

Putting on a show for MSNBC.

Have the hairy, unwashed, topless, feminist banshees showed up yet? They seem to have an affinity for sharpie markers and degrading themselves in front of television cameras.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline SUPREMEMASTER

• Commander
    • http://www.activismoverdrive.comze.com
Automatic User Post Signature:
The message has to be put out in the right way.
Website Still Needs to be updated |ActivismOverDrive.comze.net|

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #82 on: January 20, 2017, 02:55:46 PM »
SPEECH TEXT

We, the citizens of America are now joined in a great national effort to rebuild our country and restore its promise for all of our people.

Together, we will determine the course of America and the world for many, many years to come. We will face challenges. We will confront hardships, but we will get the job done. Every four years we gather on these steps to carry out the orderly and peaceful transfer of power. And we are grateful to President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama for their gracious aid throughout this transition. They have been magnificent. Thank you.

Today’s ceremony however, has very special meaning, because today, we are not merely transferring power from one administration to another or from one party to another, but we are transferring power from Washington, DC. And giving it back to you, the people.

For too long, have reaped the rewards of government while people have borne the cost. Washington flourished, but the people did not share in its wealth. Politicians prospered period, but the jobs left and the factories closed. The establishment protected itself but not the citizens of our country. Their victories have not been your victories. Their triumphs have not been your triumphs and while they celebrated in our nation's capital, there was little to celebrate for struggling families all across our land.

That all changes starting right here and right now, because this moment is your moment. It belongs to you. It be longs to everyone gathered here today and everyone watching all across America. This is your day. This is your celebration. And this, the United States of America, is your country.

What truly matters is not what truly controls our government but whether our government is controlled by the people. January 20, 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again. The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer.

Everyone is listening to you now, you came by the tens of millions to become part of a historic movement, the likes of which the world has never seen before. At the centre of this movement is a crucial conviction, that a nation exists to serve its citizens. Americans want great schools for their children, safe neighbourhoods for their families and good jobs for themselves.

These are just and reasonable demands of righteous people and a righteous public. But for too many of our citizens, a different reality exists. Mothers and children trapped in poverty in our inner cities, rusted-out factories, scattered like tombstones across the landscape of our nation, an education system flush with cash but which leaves our young and beautiful students deprived of all knowledge. And the crime and the gangs and the drugs that have stolen too many lives and robbed our country of so much unrealised potential.

This American carnage stops right here and stops right now. We are one nation and their pain is our pain. Their dreams are our dreams and their success will be our success. We share one heart, one home and one glorious destiny. The oath of office I take today is an oath of allegiance to all Americans. For many decades, we have enriched foreign industry at the expense of American industry, subsidised the armies of other countries while allowing for the very sad depletion of our military.

We have defended other nations' borders while refusing to defend our own. And spent trillions and trillions of dollars overseas while America's infrastructure has fallen into disrepair and decay. We’ve made other countries rich while the wealth, strength and confidence of our country has dissipated over the horizon.

One by one, the factories shuttered and left our shores with not even a thought about the millions and millions of American workers that were left behind. The wealth of our middle class has been ripped from their homes and then redistributed all across the world. But that is the pass and now we are looking only to the future.

We assemble here today are issuing a new decree to be heard in every city in every foreign capital and in every hall of power. From this day forward, a new vision will govern our land. From this day forward, it's going to be only America first, America first. Every decision on trade, on taxes, on immigration, on foreign affairs will be made to benefit American workers and American families. We must protect our borders from the ravages of other countries making our products, stealing our companies and destroying our jobs.

Protection will lead to great prosperity and strength. I will fight for you with every breath in my body. And I will never ever let you down.

America will start winning again, winning like never before. We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth. And we will bring back our dreams.

We will build new roads and highways and bridges and airports and tunnels and railways all across our wonderful nation. We will get our people off of welfare and back to work, rebuilding our country with American hands and American labor.

We will follow two simple rules, buy American and hire American.We will seek friendship and goodwill with the nations of the world, but we do so with the understanding that it is the right of all nations to put their own interests first. We do not seek to impose our way of life on anyone, but rather to let it shine as an example. We will shine for everyone to follow.

We will reinforce old alliances and form new ones and reform the world against radical islamic terrorism which we will eradicate from the face of the earth. At the bedrock of our politics will be a total allegiance to the United States of America and through our loyalty to our country, we will rediscover our loyalty to each other.

When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice. The Bible tells us how good and pleasant it is when god's people live together in unity. We must speak our minds openly, debate our disagreements honestly, but always pursue sold art. When America is united, America is totally unstoppable.

There should be no fear. We are protected and we will always be protected. We will be protected by the great men and women of our military and law enforcement. And most importantly, we will be protected by God.

Finally, must think big and dream even bigger. In America, we understand that a nation is only living as long it is striving. We will no longer accept politicians who are all talk and no action, constantly complaining, but never doing anything about it.

The time for empty talk is over. Now arrives the hour of action. Do not allow anyone to tell you that it cannot be done. No challenge can match the heart and fight and spirit of America. We will not fail.

Our country will thrive and prosper again. We stand at the birth of a new millennium, ready to unlock the mysteries of space, to free the earth from the miseries of disease and harness the energies, industries and technologies of tomorrow.

A new national pride will stir ourselves, lift our sights and heal our divisions. It's time to remember that old wisdom our soldiers will never forget, that whether we are black or brown or white, we all bleed the same red blood of patriots.

We all enjoy the same glorious freedoms. And we all salute the same great American flag. And whether a child is born in the urban sprawl of Detroit or the wind-swept plains of Nebraska, they look at the same night sky. They fill their heart with the same dreams and they are infused with the breath of life by the same almighty creator.

So to all Americans in every city near and far, small and large, from mountain to mountain, from ocean to ocean, hear these words, you will never be ignored again.

Your voice, your hopes and your dreams will define our American destiny. And your courage, goodness and love will forever guide us along the way. Together, we will make america strong again. We will make america wealthy again. We will make america proud again.

We will make America safe again. And yes, together, we will make America great again. Thank you. God bless you. And god bless America. Thank you. God bless America.
[/size]

Thank you, EG for posting this.
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline EvadingGrid

« Reply #83 on: January 20, 2017, 03:15:18 PM »
Thank you, EG for posting this.

* cat  bows
Absolute pleasure

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #84 on: January 20, 2017, 03:21:40 PM »

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/822518787077308416

Hmm...can't seem to find Helen Marona or that particular Alisha Meadows on fakebook.

Looks to me like Watson got boondoggled.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #85 on: January 20, 2017, 03:28:16 PM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/dr-gridlock/wp/2017/01/20/inauguration-2017-your-guide-to-metro-road-closures-biking-buses-and-more/?utm_term=.1597b99daafd
Inauguration Guide 2017: Lowest Metro ridership since before 2005, protest clashes slow travel downtown

Green Line service restored (1:15 p.m.)

Green Line service has been restored between Anacostia and Branch Avenue stations, following a police investigation stemming from an unauthorized person on the Metro tracks.

Clashes break out as authorities try to divert demonstrations, snarling traffic (11:10 a.m.)

Clashes broke out between demonstrators and authorities near Franklin Square shortly before 11 a.m., as dozens of uniformed officers attempted to divert the protests south and east from downtown.

Two bus shelters were smashed near 13th and K streets
. Newspaper boxes were overturned and the street was littered with loose papers. Dozens of squad cars and police vans created a barricade on L street, and officers on motorcycle and bikes swarmed the area as the demonstrators marched through downtown.

At least one man appeared to have been subdued with chemical spray.
Traffic slowed by demonstrations (10:40 a.m.)

Demonstrations are slowing travel in multiple locations, according to D.C. Police. Police said protests are disrupting traffic flow in the locations below

Metro spokesman Dan Stessel referred questions about smashed bus stops to DDOT
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline -Q-

« Reply #86 on: January 20, 2017, 03:34:51 PM »
What happened about Bikers for Trump? I have only been able to find fake video from years ago. Does anyone know whether they went to the inauguration and have genuine pics or video?

Offline SUPREMEMASTER

• Commander
« Reply #87 on: January 20, 2017, 03:45:22 PM »
Hmm...can't seem to find Helen Marona or that particular Alisha Meadows on fakebook.

Looks to me like Watson got boondoggled.

I can't find anything either. I'm wondering if Watson took the screenshots himself, or found the screenshot somewhere. If he personally saved the screenshot and uploaded it directly, the facebook account owners must have done something to hide the accounts, or possibly even deleted the accounts.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #88 on: January 20, 2017, 03:46:10 PM »
What happened about Bikers for Trump? I have only been able to find fake video from years ago. Does anyone know whether they went to the inauguration and have genuine pics or video?

Bikers for Trump Roar Into DC Area With Message of Unity -7h ago NBC Washington

Bikers for Trump Founder: We Won't Waste Our Breath on Protestors – 4h ago Foxbusiness

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #89 on: January 20, 2017, 03:50:51 PM »
...they must have done something to hide the accounts, or possibly even deleted the accounts.

Uh yeah. We're talking about Zuckerberg here. He thinks we're all a bunch of dumb f***s.

I think it's safe to assume that he's not pro-Trump. Nor is he pro-America.

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #90 on: January 20, 2017, 03:54:37 PM »
If I hear  ' "Peaceful" transfer of Power ' one more time I will start screaming ...

I'm Screaming .
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline Geolibertarian

• Global Moderator
  • 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB! www.911truth.org
« Reply #91 on: January 20, 2017, 03:59:28 PM »
If I hear  ' "Peaceful" transfer of Power ' one more time I will start screaming ...

I'm Screaming .

;)
"Abolish all taxation save that upon land values." -- Henry George

"If our nation can issue a dollar bond, it can issue a dollar bill." -- Thomas Edison

http://schalkenbach.org
http://www.monetary.org
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=203330.0

Offline SUPREMEMASTER

• Commander
« Reply #92 on: January 20, 2017, 04:00:36 PM »
Uh yeah. We're talking about Zuckerberg here. He thinks we're all a bunch of dumb f***s.

I think it's safe to assume that he's not pro-Trump. Nor is he pro-America.

Wait a minute! I just realized something...

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/822518787077308416

https://www.facebook.com/UNILADGaming/photos/a.662509367106277.1073741828.659974074026473/1439572022733337/?type=3

See the difference between these 2 facebook posts?

The one Paul posted is in an older Facebook format. Notice the "thumbs up" symbol is different, etc.

Offline Dude447

« Reply #93 on: January 20, 2017, 04:25:51 PM »
Putting on a show for MSNBC.

Have the hairy, unwashed, topless, feminist banshees showed up yet? They seem to have an affinity for sharpie markers and degrading themselves in front of television cameras.

I dont think the protestors will kick off big time (if at all ) untill its dark .Cockroaches dont like daylight

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #94 on: January 20, 2017, 04:31:06 PM »
@SM Either way. All your Fakebook are belong to Zuck.

@Dude - Yes, the light seems to scurry people that love debauchery. Funny how drunk people acting out always disappear at sunrise. It's quite predictable. Shiftworkers get to witness the entire spectrum of human behavior.

Offline SUPREMEMASTER

• Commander
Re: THE TRUMP INAUGURATION - Infowars Live Stream
« Reply #95 on: January 20, 2017, 04:37:46 PM »

14 Hours Of Freedom January 20th 2016: Trump's Legendary Inauguration
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW35vYFrtNc
14 Hours Of Freedom January 20th 2016: Trump's Legendary Inauguration Pt. 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezc7M1fYy1U

14 Hours Of Freedom January 20th 2016: Trump's Legendary Inauguration Pt. 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQyKtYsZp5E

Offline Dude447

« Reply #96 on: January 20, 2017, 05:00:31 PM »
Im watching now here . http://www.infowars.com/infowars-inauguration-coverage-14-hours-of-freedom-live-broadcast/

Watched live on sky news aswell . Its been a good day so far for freedoom and democracy

Offline -Q-

« Reply #97 on: January 20, 2017, 05:07:40 PM »
Bikers for Trump Roar Into DC Area With Message of Unity -7h ago NBC Washington

Bikers for Trump Founder: We Won't Waste Our Breath on Protestors – 4h ago Foxbusiness

Thanks. They seem like an amiable crowd, and real conservatives not interested in arguments or confrontations with protestors, which is probably why they did not get much coverage.

Offline -Q-

« Reply #98 on: January 20, 2017, 05:16:11 PM »
I liked the part of Trump's speech concerning rebuilding roads, railways, airports etc. The key will be the funding strategy. If he funds the work using cental government (via states) then this could be a great endeavour; but if he goes down the 'public private partnership' route, which Trump is known to favor, then it will be a horrendous and expensive mess of toll roads and increased travel costs through airports etc.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #99 on: January 20, 2017, 05:16:45 PM »

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #100 on: January 20, 2017, 05:47:07 PM »
We are going to order a take-away Curry . . . .
I can not begin to describe just how good our local curry house iz.

I sincerely hope that the rest of the forum, be they pro or anti, treat themselves a little today.

We're ordering pizza. :)
But curry is a wonderful idea - no good curry places in our neck of the woods.
And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline Satyagraha

• Global Moderator
« Reply #101 on: January 20, 2017, 06:17:17 PM »
Congratulations to these guys, who came in spite of death threats... denying the "groupthink" ... they came to show their support for the democratic process.

Talladega College band on inauguration: 'Forget the politics... We are musicians'
By Darran Simon, CNN
Updated 8:08 PM ET, Thu January 19, 2017

Talladega, Alabama (CNN)Alex Liddell Jr. sang an Al Green song as he sorted through recently dry-cleaned uniforms -- deep crimson with Carolina blue accents -- for his marching band's biggest performance ever.

Liddell, the tuba section leader of The Great Tornado marching band of Talladega College, studied a notebook of names and matching uniform numbers. He was pleased at the progress.
But there was still much to do on Tuesday, the day before the band from the historically black college in Alabama would depart to perform in President-elect Donald Trump's inaugural parade in Washington: Sort room assignments. Practice parade songs. Fine-tune the arrangements and choreography.
The school's decision to have its band participate in Friday's parade has drawn criticism from some alumni and others.
But the fact that it's going to perform on a national stage is something few would have imagined when it was created in 2012 as an attempt to bolster enrollment and get the college name out there...

Critics: Marching is show of support for Trump

Talladega was among the 40 organizations that accepted an invitation to participate in the parade, which will follow the swearing-in of the new president. One of the songs the band will perform is patriotic: James Brown's "Living in America." Another is the popular "Happy," by Pharrell Williams. One tune, "Sweet Talk," will be performed in memory of a band member and graduate who died of a heart attack on Christmas Eve; he had arranged the band's music to the song.
"I don't think we would've ever thought we were going to be on a platform this big," said 21-year-old Dylan Brown, a snare drummer from Opelousas, Louisiana. "But with the grace of God, that's how stuff happens."
And  the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, 
Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren,  ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 25:40

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #102 on: January 20, 2017, 06:29:13 PM »
We're ordering pizza. :)
But curry is a wonderful idea - no good curry places in our neck of the woods.

Today we will be having some homestyle Americana -- stuffed bell peppers. A family favorite. Leftovers have yet to sit past 18 hours.

I'll bet Melania never thought she'd be standing there holding a Bible while her husband takes the oath to be POTUS. They look good. Dignified and solemn.

Offline donnay

« Reply #103 on: January 20, 2017, 07:23:53 PM »
We had potato, cheese and onion pirogí (пироги).  All this talk about Russians made me crave these.   ;D
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."

Offline Dude447

« Reply #104 on: January 20, 2017, 07:33:29 PM »
donnay you mentined the word cheese in your last post , you are clearly a russian spy and stopped Hilary Clinton from being Presidant of the USA

Offline SUPREMEMASTER

• Commander
« Reply #105 on: January 20, 2017, 07:45:29 PM »

Offline Dude447

« Reply #106 on: January 20, 2017, 08:07:10 PM »
Hey SM most of the half wits mental midjets have know idea why  they are protesting Donald Trump being voted Prez . They belong to an educational  system turning out people who have no practical life skills

Offline donnay

« Reply #107 on: January 20, 2017, 08:16:21 PM »
donnay you mentined the word cheese in your last post , you are clearly a russian spy and stopped Hilary Clinton from being Presidant of the USA

Damn, I should have been more careful.

Dos vedanya Hillary!

Online egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #108 on: January 20, 2017, 08:35:22 PM »

Dang Donna...  :-X  hahaha

Offline donnay

« Reply #109 on: January 20, 2017, 08:40:54 PM »

Offline SUPREMEMASTER

• Commander

Offline donnay

« Reply #111 on: January 20, 2017, 09:03:51 PM »

Thank you, SUPREMEMASTER!!  (((((((((HUGS))))))))

I couldn't make it work.  So I added that lonely picture of Billy boy.

Offline SUPREMEMASTER

• Commander
« Reply #112 on: January 20, 2017, 09:18:04 PM »

Thank you, SUPREMEMASTER!!  (((((((((HUGS))))))))

I couldn't make it work.  So I added that lonely picture of Billy boy.

(((((((((((LOTS OF HUGS)))))))))))

You're welcome :D

Online egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #113 on: January 20, 2017, 10:33:39 PM »

Entertainment - Wise At The Balls

Whoever decided to diss Trump and not entertain -- hello, they weren't needed at all!  Just loved the entertainment.

love, e

Offline SUPREMEMASTER

• Commander
« Reply #114 on: January 21, 2017, 01:45:21 AM »

14 Hours Of Freedom January 20th 2016: Trump's Legendary Inauguration
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW35vYFrtNc
14 Hours Of Freedom January 20th 2016: Trump's Legendary Inauguration Pt. 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezc7M1fYy1U
14 Hours Of Freedom January 20th 2016: Trump's Legendary Inauguration Pt. 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQyKtYsZp5E
14 Hours Of Freedom January 20th 2016: Trump's Legendary Inauguration Pt. 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93BJKmCd_nc

Im watching now here . http://www.infowars.com/infowars-inauguration-coverage-14-hours-of-freedom-live-broadcast/

Watched live on sky news aswell . Its been a good day so far for freedoom and democracy

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #115 on: January 21, 2017, 08:10:18 AM »

St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #116 on: January 21, 2017, 12:00:17 PM »

As for attendance - they have done everything to keep supporters away with threats of violence and DC were all Hillary voters  the surrounding areas of DC is almost entirely MIC dependent ...

| - - - -
https://ballotpedia.org/Presidential_election_in_Washington,_D.C.,_2016
      Democratic  Hillary Clinton/Tim Kaine    90.9%    282,830    3

HIGHLIGHTS
Hillary Clinton won Washington, D.C., in the general election.
In 2016, the District of Columbia had three electoral votes, which was 0.5 percent of the 538 electoral votes up for grabs and 1.1 percent of the 270 electoral votes needed to win the general election. The 23rd Amendment gave resident of D.C. the right to cast electoral votes in presidential elections in 1961.

Notice all the Dem's surround and are in D.C. :>

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #117 on: January 21, 2017, 12:26:59 PM »
Entertainment - Wise At The Balls

Whoever decided to diss Trump and not entertain -- hello, they weren't needed at all!  Just loved the entertainment.

love, e

IMO, the public should boycott these cowards. I don't plan to support any of them who were asked to participate and then who childishly and cowardly backed out. They care more about making money than doing what is right!

Online Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #118 on: January 21, 2017, 12:29:48 PM »

BY: Matthew Continetti ~>http://freebeacon.com/columns/donald-trump-new-american-patriotism/

Donald Trump and the New American Patriotism

Donald Trump’s inaugural address was a stirring call for national unity and a declaration of war against the establishment in Washington, D.C. The speech was vintage Trump: politically incorrect, critical of both parties, amped up, biting, strongly delivered, and wildly ambitious. Anyone who believed Trump would change his beliefs or style when he assumed the office of the presidency was proven wrong. He’s not going to change. And he’s not going to let up.

Trump espoused his worldview in remarkably few words. He is a vituperative critic of the post-Cold War international system. Where the architects of that system see it as a bulwark of stability and global prosperity, Trump sees it as diminishing the United States in favor of foreign countries and an international class of wealthy political and financial elites. Washington has been serving its own interests, he said, and not the people’s. That ends now. His America will turn inward, focusing on domestic stability, education, infrastructure, and jobs. The one exception will be the fight against Islamic terrorism, where Trump is prepared to join with autocracies in pursuit of common goals.

Trump forcefully rejected identity politics. Racial and ethnic identities, he said, are less important than our status as American citizens. “When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice.” There are no hyphenated Americans in this worldview, only Americans and outsiders. And Americans are to be privileged over outsiders. It’s been said that American presidents are replaced by their opposites. What a contrast to Barack Obama’s second inaugural address, where he called for a “world without walls.”

This was not a programmatic speech. There will be more policy specifics when Trump addresses a joint session of Congress on his budget proposal. Instead the inaugural address was Trump distilled: nationalist, populist, and ready to fight.

He better be. Trump delivered his combative speech in the midst of the very establishment he is attempting to overthrow. Surrounded by Bushes, Clintons, Obamas, Bidens, and Ryans, Trump aligned himself with the crowd against the celebrities and VIPs on the dais. Mass rallies, social media, and sheer force of personality are his weapons as he attempts to defenestrate the ruling class in Washington and bring a new spirit of patriotism to America. He draws strength from his gut connection with Jacksonian America—a connection deepened and enriched by one of the most combative, polarizing, bold, evocative, and indeed revolutionary inaugural addresses in American history.
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #119 on: January 21, 2017, 12:50:11 PM »
Looks like the Mall was full as Trump appeared! The pic that is floating around online was obviously taken much earlier to make it look like there was no crowd. More media BS! 

https://cdn.theatlantic.com/assets/media/img/photo/2017/01/photos-of-the-inauguration-of-presi/t01_632193104/main_900.jpg?1484942286