Should Americans Petition Trump on anything ?

Author Topic: Should Americans Petition Trump on anything ?  (Read 869 times)

Offline dragonmonkey

Should Americans Petition Trump on anything ?
« on: December 26, 2016, 07:50:02 PM »
I am not a big fan of petitions , but obama did create a white house petition page where if like 30 thousand people sign a petition the white house or president will give some sort of " official answer " .  Is it worth the time, do people here find petitions a waste ?  I wouldnt mind starting one to end the TSA, that is one thing that miffs me amongst many.

curious to see feedback.

Offline iamc2

Re: Should Americans Petition Trump on anything ?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2016, 10:26:48 PM »
 Feedback;

Mr. Trump is #45 and he will make a BIG change on the world stage.

The TSA is a Nazi Program and I believe Trump will only target Radical Islam Terrorists [RIT].

...the world is at WAR with RIT and The USA will put an END to Allah!

...Allah is an incarnation of Satan and he showed up in about 600 AD!

...Radical Islam has run wild since about 600 AD [read Genesis 16:12]...and they will not stop...Until We The People Stop Them !

'And he [Hagar: father of Islam] will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him, and he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.'

...one verse in The Bible tells you Allah is: and he is NOT a god...he and his followers from Genesis [16:12] are in the line of Hagar and this is the Blood Line of Satan!

...when GOD say's that Hagar is a 'Wild Man' then so are his ways...
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline dragonmonkey

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2016, 10:38:09 PM »
woah, slow down there sparky ,

I was asking if it is worth forming any kind of petition on anything in particular in general to Trump once he is in as President or if people feel that petitioning is a waste of time.

I do hope Trump will continue addressing Radical Islam Terrorists as just that,  as to the rest of  religious etc  I can't get on board with, as it detracts from my original question. I was really looking into wether or not petitioning is a form of action that will have others in power take notice and not just scoff off.

as to Islam being a religion and what they believe and why, I am not interested in Allah/ etc not interested in. I am talking about activism and being heard in a serious manner, not preaching about the second coming and eons of whatever.   I don't think preaching to the masses that the TSA is a Nazi program is an effective way to be taken seriously, but to address the ineffectiveness of programs such as the TSA and the waste of tax payers money on programs and a better use of that money is more effective.  For some people not all, but some people, flying off upfront with anything being related to Nazism , or  how Islam wants to take over the world is more likely to turn people away from even wanting to listen to what one has to listen too.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2016, 11:17:41 PM »
woah, slow down there sparky ,

I was asking if it is worth forming any kind of petition on anything in particular in general to Trump once he is in as President or if people feel that petitioning is a waste of time.

I do hope Trump will continue addressing Radical Islam Terrorists as just that,  as to the rest of  religious etc  I can't get on board with, as it detracts from my original question. I was really looking into wether or not petitioning is a form of action that will have others in power take notice and not just scoff off.

as to Islam being a religion and what they believe and why, I am not interested in Allah/ etc not interested in. I am talking about activism and being heard in a serious manner, not preaching about the second coming and eons of whatever.   I don't think preaching to the masses that the TSA is a Nazi program is an effective way to be taken seriously, but to address the ineffectiveness of programs such as the TSA and the waste of tax payers money on programs and a better use of that money is more effective.  For some people not all, but some people, flying off upfront with anything being related to Nazism , or  how Islam wants to take over the world is more likely to turn people away from even wanting to listen to what one has to listen too.
My name is not 'Sparky' and you have lost the reality of what is happening on the planet you live on: OYE you Dragon monkey---and your name say's it all about you;

... and your delusion, in your time frame, on earth, has put you in La-La Land---you think the words you type have any meaning--Well you are WRONG: as your education is inferior!

..To answer your question: Trump is the President and he will answer all your Dumb questions. and that means ANYTHING ya want?

...and YES Radical Islam is a threat to the whole planet--Do you Understand Dragon the Monkey?
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline dragonmonkey

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2016, 01:35:31 PM »
no no sparky slow down seriously, you  missed the boat on this one.

when you start spouting off scripture and start flipping out for no reason, it puts you in the light of being a full blown crack pot, which hurts everyone on the forum because others outside looking in read your mess, shake their heads and move on.

How am I supposed to know if as you claim Trump is going to read and answer all my " dumb questions " ? do you realize the amount of mail that is sent to the president on a general daily basis, which only a small fraction actually gets put in front of him and is more than likely only from other national leaders. The rest is filtered and screened and read by secretaries and underlings.

All I posed was a simple question and you managed to derail the topic in a matter of seconds with your nonsense.  Get back on your meds, stop taking what ever illegal drugs you are on, and try to not fly off the handle over every little thing that agitates you. I swear it is people like yourself that slow down the information war that just constantly come on to forums spouting scripture, end of times, nazi this and that, and don't bother to sound half way educated that just tanks every rational personal on here.

THE TOPIC AT HAND WAS PETITIONING AS A FORM OF ACTIVISM FFS.