Admission By China: “Rising Social Tensions Pose Enormous Challenges To Beijing’

Author Topic: Admission By China: “Rising Social Tensions Pose Enormous Challenges To Beijing’  (Read 386 times)

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
Striking Admission By China: “Rising Social Tensions Pose Enormous Challenges To Beijing’s Stability”
25 December 2016
, by Tyler Durden (Zero Hedge)
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-25/striking-admission-china-rising-social-tensions-pose-enormous-challenges-beijings-st

They don’t have to admit it since everybody knows. Of course the Chinese economy hasn’t been growing 5.5%-6.5% like they say but rather 2.5%-3.5%.

Look for more accurate growing numbers from Korea for instance. South Korea’s economic growth outlook for 2017 is slashed to 2.5%.
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline iamc2

China is the Trouble Maker...
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2016, 03:33:50 PM »
 China is the sneaker & Trouble maker, and they have the world control in their sites! Bloody Bastards!

China is a Supper Power and they have WAR on their mindless Minds!

...China is the one to be watchful for...
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline Peerless

the 'problem' with the Chinese is two fold:

1) they think in terms of generations as opposed to being out for it all in one life

2) they truly think they are the greatest race on earth

on top of that they are certainly thieving bastards...I mean really, I am speechless that C.F. Martin had to get into a copyright battle over a Chinese entity copyrighting C.F. Martin in China and making counterfeit guitars  :o

Offline iamc2

China sucks...
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2016, 04:20:44 PM »
the 'problem' with the Chinese is two fold:

1) they think in terms of generations as opposed to being out for it all in one life

2) they truly think they are the greatest race on earth

on top of that they are certainly thieving bastards...I mean really, I am speechless that C.F. Martin had to get into a copyright battle over a Chinese entity copyrighting C.F. Martin in China and making counterfeit guitars  :o
Mate you have it Spot On===China is a determent to the Planet...and I do not trust these Commie Maggot Nazis!
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."