Leave Hillary Alone!

Author Topic: Leave Hillary Alone!  (Read 872 times)

Offline Rex

Leave Hillary Alone!
« on: December 06, 2016, 09:21:27 PM »
Man, how'd I miss this video?  It's been around since June:

Apparently we're lucky Hillary even campaigned for us.  Video's about a minute long:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58Quv42iE68

I wonder how she would have felt about this (some pretty funny stuff here):

Norm MacDonald Crushes Hillary and Bill Clinton (Compilation) SNL Weekend Update

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xnw8JRpXdAc&feature=youtu.be

Offline marlowe

• Dimensions: 100 x 75 pixels
    • High Castle Webbot Forum
Re: Leave Hillary Alone!
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 09:53:47 PM »
@ Rex...

This video you posted above is amazing.....Before youtube the truth was coming from Norm McDonald...

Norm MacDonald Crushes Hillary and Bill Clinton (Compilation) SNL Weekend Update Cellar Crowd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xnw8JRpXdAc&feature=youtu.be

Offline Rex

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2016, 11:06:31 PM »
Yes, MacDonald was ahead of his time on the Clintons.  He nailed them as Chinese agents, murderers and so on.  And also especially relevant now, he called his Weekend Update "The Fake News."  lol  That term is flying everywhere now, and he used in those clips nearly 20 years ago.

And that first clip...I can't tell if the woman is serious or putting on an act.  She seems to be referring to notes, and her behavior is so over-the-top.  And the line about, "All you people care about is honesty and integrity," that is so strange.  She acts as if honesty and integrity shouldn't be a concern for Clinton.  A very strange clip.

Offline marlowe

• Dimensions: 100 x 75 pixels
    • High Castle Webbot Forum
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2016, 11:28:17 PM »
And that first clip...I can't tell if the woman is serious or putting on an act.  She seems to be referring to notes, and her behavior is so over-the-top.  And the line about, "All you people care about is honesty and integrity," that is so strange.  She acts as if honesty and integrity shouldn't be a concern for Clinton.  A very strange clip

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^   It seems to me that youtube has allowed mentally ill people to have a voice and platform to MAKE FOOLS OF THEMSELVES......It might even help them to realize
they have a problem and see  a therapist..or whatever........Back in the 80s Colin Wilson wrote  about how a person could learn about themselves by video taping themselves talking and stuff......Although this woman in the video looks like a hopeless.case..... ;)

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2016, 04:33:59 AM »
yeah, she's putting on an act.  probably paid to do it.

love, e