What REALLY happened on election night?

Author Topic: What REALLY happened on election night?  (Read 356 times)

Offline Rex

What REALLY happened on election night?
« on: December 04, 2016, 11:56:12 AM »
I came across this video.  It's about 4 minutes long:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKhGEeZSQs0&t=29s

I was looking for a video that loops the 6-second clip of the Clintons celebrating (with Bill doing his girly dance), and this has that loop.  Makes me laugh every 6 seconds, guaranteed.  But in listening to the audio that goes with the video I heard mention of Stew Webb.  He's a whistleblower who's been around for a long time.  And apparently Webb said that on election night, George H.W. Bush (the grand old man) made the call to steal the election for Clinton.  At which point the U.S. military threatened the CIA at Langley with a missile strike if they didn't disengage their vote flipping hacking attack.

We'll never know for sure, but it wouldn't surprise me if that's a true story.  G.H.W. Bush is powerful enough, the CIA is corrupt enough, and the military is fed up enough.

Poking around elsewhere I found this.  A write-up and some videos on the page.  Plus a BUNCH of ads:

Flag Officers Stopped Hillary’s Steal! Battle Rogue CIA Hackers!

Stew Webb goes over the Jason Bourne type spy war that raged behind the scenes to prevent the steal of the 2016 election!  US Military Flag officers loyal to Donald Trump took matters into their own hands when they saw the election hack being initiated in the early morning hours of November 9th!  Remember when all the counting seemed to freeze and Fox News said they wouldn’t be able to call any of the critical states until the next morning?  That’s exactly when they tried to steal it!  Mainstream fake news announcers were all in on the steal and knew it was coming!   This explains why Megyn Kelly and others looked so shocked after having just reported from Fox’s election back room to be told no results until morning!  US Military Flag Officers were willing to declare war on the CIA in Virginia and forced them to back off and disconnect their computers immediately or face an airstrike!  Hear the amazing story directly from Stew Webb in the video.  We’ll never know the names of the patriots who stopped the steal but they are the true heroes!  The evil ones are desperate now!  They are now playing their last cards of Race War, Protests, Killing Cops, False Flags and Electoral College fraud by pushing the lie Hillary won the popular vote!  She didn’t!

“We can now report that Hillary Clinton made a call to her CIA ‘handler’ daddy Bush aka George Herbert Walker Bush to hack and steal five (5) states on election night 2016 on behalf of Satanist lesbian Hillary as daddy had done for his Satanist homosexual son in the year 2000 election coup de eat.

After a half an hour after the 2016 election coup was ordered by pedophile daddy Bush (George H.W. Bush) the patriotic U.S. Military stepped in and stopped the election hacking operation and tuned off the E-Systems West Star satellites and Israeli VIA Sat satellite out of Englewood, Colorado that were about to steal yet another U.S. Presidential election.”

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2016/11/flag-officers-stopped-hillarys-steal-election-night-3441607.html

Such an event could explain why Trump is entertaining so many ex-military people for appointed positions.  It would also explain why the vote counting stopped for about an hour and a half on election night.  We all noticed it and lots of media outlets have commented on it.  Maybe during that 90 minutes some little details, like whether to launch an airstrike against Langley, were being negotiated.

Offline Peerless

Re: What REALLY happened on election night?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2016, 02:41:54 PM »
I can believe it...

this makes me think of an article I recently read at whatdoesitmean.com (sorcha faal) where it was stated that it was actually a missle strike against the pentagon to stop the 9/11 attacks, and that makes sense to me...I mean really, what fool thinks the nosecone of an airplane (of whatever sort) made its way so deep into the structure?

Offline Rex

Re: What REALLY happened on election night?
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2016, 08:09:20 PM »
Some footage somebody must have sneaked out of the Clinton bunker on election night:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnwvPRHpRj4