What I Really Think of You Forum People.....

Author Topic: What I Really Think of You Forum People.....  (Read 1227 times)

Offline One Revelator

What I Really Think of You Forum People.....
« on: December 02, 2016, 01:34:46 PM »
Eight point nine years ago, I registered on this forum not exactly sure about what to expect.

For the better part of nine years this has become much more than a simple forum to me. It is a community of like-minded, and occasionally not-so-like minded individuals that I could relate to. Good or bad, it has become part of my life.

Beyond forum members, the long-term participants here have become more like extended family. My posts have documented many fears, hopes, doubts. But the continual revelation of hidden agendas from you all has been inspiring and personal.

The people here have been there for me when I was desperately struggling to hold on to an infected tooth for 10 months. They have guided me toward the right supplements to have in my medicine cabinet. And they encouraged me when I didn't know a thing about how to make my own colloidal silver.

I was encouraged by real people with real experience to try vaping for the first time. Today, the cigarettes are few and far between. The constant coughing is gone. And energy levels are more consistent.

The updates on trends within the public school system encouraged me to devote the time and effort needed to homeschool, even when some friends and family had doubts about it.

I was introduced to a treasure trove of information on UN-style treaties I'd never heard of. Because of that, I was able to prepare and provide testimony to state legislators.

Because of you, I am now using Marvel Mystery Oil. And the car has never run better.

My spiritual growth has been influenced by the people here as well. It has become more tempered and solid. I know the religious threads in the forum were probably the most active in their day. Actually, they were so active and so controversial that non-members can't view them today. I still believe they're a very important part of figuring out who we are and why we are here. It's a huge topic.

But most of all, I've been encouraged to look for the truth, whether good or bad in any matter. To seek to see things as they are, and not as I might want them to be because of comfort. At times, the revelations were quite horrifying, taking some time to personally work through. I have met plenty of people that do no want to go where I have gone or see what I have seen.

I have seen incredibly gifted artwork, deep devotion to research and activism, remarkable insight from the most unexpected people, many uplifting testimonies from people facing adversity, and even personal tragedies. So many people have come and gone from here. And I often wonder whatever became of them. Some I know about. Others could be dead for all I know. But all of their thoughts, opinions, observations are preserved here. It is better than any history book ever written.

For those long-term members that have stuck it out through thick and thin, I would just like to say, “thank you” for providing a virtual place where I have been able to participate in an arena of ideas. Since there are a gajillion ways that my connection to here could easily be severed, I want to get that statement in before the lock no matter what happens.

Special note to the former professionals turned patriots that were part of the system before Darth Vader took command. The fact that you chose a career that served something higher than yourselves says it all about your motives. Your take on events has been especially valuable over the years and still is.

ALL of the members here have a particular niche, or strength, that, when put together, becomes something much bigger. The people, the participants make the forum. And many of your statements here have had an impact, beyond what you realize, that extends across the earth to touch people's lives.

~
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
Re: What I Really Think of You Forum People.....
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2016, 01:41:35 PM »

God Bless You One Revelator

love, e

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2016, 02:44:53 PM »
Well said, Rev!

God Bless you for saying it!
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2016, 03:15:50 PM »
Hi One Revelator,  many people will not and will never
go where we all go on this forum to learn and keep up with.
It's so horrible, they just can't believe it's true. 

I thought of you last night when I lit a fire in the woodstove
when it dropped to 15 degrees Fahrenheit here and hope you
can always keep the home fires burning in your woodstove.

It is hard to find like minded people and like you said, this
forum brings us all together from every part of the globe.
Be Prepared

Offline decemberfellow

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2016, 03:29:31 PM »
Thank you one revelator,  this forum is hard to put down, agree or disagree with others is what makes it great in my opinion.  I have and will continue to use the info I get on here to help spread the truth.  LOL and have pissed  more than a few off.  Keep up the good work fellow warriors, as we continue the fight for the truth.
Rev21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Who am I
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Fk6dt_uHo

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2016, 03:33:13 PM »
One Rev ... I've been here since '07, too ... and
your words are very moving. I totally relate to
your experience of this amazing electro-family.
It really is something new and exciting ... and,
yes, spiritual ... and only possible through these
wonderful God-sent technologies.
I am a much better man because of it and
am certain, as you say, that we have inched
the universe a little bit toward the divine.
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline marlowe

• Dimensions: 100 x 75 pixels
    • High Castle Webbot Forum
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2016, 04:07:09 PM »

It is hard to find like minded people and like you said, this
forum brings us all together from every part of the globe.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  Good thoughts WA.. :) :)

I joined Prison Planet in 2011 but was busy on the Webbot forum & the another  forum

so I didn't post here much....Then the other forum was taken over by some shill-mods and
most of the intelligent posters were banned or left....Then 2 politically correct NEW members joined the Webbot forum and those 2 posters poisoned the whole forum with their constant harping about PC, etc..........

So I wandered over here and was surprised to find out that shills were given the boot
quickly and PC was not taken seriously......It took me a few months to understand  the general atmosphere of Prison Planet and now I'm here to stay .....

Here is an article by Bret Stevens that describes what Prison Planet IS NOT....
Dark And Light

http://www.amerika.org/politics/dark-and-light/

Let us go on a flight of fancy and assume for the moment that we can divide human tendencies — inner impulses manifesting in action — into dark and light categories.

Light refers to those that rise in evolution and capabilities; dark refers to those which return us to our Simian past (or, for creationists, the lowered state of humankind to which pre-Adamic humanity slid).

We might list light traits as: purpose, kindness, aggression in problem-solving, honesty, honor, pride, decency, thoughtfulness, insight.

We might list dark traits as: selfishness, greed, cruelty, laziness, dishonesty, ethics of convenience, obscenity

Offline Letsbereal

• Know Thyself
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2016, 05:23:35 PM »

so I didn't post here much....Then the other forum was taken over by some shill-mods and
most of the intelligent posters were banned or left....Then 2 politically correct NEW members joined the Webbot forum and those 2 posters poisoned the whole forum with their constant harping about PC, etc..........

So I wandered over here and was surprised to find out that shills were given the boot
quickly and PC was not taken seriously......It took me a few months to understand  the general atmosphere of Prison Planet and now I'm here to stay .....

I think that's indeed a very important thing to take notice of.

I've been almost 7 years here and as many of you noticed I surprisingly most recently was banned for a short while but by reaching out and trough your support that was restored very quickly.

TnX for that. Nobody seems to know exactly who did it but it goes to show that we've got some frustrated mole(s) sneaking around which we have to be vigilant of.

I've got to know some of you a bit and some of you a lot better and all I can say is that you are great folks.

I only wish we had some more dedicated input on the various subjects and when I have the change to call in on the AJS I will do it and promote this forum although we still have the connection here

http://www.prisonplanet.com/ -->Social-->Prison Planet Forum :)
->>>|:-) THE CITY INDIANS (-:|<<<-

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2016, 05:37:04 PM »
I am playing hooky and taking the day off!! (YAY)
and guess where I'm hanging out?  Yep, right here
on the forum :)

marlowe, the forum does take a while to get used
to as far as its' culture and where to post an article
in the numerous sections, but what I also enjoy here
is I can exercise my I.Q.   

As One Revelater said,

ALL of the members here have a particular niche, or strength,
that, when put together, becomes something much bigger.   

It couldn't be truer. 

Hey Letsbereal, LOL I bet when I showed up on the forum
and immediately started posting in the Financial Crisis section
here, you were like... who is this new person making replies LOL

I didn't sniff the forum out more then 3 minutes when I found the
link at

www.prisonplanet.com

click on their "Social"  button to find this forum

because I knew at a glance with all the categories here,
yep, these people are in the know.

Global Moderators can see the I.P. number when people post,
it's easy to do an IP search to trace that IP number and I'm sure
when they lead back to alphabet agencies, poof.. that person is gone.

Some people refer to a forum they belong to and post at as

Their Cyber-Home

One Revelater,  I think that applies to you and a lot of us also.

Be Prepared

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2016, 04:40:10 AM »
I also join in August of 2007 and have seen the history of the forum; I remember it use to have a link on the infowars.com front page. While the traffic use to be much more, the stalwarts that remain show a temperance and easy to bounce things off now.
The days of Sane (Dig an amazing writer and reporter) and the iron hand that squelched dialog that didn't run the main stream world mindset have somewhat have become more tolerant in ways, yet of late shown some strange actions, which to the credit of TPTB of the forum corrected promptly, (we all have bad days). Nearly six years ago I remember being banned for being Geocentric and now 40% of the world is flat earth, it is funny how the truth finds it way and how vehemently resisted even by those that are seeking the truth.
The scripture comes to mind that requires our temperance to walk in;  2 Timothy 2:25  In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;
We all have opposed ourselves with engrain dogma, it's childish in a way because we believed what we were told and didn’t find out ourselves, but growth is accomplished with others wisdom, which is what this forum's has given us, present and past members have developed a sounding board for somewhat uncensored observations. Reading threads that go back many years and seeing profound insights and annotations is humbling and comical at times, (I mean some of these post are more than awesome) and the responses are astounding also.
The forum has become part of my life and the relationships and comfort with the others here have help me through the hardest times of my life; when my daughter was killed by the police I had strong support that I will remember and cherish forever, feel that kinship One Revelator was referring too and I miss some people that I don’t hear or see anymore and hope for them to reengage with their time and insights someday.
Finally I like to say thank you all for being flexible, loving, strong and wise; even to those I don't see eye to eye with I appreciate, it gages me and is also helpful. There is probably more I could say but I don't need to put a book down, even though that would be an interesting thing for someone to do.
A little advise to you newbies; don't be high minded and consider what the older guys and gals have written because I guarantee you that it is more than you will understand at first and maybe your two cent will also make a difference in the scheme of things. One closing scripture:
Isaiah 26:3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

What do you under-stand?

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2016, 12:48:34 PM »
Thanks to all that responded. The 2 Tim verse was thought provoking. Hadn't really noticed it before.

And thanks Windyacres for thinking of me. We got hit with a wicked blizzard recently. 20 mph gusts making deep drifts everywhere. Really put a crimp in the BBQ plans. The next day was a nightmare trying to dig out with the snow blower. I counted at least 5 mechanical failures that turned it into an all-day event. Fingertips and toes got way too cold. At the time, had enough cut wood for 1-2 days. So, I've been scrambling every day to build up a stockpile. It's somewhat limited by shorter daylight, much colder temperatures limiting exposure times, and operator fatigue.

Ibuprofen and magnesium supplements today. Heat pad last night. Might have to rest up for a day before hitting it again. Slight vertigo. What's up with that? Some would consider this an adventure.

The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2016, 02:22:41 AM »
 One Revelator,  slight vertigo could be a sinus
infection brewing and going into your ear.  Or
a side effect to any  RX medicines.     It's 7 degrees Fahrenheit
as I type this with a foot of fresh snow outside.  More snow
coming and way colder temperatures also.    I've always
envied people who could nap, it's not in my genome . 
Take it easy this winter  One Revelator,  use the down
time of Old Man Winter for some R&R.   
Be Prepared

Offline lee51

« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2016, 11:32:00 AM »
Jacob, Isaiah 26:3 is a favorite of mine.

One Revelator--if your vertigo gets worse, I know what to do for it--an easy exercise that has instant results. Vertigo is a miserable thing to have.  Hope you have been able to get more wood in! Watch those fingers and toes carefully!!

Windy--we have snow here in Washington State too and more to come tomorrow and Friday, along with ice. Not a nice thing when one has to drive to work. Temps down to 18 last night at our house.

I don't remember when I found Prison Planet, but like others, I looked for "real" news online and found it first thing. I could tell when listening to regular news that something wasn't right!  I also remember Sane (Dig) and I liked him! I don't know why he left and was sorry to see him go.