Ha Ha Ha America - China

Author Topic: Ha Ha Ha America - China  (Read 2490 times)

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
Ha Ha Ha America - China
« on: November 21, 2016, 11:19:16 PM »
Time to revisit this. I am visiting relatives in New York City and in light of what Alex said about China taking out ads in papers around the country telling the left to shut Trump down, I have to say that they are shutting New York City down.

China has already bought abunch of real estate in New York and while visiting the Empire State building today I noticed a plaque stating who owned the building. It was Empire State Reality, except the first half of the sign was in Chinese.

Everywhere you go in Brooklyn is Chinese, they drove out the Italians, Jews, Irish and all Europeans. And instead of putting up things in English and making people learn the language all signs are in Chinese. When Italians came over here and opened busnesses the signs were all in English. WTF is this shit?

Forget Middle Eastern boogie men. Sure they may kill a few dozen people but they are no threat. We are a lot further gone than most people think.

My family lives in Dyker Heights part of Brooklyn where homes go for a million and up. Where are these immigrants getting the money from, first, to immigrate here, which is $100,000 in the bank and the money to buy these homes? I have my thoughts. The Chinese government is sending an invasion force over here.

From 2007...

Ha Ha Ha America part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmANxHJ6s9M

Ha Ha Ha America part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxJdEqaCcGc

Ha Ha Ha America part 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7wsBNqM8AQ
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Re: Ha Ha Ha America
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2016, 08:28:46 AM »
Remember this from 2009?

Empire State Building Goes Red for Communist China, Sparking Protest
http://www.foxnews.com/story/2009/10/01/empire-state-building-goes-red-for-communist-china-sparking-protest.html

Going way back and with the help of the Bushes, Clintons and Obama, China has been allowed to do as it pleases in America. If that's not Treason, I don't know what is Treason!

http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=117

Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Offline Jackson Holly

• It's the TV, stupid!
    • JACKSON HOLLY'S OLD HOME PLACE
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2016, 08:36:27 AM »

... GLOBALISM! Ain't it grand?
St. Augustine: “The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it.
Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2016, 11:01:19 AM »
Time to revisit this. I am visiting relatives in New York City and in light of what Alex said about China taking out ads in papers around the country telling the left to shut Trump down, I have to say that they are shutting New York City down.

China has already bought abunch of real estate in New York and while visiting the Empire State building today I noticed a plaque stating who owned the building. It was Empire State Reality, except the first half of the sign was in Chinese.

Everywhere you go in Brooklyn is Chinese, they drove out the Italians, Jews, Irish and all Europeans. And instead of putting up things in English and making people learn the language all signs are in Chinese. When Italians came over here and opened busnesses the signs were all in English. WTF is this shit?

Forget Middle Eastern boogie men. Sure they may kill a few dozen people but they are no threat. We are a lot further gone than most people think.

My family lives in Dyker Heights part of Brooklyn where homes go for a million and up. Where are these immigrants getting the money from, first, to immigrate here, which is $100,000 in the bank and the money to buy these homes? I have my thoughts. The Chinese government is sending an invasion force over here.

From 2007...

Ha Ha Ha America part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmANxHJ6s9M

Ha Ha Ha America part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxJdEqaCcGc

Ha Ha Ha America part 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7wsBNqM8AQ

Pretty scary.  I am from Brooklyn as well and Italian to boot.  I know exactly what you're talking about.  Both my grandparents came here through Ellis Island.

They were WOP's (Without papers), but went through the legal channels to become very proud citizens.  My Father was born on Mott Street.  It's a shame what has happened to Little Italy.  My father would get tears in his eyes every time he went back to visit the old neighborhoods. 
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline pac522

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2016, 11:22:06 AM »

Pretty scary.  I am from Brooklyn as well and Italian to boot.  I know exactly what you're talking about.  Both my grandparents came here through Ellis Island.

They were WOP's (Without papers), but went through the legal channels to become very proud citizens.  My Father was born on Mott Street.  It's a shame what has happened to Little Italy.  My father would get tears in his eyes every time he went back to visit the old neighborhoods.

No doubt, my great-grandparents also immigrated during that same European invasion. Some of my grandparents older brothers and sisters were born in Italy also.

My grandfather owned a lunchenette on Mott Street. 302 Mott, between Houston and Bleaker. That was a part of Little Italy, now its reduced to 2 whole blocks. We have to trade stories one day Donnay, would it be a kick if our families knew each other or came from the same town?

I still have some family in Manhattan, but up toward University. Where they have rent controlled apartments next to multimillion dollar condos. Matter of fact on the Bowery where the bums used to roam they're putting up high rise condos. You can almost see whats taking place to help fuel the haves and have-nots.

The guy that the FBI arrested in Brooklyn was on 76th St and 12th ave, my grandmother is on 75th between 10th and 11th Ave. It's really changed here. Very sad indeed.
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Offline donnay

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2016, 12:13:54 PM »
No doubt, my great-grandparents also immigrated during that same European invasion. Some of my grandparents older brothers and sisters were born in Italy also.

My grandfather owned a lunchenette on Mott Street. 302 Mott, between Houston and Bleaker. That was a part of Little Italy, now its reduced to 2 whole blocks. We have to trade stories one day Donnay, would it be a kick if our families knew each other or came from the same town?

I still have some family in Manhattan, but up toward University. Where they have rent controlled apartments next to multimillion dollar condos. Matter of fact on the Bowery where the bums used to roam they're putting up high rise condos. You can almost see whats taking place to help fuel the haves and have-nots.

The guy that the FBI arrested in Brooklyn was on 76th St and 12th ave, my grandmother is on 75th between 10th and 11th Ave. It's really changed here. Very sad indeed.

I would like to share some stories indeed.   :)  It's nice to reminisce the bygone era I so enjoyed growing up in.

Do you remember the block parties growing up?  There was a real sense of community then.  I grew up around all nationalities and and most got along.  Italians, Germans, Orthodox Jews, all lived around me.  I remember walking to school and the German woman were out scrubbing their stoops--you could eat off them!  Everyday after school, I was allowed to stop at Carl's Delicatessen, where he had a pickle barrel two times bigger than me.  Carl always allowed me to pick my own pickle with the tongs on the side.  The best pickles I ever ate!!

On Saturday my mother and I would walk to Woodhaven (where her parents lived), we would stop at the Crescent Bakery to pick up a crumb cake (which was more crumb than cake--mm...) to take to my grandparents house to visit for the afternoon.  My father drove a gypsy cab on the weekends to make extra money.

This country is now more divided then it ever was.  This is what is incredibly sad to me.
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."

Online egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2016, 12:40:00 PM »

Vancouver, BC, Canada -- they know what it's about!  The entire city is now Asian.  There is not one English sign -- it is entirely Chinese there.  Going to Vancouver, BC is like stepping into China.   It seems they prefer large cities on the coast.

love, e

Offline pac522

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2016, 10:53:57 PM »
I would like to share some stories indeed.   :)  It's nice to reminisce the bygone era I so enjoyed growing up in.

Do you remember the block parties growing up?  There was a real sense of community then.  I grew up around all nationalities and and most got along.  Italians, Germans, Orthodox Jews, all lived around me.  I remember walking to school and the German woman were out scrubbing their stoops--you could eat off them!  Everyday after school, I was allowed to stop at Carl's Delicatessen, where he had a pickle barrel two times bigger than me.  Carl always allowed me to pick my own pickle with the tongs on the side.  The best pickles I ever ate!!

On Saturday my mother and I would walk to Woodhaven (where her parents lived), we would stop at the Crescent Bakery to pick up a crumb cake (which was more crumb than cake--mm...) to take to my grandparents house to visit for the afternoon.  My father drove a gypsy cab on the weekends to make extra money.

This country is now more divided then it ever was.  This is what is incredibly sad to me.

Yes I remember block parties. The block captain would organize. They would also hold the sprinkler cap for the johnny pump(fire hydrant).

How about playing Skellzy in the middle of the street? Melting crayons in bottle caps to play with and then trading for colors you liked.

How about stoop-ball, handball with boxes(Ace, King, Queen, Jack), stickball in the U at school?

Yes I have a lot of fond memories. Including taking schools trips to the WTC. And thats where I went to visit today. The 9/11 memorial.

I went to the site a month after the towers fell, with camera in hand. What I saw was unreal to me. To see a giant excavator look dwarfed by the enormous pile of debris it was sitting on. The street we happened to go up had, it was either the Port authority police or the Transit authority police that had lost every member on 9/11. Needless to say the camera never came out of my pocket, tears were streaming down my face and I did the only thing I could do at the time and that was fall to my knees at a police barricade and prayed.

And so today I promised myself I wouldn't cry. I had seen it all already, if not in person at least in pictures and videos on the internet. And I was fine almost to the end. We were in a closed exhibition were you got to a part where they had a fire truck and they were replaying the call out for engines and companies after the 911 calls came in. It seemed as if the dispatcher would never stop calling the company numbers off...Engine 11, Ladder 212, Rescue 32...etc And the guy on the other end trying to write down the numbers just seemed taken back as he was trying to keep up. I lost it. I found myself again with tears streaming down my face. There's low lighting in the exhibition and they expect you to cry as there are tissues boxes every where.

And there was the official lie being represented there but alsosome hint of truth. My wife gestured me over to look at something, before I got to her I knew what it was. I said, is that a White Pages? Yes, with the terrorists name listed in it, yes...and they said they could find them or they didn't know where they were yet they're listed in the phone book...YES.

They also make sure they show the Cantor Fitzgerald impact in the North Tower, with pieces of beam and exhibition at both the South and North Tower excavation sites and yet they never mention the woman who is standing in the opening caused by the plane. I wondered why?

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/photos/wtc1hole1.html

Online egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2016, 11:24:23 PM »

Things happen and all we can do is educate our young on basic safety practices.  Don't use a wet plug in the socket, for instance.   How can anyone be completely "safe?"  I'm not safe from globalists.   Get put into a prison cell... it's not even "safe" there!

The libtards are freaked out about their own petty safety.  Better than worry about "safe" all the time, one should be prepared for death at anytime.  Believe me, people who die today, a lot of them never thought it would be their day.

A good death would be with honor (no shame), virtue & integrity intact.   This would be a situation of having no regrets.  There would be no unfinished business, no unfinished words & relationships.  Live each day and work with all around you so that there are no regrets, should the next moment be yours to pass away.  Make your job on a daily basis such that anyone could step right in and know what was going on, and what to do.

I pay attention to "Life."   Safety is an important, but small part of this.

love, e

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2016, 03:57:21 AM »
It's happening all over the U.S.  pocket areas and
sometimes small towns all turning foreign.  In California
a lot is like "Mexico" and then too, India Indians all
could care less offering items in stores in English.

We drove through one small town and it was like being
in India.   It made getting out of California all the more encouraging.
Be Prepared

Offline donnay

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2016, 01:34:47 PM »
Yes I remember block parties. The block captain would organize. They would also hold the sprinkler cap for the johnny pump(fire hydrant).

How about playing Skellzy in the middle of the street? Melting crayons in bottle caps to play with and then trading for colors you liked.

How about stoop-ball, handball with boxes(Ace, King, Queen, Jack), stickball in the U at school?

Yes I have a lot of fond memories. Including taking schools trips to the WTC. And thats where I went to visit today. The 9/11 memorial.

Oh yes!  You jogged my memory in the best most positive ways!!  Those were some very happy times for me.  Also you could only buy Crayola to melt into the bottle caps.   ;D

I went to the site a month after the towers fell, with camera in hand. What I saw was unreal to me. To see a giant excavator look dwarfed by the enormous pile of debris it was sitting on. The street we happened to go up had, it was either the Port authority police or the Transit authority police that had lost every member on 9/11. Needless to say the camera never came out of my pocket, tears were streaming down my face and I did the only thing I could do at the time and that was fall to my knees at a police barricade and prayed.

And so today I promised myself I wouldn't cry. I had seen it all already, if not in person at least in pictures and videos on the internet. And I was fine almost to the end. We were in a closed exhibition were you got to a part where they had a fire truck and they were replaying the call out for engines and companies after the 911 calls came in. It seemed as if the dispatcher would never stop calling the company numbers off...Engine 11, Ladder 212, Rescue 32...etc And the guy on the other end trying to write down the numbers just seemed taken back as he was trying to keep up. I lost it. I found myself again with tears streaming down my face. There's low lighting in the exhibition and they expect you to cry as there are tissues boxes every where.

And there was the official lie being represented there but alsosome hint of truth. My wife gestured me over to look at something, before I got to her I knew what it was. I said, is that a White Pages? Yes, with the terrorists name listed in it, yes...and they said they could find them or they didn't know where they were yet they're listed in the phone book...YES.

They also make sure they show the Cantor Fitzgerald impact in the North Tower, with pieces of beam and exhibition at both the South and North Tower excavation sites and yet they never mention the woman who is standing in the opening caused by the plane. I wondered why?

http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/photos/wtc1hole1.html

I was in Manhattan one week before that fatal day.  I cannot bring myself to go back to Manhattan.

One of the main reasons why I hope Trump does not appoint Giuliani to any office in his administration.  I also hope Trump re-opens a independent investigation of 9/11.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2016, 02:59:38 PM »
China has been 'Buying up' America since the late 1970's and into the early '80's'. [nothing new to me in my research  :P]

The Baby Boomers never saw it coming: But I did; and at 60 years old, I can tell you that China has been hand picked by the NWO to be a model for Global Governance:

...Have Faith my friends...

.... President Trump will Stop China with a Great Wall of Freedom and NO MORE JUNK PRODUCTS FROM CHINA!
  ;)
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2016, 03:33:07 PM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/realestate/wealthy-chinese-buyers-are-a-growing-force-in-us-real-estate-markets/2016/10/13/15ab3cba-7441-11e6-8149-b8d05321db62_story.html
Wealthy Chinese buyers are a growing force in U.S. real estate markets
Troy McMullen
October 14

Yet while technology billionaires gobble up estates from Puget Sound to Lake Washington, Jim Conlan, a real estate broker with Century 21 North Homes Realty in Seattle, says the real catalyst for the dramatic upswing can be found in China.

“To be honest, Chinese buyers have been flooding this market the past few years,” says Conlan, who has been selling homes in Seattle for more than 30 years. “Some of them buy homes sight unseen, while others travel here for a kind of real estate tourism and buy real estate after only one viewing.”

Seattle is not alone. For the fourth year in a row, buyers from China ranked first among foreign nationals purchasing property in the United States, according to a survey by the National Association of Realtors (NAR). U.S. home sales to Chinese nationals totaled $27.3 billion — exceeding the total dollar sales figure of the next four countries in the rankings combined, the survey showed.
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5

Offline donnay

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2016, 06:24:24 PM »
China has been 'Buying up' America since the late 1970's and into the early '80's'. [nothing new to me in my research  :P]

The Baby Boomers never saw it coming: But I did; and at 60 years old, I can tell you that China has been hand picked by the NWO to be a model for Global Governance:

...Have Faith my friends...

.... President Trump will Stop China with a Great Wall of Freedom and NO MORE JUNK PRODUCTS FROM CHINA!
  ;)

Back in the 80's if I remember correctly; Donald Trump got very pissed that the Japanese were buying up things in New York.  He made a comment that "Sony" was an acronym for "Soon Own New York."

No foreigners should be allowed to buy property in the US.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2016, 07:43:27 PM »

A lot of countries have that rule already. There's also the matter of currency limitations across international borders.

Another rule I'd like to see is that dual citizens have no business whatsoever in ANY government offices.

“Made in the USA” is unaffordable ATM. I can buy an item direct from China for $30 that easily costs $200 here. Of course, here, it is a custom produced, small batch item compared to mass production facilities set up overseas.

Not sure how that's going to pan out. I hope that prices don't skyrocket when bringing production back in to the US.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline donnay

« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2016, 07:58:36 PM »
Another rule I'd like to see is that dual citizens have no business whatsoever in ANY government offices.

I absolutely agree.  Nor should they be allowed to hold office.  Rahm Emanuel comes to mind.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2016, 08:30:59 PM »
Nor should they be allowed to hold office.
^^^^^
That's what I should have written. Sometimes, when I'm trying to be concise, it just comes out ambiguous or awkward. :(

Yeah. The Bush administration contained an awful lot of dual citizens. That fact didn't exactly come to light until they had been there awhile.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline pac522

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2016, 10:59:22 PM »
Back in the 80's if I remember correctly; Donald Trump got very pissed that the Japanese were buying up things in New York.  He made a comment that "Sony" was an acronym for "Soon Own New York."

He also wanted the Towers built back just the way they were, not the crappy Freedumb Tower we got. That would have sent a message, but we all know the physiological game is being run on us, not them.

Offline iamc2

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2016, 03:38:04 AM »

Nice info donnay; my sister in the truth  8)...and YES you are correct...

...YES; back in 'The Day' some of us had the 'Clue' that the Far East was in take-over mode---made by the NWO!

...YES; President Trump did understand this BS also!

...NOW: The World is awake...I pray we stay awake  ;)

...YES: and now The World knows about the BS from the Far East!
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."