POTUS Wrong Perception

Author Topic: POTUS Wrong Perception  (Read 1121 times)

Offline KD7ONE

• New World Order Survival
POTUS Wrong Perception
« on: November 20, 2016, 01:58:49 PM »
I just can't understand why people are all bent out of shape over a new CEO of the United States Corporation Company https://anticorruptionsociety.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/articles-of-incorporation-of-u-s-corp-company.pdf

Yes, it is a corporation. Us Code, Title 28, Section 2003, part 12A says the Unites States is a federal corporation.

The only way a corporation has authority over you is through CONTRACTS, i.e. adhesion contracts, like driver's license, social security number, IRS W-2, fishing license, hunting license, building permits, etc.
The answer to 1871 is 1776
I am one of the people, not a fictional entity created by an incorporated state issued Birth Certificate.

Offline One Revelator

Re: POTUS Wrong Perception
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2016, 02:06:05 PM »
Where is that in the US code? This has to do with US Marshals.

28 U.S. Code § 2003 - Marshal’s incapacity after levy on or sale of realty

Whenever a United States marshal dies, is removed from office, or the term of his commission expires, after levying on realty or any interest therein under a writ of execution issued by a court of the United States, and before sale or other final disposition thereof, like process shall issue to the succeeding marshal and the same proceedings shall be had as if such contingency had not occurred.

Whenever any such contingency arises after a marshal has sold any realty or interest therein and before a deed is executed, the court may, on application by the purchaser, or the plaintiff in whose action the sale was made, setting forth the facts of the case and the reason why the title was not perfected by such marshal, order the succeeding marshal to perfect the title and execute a deed to the purchaser, upon payment of the purchase money and unpaid costs.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 646, 62 Stat. 959; May 24, 1949, ch. 139, § 101, 63 Stat. 104.)
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline KD7ONE

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2016, 02:36:52 PM »
Correction. The correct section is 3002 part 15A....I got a little lysdexic
I am one of the people, not a fictional entity created by an incorporated state issued Birth Certificate.

Offline KD7ONE

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2016, 02:44:10 PM »
For Dunn & Bradstreet Numbers of government corporations, http://archive.mail-list.com/paycheck-piracy/message/20140516.162955.c5f632fa.en.html

Online egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2016, 02:45:51 PM »
I just can't understand why people are all bent out of shape over a new CEO of the United States Corporation Company https://anticorruptionsociety.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/articles-of-incorporation-of-u-s-corp-company.pdf

Yes, it is a corporation. Us Code, Title 28, Section 2003, part 12A says the Unites States is a federal corporation.

The only way a corporation has authority over you is through CONTRACTS, i.e. adhesion contracts, like driver's license, social security number, IRS W-2, fishing license, hunting license, building permits, etc.

Yes, and those contracts (which should be non-existent & removed) = revenue.  It's never-ending and does nothing but increase.  Cape Town, South Africa has property taxes around $10 - $25.  Big huge layout of a farm, property, big house?  How about $150 a year.

I understand the government needs some kind of organization = corporation.  The thing to look at is the By-Laws.  The Federal Government is so bloated with nonsense it is unbelievable.  The Federal Government should only:

1.  Keep the mail moving
2.  Guard our borders
3.  Maintain a defense military

All the rest spent in the nonsense could go toward taking care of our Vets and building a better World for Humanity.  God Bless Donald Trump!

love, e

Offline KD7ONE

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2016, 02:46:31 PM »