No Pardon for Hillary?

Author Topic: No Pardon for Hillary?  (Read 1227 times)

Offline Rex

No Pardon for Hillary?
« on: November 20, 2016, 08:34:07 AM »
While talking about a pardon for Edward Snowden, Obama said:

"I can't pardon somebody who hasn't gone before a court and presented themselves, so that's not something that I would comment on at this point. I think that Mr. Snowden raised some legitimate concerns. How he did it was something that did not follow the procedures and practices of our intelligence community. If everybody took the approach that I make my own decisions about these issues, then it would be very hard to have an organized government or any kind of national security system."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-19/obama-admits-he-cant-pardon-snowden-trial-sorry-hillary

Offline Rex

Re: No Pardon for Hillary?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2016, 04:38:25 PM »
Bump, just because I enjoy typing, "No pardon for Hillary."

Offline marlowe

• Dimensions: 100 x 75 pixels
    • High Castle Webbot Forum
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2016, 05:09:32 PM »
IMO HRC will be dead before she can be brought to trial...I am concerened that Podesta will escape to where ever and not be nailed for pedophilia.....

I want to see the pedophilia crimes brought to light....

Offline Rex

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2016, 05:12:42 PM »
Congress is continuing its investigation into the Clinton Foundation, so those crimes should come out.  The investigation should give them access to all the emails that were the subject of the bogus FBI "investigation," so hopefully we'll get a full picture of the depravity of the Clintons.  If Hillary did Pay for Play while Secretary of State, that's an executable offense.

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2016, 05:37:34 PM »

I want to see the pedophilia crimes brought to light....

Me too Marlowe.  The Clintons and all involved should be exposed to the World for what they are.  The worldwide problem of missing children, wars for chaos/profiteering and all that goes with their luciferian worship cannot be addressed until people become aware via a credible source.  So, that it doesn't seem like tabloid tripe.

love, e

Offline marlowe

• Dimensions: 100 x 75 pixels
    • High Castle Webbot Forum
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2016, 06:01:07 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^

@ Egypt......I want to see liberalism stopped dead in it's tracks....and shown for what it is and what it has done to this country under Obama....If the Clinton & Obama are completely exposed that

would save the day.....I want to rub their noses in it forever... :)

Liberalism IS A Mental Illness ..

https://highcastlewebbotforum.vbulletin.net/forum/religion-history-science-psychopaths-philophy-strange-ideas/51-liberalism-is-a-mental-illness

Offline Rex

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2016, 01:36:58 PM »
Trump Gives Hillary A Pass

Donald Trumpís senior aide Kellyann Conway has announced that Trump will not peruse criminal charges for Hillary Clinton regarding her email scandal, prompting alt right news sites, led by Breitbart, to criticise the President Elect.

http://www.infowars.com/trump-gives-hillary-a-pass-breitbart-news-leads-criticism/

In one of the debates, Trump promised that a special prosecutor would be appointed to investigate Hillary Clinton.  Now, 2 weeks after his election, he's broken that promise.

I can understand why he might back off.  It will make him look less harsh.  Also, congress is continuing with its investigation of the Clinton Foundation.  THAT is where the real dirt will be turned up...the pedophile, voodoo stuff.

But the fact remains that Trump broke a promise.  I hope that's not a sign of things to come.