Wikileaks Breaking: Clinton Foundation Investigator of CHILD SEX RING Found Dead

Author Topic: Wikileaks Breaking: Clinton Foundation Investigator of CHILD SEX RING Found Dead  (Read 560 times)

Offline swimreferee

Wikileaks Breaking: Clinton Foundation Investigator of CHILD SEX RING Found Dead ! Monica Peterson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bbyFCqL9es

Published on Nov 19, 2016

Breaking News:Clinton Foundation Investigator Found Dead !
Results of Wikileaks Podesta email Dumps and Haiti Child Trafficking scandal. "Monica Peterson was working for the Human Trafficking Center in Haiti and had uncovered evidence of a child sex ring and human trafficking scheme connected to the Clintons."
~~
Links:
1) http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=57135

Offline One Revelator

Snopes is on this saying that it is “unproven”. First death announcement was 13 Nov, 6 days ago. No official cause of death at this time.

Yesterday's query just exacerbated the intrigue:

On 18 November 2016, several people took to Facebook to ask the Human Trafficking Center if Petersen had been killed by the Clintons. The organization has deleted most of theoe messages, but they did respond to at least one by saying that such messages should be ignored because giving their posters attention "will only feed the flames of their craziness"

Need more details and evidence.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

Offline TahoeBlue

• Global Moderator
https://steemit.com/news/@rebelskum/the-cost-of-courage-part-v-monica-petersen-and-the-horrors-in-haiti

By January 3, 2016 it was becoming apparent to Petersen that the Clintons were intimately involved in the trafficking occurring in Haiti. She begins to communicate with her friend "Bella" over Facebook and reveals important insights into her research. One of the first posts sent by Petersen to Bella directly implicates the Clintons.

Ms. Clinton has corrupt & dirty business to finish in Haiti. The people suffer so.

This is the theory my masters thesis puts fort...this is modern structural slavery.

Disaster Capitalism at its finest.

Just a day later Petersen would also tell Bella:

The real significance of this scandal for me, I know you feel me Bella, is the link to contemporary slavery and trafficking. I can’t say to what extent, but there is human trafficking happening through the Clinton’s [Caracol] Complex.

The reader should be aware that these posts from "Bella" were disseminated before Petersen's death. Many have accused the still-unknown source, "Bella", for seeking fame, but this seems highly inconsistent with the facts and that she still obscures her identity.

In addition to these posts her boss, Claude d'Estrée, said she was producing a 110-page analysis on human trafficking in Haiti that focused on "one of the demagogues in the field".(6)
Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty: For he maketh sore, and bindeth up: he woundeth, and his hands make whole ; He shall deliver thee in six troubles: yea, in seven there shall no evil touch thee. - Job 5