Info Wars Press Credentials

Author Topic: Info Wars Press Credentials  (Read 3935 times)

Online Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
Info Wars Press Credentials
« on: November 16, 2016, 09:16:33 PM »
It's time for Info Wars to get official Press Credentials
This way it elevates Info Wars to equal or great presents to the president and have further ramification's.
What do you under-stand?

Online Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
Re: Info Wars Press Credentials
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2016, 09:45:34 PM »
http://www.infowars.com/twitter-initiates-mass-purge-of-prominent-alt-right-accounts-following-trump-victory/

Twitter Initiates Mass Purge Of Prominent Alt-Right Accounts Following Trump Victory

It's going to be hard to say infowars is fake new if the have presidential press credentials.
What do you under-stand?

Offline marlowe

• Dimensions: 100 x 75 pixels
    • High Castle Webbot Forum
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2016, 10:17:46 PM »
tilNothing can happen on this account

until Jan 21, 2017...... ;).......IMO

Online Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2016, 11:02:05 PM »
Trump certainly could give info wars a press credentials to follow the transition. 
What do you under-stand?

Offline marlowe

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2016, 11:10:02 PM »
Trump certainly could give info wars a press credentials to follow the transition.

OK...I was not thinking clearly ...You are right.Jacob........However I am not sure AJ would think following Trump around with a group of other 'journalists" would be all that important what with all the rioting and other stuff happening....He has a fairly small team....

Offline windyacres

• 2+2=4
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2016, 12:45:39 AM »
OK...I was not thinking clearly ...You are right.Jacob........However I am not sure AJ would think following Trump around with a group of other 'journalists" would be all that important what with all the rioting and other stuff happening....He has a fairly small team....

Hi marlowe, I disagree.  Alex Jones would put a couple of
his reporters right on it even if he had to hire a few more people.
The world has a right to know what's going on and who not
better then Alex Jones to ferret it all out and give us the truth?
Be Prepared

Online Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2016, 06:03:02 AM »
Hi marlowe, I disagree.  Alex Jones would put a couple of
his reporters right on it even if he had to hire a few more people.
The world has a right to know what's going on and who not
better then Alex Jones to ferret it all out and give us the truth?

Exactly; everyone that never heard of Infowars would start to say who's that? They would start to tune in and we are off to the races.
What do you under-stand?

Online Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2016, 06:04:56 AM »
Mike Krieger Rages At The ‘Fake News’ Debacle: “It’s An All Out Media War”
16 November 2016, by Mike Krieger (Zero Hedge)
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-16/mike-krieger-rages-fake-news-debacle-its-all-out-media-war
What do you under-stand?

Offline Rex

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2016, 01:20:38 PM »
This is similar to another thread, here:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=317929.msg1611270;topicseen#msg1611270

Trump said that if he got elected, the mainstream media is dead.  At the time the MSM attributed the statement to his narcissism and arrogance; they couldn't see that it was THEIR fault they were in trouble.

I've read several op-ed pieces where reporters have re-examined their profession since their election.  They admit that they may have been a little hard on Trump.  I've only read one where the guy admitted the MSM had become the propaganda arm of the government.  And that's what the mainstream media is, a propaganda machine, feeding us the government's view of things.

So now Trump's in office.  Does he have a Press Secretary yet?  That would the be the person to present with the idea of press credentials.  The MSM will continue attacking the right-wing point of view, and Trump and his press people could fight that attack by issuing press credentials to Infowars, Drudge, Breitbart and so on.  And in press conferences, seat those news sources at the front of the room.  Make ABCNBCCBS sit in back.

the idea of press credentials is a great one.  I bet Trump and his people would be open to giving alt-right people access, maybe even more access than the hated MSM.

Offline marlowe

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2016, 01:47:31 PM »
from above post by Rex....>>>  } Make ABCNBCCBS sit in back."

...............................................^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ these
'journalists "  should not be allowed at all....the press conferences are televised

so those a**h*les can get it on TV.....There is NO EXCUSE for the way the MSM covered Trump.....I read the NY Times every day just to document their LIES...The lies and spin are over the top...THE MSM NEED TO DIE AND QUICKLY...

Online Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2016, 07:49:52 PM »
This is similar to another thread, here:

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=317929.msg1611270;topicseen#msg1611270

Trump said that if he got elected, the mainstream media is dead.  At the time the MSM attributed the statement to his narcissism and arrogance; they couldn't see that it was THEIR fault they were in trouble.

I've read several op-ed pieces where reporters have re-examined their profession since their election.  They admit that they may have been a little hard on Trump.  I've only read one where the guy admitted the MSM had become the propaganda arm of the government.  And that's what the mainstream media is, a propaganda machine, feeding us the government's view of things.

So now Trump's in office.  Does he have a Press Secretary yet?  That would the be the person to present with the idea of press credentials.  The MSM will continue attacking the right-wing point of view, and Trump and his press people could fight that attack by issuing press credentials to Infowars, Drudge, Breitbart and so on.  And in press conferences, seat those news sources at the front of the room.  Make ABCNBCCBS sit in back.

the idea of press credentials is a great one.  I bet Trump and his people would be open to giving alt-right people access, maybe even more access than the hated MSM.

Exactly; with them coming out today and calling Info Wars, Breitbart, and World Net Daily FAKE NEWS, the backlash should be calling MSM, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, etc. the real fake new, (which they are) and make them set at the back of the room and never ever call on them and make them report on the question that the real new ask.
Trump should do this immediately while the issue is fresh and rub their nose in it, after all they are propaganda arm for the NWO and we should call them out on it. And a little threat of RICO investigation for them pulling this stunt.
Also we need to change the law back to them not being able to do propaganda on the American people, make it illegal again.

LOL
What do you under-stand?

Online Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2016, 08:50:42 PM »
What do you under-stand?

Offline marlowe

« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2016, 09:53:42 PM »
CBS, CNN, Salon Caught Creating Fake News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7E862nnl18

FWIW...The last of my libtard friends was a big fan of www.salon.com....

He just doesn't GET IT ..............

Online Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2016, 03:58:21 AM »
CBS, CNN, Salon Caught Creating Fake News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7E862nnl18

FWIW...The last of my libtard friends was a big fan of www.salon.com....

He just doesn't GET IT ..............

Exactly, I know Trump is very busy right now but this is a prefect opportunity to make a very important point and the time is right to put the media in their place.
The media is a giant problem and has to be dealt with.
What do you under-stand?

Online Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2016, 04:21:50 AM »
Also add Bill Still for a press pass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg9SitVDu4E
What do you under-stand?

Online Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2016, 05:45:14 PM »

Trump Should Replace The MSM White House Press Corps With Alternative Media

http://allnewspipeline.com/Trump_Hands_The_Media_More_Rope.php

By Susan Duclos - All News PipeLine

Over the past year and a half President-Elect Donald Trump has managed to shine a bright white spotlight on the mainstream media and exposed them as the number one source of manufactured and "fake" news across the world. He has done so by exposing their extreme biases, then using those same biases to garner free media and spread his message further than any campaign could through advertising alone.

This is a pattern seen through the primary campaign, into the general election campaign and one that Trump is continuing to utilize presently, and the MSM, having learned nothing, is still taking the rope Trump continues to hand them and hanging themselves with it.

FLASHBACK- FREE & NEGATIVE MEDIA COVERAGE

In March 2016, before the primaries had even concluded, it was reported that Trump had received more "free media" than all of the other Republican candidates combined, as well as garnering more than both Democratic candidate, Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders combined.

CHANGE THE WASHINGTON PRESS CORPS TO BYPASS THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA

Considering that a look at the recent headlines of NYT or Washington Post and other MSM sources, we see that continuous negative coverage continues right now, which is why the following little tidbit from a Wall Street Journal article is very interesting:

The briefing room itself, the place where reporters sit, and the adjacent space in which they are provided offices reflect the power of the mainstream press, based largely on the media-consuming habits of the American people from decades ago. The Associated Press, ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN and Fox News, for example, sit in front-row seats that have their names on them. The Wall Street Journal, New York Times, the Washington Post and NPR sit right behind them. While approximately 750 reporters hold White House credentials, the briefing room holds 49 seats, and they are occupied overwhelmingly by mainstream media reporters, with barely any assigned to the new dot-com world.

The White House press secretary used to decide who got what seats, but this authority was given to the White House Correspondents Association in the middle of the George W. Bush administration. Nothing prohibits the incoming administration from taking it back. The valuable West Wing real estate occupied by the White House press corps isn’t the property of the press. It belongs to the U.S. government.

If Trump wanted to, according to that same article, he could abolish the daily briefings entirely, but what a better way to treat the press with the same contempt that the MSM treated Trump and his supporters, than to replace the MSM in the briefing room with members of the Alternative Media.

What do you under-stand?

Online Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2017, 11:50:12 PM »
Talk radio hosts and bloggers may benefit from White House press move

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jan/15/white-house-press-briefings-talk-radio-bloggers-trump

Looks like Infowars is going to get its White House Press Pass!   AWESOME!!!!!!!
What do you under-stand?

Online Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2017, 10:31:45 PM »
InfoWars, the conspiracy theory multimedia enterprise helmed by Alex Jones, may soon have a reporter in Donald Trump’s White House press corps. Jerome Corsi, who currently writes for the equally batshit website WorldNetDaily, announced both his change of employer and his intent to apply for credentials in a tweet early this morning:
http://www.spin.com/2017/01/alex-joness-infowars-is-hoping-to-put-a-reporter-in-the-white-house/
 Follow
 Jerome Corsi @jerome_corsi
With ALEX JONES I will head INFOWARS DC News Bureau & apply to be White House Correspondent for INFOWARS - I'm excited about the opportunity
11:15 PM - 30 Jan 2017
  1,387 1,387 Retweets   3,535 3,535 likes
The White House press corps, comprised of reporters at established media outlets from across the political spectrum, represents the front line of journalists covering the president. They’re the ones shouting questions at the press secretary at daily briefings. They file their stories from a specially designated office in the West Wing, and consequently, they have better access to the machinery of the White House than anyone else.

Under an ordinary president, the fact that a fringe organization like InfoWars applied for credentials wouldn’t qualify as news. InfoWars rose to popularity by claiming that 9/11 was an inside job, and today it’s best known as the home of Jones’s internet radio show, on which he regularly broadcasts his heart palpitations over such hard-hitting issues as gay frogs and the literal demons who were supposedly standing in the way of Trump’s presidency. There are probably plenty of similarly harebrained people and organizations that try to get into the press corps all the time. An ordinary president would simply turn them down.

But Trump himself is a conspiracy theorist, and an avowed Alex Jones fan. In 2015, as a presidential candidate, he appeared on the Jones’s radio show and told the host “Your reputation is amazing. I will not let you down.” Under Trump, there’s a nonzero chance that an InfoWars reporter will soon brushing shoulders with CNN and the New York Times.

There’s an upside-down quality to all of this, and it only gets more disorienting the longer you think about it. InfoWars operates under the assumption that the people in power are not to be trusted: the government is always conspiring to f**k over ordinary Americans, and the mainstream media is complicit in a cover-up. (A decent enough journalistic principle taken to an illogical extreme.) But against all odds, the fringe candidate that InfoWars supported won the election. In the first ten days of his presidency, Trump and his press secretary have lied through their teeth to the press and the American people about everything from the weather on inauguration day to the purpose of Trump’s executive order banning the immigration of Muslim immigrants and refugees, forcing the mainstream media into Jones’s old territory: The president and his lackeys aren’t giving you the truth, and here’s what’s really going on. Given InfoWars’s continued support of Trump after the election, the role reversal would likely go both ways, putting Jones’s reporter in the unlikely position of explaining to readers that they should place their trust in the official line, despite what all those other wackos are saying.

For more on InfoWars and the influence of conspiracy theories on Trump’s thinking, read our October profile of Alex Jones here.
What do you under-stand?

Offline Rex

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2017, 11:27:05 PM »
I'm really glad to see Corsi involved in this.  He's been kicked around and ridiculed by the "mainstream" media for years.  I hope Trump calls on him during every press conference.

And I hope Corsi continues with the Obama birth certificate crusade.  For example, he could ask Trump if the immigration ban will affect Barack Obama, whose circumstances of birth have not yet been clarified.

I know, won't happen.  But it would be nice.

Online Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2017, 11:35:32 PM »
What is strange news is that Alex Jones Infowars didn't really have an article about it?????
What do you under-stand?

Offline freedom_commonsense

« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2017, 05:02:44 AM »
I'm not sure I care for this deifying of Trump. But I will suggest Greg Palast as White House Press Secretary. I think that would work better than having Jones' people with press credentials.

Offline Rex

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2017, 11:31:37 PM »
INFOWARS RECEIVES WHITE HOUSE PRESS CREDENTIALS

In an epic blow to the mainstream media’s control of the narrative, Infowars has officially received White House Press Credentials that will allow Washington Bureau Chief Jerome Corsi to attend White House press briefings....

https://www.infowars.com/its-official-infowars-receives-white-house-press-credentials/

This is so cool.  Corsi asking Trump questions, beamed out by CNNMSNBC.  lol

Offline EvadingGrid

• Truthers are not Trumpers
    • Trump Bot Free Zone
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2017, 09:14:56 AM »
I wrote about here http://forum.globalgulag.com/index.php?topic=1255.0

It would be bad manners to write about it here.
“Hey, I’m a nationalist and a globalist”
-- Donald Trump

Article : "A Limited Hangout Operation ?"

Online donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2017, 09:31:22 AM »
LOL: MAINSTREAM MEDIA MELTS DOWN OVER INFOWARS WHITE HOUSE CREDENTIALS
Establishment fears losing ability to undermine Trump

Kit Daniels | Infowars.com - MAY 22, 2017

The mainstream media is melting down after Infowars received White House press credentials, underscoring how the establishment wants to monopolize the news coming from the White House to undermine President Trump.

Infowars posted a short article on Monday morning showing DC correspondent Jerome Corsi inside the White House press area, which triggered thousands of mainstream media articles and tweets by establishment journalists outraged that they can no longer distort news to make President Trump look bad.

An estimated 3,000+ news stories covered the Infowars article, which itself received over 14,000 direct shares on Facebook at the time of this writing.

But the mainstream media coverage is largely negative, highlighting how the establishment media will shed its supposed objectivity to desperately maintain control over public opinion.

“The outlet was reportedly granted only day-long press credentials, which are far easier to receive and viewed as less prestigious than a permanent pass,” wrote Business Insider in a hit piece like thousands of others.

Prestige? Who goes to White House press conferences for prestige?  The #1 goal of a journalist is to report the news, not to strut around in search of prestige.

https://www.infowars.com/lol-mainstream-media-melts-down-over-infowars-white-house-credentials/
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline Rex

« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2017, 01:21:38 PM »
It doesn't matter if the credentials are for one day, one year, or one minute.  They were issued to Infowars.  A precedent was set.

Sample question Mr. Corsi could ask:

Sir, do you think that the travel ban should extend to somebody who cannot produce a viable birth certificate?  Who runs for office under an alias, is descended from avowed Marxists, and whose country of residence was Indonesia for a significant portion of his life?  Hell, he may still BE a citizen of Indonesia, we don't know.  In short, should Barry Soetero, also known as Barack Hussein Obama, be prevented from entering the U.S.?  Thank you.