The New Alt-Right World

Author Topic: The New Alt-Right World  (Read 610 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Rex

  • Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 581
The New Alt-Right World
« on: November 16, 2016, 05:01:22 PM »
Life seems really different since the election.  The Witch was poised to assume control of us, but now she's gone.  Poof.  That is so cool.  It's like we're living in an alternate universe now, a good one instead of a bad one.

I'm even talking to people I haven't had a conversation with in years.  Simple stuff like, "When does Clinton take office?"  "F**k you."  And, "How 'bout that Trump win?"  "Eat s**t."  Simple exchanges, but at least we're talking again.  I plan to talk to them a lot more in the future, too.  The world is good again.

Anybody else felt that way lately?

Offline Rex

  • Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 581
Re: The New Alt-Right World
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2016, 07:56:22 AM »
My new favorite election video.  Only 6 seconds long.  I'll be attaching this link to emails to liberals:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01Y3r7ME4io

The Clintons' premature celebration on election night.  Look at Bill.   ;D

Offline Rex

  • Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 581
Re: The New Alt-Right World
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2016, 11:52:03 PM »
Below is my new favorite single web page:

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/presidential-polls-forecast.html

It's the New York Times presidential race page from Nov 8, the day of the election.  A moment frozen in time, showing Clinton with an 85% chance of winning and Trump a 15% chance.  A few hours later we had Hillary shrieking in a drunken rage and her stunned supporters having mental breakdowns.

Col Kurtz: "Oh, the cognitive dissonance.  The dissonance."

Online marlowe

  • Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,712
  • Dimensions: 100 x 75 pixels
    • High Castle Webbot Forum
Re: The New Alt-Right World
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2016, 12:18:16 AM »
Below is my new favorite single web page:

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/presidential-polls-forecast.html

It's the New York Times presidential race page from Nov 8, the day of the election.  A moment frozen in time, showing Clinton with an 85% chance of winning and Trump a 15% chance.  A few hours later we had Hillary shrieking in a drunken rage and her stunned supporters having mental breakdowns.

Col Kurtz: "Oh, the cognitive dissonance.  The dissonance."
@  Rex.....Thanx,..This is a classic..........I can't stop thinking of the movies that
can be made about HRC's mental illness etc....and Podesta's creepy emails like foreknowledge of Scalia's murder , etc......The problem is the liberal Jews run Hollywood......But they will still get made ....one way or another....

Offline Rex

  • Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 581
Re: The New Alt-Right World
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2016, 01:32:30 PM »
"Madam President" in her first appearance since the election.  And people are upset that she didn't win?:


Offline Rex

  • Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 581
Re: The New Alt-Right World
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2016, 05:20:33 PM »
The writer at the link below is celebrating the Clinton defeat:

http://dailybail.com/home/my-drug-of-choice-is-hillary-clinton-schadenfreude.html

It's been 12 days since the revolution and the dopamine levels in my brain are still nowhere close to normal. It's not unlike spending Christmas with Victoria's Secret models in Cabo San Lucas after your wife gives you a 30-day pass. Life is not supposed to be this good.

It's been so long I think I had forgotten what winning feels like.

Oh sweet irony. Hillary tells her paid crowd that Trump and his supporters will be 'sore losers' after election day, and emphasizes that 'not accepting the election results is a direct threat to our democracy.'

Check out the 27-second video of Clinton making that statement, link is on the page.

Online marlowe

  • Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,712
  • Dimensions: 100 x 75 pixels
    • High Castle Webbot Forum
Re: The New Alt-Right World
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2016, 05:31:49 PM »
TWITTER PURGES ALT-RIGHT ACCOUNTS

http://takimag.com/article/the_week_that_perished_takimag_november_20_2016?utm_source=Taki%27s+Magazine+List&utm_campaign=e98974f59b-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_f7706afea2-e98974f59b-379434761#axzz4QWLYrMQi

Since leftism is based on the implausible and transparently fraudulent notion of innate human equality, it finds itself engaged in a perpetual wrestling match with basic reality. The international media complex that was so deeply in the tank for Hillary Clinton steadfastly refuses to believe that people simply don’t believe them anymore. Major media outlets also appear to believe that their chosen candidate—remember, only one American daily newspaper endorsed Trump—lost simply because they didn’t call people racists, sexists, homophobes, and Islamophobes enough. They appear to believe that if they double down on that strategy, they will surely win next time