Trump & Putin have a conversation-, ISIS, negotiations,-peace.

Author Topic: Trump & Putin have a conversation-, ISIS, negotiations,-peace.  (Read 498 times)

Offline chris jones

Trump & Putin have a conversation-, ISIS, negotiations,-peace.
« on: November 16, 2016, 09:14:23 AM »
DONALD TRUMP CALLED UP PUTIN TODAY AND MADE A NEW DEAL THAT WILL SAVE AMERICA!
The Next News Network
  In short, both of them want an end to radical terrorism ISIS, fair negotations, and above all peace.
It's about time the Hilldogy's rhetoric on Russia was revealed for what it is, fear mongering that could have become a horrific global muckshow.
 Both of these men care about their country's, despite the negative rhetoric being driven by some folks, this was a good move...................
 I lived through the cold war as have many others on this site, crawled under my dessk at school, listened to the screachers going of signifying drills or attack, folks digging up bunkers in their back yards.
 END: Hilly would have us back to this sh**T,  NO THANKS.....

Online Al Bundy

Re: Trump & Putin have a conversation-, ISIS, negotiations,-peace.
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2016, 09:21:57 AM »
DONALD TRUMP CALLED UP PUTIN TODAY AND MADE A NEW DEAL THAT WILL SAVE AMERICA!
The Next News Network
  In short, both of them want an end to radical terrorism ISIS, fair negotations, and above all peace.
It's about time the Hilldogy's rhetoric on Russia was revealed for what it is, fear mongering that could have become a horrific global muckshow.
 Both of these men care about their country's, despite the negative rhetoric being driven by some folks, this was a good move...................
 I lived through the cold war as have many others on this site, crawled under my dessk at school, listened to the screachers going of signifying drills or attack, folks digging up bunkers in their back yards.
 END: Hilly would have us back to this sh**T,  NO THANKS.....

Chris, I am glad for your optimism. US President Trump will make deal and peace in Middle East with Russian President Putin. 

Offline chris jones

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2016, 07:28:49 PM »
Hi Al..
            My ol grandma was lit, Problems for example, I sought her advise as to what seemed like a load ofproblems on my back.. ( se was 83- in 1958 old shool). 
           Commeoms sence was her main base, making a point her strength,,When I discusses all my woes, she handed me a bag of potatoes and said peel them all NOW.. So I strarted peeling, She stoped me, NO,NO,NO I said peeel them all....NOW..
   Confused, I said Nana, I can only peel one at a time....Excalty she said, the same goes for problems, one at a time.
Reminds me of Trumps high issue problems, he seems to be tacklin then one at a time, in short priority's first.
   The Clinton deal, one hand he says they are good people.UMMMH. cards close the the chest, it can wait other issues outweigh the Clinton crime mafia, nut no forgotten..   I have no doubt he will at some point resurect this, if he did this now it would become a serious distractions, a mucken curcus show.  I think he has most of his prioritys line up inteligently.
  If he renegs on the clinton crew in the future I'll be serverely disapointed. My hope is CONGRESS keeps this on the table and the Feds remain intensive investigating, and bros they have busy agents.  TIMING is a integrel factor in making a case without it , SOP-the denials of  the accused, don"t remember, etcc. No matter the evidence is in our faces.
   Opinion, the Feds are in full gear , The Clint foundation is being scrutinized top to bottom...
Patience folks.   

Online Al Bundy

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2017, 06:53:34 AM »

Offline iamc2

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2017, 03:45:05 PM »
 Peace is good: only through Diplomatic Power...and America does have this power---think about the weapons that we have in space, since the 1980's.

old saying is: 'keep your Foes closer than your friends?

...game is coming to a close...
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."