Who should Trump Prosecute?

Author Topic: Who should Trump Prosecute?  (Read 1303 times)

Offline Rex

Who should Trump Prosecute?
« on: November 10, 2016, 01:58:08 PM »
First of all, no pardons.  Trump should not issue Obama or anyone a pardon.  These are genocidal criminals.  They chose to be criminals.  They deserve whatever they get.

GEORGE SOROS - Founded a terrorist organization, Black Lives Matter.  He's used it to attempt political change in the U.S. through violence.  Investigate the Nazi collaborator and let Afican-Americans see who's behind BLM.

HILLARY, BILL & CHELSEA CLINTON - Clinton Foundation, crimes against humanity.  Hillary, genocide in Libya, murders of Benghazi, etc.

BARACK OBAMA - Hundreds of illegal actions.  The authority of his office can't cover them all.  Crimes against humanity, genocide.

LORETTA LYNCH - Dereliction of duty as Attorney General.  Bill Clinton on the airplane, etc.

ERIC HOLDER - Lynch's predecessor as Atty Gen.  Start with Fast & Furious and move forward in time.  Dozens of crimes.

JAMES COMEY - Using his FBI position to assist Hillary Clinton in illegal ways.

HUMA ABEDIN, CHERYL MILLS, on and on and on.

Anyone have thoughts on this?

Offline iamc2

Re: Who should Trump Prosecute?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 02:57:55 PM »
Thoughts:

Your list of the Criminal activities of 'names' mentioned are all TRUE!

I would recommend that President Trump does investigate and prosecute all of these criminals and traitors...

NO PARDONS FOR TOP LEVEL CRIMINALS  8) 
"When the Truth was murdered:
Common Sense ran away..."

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2016, 03:31:34 PM »
First of all, no pardons.  Trump should not issue Obama or anyone a pardon.  These are genocidal criminals.  They chose to be criminals.  They deserve whatever they get.

GEORGE SOROS - Founded a terrorist organization, Black Lives Matter.  He's used it to attempt political change in the U.S. through violence.  Investigate the Nazi collaborator and let Afican-Americans see who's behind BLM.

HILLARY, BILL & CHELSEA CLINTON - Clinton Foundation, crimes against humanity.  Hillary, genocide in Libya, murders of Benghazi, etc.

BARACK OBAMA - Hundreds of illegal actions.  The authority of his office can't cover them all.  Crimes against humanity, genocide.

LORETTA LYNCH - Dereliction of duty as Attorney General.  Bill Clinton on the airplane, etc.

ERIC HOLDER - Lynch's predecessor as Atty Gen.  Start with Fast & Furious and move forward in time.  Dozens of crimes.

JAMES COMEY - Using his FBI position to assist Hillary Clinton in illegal ways.

HUMA ABEDIN, CHERYL MILLS, on and on and on.

Anyone have thoughts on this?

Chelsea Clinton ?  ::)

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2016, 03:53:21 PM »

Listening to Alex today, I say again that he should be a Fixer up there in Washington D.C.  He's so qualified because he knows all those players.  And, he won't hold any punches.  He'd go in, fix it all up and leave. hahahaa

Offline egypt

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2016, 03:56:02 PM »

Just go clean house of every one of them.  Let those house of cards fall where they may.  Because NONE of those agencies, organizations -- including Congress -- are operating as they should anyway.

Alex would be honest, fair and untouchable.

Offline egypt

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2016, 06:01:22 PM »

Let's see, should be about 6000 people right?    No excuses.  No second chances.  The only second chance would be -- get out of government.  Git out da way.   Please Prosecute Those Who:

1.  Decided to dump aluminum production waste in our water supply & flouride
 2.  Decided it was a good thing to spray us from high altitude with aluminum and barium salts, poisons, disease
 3.  Decided it was a good thing to vaccinate everyone, no matter what, even using mosquitos
 4.  Passed Obamacare and an NDAA saying the government owns all the water and torture of Americans is ok
 5.  Failed to impeach Obama on multiple counts in violation of his position
 6.  Failed to oversee Constitutionality of legislation passed (Judiciary Committee)
 7.  Failed to keep track of American money in their agencies to the tune of "misplacing" $billions... State Dept., Pentagon.
 8.  Ripped off the gold in Fort Knox and replaced it with gold-colored titanium bars
 9.  Use government for personal gain, at the expense of American Lives
10.  Use governmental associations to run child sex slave/torture/death rings

I know there are more.  It could be quite a list in the end.  :)

love, e

Offline Rex

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2016, 10:17:33 PM »
Chelsea Clinton ?  ::)

Yes.  She's no child, she's on the Clinton Foundation's Board of Directors.  The Clinton Foundation is a money laundering, drug running, slave trafficking operation.  She is the daughter of its two principals, so if anyone knows what's going on there, she does.

She needs to be prosecuted along with her parents.  If she is innocent of crimes, fine, if not...

Offline Rex

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2016, 12:49:21 PM »
This is why Chelsea Clinton needs to be included in the Clinton Foundation's crimes:

Chelsea Clinton being groomed to run for Congress

http://nypost.com/2016/11/10/chelsea-clinton-being-groomed-to-run-for-congress/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow&sr_share=twitter

If the child of the Hilderbeast isn't saddled with a big fat felony, then we have cHilderbeast in our future.

Offline hart02

« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2016, 10:53:45 PM »
https://goo.gl/vhWesu

HE WONT. TRUMP IS A FREEMASON. LOOK IT UP. YOU PPL FELL 4 IT. AND IF ALEX JONES IS READING THIS "ITS NOT IN A PRESIDENT" Obama Deception

http://www.infiniteunknown.net/2016/11/04/rothschild-puppet-donald-trump-wants-former-goldman-partner-and-soros-employee-to-serve-as-treasury-secretary/

Offline egypt

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2016, 10:59:49 PM »

HE WONT. TRUMP IS A FREEMASON. LOOK IT UP. YOU PPL FELL 4 IT. AND IF ALEX JONES IS READING THIS "ITS NOT IN A PRESIDENT" Obama Deception   

My father was an honorary freemason and a patriot.  A good freemason = an awake one.  A bad freemason is either a globalist, or not awake.  So far, Trump does not seem to be a globalist.  And, he is awake.

Plus, it isn't about who Trump prosecutes.  It is about criminals being brought to justice for breaking the law in their crimes.

love, e

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2016, 11:27:18 PM »
YOU PPL FELL 4 IT.

No, we didn't.

I looked at your links. If your only evidence is a few hand-sign flashes, then I guess that proves most adolescents that attend rock concerts are Freemasons as well.

As far as who Trump is associating/has associated with and who he is picking for his cabinet, there's an army of scrutiny that extends well beyond this forum. They have been and still are watching what he says and does.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline Jacob Law

• Its the Law, face it!
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2016, 12:12:33 AM »

Let's see, should be about 6000 people right?    No excuses.  No second chances.  The only second chance would be -- get out of government.  Git out da way.   Please Prosecute Those Who:

1.  Decided to dump aluminum production waste in our water supply & flouride
 2.  Decided it was a good thing to spray us from high altitude with aluminum and barium salts, poisons, disease
 3.  Decided it was a good thing to vaccinate everyone, no matter what, even using mosquitos
 4.  Passed Obamacare and an NDAA saying the government owns all the water and torture of Americans is ok
 5.  Failed to impeach Obama on multiple counts in violation of his position
 6.  Failed to oversee Constitutionality of legislation passed (Judiciary Committee)
 7.  Failed to keep track of American money in their agencies to the tune of "misplacing" $billions... State Dept., Pentagon.
 8.  Ripped off the gold in Fort Knox and replaced it with gold-colored titanium bars
 9.  Use government for personal gain, at the expense of American Lives
10.  Use governmental associations to run child sex slave/torture/death rings

I know there are more.  It could be quite a list in the end.  :)

love, e

Those are all good and important and legitimate; lets see

11. All the Bush family for their role in 911, Kennedy Assassination...... and on and on 
12. Those involved in all the false flags, Sandy Hook, Boston Bomb,......and on and on 
13. Those involved in killing Pat Tillman and others service men, including those involved with VA Hospitals
14. All the prosecutors involved in Ramos and Compean and others whistleblowers
15. IRS agents involved in zealous prosecution to gain bonuses, as well as all government authorities involved in like matter offensives.
16. All media personal involved in fraud and propaganda
17. Monsanto and those involved in the GMO cover up
18. Those involved in asset forfeiter takings
19. Pharmacia industry *(goes with the vaccine)
20. Those involved in the Drug (CIA) running and prison industry.  (Drug War)
21. NASA and the whole moon landing hoax and there is more that anyone can image.
The whole swamp needs to be drained!!!!!!
22. Those that try to undermine the draining of the swamp see this https://youtu.be/qqDbM1E1ud0

What do you under-stand?

Offline egypt

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2016, 12:20:05 AM »
hart:

Please take a look so you have a better idea, k

About Dr. Steve Pieczenik
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Pieczenik

US Takeover Near
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_CYS-KMjM

love, e

Offline marlowe

• Dimensions: 100 x 75 pixels
    • High Castle Webbot Forum
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2016, 12:27:32 AM »
Reverse Speech has shown Trump to be a man of his word....

But some people won't believe in reverse speech because if they did
they wouldn't have anything anti Trump to bitch about....... ;) ;)

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2016, 12:28:09 AM »
how bout these?

https://youtu.be/YDe5oKw5k80

https://steemit.com/news/@allrightsmatter/breaking-news-brand-new-guccifer-2-0-hack-plus-the-hillary-trump-illusion

First of all, it's a little late for a pre-election assessment. One thing you didn't get was the Piecznik reveal that “Guccifer” WAS the FBI feeding the info to WikiLeaks. Apparently, there are some very frustrated lower level agents being stonewalled by corrupt mid and hi level executives. Piecznik called it a counter-coup.

At this point, any airing of Trump scandal would just throw the electoral process into chaos and crown Obama as emperor indefinitely. This would do further damage to an already damaged rule of law. It might temporarily quell the staged, bussed-in Soros riots happening right now. But it would also risk real, unpaid lawlessness by heavily armed, very angry citizens.

I don't really see anything positive coming from your information. Right now the public, apart from the brainwashed public skool youth, is somewhat hopeful but extremely cautious. They are willing to stand down.....for now.

Supporters to Trump: break campaign promises at your peril
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-promises-idUSKBN1362AC

Hillary was a guaranteed psychopathic fast-track straight to hell for everybody. She had such a record that it was impossible to hide her intentions.

The Donald is like Obamacare, gotta put him in the seat to find out the details.

We the people chose the latter. Doesn't mean that we trust the guy. In fact, it would be a good idea to never trust a politician again in this country.

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline egypt

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2016, 01:16:38 AM »

Well said One Revelator.

Hart -- Trump was approached and asked to run for President by the Intelligence Agencies (16 of them?).

Marlowe -- awesome information about reverse speech!  It is a proven science.  Luciferians/Satanists/Daemons are all known to speak in reverse at the same time they speak regularly.  It's about a mirror and reality, I think.  I remember one reverse speech of Obama where in reverse he was clearly telling the crowds to "worship satan."  It was most disturbing.

love, e

Offline egypt

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2016, 01:59:32 AM »

Trump should see this.  I'm glad this woman/demon is being investigated.  Unbelievable, horrible abuse.  What is the matter with this person?  Little guy is only 7 years old. I can't believe it.

Mom who kicked out 7 Year old for voting Trump just got some really bad news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz3xgr13lK8

love, e

Offline ThomasPaine2008

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2016, 10:58:22 AM »
Trump recently was interviewed on "60 Minutes" by Lesley Stahl.  Transcript:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/60-minutes-donald-trump-family-melania-ivanka-lesley-stahl/

ZeroHedge.com makes the following summary of his talk:

Trump says he will talk with FBI Director Comey before deciding whether to ask his resignation, says "I respect him a lot"
    Trump, on pledge to appoint special prosecutor to investigate Clintons, says "I don't want to hurt them. They're good people"
    Trump says he is "fine" with same-sex marriage; says He Does Not Intend To Overturn Supreme Court Ruling on Gay Marriage
    Trump confirms he will forego salary as president
    Trump tells protesters: "don't be afraid"
    Trump condemns harassment of minorities
    Trump vows to name pro-life, pro-gun rights Supreme Court justices
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-13/donald-trumps-first-interview-winning-election-key-highlights-and-full-transcript

Anyone else remember "Crooked Hillary," "She shouldn't be allowed to run," and "She'll probably be indicted before the campaign's over."?  I do.

He respects Comey a lot.  Of course, he gave Hillary a free pass on the 650,000+ emails found on Anthony Weiner's laptop.  He even put Clinton's campaign manager John Podesta's best friend, Kadzik, in charge of the investigation:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-31/doj-tells-congress-it-will-work-expeditiously-review-abedin-emails-there-just-one-pr

Writes one Twitter follower:
So they claimed 2 years to review 30,000 emails, and then 10 days to review 650,000. When did our Justice Dept. become so corrupt?

https://twitter.com/AP/status/793184986832769025

Now, if memory serves, the real number of emails with Clinton was only 65,000; but still ...

How long do you suppose it will be until there is a REAL official investigation of 9/11; including why newly found cockpit and passenger audio tapes differ so wildly with much NORAD testimony, who knew what and when (was Rumsfled really in a teleconference all morning discussing the hijackings, but didn't give an intercept order, i.e. fly planes out to the Boeings?), radioisotopes found by the US Geological Survey, and video fakery broadcast by US networks that morning?  I'm hopeful, but not optimistic.

Have we seen candidates do a 180 on populist issues in the past days after election day?  Of course we have.

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2016, 02:19:57 PM »
Madelaine Albright ?

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2016, 02:41:45 PM »
Those zerohedge summary statements are a bit misleading. Not exactly a 180...yet.

Summary statement:     Trump says he will talk with FBI Director Comey before deciding whether to ask his resignation, says "I respect him a lot"

Actual words from the transcript:
Lesley Stahl: FBI director James Comey. Are you going to ask for his resignation?

Donald Trump: I think that I would rather not comment on that yet. I don’t-- I haven’t made up my mind. I respect him a lot. I respect the FBI a lot. I think --

Lesley Stahl: Even though they leak so much?

Donald Trump: Well, there’s been a lotta leaking, there’s no question about that. But I would certainly like to talk to him. And see him. This is a tough time for him. And I would like to talk to him before I’d answer a question like that.

Lesley Stahl: Sounds like you’re not sure.

Donald Trump: Well, sure, I’m not sure. I’d wanna see, you know, he may have had very good reasons for doing what he did.

Summary statement: Trump, on pledge to appoint special prosecutor to investigate Clintons, says "I don't want to hurt them. They're good people"

Lesley Stahl: Are you going to ask for a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary Clinton over her emails? And are you, as you had said to her face, going to try and put her in jail?

Donald Trump: Well, I’ll tell you what I’m going to do, I’m going to think about it. Um, I feel that I want to focus on jobs, I want to focus on healthcare, I want to focus on the border and immigration and doing a really great immigration bill. We want to have a great immigration bill. And I want to focus on all of these other things that we’ve been talking about.

Lesley Stahl: You-- you know, you--

Donald Trump: And get the country straightened away.

Lesley Stahl: You called her “crooked Hillary,” said you wanted to get in jail, your people in your audiences kept saying, “Lock em’ up.”

Donald Trump: Yeah. She did--

Lesley Stahl: Do you—

Donald Trump: She did some bad things, I mean she did some bad things--

Lesley Stahl: I know, but a special prosecutor? You think you might…

Donald Trump: I don’t want to hurt them. I don’t want to hurt them. They’re, they’re good people. I don’t want to hurt them. And I will give you a very, very good and definitive answer the next time we do 60 Minutes together.

Summary statement: Trump says he is "fine" with same-sex marriage; says He Does Not Intend To Overturn Supreme Court Ruling on Gay Marriage

Lesley Stahl: Well, I guess the issue for them is marriage equality. Do you support marriage equality?

Donald Trump: It-- it’s irrelevant because it was already settled. It’s law. It was settled in the Supreme Court. I mean it’s done.

Lesley Stahl: So even if you appoint a judge that--

Donald Trump: It’s done. It-- you have-- these cases have gone to the Supreme Court. They’ve been settled. And, I’m fine with that.

How long do you suppose it will be until there is a REAL official investigation of 9/11; including why newly found cockpit and passenger audio tapes differ so wildly with much NORAD testimony, who knew what and when (was Rumsfled really in a teleconference all morning discussing the hijackings, but didn't give an intercept order, i.e. fly planes out to the Boeings?), radioisotopes found by the US Geological Survey, and video fakery broadcast by US networks that morning?  I'm hopeful, but not optimistic.

To have a “radical Islamic terrorist” threat, the official story of 9/11, shoddy as it is, must be maintained. Trump is also being tested for the standard AIPAC loyalty so prevalent in DC.

Then again, if Trump can make America economically productive again, then the leverage to maintain an industry based off of continual crises and emergency will lessen.

Now that I think of it, if 9/11 was exposed and/or confessed today, right now, as collusion between high-level elements of our government working with a foreign government in order to murder our own citizens for a twisted political agenda, there would be massive economic and social shock to this country. The patriot act, DHS, TSA etc. would be delegitimized overnight. I'm not sure that even martial law would be able to contain the flash mobs that would appear everywhere. We the people have been carefully knitted into this trap for 15 years. Isn't the NWO just wonderful?

Since Trump's specialty is smooth transition while maintaining law and order (something many of us can appreciate), we would have to have some place to go toward economically. It would preferably have to be in place before the current means of economy is scrapped. The MAGA meme, quite necessarily, builds a pathway to restoration.

Offline Al Bundy

« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2016, 03:00:52 PM »
My father was an honorary freemason and a patriot.  A good freemason = an awake one.  A bad freemason is either a globalist, or not awake.  So far, Trump does not seem to be a globalist.  And, he is awake.

Plus, it isn't about who Trump prosecutes.  It is about criminals being brought to justice for breaking the law in their crimes.

love, e

Good thinking. This does not have to mean anything. I think the US President Tramp far stronger than any Masonic lodge in the world

Offline ThomasPaine2008

« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2016, 03:24:21 PM »
> Those zerohedge summary statements are a bit misleading. Not exactly a 180...yet.

> Summary statement:     Trump says he will talk with FBI Director Comey before deciding whether to ask his resignation, says "I respect him a lot"

Ok, the interview still says he respects him a lot, although he still wants to talk to him.  Maybe a bit misleading, but only a little bit.  Also, I wouldn't say it's intentional.

As to the Clintons, the statement "I don't want to hurt them. They're good people." is also in the interview, and in context, still means the same thing.  It doesn't seem misleading in the least to me; and is flabergasting in light of his campaign rhetoric and the Infowars and other alternative media stories.  In this context, Lesley is surprised, and says "I know, but a special prosecutor? You think you might…" and Trump answers that they're good people and doesn't want to hurt them.  While he's not ruling it out, it is awfully strange rhetoric even for a schmoozer like Trump.

> Now that I think of it, if 9/11 was exposed and/or confessed today, right now, as collusion between high-level elements of our
> government working with a foreign government in order to murder our own citizens for a twisted political agenda, there would
> be massive economic and social shock to this country. The patriot act, DHS, TSA etc. would be delegitimized overnight. I'm not
> sure that even martial law would be able to contain the flash mobs that would appear everywhere.

NO!  NO!  NO!  A THOUSAND TIMES NO!

If we let them off the hook, and some other NWO operative gets in the WH, the average man on the street will not know better.  We MUST get the number of people who think the government pulled 9/11 above the current 9-11% that it is now, or else get governments printing their own money; or it all will have been a giant waste of time.  Even then, it still can revert unless we set the history books right.  What if this is our one and last opportunity to investigate, and make it plain, just what sort of manipulative and bloodthirsty plan it was?

> My father was an honorary freemason and a patriot.  A good freemason = an awake one.

Many lower-level freemasons are what they call "porch masons".  They do not know the real agenda.  Guys like Manley P. Hall, Albert Pike and Alistair Crowley have quotes that understand them to be Luciferian or Satanic.  They reportedly worship a "mongrel god" Jah-Bul-On - a name so sacred it must be said in secret, and by only one sylable by one mason at a time.  Reference JFK's speech about secret societies; and do not be mislead by the false claim he is talking about Communism.  Communism, as it was commonly understood in his time, wasn't a secret society per se, and made no secret of its adherence to Marx, Engels & Lenin; nor its opposition to all established religions.  The oaths to keep the secrets of fellow masons and to help them in distress, allow ample opportunity for them to cover each others' crimes.

Irregardless of almost any pain, we need this one to stand tall and clear in the history books as an example of what happens when, as James Madison, author of much of our Constitution said:

"A popular Government, without popular information, or the means of acquiring it,
 is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy; or perhaps both.
 Knowledge will forever govern ignorance.
 And a people who mean to be their own governours,
 must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives."

— James Madison in a letter to W. T. Barry, August 4, 1822

Only masons that put their oaths second to their duty as citizens might conceivably be compatible with the rule of law, or of the people.

Offline ThomasPaine2008

« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2016, 04:07:35 PM »
I mean, more people believe in UFOs than 9/11 conspiracy; and that without a UFO, or more than a few questionable pics or vids of aliens (there's Alien Autopsy, with the peel-off black eyes).  9/11 Truth has all kinds of eyewitnesses and "official sources" that don't coincide with the official story.  The "official story" is more similar to UFO stories, with virtually no solid evidence: changing lists of passenger names that don't include hijackers, the claim that jet fuel can bring down skyscrapers in a previously unknown mode, TWICE, lack of ANY uniquely identifiable airplane parts, when there should be thousands ...

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2016, 04:18:22 PM »
NO!  NO!  NO!  A THOUSAND TIMES NO!

If we let them off the hook, and some other NWO operative gets in the WH, the average man on the street will not know better.  We MUST get the number of people who think the government pulled 9/11 above the current 9-11% that it is now, or else get governments printing their own money; or it all will have been a giant waste of time.  Even then, it still can revert unless we set the history books right.  What if this is our one and last opportunity to investigate, and make it plain, just what sort of manipulative and bloodthirsty plan it was?

Not saying “off the hook”. It is important to maintain pressure to expose the screwed-up basis for the current emergency/false flag economy within the US. (crisis actors, DHS drills, paid protests, PR firms, MSM and academic political indoctrination)

What I am saying is that transition from the current economy would be much easier without violent uprising if there was something to transition toward. The Trump promise of restoring living-wage production-type jobs  needs to manifest. The US used to do this prior to the announcements of a new “service economy”. Remember that? Agriculture in this country produced enough surplus to feed the entire planet before government regulation shut it down to create artificial scarcity, lower quality, and higher prices.

I am intrigued by your statement to “get governments printing their own money”. That is VERY constitutional. And very few people realize just how much of a difference that can make thanks to the army of economic propagandists (particularly on teevee and inside academia) that deflect from that point.

The words “national debt” seem to only appear around election campaigns. The next logical question is who are you borrowing from? Other than elections, there's a collective amnesia about the topic as people get the impression that personal income taxes run the government.

Income taxes cannot account for close to one trillion dollars per year of discretionary government spending with no budget in place.

Most Americans Don’t Know About President Obama’s UniParty Slush Fund…
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=317780.msg1610784#msg1610784

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2016, 04:47:25 PM »
I mean, more people believe in UFOs than 9/11 conspiracy; and that without a UFO, or more than a few questionable pics or vids of aliens (there's Alien Autopsy, with the peel-off black eyes).  9/11 Truth has all kinds of eyewitnesses and "official sources" that don't coincide with the official story.  The "official story" is more similar to UFO stories, with virtually no solid evidence: changing lists of passenger names that don't include hijackers, the claim that jet fuel can bring down skyscrapers in a previously unknown mode, TWICE, lack of ANY uniquely identifiable airplane parts, when there should be thousands ...

Betrayal is more difficult to accept that some sort of intrigue that's “out there somewhere”. UFOs might be good, might be bad. We don't know. The threat is vague.

I find that people tend to be more forgiving if the destructive results of betrayal have been repaired and restored. Especially if there's something in place that guards the betrayal from ever happening again.

Offline dragonmonkey

« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2016, 05:53:03 PM »
IT isn't a decision for Donald Trump on who to Prosecute, it comes down to the Attorney General, The President may suggest and demand, well who am i kidding, since when has the checks and balances in this government and the procedures for how things are supposed to be done, actually have been done as they were created.

So i can see how people would think Trump is actually going to prosecute anyone.

I do not have one iota of hope that anyone will be prosecuted by the new A.G in 2017, not the Obamas, Clintons, Eric Holder, no one.  Eight full years of back handed deals, criminal acts , what ever,  no one will get so much as a slap on the wrist; I think that the big punch to the gut that the Democrats took was losing to Trump.  But with out delivering a final legal blow to legally hold them all accountable at least on a level of being fined , it is all for nothing.

When any president can wave the magical executive privy wand to circumvent the law, such as what happened with obama care, which is still not a legal law.. it is just one mess after another.  One presidential party comes in, makes a mess, another one comes in and tries to fix it, only to have someone else come in 4-8 years and mess things up again. There needs to be real accountability and solid laws put in place that enforce the protection and enforcement of our Constitution and Bill of Rights, but when money can constantly influence people to do the wrong thing, and with the executive privilege having unlimited usage, it is just add insanity. All it would take is another Obama or Hillary Clinton to become president, have a propaganda shiny speech ready, say executive privilege about 4 times and then just start dismantling our Constitution and Bill of Rights, while the Democrat party cheers, and Republicans do nothing.

It is exciting to see Trump in Office, I voted against Hillary, by voting for Trump,  I am very skeptical of what Trump has promised and doubt he will do 1% of the things he said he would.