HILLARY OFF THE HOOK AS COMEY REVEALS FBI WILL NOT CHANGE DECISION

Author Topic: HILLARY OFF THE HOOK AS COMEY REVEALS FBI WILL NOT CHANGE DECISION  (Read 3618 times)

Offline larsonstdoc

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3911032/FBI-announces-not-change-decision-regarding-Hillary-Clinton-s-emails.html

A GIANT PSY-OP.  WHAT A SCRIPT. 
   IF SHE WINS ON TUESDAY, THE NWO WINS AGAIN.
   I FEEL WE ARE ALL IN A BAD DREAM.
   DEATH TO THE NWO.

BREAKING: Hillary OFF the hook as FBI Director James Comey reveals the department will NOT change its July decision after further email investigation

FBI announces it will not change July decision on Hillary Clinton's emails

Director James Comey revealed the huge news in an email on Sunday

Clinton won't be charged with anything stemming from her email scandal
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline notravelingfellows

Re: HILLARY OFF THE HOOK AS COMEY REVEALS FBI WILL NOT CHANGE DECISION
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2016, 03:58:43 PM »
 >:( NYPD?
Berthed and stamped No. *************

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2016, 03:59:44 PM »
  RIGGED!!!!!!!!!!!
I'M A DEPLORABLE KNUCKLEHEAD THAT SUPPORTS PRESIDENT TRUMP.  MAY GOD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM SAFE.

Offline larsonstdoc

Re: Hillary OFF THE HOOK AS COMEY REVEALS FBI WILL NOT CHANGE DECISION
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2016, 04:02:12 PM »
   DRUDGE------------

CONFUSED COMEY CLEARS HER---- AGAIN.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2016, 04:04:05 PM »
http://drudgereport.com/

AND WE THE PEOPLE ARE NOT.

TRUMP-----SHE'S PROTECTED BY RIGGED SYSTEM.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2016, 04:06:14 PM »
http://www.businessinsider.com/clinton-wikileaks-jennifer-palmieri-whopper-emails-2016-11

MORE BS FROM CLINTON.  NO EMAILS HAVE EVER BEEN PROVEN FAKE ABOUT HILLARY AND HER SCHEMES.

CLINTON CAMPAIGN: If 'whopper' email is published by WikiLeaks in next 2 days, 'it's probably a fake'

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2016, 04:18:11 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/06/fbi-director-james-comey-no-criminal-charges-hillary-clinton-based-additional-emails/

FBI Director James Comey: No Criminal Charges for Hillary Clinton Based on Additional Emails

Offline jofortruth

• The Great Deception
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2016, 04:35:40 PM »
THERE ARE PLENTY CLINTON CRIMES TO INVESTIGATE! SHE AND BILL AND THE CLINTON FDN WILL BE UNDER INVESTIGATION THE REST OF THEIR DAYS!

RNC: FBI Continues to Investigate Clinton Foundation
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/11/06/rnc-fbi-continues-investigate-clinton-foundation/
Don't believe me. Look it up yourself!

The Great Deception - Forum/Library - My Research
http://z4.invisionfree.com/The_Great_Deception/index.php?showforum=110

Offline marlowe

• Dimensions: 100 x 75 pixels
    • High Castle Webbot Forum
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2016, 04:36:34 PM »
This won't make any difference in the election......

At this point Comey has ZERO credibility with intelligent voters....

Trump will win in a landslide ...The vote is too lopsided to rig ....IMO

[/Comey just lost every honest friend he ever had....IF he had any to begin with.....size]

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2016, 04:41:31 PM »
This won't make any difference in the election......

At this point Comey has ZERO credibility with intelligent voters....

Trump will win in a landslide ...The vote is too lopsided to rig ....IMO

[/Comey just lost every honest friend he ever had....IF he had any to begin with.....size]

I just hope you are right my friend.  THESE PEOPLE ARE THE MOST CORRUPT PEOPLE---PROBABLY IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2016, 04:43:39 PM »
THERE ARE PLENTY CLINTON CRIMES TO INVESTIGATE! SHE AND BILL AND THE CLINTON FDN WILL BE UNDER INVESTIGATION THE REST OF THEIR DAYS!

Without question. 

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2016, 04:45:26 PM »
   DRUDGE------------

CONFUSED COMEY CLEARS HER---- AGAIN.

TRUTHFULLY THIS SHOULD READ----

Corrupted Comey Clears Her----Again

Offline marlowe

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2016, 05:07:41 PM »
Al Franken: "We Will Have Hearings" About "Rogue Elements" Inside The FBI

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/06/franken_we_will_have_hearings_about_rogue_elements_inside_the_fbi.html

Sen. Al Franken called Sunday for an investigation into "rogue" elements within the FBI. FBI director James Comey has faced criticism from Democrats over his decision to announce that the investigation into Hillary Clinton is still going on.

FRANKEN: I think what's troubling that we have heard out of the FBI, I think it was troubling that he put that vague letter out 11 days before the election. I think even more troubling is what we have heard from sort of the rogue elements within the FBI, seemingly tipping off former Mayor Giuliani that something was up. And also, I mean, it just seems like that's not the FBI. That's not what the FBI is supposed to do,

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2016, 05:10:40 PM »
https://twitter.com/KellyannePolls?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

The Trump team is working on a response.  Here is an initial response from Kellyanne Conway. (TWEET)

Kellyanne Conway ‏@KellyannePolls 
If FBI conclusions remain unchanged, that means she still was reckless & careless, still lied about classified info, lied re: # of devices

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2016, 05:19:13 PM »
https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Ann Coulter ‏@AnnCoulter 
Seen at Trump rally in Michigan today:

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2016, 05:28:55 PM »
http://www.infowars.com/fbi-director-comey-backs-off-hillary-investigation/

FROM INFOWARS....

FBI DIRECTOR COMEY BACKS OFF HILLARY INVESTIGATION
Decision proves corruption

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2016, 06:56:55 PM »
http://www.infowars.com/live-feed-alex-jones-reveals-why-comey-backed-off-hillary/

The radio archive should be out in a few hours. 

LIVE FEED: ALEX JONES REVEALS WHY COMEY BACKED OFF HILLARY
Tune in now!

Offline chris jones

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2016, 09:30:29 PM »
HI DOC.

HARD TO BELEIVE, BUT IT IS EVIDENT- the FEDS, COULD NOT HAVE EXMAMINED ALL THESE EMAILS..
For Gods sake, hillary's maid recieved and sent classified material.
 It looks like it will be up to the people if the numbers aren't rigged.
It also looks like the kids are truly up shit***ts creek, that is unless Comey and patriots in fed service have something up their sleeve-wishfull thinking?
 I have to be honest about hilldogy, just her appearence freaks me out, her face alone appears to be a 45 year gal, HOW, she has her insane swagger back and lil grin each time she gets hit with the truth...It realy upsets me this creature may be elected, if so the younger ones will be enslaved, us old muckers will kick off.
 I was told a few years back i was on my way out, I accepted their verdict, agent orange mucked me up but Im still kicking, as long asI breathe and have movement Ill be on this site. Old duffers like us have born witness to the CONS on high, the youngsters are not kept in the old mutts loop, memory lane has been repalaced with facebook ,memory eradiction & MSM braindipping..
 True some of the new generation are hip to the game, the problem is the elites have this nation by the shorthairs. No matter who gets in, and I'm for Trump of course, but there will be a bad first year as we have been left zip by these parasites...I still don't get Comey's folding in again.....I realize Hoover played the game, even South Boston was knee deep in Fed deception-Bulger etc but it was street sh**t compared to this.. etc. I get that, but it is small frys compared to this degragation ..

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2016, 09:43:16 PM »
^^^^^^
I have a feeling the e-mails were a straw man deflection from looking at the Clinton Foundation. An anonymous FBI analyst warned about this earlier this year. Reddit is still wrapped up searching through thousands of e-mails. Yet there are no bombshells to find.

The Last Refuge pointed this out about the Comey letter:

Important to notice the limiting disclaimer:

[…] “with respect to former Secretary of State, Clinton’s use of a personal email server”…

Does not apply to Clinton Foundation investigation, which is ongoing.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2016, 09:47:45 PM »
  Hi Chris,

You and I don't have as many years left as many of these people on this board.
  If Hillary is elected, we will be in so much trouble.  She will get us into full-scale WW3.
  Our kids and grandkids will lose a lot of their rights---she's coming after the guns.
  She will change the Supreme Court for many years.  The Constitution/Bill of Rights will be shredded.  We may even have states succeeding and even have CIVIL WAR2. 
  My family pray that Trump wins every day because we know that Hillary would be far worse than Obama----if you can imagine that.
  HILLARY IS A PUPPET FOR THE NWO.  THEY WANT US TO BE 3RD WORLD.  YOU KNOW THE NWO WAS PLANNING ON CLOSING DOWN OUR FACTORIES SINCE THE 1930's.
  I COULD GO ON AND ON.
  ARE YOU STILL IN BRAZIL?
                      Doc

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2016, 09:51:22 PM »
^^^^^^
I have a feeling the e-mails were a straw man deflection from looking at the Clinton Foundation. An anonymous FBI analyst warned about this earlier this year. Reddit is still wrapped up searching through thousands of e-mails. Yet there are no bombshells to find.

The Last Refuge pointed this out about the Comey letter:

I think you are right.  But there will be many investigations into the Clinton Foundation and other matters before the Clintonistas will get some rest. THEY HAVE NO SHAME.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2016, 10:02:30 PM »
If she manages to get in office, all those investigations will be gone and purged. Just like her cell phones and computers. Just like all those papers at the Rose law firm.

She shouldn't even be a candidate with her long train of abuses and scandal.
The number one cause of all human poverty, misery, and death is not global warming. It’s GLOBAL LYING.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2016, 10:17:51 PM »
If she manages to get in office, all those investigations will be gone and purged. Just like her cell phones and computers. Just like all those papers at the Rose law firm.

She shouldn't even be a candidate with her long train of abuses and scandal.

That's what I don't understand.  How could such a dishonest person even run for office.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2016, 10:24:55 PM »
  That's what I don't understand.  How could such a dishonest person even run for office.

Because a semi-hidden global oligarchy put her there. Chantilly, VA eight years ago. It's her "turn".

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2016, 10:27:14 PM »
Al Franken: "We Will Have Hearings" About "Rogue Elements" Inside The FBI

This confirms what I suspected. Frankin is a libtard asshat that just threatened the low-level good guys in the FBI that are trying to get the truth out. The corruption in the FBI is mid to high level management.

That talentless POS wasn't even funny back when he was on SNL.

Offline Cymatic

« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2016, 10:47:28 PM »
So assuming it was 650,000 emails based off news reports, with 9 days to review them, they read; 72,222 a day, 3,009 an hour, 50 a minute, almost 1 email every second, that's working 24/7.  Impressive after taking a year to review 30,000.

https://youtu.be/ReOznhWSfdw
Lou dobbs saying its rigged, for what its worth

Offline marlowe

« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2016, 11:20:05 PM »

That talentless POS wasn't even funny back when he was on SNL.

@ Relevator....Exactly ! ..Most of Frankin's humor is based on the idea that his audience is stupid & he is putting one over on them.....He is obviously a sociopath...[.No conscience..].

What I don't understand is IF they rig the election so that HRC wins how can they
run the country when half or 2/3rds the American people KNOW it was rigged
& that HRC is a super criminal.....Which is why I believe Trump will win but TPTB  plan
to kill him down the line.....

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2016, 11:42:19 PM »
What I don't understand is IF they rig the election so that HRC wins how can they
run the country when half or 2/3rds the American people KNOW it was rigged
& that HRC is a super criminal

That's easy. Use of force, fear, and intimidation. Comply or die will be the order of the day. They know that we know. But they don't care. Just like 9/11.

The stonewalling will just continue backed by authoritarianism. The mentally and spiritually ill will finally get to lord it over everybody else. We've been conditioned for this.

A government of/by/for the people based on public trust will be nowhere to be found.

She has repeatedly said she wants to “go forward”, a fast-track continuation of all the wrong that we have witnessed for the past 15 years. A final purge of any remnant of good in this nation. This is apparent in the arrow logo she uses.

I can see it get to the point where they will simply ignore the Constitution because, once you're disarmed and have the barrel of an AR-15 in your mouth, what are you gonna do about it?

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2016, 01:04:30 AM »
Most of Frankin's humor is based on the idea that his audience is stupid & he is putting one over on them.....

That is a serious and possibly dangerous character flaw based on insecurity, a fear from within. If such a person finds it humorous to betray or deceive people that have given their trust, then that person has no business in a position of authority, Such a person is unstable and could care less about the welfare of constituents.. Yet, I have seen this happen throughout my life. Such people thrive on power to feel OK about themselves. They have no problem with stealing candy from a baby or selling their own mother because, in their mind, the victim was too stupid to realize what the perp was doing. And so the victim "deserved" it.

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2016, 01:19:06 AM »

Better is the poor who walks in his integrity, than he who is crooked though he be rich
Proverbs 28:6

Offline egypt

• Love: A Wish to bestow the fullness of Joyous Life
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2016, 01:56:49 AM »

IMHO, it seems to me this whole exercise with Comey ~again~ is about taking the steam out of the Trump movement.  What is wanted/needed is a Trump win.  Taking Hillary down before the election only makes for another process and and another election.

One thing that is so plain, they cannot get around, is the lack of enthusiasm at Hillary rallies.  And, this is doubly-so with the small turnout.  You would think that small pittance of what, not even a crowd, would be very up and enthusiastic.  Sorry, not.

I believe Trump will win.  I don't think their crooked operations with the machines or voting will work.

love, e

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2016, 02:25:42 AM »

I believe Trump will win.  I don't think their crooked operations with the machines or voting will work.

love, e

The ball is in THEIR court on the rigging. They can either call it off or incite an uprising. Their choice.

Strange that the Clintons are "concerned" about foreign influence on US elections when they were put there themselves by foreigners.

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2016, 09:24:24 AM »
This is because the FBI or any other agency doesn't want to be accused of skewing the election. Thats why theres an unwritten rule about investigating a candidate 2 months prior to the election. The problem is, thats why Wikileaks dumped the first set of emails back in March. At this point there is no excuse. They want to rig the election to force the people out in the streets so they can enact the COG plan. Just remeber if they do happen to steal it just sit on your hat for a while.
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline donnay

• Live Free Or Die Trying!
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2016, 09:42:34 AM »

IMHO, it seems to me this whole exercise with Comey ~again~ is about taking the steam out of the Trump movement.  What is wanted/needed is a Trump win.  Taking Hillary down before the election only makes for another process and and another election.

One thing that is so plain, they cannot get around, is the lack of enthusiasm at Hillary rallies.  And, this is doubly-so with the small turnout.  You would think that small pittance of what, not even a crowd, would be very up and enthusiastic.  Sorry, not.

love, e

IMHO, I believe Donald Trump will be symbolic to the last "Trump" (the 6th Trump) and causes the One World Government to get the deadly wound.

Revelation 13:1-3 (KJV)

13 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
"Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
"To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
"People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Offline John_Back_From_The_Club_O

• From Hell to Veins
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2016, 10:24:19 AM »

I WAS JUST SURE THOSE CASTAWAYS WERE GOING TO GET OFF THE ISLAND THIS TIME!

It's a typical satanic 'ritual' to build up hopes of the kidnaped only to dash those hopes over and over again.
The Crowd Shouted... “Give us Barabbas!” ... and People, The NWO Gave Him To You.
http://www.dominicanajournal.org/give-us-barabbas/

https://www.greatagain.gov

Offline pac522

• Peace sells, but who's buying?
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2016, 12:14:12 PM »

I WAS JUST SURE THOSE CASTAWAYS WERE GOING TO GET OFF THE ISLAND THIS TIME!

It's a typical satanic 'ritual' to build up hopes of the kidnaped only to dash those hopes over and over again.

Absolutely. It makes you give up all hope, eventually giving in willingly to your servitude.
This country did not achieve greatness with the mindset of "safety first" but rather "live free or die".

Truth is the currency of love. R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution!

We are all running on Gods laptop.
The problem is the virus called the Illuminati.  ~EvadingGrid

The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2016, 01:05:33 PM »
Absolutely. It makes you give up all hope, eventually giving in willingly to your servitude.

Or.......

It just pisses everybody off and draws further attention to the semi-hidden people behind the facade that are doing it to you.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/10/06/globalist-american-expat-hosts-clinton-campaign-london/

These kind of events will help some realize that it's the peasants against the globalists. 

Wow, does this woman look evil?

Globalist Power Player Hosts $5,000-Ticket Clinton Fundraiser in London

Offline chris jones

« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2016, 03:44:45 PM »
Or.......

It just pisses everybody off and draws further attention to the semi-hidden people behind the facade that are doing it to you.

She doens't look human, she could pass for a robot.

Offline larsonstdoc

« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2016, 04:03:41 PM »
She doens't look human, she could pass for a robot.

I would imagine she has a black heart.

Offline One Revelator

« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2016, 04:20:46 PM »
She is a fine example of what “progress” and “moving forward” leads to. It is her dream, her vision, her mission to have everyone be just like her. And if you don't share the same vision, then you're just in the way and will be dealt with accordingly.